Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-21-2010, 11:49 PM   #26
sunny D
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why are you here???

I am here, waiting for Swanny passing by to make me smile
sunny D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:13 AM   #27
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:13 AM   #28
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Unlearn what I do know
Learn what I don't know
And share what I think I know

This is also the only forum I can handle, all the other 'alternative' forms like umm.. can't recall their names atm, I lasted less then 30 minutes of reading not but FLAMES.

So the over vibe of well meaning and good natured people is what keeps me here.

Blest are all of you!
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:41 AM   #29
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Hello... FIIISH....

I told them the truth.... Why, I'm here... Bill, is giving me permission to do what I do. You tooo...

You'll figure it all out.... Really... What else is there... Sing, Like no one is listening... Dance Like no one

is watching... LOVE, like you've never been hurt... Laugh, harder than you've ever laughed before...

Than go visit: the ' Make me Laugh thread...'

Hey.... Bushy; Morg; N' everybody else....

Trooly,

Tango
Pretty good advice, Tango.

Along For the Ride ,
BC
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:38 AM   #30
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
What are you doing here, don't you somewhere better to be or something better to do???

This question for me, and others I would suspect, is a double-barrelled question.

Question 1) Why am I here on this website?

Simple enough to answer... I'm searching this website and others like it for info that will trigger the answer to question 2.

Question 2) Why am I here on this planet?

I believe I’m here to do something for mankind. What that is I have no clue. Neither dose it make much sense considering my academic qualifications, work experience or my none existent political aspirations. Logic tells me I’m nothing much more than a worker drone. A chap that holds no influence either by inventions or politics. I’m just an average everyday guy scratching about trying to make a living.

My heart, inner self, spirit or what ever you want to call it says otherwise. It is born from a single incident when I was just three years old. Other incidences have followed which, as I’ve gotten older, I’ve reflected upon.

I remember being a 3 year old in nursery (kinder garden) school playing on the floor with a toy. The teacher picked me up and said she wanted to read me a story. Sitting on her lap she proceeded to read a Peter and Jayne story. You know they type of thing… “The black cat sat on the mat.” On the opposite page is a picture of a black cat sitting on a mat. She pointed out the picture to get my attention then she followed the words on the page with 1 finger as she read them out. I distinctly remember being able to read along with her. I don’t mean following her finger or listening to her voice. I mean I could read the actual words.

Here’s the strangest thing. I had 2 immediate thoughts. One of which was prompted by a memory. The memory is most important to my tale.

Thought 1) That was easy.

Thought 2) I’m going to rule this planet (earth) when I get older. This was most defiantly a “Muhahaha” moment.

As for thought 1. I’ve been dyslexic ever since. Couldn’t read properly until I was 16 (I’m 48 now) and spell checker is like a gift from heaven.

Thought 2 on the other hand was prompted by a memory of another planet in my past. A memory of a planet, which was more, advanced and where I vaguely remember being in a lot of trouble. With my knowledge from that planet... earth would be easy to subjugate. Hence my thoughts of ruling earth.

Don’t panic… put the towels back. Although this was a grand design for a 3-year-old despot I immediately changed my mind. I thought that that was naughty and that I would help this planet.

All a bit strange? Think about this… what’s a 3 year old doing knowing about being on a planet? Ever met a child so young that knew the earth was a round planet… in space?

I can only think of it being related to past life / reincarnation. Other incidences in my lifetime have been seeing 3 UFO sightings. I’ve experienced being transfixed by 2 orbs from one of the ships. The 3 rd and last sighting may have been the stealth bomber. I’m in two minds about this because the shape was very similar. Why the Americans would want to fly a stealth bomber at 100ft over Coventry UK at 10 PM at night is another matter.

I’ve also had, when I was 7, a memory of a previous life. An Iron Age / pottery age Celtic child. It was triggered my seeing a place I recognised from that former life. When I remembered it I immediately put my hand over my mouth in a “ooops” moment and thought I shouldn’t have remembered that. Like I was naughty for kicking a ball through the neighbours window…. Type of thing.

I’ve had a near death experience after a car crash. Passing briefly to the other side.

I’ve also seen a small Alien. Little geezer about 4 feet tall. Lost 2 hours of time in a blink of an eye. Very wrinkled facial skin with big eyes and pointed ears. Wore a hooded cloak or gown. If anyone has seen something similar please contact me.

There you have it. This is why I’m here. From my experiences I am open to stuff on this website. Many of the subjects I don’t believe but there is something out there and I’m on this planet for a reason.

P.S Sorry for the long post.

Last edited by SteveX; 01-22-2010 at 03:43 AM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:57 AM   #31
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Why are you here???

i simply followed my heart and here i am ...

... and what a great place to BE ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:34 AM   #32
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Hey... Celine, I will take that Love you offer...

I take it from You, fold it, multiply it.... N' I send it back to

you darlin'....

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
i came here to love you

Last edited by Tango; 01-22-2010 at 06:03 AM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:37 AM   #33
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Im contracted to be "here", Willing to learn/prepare/absorb and become.

by writing and expressing ones self actually brings the answers to ones self.
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:11 AM   #34
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

In a few hours is time to go to the beach, I got to get the kids up the oldest to school the youngest to have fun at the beach, this is really a hard life. Besides that I love to mingle and learn from all of you , especially you Tango. No ones really knows what is going to happen tomorrow while we have the chance," live your life as if it was your last day on earth. If by chance I offended you guys in any way please excuse my ignorance I am trying to think in several languages at the same time, baby talk, Spanish, English and the crazy antics of children from morning till night. I owed my life to all of you in many ways you might not even realize all I could say to all of you is thank you.

Now enough lubby dubby let me get some sleep...
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #35
honeybee
Avalon Senior Member

Swanny

Do you mean here on the forum, or here on earth. See if any of this resonates with you. (Thanks Sanat I found it on your Great Harvest thread)

http://web.archive.org/web/200307240...m/bringers.htm
honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:37 AM   #36
Dougall
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone! I am here because I enjoy Project Camelot and listen to all the audio they have. I found them on u tube and viewed all the vids, and that led me to the PC site which led me to this site. I am not a believer in most of the things I read and listen to on Project Camelot, however my appetite for this material has me checking both sites several times a day. Of all the people I have heard interviewed by PC I find Lloyd Pye most credible with Dan Burisch on the other end of that scale. I say that just to kinda let you know where my belief system is at. I also find Duncan O'finioan's story very compelling but I am not sure why. Mostly I like the style and chemistry Bill and Kerry bring to the project, the theme song makes me feel relaxed and happy, then I bring up a chess game to play while I listen to the tape. I guess I come here to see what else is going on, to be honest I am not much into reading transcripts or long posts of which this is becoming one so I will leave it at that.
Dougall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:31 AM   #37
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thx Céline
to you Morguana
Yea Honey here as in this forum
Hope you're right Viking
For Sunny

I don't know why I'm here, I don't even remember asking to come
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:26 PM   #38
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Silly me!

For the last 45 minutes, I was even here, when there wasn't a here to hear me!

Still here tho

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:51 PM   #39
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Hey... Celine, I will take that Love you offer...

I take it from You, fold it, multiply it.... N' I send it back to

you darlin'....

Trooly,

Tango
You always give so much Tango, thank you
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #40
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

I really don't deserve the attention your giving me... I am just doing what I

have been assigned to do... I survived something so horrible, when I was

wounded there is NO Way I could have survived, and I lived it. Felt it. But, I

learned about frequencies... Early in my life; so I pass it on. I, Pay it Forward

everyday... I have No desire for fame... I am used to being in the background

where I do My work...

Love to you, and your family, Frank...

Trooly,

Tango

P.S. Your, English IS better than most Americans, Frank...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
In a few hours is time to go to the beach, I got to get the kids up the oldest to school the youngest to have fun at the beach, this is really a hard life. Besides that I love to mingle and learn from all of you , especially you Tango. No ones really knows what is going to happen tomorrow while we have the chance," live your life as if it was your last day on earth. If by chance I offended you guys in any way please excuse my ignorance I am trying to think in several languages at the same time, baby talk, Spanish, English and the crazy antics of children from morning till night. I owed my life to all of you in many ways you might not even realize all I could say to all of you is thank you.

Now enough lubby dubby let me get some sleep...
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:20 PM   #41
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Smile Re: Why are you here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
What are you doing here, don't you somewhere better to be or something better to do???

To Serve and Protect

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #42
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post

To Serve and Protect

What do you think those crystals represent....

Underworld...?

Hollow Earth...?

Interesting picture for sure.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:25 AM   #43
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why are yout here???

I find myself coming here everyday. There is comfort hearing from people all over the world. I love seeing the avatars for humble, jross. burgundia, oliver, gaialove, pineal, viking and on and on.....

Also, I have found absolutely no one to talk to in person about any of the subjects discussed here.

Just wondering, do you guys find many people in your area who wants to talk about these topics. Until I found Avalon, I thought I was alone with these ideas.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote