Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-03-2008, 12:33 PM   #51
Bigleap
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The New Age Agenda Unveiled <::A MUST READ!

Magamud.

What is the solution to your quandary? You are beset by all manner of ne're-do-wells from all directions. You can point in any direction and find a conspiracy to keep you repressed. All of human history, according to what you have outlined above, is one misguidance after another. Are you saying there is nothing sacred in the world? Your likely response to this question is to empower yourself through the liberation of your physical body (whatever that may be) and its sojourn here between birth and death. This is the greatest victory that the opposition you so gratefully scorn has over you. How do you prepose that this liberation you seek will come about? I have not seen anything by you that offers a solution to this tyranny that you outline. There is no solution. If what you state is in fact the way things are, then the very tools you could employ are designed for failure. Lucifer is a very powerful force. It is unfortunately greatly misunderstood, as are all the great influences on human evolution. What do you know about Lucifer? What investigations have you made in this direction? There are very few sources of information that can give the right perspective on a question like this. I suggest that Anthroposophy is one of these few sources. The information contained therein is not channeled. It is information that is derived from direct perception. Direct perception that you are capable of attaining yourself. Therefore it cannot be described as being "part of a covert operation to flood the world with occult consciousness to keep people redirected from the real doings of the Power Elite."

This is fundamentally different from any other source that you will ever come across. Here follows my commentary on your last post, to me.

Quote:
Our weaknesses have been exploited by the Elite, specifically, to not grow up emotionally so now we have an egocentonic society.
Who are "The Elite", specifically. There are many grown-ups that are ego-centric. In fact all people are ego-centric. That is the point. You ego is the ability you have to make the very rebuttal you just have. Where do you think this ego came from? Do you have any idea? Do you think it is your own creation?

Quote:
The history of creating a false reality with misinformed information is hundreds of years old. Our concepts/culture has been given to us covertly to make us think we arrive it on our own or by chance. There is no chance about it! It has been created like an agenda from a corporation.
How do you prepose to arrive at concepts of your own? This is the point I am making. I do not dispute that humanity has been misguided. How do we formulate real concepts? There is no external (exoteric) knowledge that will provide you with these concepts, as they have been, in your own words, "given to us covertly". By this I presume you mean falsely. There are many things given to humanity secretly, but that is not to say those things are necessarily bad.

It is only esoteric (internal) knowledge that we can rely on. This is the word you should be expending your precious energy disseminating. Arrive at an esoteric understanding of the world that confronts you.

Quote:
This is known by the elite and they exploit it. They want to create people who are lost in thought and ponder everything... They do not want people who would think critically, who take action.
I think the "elite' would be far happier if we all spent our time following phantoms down rabbit holes. Thinking for yourself and arriving at real conclusions would scare the hell out of them. There are infinite versions of conspiracy. Railing against the wrongs of the world will do nothing to change anything. You can take to the streets, you can burn flags, carry banners, publish articles, make podcasts, do, do, do. This will only play into the very hands that you decry. Arrive at an esoteric understanding of the world that confronts you.

Quote:
They have given you an occultic language that has trapped you. You cannot just speak in basic human terms. You are an intellectual who can only speak with other intellectuals in your area of thought.
Here you contradict yourself most eloquently. Basic human terms are the terms "they" have given you. Occult terms are the ones the seek to keep from you. The word "Occult" has unfortunately been given a bad rap. It means nothing other thatn "hidden". YES ! you cry. Hidden by evil power hungry elitists. Not. Hidden from you by way of your own inability to perceive reality. Arrive at an esoteric understanding of the world that confronts you.

Quote:
Psychopaths are running this world. They don’t feel, they are incapable of empathy and this is due probably from not growing up emotionally as a culture/species.
Are all the"elite" psychopaths? Are all "psychopaths" elite? I'm not sure what you mean here. Above you said:

Quote:
Our weaknesses have been exploited by the Elite, specifically, to not grow up emotionally so now we have an egocentonic society.
Does this mean you & I are "elite"? Also what do you mean when you say "not grow up emotionally"? I think growing up mentally should also enter into the equation, don't you?

Quote:
If you knew the water deliverer person was fluoridating your water would you not stop him? Or would you drink it and ponder spiritualy why he is doing this?
Have you tested your drinking water? How much fluoride, specifically, does it contain?

I would ponder spiritually why he is doing this. This would lead to an understanding of the nature of another human being. Why he is not incensed by what I am. If I ran up to him yelling and flailing my arms he would not listen to me. If I understood his motivation I would have a better chance of changing the outcome.

Also I would go down to the hardware store and buy a simple water filter.

Quote:
Who wants to fully grasp the meaning of psychopaths killing us? If someone is punching me in the face I am going to stop him first then I will think on it. Prioritize the body first!
Satan's (Ahriman's) greatest wish.

Quote:
My response is a natural instinctual human emotion when you see the manipulation/death that self indulgent delusional psychopaths think they can get away with. To deny this with "it does not exist out there" I’m afraid is delusional my friend.
I have never denied that these things do not exist. I have only stated that the solutions do not exist out there. They are to be found within. Try it. Arrive at an esoteric understanding of the world that confronts you.

Quote:
An academic metaphysical point. The outer reflection has had thousands of years to gain momentum and codify itself.
You miss the point. I am saying that the internal (esoteric) is not subjective. It is objective. Observable. Try it. Arrive at an esoteric understanding of the world that confronts you.

Quote:
Your raw power is in the outside world my friend. Try to pick up a glass of water and then try to use your mind to do telekinesis.
Ahriman's (Satan's) greatest wish.

Quote:
Almighty God is a living man.
You can fool some people sometimes,
But you cant fool all the people all the time.
So now we see the light (what you gonna do? ),
We gonna stand up for our rights! (yeah, yeah, yeah!)
-Bob Nesta Marley
Don't get me wrong. I love Bob as much as the next guy. But did you know that smoking weed can create feelings of paranoia (the feeling that everyone is out to get you).

Arrive at an esoteric understanding of the world that confronts you.

From the 3 sample pages on Alan Watts site of his books I draw the following conclusion.

Alan Watt sounds like an out of work muso who has smoked too much weed.

I also thought this:

Huh?

Arrive at an esoteric understanding of the world that confronts you.

Last edited by Bigleap; 12-03-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Bigleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:27 PM   #52
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Bigleap,
Good counterpoints and thanks for the discussion. I think we got our points across and gave some good material for people to mine on.

Godbless
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 04:18 PM   #53
Bigleap
Avalon Senior Member

Magamud,

I enjoyed the discussion too ! Nice drum kit.

All the best.
Bigleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:31 PM   #54
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

I do not understand, what is wrong with the ministry that Jesus called forth and set up? Of the twelve and then later on of the seventy that were sent, going from home to home, as well as those that believed that had received letters like that of the seven churches mentioned in Revelation that met in there home. Like what is it, that everyone that leaves some demonic entity or another that they feel it Ok to start a new ministry. Like is it that they dont believe that there would be a true ministry or they think they could just do a better job then the true ministers, or dont believe that God would be able to carry out his plan of having the gospel sent to the most furtherest parts of the world by his ministers. hmmm???
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:22 PM   #55
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hey!

All the avalon-forers!

See this videooo The Trouble with the Truth Movement

Is really gooood!

I agree with it Totally!

Cheerssssssssss... pffffssssss
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:35 AM   #56
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

New Age Philosophy explained

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UruI9GjvViY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtvLWczm36c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXvSdfH5x64
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXvSdfH5x64

Last edited by Doom; 12-07-2008 at 01:38 AM.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:06 AM   #57
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

New age is dangerous!!! Everythings dangerous! Everything is illuminati!!! Burn it!!! BURN IT ALL!!! Everything is bad!!!! Maybe we should just all off ourselves now and do it before they have a chance!!!!

Ok, Im totally kidding, and sort of being "devil's" advocate for a second.

We can talk about it all day. But we still have to live our lives as best we can whether the "New age" is there or not.

I love you whether you like New age or not. If it works for you, great, if it doesnt, then great also.

After all, If something brings good things to someones life then how is that a bad thing? To each their own I say. I dont call extremist christainity dangerous and condemn all those that believe it is the way. Because I really dont care. If youre happy, youre happy. And thats all that Id hope others will let me be. As long as your not killing people or hurting others on purpose or whatever, then youre good to go in my book.

Long live new age if it floats your boat and your not hurting anyone...Theres a lot of worse things that could be going on.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:37 AM   #58
Doom
Avalon Senior Member

I'll admit the video is not appropriately named, but I did not name it and post it, and neither did Alan, the information in it it however is quite appropriate.
Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:26 AM   #59
nibiru
Avalon Senior Member

>>I think because I Am. The Christ (the I Am) is within. This is your gift. Use it.>>[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY !!! BINGO !
THE KNOWLEDGE OF : THAT THE DIVINITY RESIDES AND INHABITS IN EACH AND EVERYONE OF US...PLUS THE GREAT POWER THAT THAT DISCOVERY BRINGS TO OUR DAY TO DAY BASIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ELITE IS TRYING TO BLOCK FROM US...
WE ARE COCREATOR GODS/GODESSES IN FULL EXPANSION ! WE COCREATE ANYTHING WE WANT....A HARMONIOUS WORLD OR A TIRANY... IT DEPENDS FULLY ON OUR INTENT....THEY DEVIATE THIS INTENT BY TEACHING US FEAR,SEPARATENESS FEELINGS... THEY CONTROL AND MANIPULATE US IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY...SO THAT WE DON´T REACH THE POINT OF BEING EMPOWERED GODS/GODESSES MANIFESTATING AND COCREATING ACCORDING TO OUR FREEWILL...
nibiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:55 AM   #60
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibiru View Post
>>I think because I Am. The Christ (the I Am) is within. This is your gift. Use it.>>
EXACTLY !!! BINGO !
THE KNOWLEDGE OF : THAT THE DIVINITY RESIDES AND INHABITS IN EACH AND EVERYONE OF US...PLUS THE GREAT POWER THAT THAT DISCOVERY BRINGS TO OUR DAY TO DAY BASIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ELITE IS TRYING TO BLOCK FROM US...
WE ARE COCREATOR GODS/GODESSES IN FULL EXPANSION ! WE COCREATE ANYTHING WE WANT....A HARMONIOUS WORLD OR A TIRANY... IT DEPENDS FULLY ON OUR INTENT....THEY DEVIATE THIS INTENT BY TEACHING US FEAR,SEPARATENESS FEELINGS... THEY CONTROL AND MANIPULATE US IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY...SO THAT WE DON´T REACH THE POINT OF BEING EMPOWERED GODS/GODESSES MANIFESTATING AND COCREATING ACCORDING TO OUR FREEWILL...

read the main post, might be some of what are you saying in some of the links! hehehehe

nos vemos compadre.

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-07-2008 at 08:58 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #61
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey!

All the avalon-forers!

See this videooo The Trouble with the Truth Movement

Is really gooood!

I agree with it Totally!
Great Video I am going to check this guy out.
This is from an episode of Nowhere To Run with Chris White talking about deception in the Truth Movement and possible reason for it.
http://revelationsradionetwork.com/

P.S. I think the argument "Well no one knows, and until the future date comes in we will find out" is a misleading foundation for someone who likes to be in "whatever land". At least people who have conviction stand on something and if there not dogmatic then have a chance to get to the truth. Its like so many people here think that truth is going to bong them in the head. There is so much evidence out there of the elite using counter intelligence on us. Shaping our culture and giving us ideas its mind boggling.

Last edited by Magamud; 12-07-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:17 AM   #62
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jonathan Gray, a man's work worth to know about

I put this post in a own thread but is so interesting that it deserves another plataform.

If some researcher of the ancient mysteries is worth to watch is the archeologyst Jonathan Grey.

He has discovered a Lot of Really interesting mysteries cientificaly like:

*Ancient advanced technology & ancient maps
*Lost cities
*Pre-civilization historical incoherencies like the nuclear bomb glass in India from thousands oy years
*Evidences of a different shape of the earth in not so ancient times and a grat cataclism
*A compilation of the cientific evidence about Jehosha'haMechaich (take that teosophists)
*Who are really the aliens?
*What really happened with the dinosaurs?
*Astrology exposed
*And a lot more!

The thing is he research these interesting topics cientifically!

A review:

"Mr. Grey has travelled the world to gather data on ancient mysteries. A serious student of the paranormal and pre-history, he has investigated numerous archaeological sites, and has also penetrated some largely unexplored areas, including parts of the Amazon headwaters. The author has also led expeditions to the bottom of the sea and to remote mountain and desert regions of the world. He lectures internationally. Between lecturing worldwide, the author has hosted newspaper columns and contributed to various magazines." In addition, Jonathan Gray has been the esteemed guest on many radio programs such as Coast to Coast, Dr. Bill Deagle's Clay and Iron Ministries and Rense.

http://www.beforeus.com/

http://www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com/

Cheerzzzz!

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-10-2008 at 07:24 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:15 AM   #63
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default The new Camelot Interview: The same contactee case = Please Spread Theosophy

The new Camelot Interview: The same contactee case = Please Spread Theosophy.

Shame because she's a nice lady hehehe.

Comes from nowhere a misterious person and gives to the contactee Books/movies/etc. of Theosophy like Jordan Maxwell's books.

In fact Jordan Maxwell "suffer" the same treatment; he, one day, encounter extrange persons who has ET "powers" (haha) and gives him Books Of Theosophyyy.

All the sources of Jordan Maxwell (in his zeitgest part 1 tipe books) are Theosophysts!

Theosophysts are Luciferian.

There a quote of the creator of theosophy: Madame Blavatsky

"Lucifer represents.. Life.. Thought.. Progress.. Civilization.. Liberty.. Independence.. Lucifer is the Logos..the Serpent, the Savior."

The Secret Doctrine' by Helen Petrovna Blavatsky on pages 171, 225, 255, (Vol. 11)

"It is Satan who is God of our planet and the only God."
pages 215, 216, 220, 245, 255, 233, (VI)

Do you understand that to realize about the size, the actual size of the conspirancy you start to see that's just too awfull to consider real but the facts are with it.

Ugghhh...

Cheers?
Old 12-27-2008, 05:49 AM   #64
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

There's a odd theory who says something likewhat it is posted in this thread.

Enjoy!

THE STARGATE CONSPIRANCY

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-28-2008 at 07:29 AM.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #65
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I like so Much this post that I will post it here.

This supports so much that the Law of One, and the New Age are the "Externalizations of the hierarchy" (luciferianism in disguide to the public like the illuminati defectors says) that I bleed from my nose wiihout reason haha:

Illuminati explains Crazy Apocaliptic Agenda.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

"Thrust in your sickle and reap, for the time has come for you to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe." Revelations 14:15

The world may soon resemble Jonestown if a sick Illuminati plan to "harvest" souls in 2012 comes to pass. For a week in October, a person claiming to be a "generational member of a Ruling Bloodline family" answered questions on abovetopsecret forum .

Using the moniker "Hidden Hand," he gave a convincing explanation of the demented Cabalistic beliefs motivating the Illuminati. He described how they find this world consciousness ("Third Density") to be "very constricting and uncomfortable" and want to be united again with Lucifer ("the One," the "Creator.") This will require them to stage an apocalyptic human sacrifice ("harvest of souls") in 2012.

The background according to "Hidden Hand" is this: Yahweh had been running a "benign dictatorship" in the Garden of Eden. He made a pact with the Luciferians (Illuminati) to introduce evil into the world, so man will have Free Will to choose between right and wrong, and thus evolve spiritually. Yahweh didn't expect man would choose evil. As result, the Illuminati rule the world but now find it a tedious place. They intend to create the intense evil (selfishness, "negative polarity") required for them to rendezvous with their spaceship, as it were. Remember, this is an insane satanic cult which just happens to control the planet.

At the "Harvest" evolved souls will enter the "Fourth Density" with the Illuminati and enjoy a "Golden Age," while everyone else's soul will be transported to a "replica earth" where they will continue to "work on themselves." The scenario is reminiscent of the "Left Behind" series where Christians suddenly disappear into heaven, and non-believers are left behind to face the Tribulation. I don't think this is a coincidence.

MANDATORY: NIKE RUNNING SHOES

In an excerpt from over 60 pages, "Hidden Hand" says:

"Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru. Read up on the Mayan Prophesies and Calendrical events for more detail upon how the actual Galactic and Universal Cycles work."

"There will be dramatic changes to your climate and weather conditions over the next few years, as the time of the Great Harvest approaches. You will see wind speeds surpassing 300 miles per hour at times. There will be raging tsunamis and widespread devastation; and a solar emission in late 2009 early 2010 that will cause major melting of the ice caps, and subsequent drastic rise in sea levels, leaving many (international) metropolitan areas underwater....San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner. Again, it depends upon certain 'forces' at play, and which time lines are activated. Humanity, though utterly unconscious of the fact, has a significant part to play in this. You (as a collective consciousness of the planet) are choosing the Negative Polarization by default, by the quality of your thoughts and actions. Thought is creative energy, focused. You get exactly what you put out."

Decide for yourself whether this information is valid. It fits into the puzzle picture I have assembled about a long-term Cabalist plan to deliberately fulfill prophesy and initiate an apocalypse. For example, "Historian Demands Action on Powerful Doomsday Cults," "What Every Jew and Non-Jew Should Know," "Independent Historian Unveils Cabala Conspiracy,"
and "Illuminati Rebel Issues Dire Warning."

"Hidden Hand" explains:

"The End of this [26,000 year] Cycle, heralds literally, a New World Age, and a New Creation. A new Heaven, and a new Earth, and is the time of the Great Harvest. Smaller Cycles yield a Harvest, and then life continues on the planet as normal. Great Cycles yield a Great Harvest, and the end of current life on the 3rd Density. See it as a kind of 'Cosmic jet wash' and deep clean, while the planet takes a rest and regenerates herself.. When this Life-Cycle Ends, "All things will pass away, and All things shall be made new".

"So, December 21, 2012 AD, is not the day where all of a sudden the lights go out, and everything will suddenly change, rather, we are NOW in the process of this transition, from one World Age to the next. The changes are underway and will continue steadily accelerating as we head towards the culminating date. The 26,000 year cycle is composed of 5 lesser cycles, each of which are 5,125 years in duration. Each of these 5 cycles is considered its own World Age or Creation Cycle. Our present great cycle (3113 B.C. - 2012 A.D.) is called the Age of the Fifth Sun."

"If we do not have a Negative Harvest, we are bound with you for another cycle....We need a Negative Harvest, so that we can create our 4th Density Earth, and clear our Karmic Record..."

EVIL IS "FOR YOUR OWN GOOD"

"Hidden Hand" says the Illuminati create "War, Hatred, Greed, Control, Enslavement, Genocide, Torture, Moral Degradation, Prostitution, Drugs, all these things and more," for our own good.

"In all these Negative things, we are providing you with tools. But you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it, that is important. We give you the tools. You have the Free Will choice how you will use them. You have to take responsibility. There is only One of Us here. Understand that, and you will understand the Game."

"Understand, that we HAVE to be Negative. That's what we were sent here to be. It is our contract, and it has always been to help you, by providing the "Catalyst" I spoke of earlier. Being Negative is very hard for us, not on a physical level, (the characters we play enjoy our roles, as we're programmed that way), but on a Spiritual level, it is hard. We surpassed the lowly negative vibrations eons ago. We are Light, and we are Love. It is a very hard thing for us to do Spiritually, to create all this Negativity, but we do it because we love you, and it is for your highest good, ultimately. You could say, that it is our Sacrifice that we have made, in order to be of Service to the One Infinite Creator, and to you, our Brothers and Sisters in the One."

Just so there is no doubt whom the Illuminati worship: "Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star". Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'."

"Hidden Hand" says the media plays a major role in creating the negative meme and making us unwitting collaborators.

"Why do you think the Media is so important to us? You have (as a society), in your hypnotized comatose state, given your Free Will consent to the state your planet is in today. You saturate your minds with the unhealthy dishes served up for you on your televisions that you are addicted to, violence, pornography, greed, hatred, selfishness, incessant 'bad news', fear and 'terror'. When was the last time you stopped, to think of something beautiful and pure? The planet is the way it is, because of your collective thoughts about it. You are complicit in your inaction, every time you 'look the other way' when you see an injustice. Your 'thought' at the sub-conscious level of creation to the Creator, is your allowance of these things to occur. In so doing, you are serving our purpose."

CABALA

The Illuminati dogma is pure Cabalism (Occultism) which sees chaos and destruction as a prerequisite to change. The Creator as "sparks" trapped in our bodies which requires that the world be smashed in order to release Him. "Hidden Hand" tells forum members:

"You are indeed what you call "Divine Souls"; you are sparks or seeds of The One Infinite Creator. You are Life Itself (Light), remembering and learning who you really are (we came here to help you to do this) and yes, currently, you are trapped (or more accurately "Quarantined") within the 'matter' of this planet you call Earth."

"You can thank your Creator Yahweh for that. You are the 'offspring' or individuations of his Group Soul (or Social Memory Complex). Macrocosmically speaking, you ARE Yahweh. The 'Karmic' effect of his imprisoning us in his Astral Planes, also has an impact upon you. I cannot be more specific on this, without impinging on the Law of Confusion. You must work it out for yourselves."

For an evil do-er, "Hidden Hand" spent most of his time coaching forum members on avoiding the Illuminati traps and listening to their "inner voice" so they will be released from the wheel of reincarnation during the "Great Harvest."

"You will never be 'free', for as long as you are incarnating on this planet. The very nature of your being here, is indication of that. There is a reason why you are here, and 'here' is very likely not really where you think 'here' is. How do you become free? By working out where you are, and coming to an understanding, of why you are here. You are fast running out of time to do so, before the coming Harvest. Those that don't make it, will have to repeat the cycle."

By the end of the week, most of the forum members are eating out of the guru's hidden hand. The exceptions are, ironically, a "lower level mason" who accuses him of rehashing New Age Theology. The guru acknowledges that the "Ra Material" and "the Law of One" are 85-90% accurate. He says the "Ra Material" is "very similar to the knowledge my Family has, and have passed down for many many generations."

A Christian reader correctly sees "an elaborate ruse to 'make the devil look good.' I don't think there are many conservative Christians that would be able see the difference between the biblical Lucifer and the Lucifer you purport to be a part of."

But she asks for his advice in overcoming this obstacle.

NEW INFORMATION ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI

"Hidden Hand" claims to belong to one of 13 Bloodlines that have ruled the world from the dawn of time. They are "Houses" performing functions like organs in a body, which is the "Family" united in the common cause. They all have an area of specialty: Military, Government, Spiritual, Scholarship, Leadership, and Sciences. They hold key positions in all of these main areas. With the addition of a complicit Media machine and ownership of Financial establishments, all bases are covered.

Writing in Oct, he said a certain faction wanted to call off the US election. "If nothing happens to Obama, he will win. Remember, behind the scenes, there is only One Party. Our Party. 'Democracy' is an illusion which is created to uphold your slavery. Whichever side 'wins'; the Family wins. There are many possibilities and alternative 'scripts'. All of them lead toward the ultimate implementation of the overall blueprint of our Creator" [i.e. Lucifer.]

He says he is only a "regional" leader (as opposed to national or international) but his information is that, barring "unforeseen disruptions" there will be "a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this will play out."

Asked if "911" was the creation of a "star gate," he replied, "No, it was a Ritual Human Sacrifice. That, and the obvious catalyst for the so-called 'War on Terror'."

He confirms that "Svali" was "a part of the Family, at the lower levels, from the German Lines I believe. As I understand, she did reveal a lot of truth about the lower levels, but she was only Regional Level in the Earth Lines, so not that high. She certainly would not have had anything like the "bigger picture."

He says the Rothschilds etc. belong to "earth-based" bloodlines. "The Earth lines are not aware of the entire picture. They themselves are not of our Lucifer Group Soul, and as far as they are aware, they are out to 'rule the world', to Control and Enslave, and create as much Suffering and Negativity as is humanly possible. That's what they 'get out of the deal'. World Domination. You'd have to say with that in mind, they're doing a great job. But one of the things they don't know or understand, is that our (Venusian Power Lines) agenda, is ultimately for the Highest Good of all concerned, in providing you with the Catalyst. If they were aware of this Truth, there is a slight risk that they would not have done their jobs properly, and they would miss out on joining us in our 95% Negative Harvest. They are aware of the Harvest, and the need for them to attain the 95%, to get out of 3rd Density, and that is all the motivation they need to help us achieve our ultimate aims".

ILLUMINATI STRUCTURE

"Starting at the bottom level, you have what we call "Local Cell Groups" or "Family Clusters". There will be anything from say five to thirty or so of these, depending upon the size of the town or city in question. Each Local area has it's own Council, comprised of Local Leaders representing the Six Disciplines of learning. There is also either a High Priest or High Priestess of The Order, who Serves their local community."

"Above this, you have the Regional Council, with the Leader of each Local Council representing their specific areas. Then the National Council, in the same vein, with the Leaders of the Regional Councils sitting to represent their Regions."

"Then you have the Supreme World Council above them all, with the National Leaders representing their Countries. Above this, is another group I cannot mention, who liaise with the "Hidden Hands."

"Then above this, there are many other levels of Leadership, purely from the Power Lines (the ones that are not of this planet.) The Supreme World Council, only know as much as is "Handed" down to them from us."

"In our Power Lines, we have a similar structure, with Local and Regional groups etc, though most of us are living in entirely 'different' types of communities than you would understand. All I shall say is that we are not "surface dwellers."

CONCLUSION: OUR SURVIVAL IS AT STAKE

In his own terms, "Hidden Hand" is credible but I regard him as insane, pretending to purity and talking about "service to others" while wreaking incalculable misery and mayhem on humanity. He offers invaluable insight into the hypocritical Illuminati mindset, always dressing their evil in pretensions of public service. For example, Communism is Satanism posing as working class rebellion.

To inflict so much suffering and depravity under the pretext of "testing" mankind and furthering evolution is preposterous. Aren't there enough tests in life without the Illuminati's hidden hand on the scale? If instead the Illuminati had exercised a positive influence, spiritual evolution would have taken place at an amazing pace. Retarding human evolution, not advancing it, is their real agenda. They want us to be their cattle.

I believe the harbor is best reached by setting your course and avoiding the rocks. In contrast, the Illuminati steer the vessel onto the rocks, as many times as it takes to sink it. This sick Cabalistic dogma is behind the blank gaze of our politicians and newscasters.

It's time to admit that humanity is under constant stealth attack by a sadistic and dangerous Satanic cult. Obviously, it is well organized and funded and has subverted every institution.

It's time we set aside occultism and used common sense. It's time we adopted simple morality, as in "Do Unto Others as You Would have Them do Unto You."

Unless we wrest control of this planet from the Illuminati, we are doomed, like Rev. Jones' followers at Jonestown. And we will deserve our fate. Hidden Hand is right. "You are complicit in your inaction, every time you 'look the other way' when you see an injustice." Let's be "Service Oriented" and reject the Illuminati -- their phony terror, fascist government and Satanic religion.Let's throw their kool-aid in their face.

Last edited by Ashatav; 01-01-2009 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:32 PM   #66
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I found the following video SO GOOD that I Must to put it here:

The THEOSOPHIC NEW AGE

The THEOSOPHIC NEW AGE part 2

Cheers!
Old 01-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #67
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Even the being the Bible calls Jesus and many believe his true name was Emanual and a culmination of three entities (May be a holy trinity?) said about salvation "All that I have done you will do as well and more"....meaning the second comming of Christ or the Christod energy is with in. We must look with in our selves and listen to our true heart energy to understand our individual journy. Our truth our past, present and desired future are all frequencies and frequencies of our own creation. As long as we look for some external fource to save us we shall never graduate beyound this limited dimention. Lucifer, the Annunaki, ascended masters false or true are all eminitions on Prime source . The one creatiion. How we chose to navagte through this creation or what energies we gravitiate towards or allow to influence is is up to us.... Emanuel was pretty adverse to being told what to do and when he preached it was advice not law or conditional. *There are many paths tomy fathers house!"..... Look inside for your own salvation.... The dark ones, the light beings, the selfish agenda's and all different paths of illumination even the Satanic...serves it's purpose in the bigger plan... Follow the Christ that you are in your deepest and most sacred blazing heart chakra of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.... and I'll see ya at the big cosmic party at the end...... Peace and Love to you Antonia
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:55 PM   #68
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
I found the following video SO GOOD that I Must to put it here:

The THEOSOPHIC NEW AGE

The THEOSOPHIC NEW AGE part 2

Cheers!
Choice is an illusion. Do I do this - do I do that - all of this is confusion. We can only choose when we're confused. When we began to know clearly, then there is no choice.When you curse Satan, you curse the cosmic reflection of the divine; satan anathematizes God made manifest in matter or in the objective; it maledicts God, or the ever-incomprehensible Wisdom, revealing itself as Light and Shadow, good and evil in nature in the only manner comprehensible to the limited intellect of man.

"Satan, once he ceases to be viewed in the superstitious dogmatic unphilosophical spirit of the Churches, grows into the grandiose image of one who made of terrestrial a divine Man; who gave him . . . the law of the Spirit and Life and made him free from the ignorance, hence of death.

All references to Satan stood for an aspect of nature that was evil only as the negative pole of electricity is evil, i.e., as it stands in opposition to the positive, a necessary and benignant phase of activity.[/
I]
Isa.30.21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Theo means god and sophy means wisdom

The wise man doesn't choose this or that, because he's already awake when he's offered the choice.So, which pill should we take ASHATAV? Red or Blue? Coke or Pepsi? Republican or Democrat? Whopper or Big Mac How about the choice not given: no pill. If humanity in the picture below is making an effort to transcend the worm/rabbit hole, well this picture connotes we are literally going about it ass backwards because we still view life as this or that.Don't eat of that tree for you will surely die.

Through surrender and self sacrifice we tear down the towers of duality so we can see clearly.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-03-2009 at 06:26 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:43 PM   #69
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Well, that's your esoteric view (really, "externalization of the hierachy"), You are in your right believe what you want.

I have a lot of joy believing in the teachings of YESHUA'HA MECHAICH.

Personally, I don't believe the luciferic theosophist theories and doctrine, There's an ex-iiluminati occultists, Carolyn Hamlett, who reached the very "eye" the "top of the pyramid" and realized that all what he/she/whatever does is fool he/she/whatever followers to do what he/she/whatever wants, by Any mean.

Lieing in every level to maintain the followers doing the work , example; the her, the other illuminati say that the demonic attacks, that she are a victim, must be endured because she was doing a "greater good" and never say what's about until she discover by herself, in fact when she meet with the "eye" the entities who are with her told her that he/she/whatever was actually Jesus, but she feel in her spirit that that was a Lie, so... she make her conclusions in the veracity and motives of the illuminati's "the plan" followers and managers of that satanic organization (who are the entities off world).

Really, before investigate in the subjet I was THE New Age Man, hahaha, but I had the humility to leave behind something I realize as a scam to more elevated realizations and experiences.

Cheers!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:06 PM   #70
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Hi!

This is a Must Read to all of you who are without knowing in the mouth of the dragon doing something who have an really scary agenda behind.

The christians and the Torah jews are target of these unholy powers for a long time. Let's empower them to keep believeing what they believe without fell persecuted! Free expression!.

Please, don't reply negativeness without knowing what Im talking about, I don't reply to negativeness. See my links.

Cheers! and don't be fooled by the scamers!
I will not be fooled by any scam. Free expression, you say. But only if we agree with you?

The illuminati are everywhere, not least of all in churches and denominations. Divide and conquer, remember?
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 02:46 AM   #71
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
I will not be fooled by any scam. Free expression, you say. But only if we agree with you?

The illuminati are everywhere, not least of all in churches and denominations. Divide and conquer, remember?
I'm sorry if the "externalization of the hierarchy" (that means the luciferic secret esoteric doctrine) Is the theosophy and Is the new age movement, but that's what my investigations (and A lot of other people) researched.

John Todd talked about it, Mary Ann, Carolyn Hamlett (all ex-illuminati, reformed, from those nouxious families).

Well, just read the main post, and see the links, are very important to understand what's going on (it's realy odd, really).

To me, they (agents of the eye to generalizing it) are in all the religions, because that, like Yeshua'ha Mechaich say, we must got out of the religions.

Free expression, you are saying what you want, I am saying what I fell right, all ok.

Just not, like tsome people say, haha, throw "negative energy", ok? hahaha.

If you throw negative energy you will not....... "ascend to the fourth densityyyy" hahahaha (to understand the joke, just read, and endure, the thread about a troubled guy named hidden hand)

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 01-17-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:32 PM   #72
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I put this post here, for no reason..

No, it talks in a part of a New Age -spiritism - Alien connection. hohoho

Overlook of the Alien-Demonic Connection

From the newsletter of Jonathan Gray

www.beforeus.com

“Sorry, your son has been killed in Vietnam,” Jenny Rowe was
officially informed.

The grieving mother was then comforted by a friend who
invited her to come to a séance and she would meet her
dead son.

At the meeting, her friend was proved “right” when the
“dead son” appeared before his emotional and happy
mother.

They hugged and kissed, and told each how much they loved
one another. Then the “son” said, “I must return to
heaven.”

Jenny went home that night the happiest mother in the
whole of North America. Some time later, she answered a
knock on the door. When she opened the door, there was
her son, dressed in his military uniform.

He had just returned unexpectedly from Vietnam.

What a shock!

Her son explained how his group had been cut off by the
Viet Cong and captured. The United States Army had
reported them dead. But now they had been found, rescued
and given an immediate pass for home leave.

“But who was it?” Jenny gasped. “Who was it that I hugged
and kissed down at the local seance?”

Who was that non-human being who resembled him in every
minute detail… from the smile, the dimple and even the
voice? Certainly not her son!

In a few minutes I have a shock for you. But first…

HAVE YOU MET AN ALIEN?

Are alien beings walking among us? Are ETs softening us
up for an outer space invasion?

Are we in danger of attack from outer space? Why are the
world’s most powerful nations setting weaponry facing
into outer space?

GOVERNMENTS TALK ABOUT UFOS

Japan’s Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba is considering
how his Self-Defense Forces could respond to an attack by
space aliens while adhering to limits on military action
under the country’s war-renouncing Constitution.

Last month Ishiba said, “There are no grounds for us to
deny there are unidentified flying objects and some life-
form that controls them.”

Ishiba added that if the aliens arrived in Japan in
peace, a military response would not be legal under the
Constitution. He also said he was concerned about
communication difficulties if a UFO landed.

In London, Jeremy Lovell reports that aliens have been
visiting Britain for years. The Ministry of Defense files
show that the alien craft come in all shapes, sizes and
colors but their occupants are uniformly green.

The Ministry dismisses 90 per cent of the reports as
having mundane explanations and leave 10 percent with a
question mark and the assurance that they are no defense
threat.

Royal Air Force personnel, civil aviation pilots and air
traffic controllers have also reported sightings and
radar tracks that remain unexplained despite high-level
investigation.

Among the most famous was the sighting on two occasions
of unexplained bright lights landing near a US air base
in Rendlesham Forest in southern England. Even the deputy
commander of the base put his name to that report.

Not all sightings can be easily dismissed as the working
of overwrought or intoxicated minds, or triggered by
watching movies.

Granted, trickery can make people see things that do not
exist. Yet, there are some things which cannot be
explained by trickery, but suggest, rather, an
intelligence behind them.

And now I have a surprise for you.

ET ENCOUNTERS AND SEANCES
- 5 SURPRISING LINKS

Now this may shake you. Are you sitting down?

There is a confirmed connection between UFO occupants
conversing with men and women, and the various
experiences associated with modern Satanism and the
occult.

This is not to deny the existence of many other inhabited
worlds - but to state, simply, that these are not the
source of the so-called 'aliens' we are encountering.

On Monday, September 7, 1992, a television program,
Inside Edition, aired a story about six people – five men
and a woman – who were in the United States Air Force,
stationed in Germany. They were there to gather highly
secret information for the Air Force.

Then one day they suddenly disappeared. An all-points
bulletin was issued to find them, capture them and return
them to the Air Force authorities. Should they resist
arrest, they were to be “exterminated”.

They were finally found in Florida, in a small town near
Fort Walton Beach, when one of them was stopped for a
minor traffic violation.

One of the men, a USAF officer, finally consented to an
interview. He talked with the Inside Edition
investigative reporter, but would tell only a bare
minimum. However, the little he did say was most
revealing. It supports my contention that saucers and
aliens are linked with spiritism.

The six of them had been playing with a Ouija board (a
spiritualist method of “contact” disguised as a game).
The message was spelled out to them that they were to go
to a certain town in Florida to meet the “christ”, who
would be coming in a flying saucer.

In case you didn’t know, Avitar, witchcraft’s “christ” is
also the “christ” of the New Age movement.

Witchcraft believes that this Avitar will come in a
saucer and precede the coming of the [New Age] Christ.

The connection with witchcraft is unmistakable. In Ohio
witches routinely “conjure up” at their covens (meeting
places) spacecraft and their aliens. Every time they do
this, there is a rash of sightings. The Ohio town where
this occurs is known for frequent sightings of saucers.
Many photos of saucers have been taken by observers here.

The Ouija board connection is proof positive of the
nature of the saucers. It appears that they emanate from
the same source.

THE SPIRITISM LINKS

Their strategy is simple. Just convince humans of their
“saving” mission and it is half way to control.

Naturally, this will involve communication.

Stop right here! What you now have is the encounter of
humans with non-human spirit beings.

Is this real? Indeed, it is.

At this point there is a definite connection with
spiritism, demonology, séances, and other forms of
exchange with the spirit dimension.

As noted investigator John Keel observes: “The UFO
manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor
variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon.”
(John Keel.Operation Trojan Horse. p. 266)

SAME PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
BOTH ETS AND SÉANCE SPIRITS

Notice these points of convergence.

1. ALIENS APPEAR TEMPORARILY
AS PHYSICAL BEINGS

Although it sounds unbelievable, here is a reality we
shall have to face. Aliens can be present with us in an
invisible state. They can make themselves only partially
visible. Or they can appear temporarily as totally
physical.

As a hard nosed skeptic I may question the reality of
things I do not understand, or that I have not
experienced personally.

However, there are some realities that require a lot of
explaining away.

For example, spirit entities can speak. They can send
messages through spirit mediums. They can slam doors,
move furniture, and toss things through the air, hurl
objects across a room, press hands around your neck to
choke you and leave finger mark bruises as evidence.

I personally know credible people who have experienced
such encounters.

Moreover, spirit entities can materialise visibly as
persons – or in any shape. These are not imagination.
They are definitely REAL!

The noted spiritist, Thomson Jay Hudson correctly states:
“The man who denies the phenomena of spiritism today is
not entitled to be called a skeptic, he is simply
ignorant.”

ENERGY AND MATTER MANIPULATED

This is true both with UFO occupants and the appearances
at séances. As UFO investigators Ankerberg and Weldon
concur:

“…it seems evident that these phenomena are produced
in the same manner that other occult manipulations
are produced. They involve dramatic manipulations of
matter and energy. Although they originate from the
spiritual world, they can produce very powerful,
temporarily physical manifestations at the material
level.” (John Ankerberg and John Weldon, The Facts
on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena. pp. 36-37)

Many characteristics attributed to aliens conform
precisely to the biblical “spiritual yet physical”
descriptions of angelic beings.

Angelic beings are mentioned on dozens of occasions in
the Bible. It records that angels are spirits. However,
they can appear visibly to mankind as men. And so
physically real can they appear that we do not recognise
them as angels.

It claims that the Legion of Lucifer (so-called “aliens”)
are fallen angelic beings. And it gives us their history.

2. ALIENS APPEAR IN ANY NUMBER
OF GUISES AND SHAPES

You can see in this David Icke book that one eye is the so called "reptilian race" and the "other" eye of the being is a Nordic-like "good" space alien.

Aliens can control what we think we see. You should be
aware that these entities can impersonate or take any
physical appearance they choose. They have enormous mind
abilities.

They have the ability to use their minds to project
physical images for people to see.

As you probably know, everything in energy vibrates at
different speeds. If you could use your mind to re-
vibrate that energy to a different resonance – that is,
to change the sound range of the body - you could appear
in any form you wanted.

Physical matter is the result of sound resonating energy
into form. This is simply the natural laws of creation at
work.

Hence the "Legion of Lucifer" can materialize or
dematerialize. They can appear in any form - as humans,
or as snarling, hideous creatures. But that is just a
vibrational overcoat.

Of this you can be certain. These spirit entities do not
have the ability to create something from nothing. But
they can materialize existing matter. They can
manufacture UFOs and juggle genes.

Abductees claim that the aliens have sometimes disguised
themselves as well known celebrities, Jesus, the pope,
and even the dead spouses of the abductees.

Let a spiritualist tell us: “Sometimes this was done in
order to get the cooperation of the abductee, even to
the extent of having sexual intercourse with him or
her. (Dr Karla Turner, “Aliens – Friends or Foes?” UFO
Universe, spring 1993)

This is true both with regard to UFO occupants and with
the appearances at spiritistic séances.

The "Legion of Lucifer", not limited physically, as we are,
can impersonate or take any physical appearance they
choose. As we have already noted, they materialize
inanimate objects. Spirit beings have that ability. Also,
they have had thousands of years of practice at
manipulating man’s senses, causing him to see, hear,
feel, smell and taste things that are not real.

3. ALIENS VUSIBLY CHANGE SHAPE

Just as in spiritistic séances, so in ET encounters.

The spirit being can use an apparent human form to hide
his true nature. There are numerous encounters in which
the spirit or alien has later changed his appearance.

Some people who have been abducted by ETs have recalled
how their abductors at first looked quite human, but then
changed to look like humanoid reptiles.

Changing from one shape to another is true both with
regard to UFO occupants and with the entities at
spiritistic encounters. The term for this is “shape-
shifting”.

4. ALIENS CAN APPEAR AS BEINGS OF LIGHT

Do you remember the history of Randall Baer?

In the ancient account of Lucifer confronting our first
parents, it is reported that he was able to appear as
something he wasn’t. He did so by either altering his
form, or by using a snake (reptile) as the medium.

Lucifer literally means “light-bearer” or “shining one”.
Ancient writings report him as masquerading as a
“messenger of light”. Evidently, those so-called ETs with
him are not what they appear to be.

-In www.beyonthephysicalrealm.com, Carolyn Hamlett told that she actually meet the "eye" and discribe it as a Large Pillar of Light.-

Not only do UFOs commonly appear as objects of light, but
contactees have described some aliens as changing into
“beings of light”. This gave the illusion of a divine
encounter.

This is true both with regard to UFO occupants and with
the appearances at spiritistic séances.

5. ALIENS CAN PASS THROUGH WALLS

Aliens have been reported as passing through walls.
Similarly, beings also materialise through walls at
spiritualistic séances.

SAME INCREDIBLE ABILITIES:
BOTH ETS AND SÉANCE SPIRITS

These “spiritual yet physical” characteristics of aliens
enable us to understand why the "Legion of Lucifer" are
able to perform such incredible physics-defying feats in
their masquerade as aliens.

Certainly so many reports of encounters with aliens
resemble ancient stories and descriptions of “demons”.
Many researchers have noted this similarity.

ALIENS POSING AS EXTRA-TERRESTRIALS

However, you may well take note. Do not be surprised if
they are materializing as various life form shapes to
push an evil agenda. There is strong, documented evidence
that these are agencies posing as something they are not.

They make claims of having arrived from Venus, the
Pleiades or some other part of the universe. Sometimes
they claim to serve a Higher Being, or to be reincarnated
humans. They voice all sorts of claims.

But there is evidence, again, that they are not what they
claim – nor do they come from where they claim.

“WE’VE BEEN WATCHING YOU”

One May morning the United States, two sisters, Helen and
Betty Mitchell, had been shopping. And as they stopped
off for a coke, two men in grey suits approached them.

They introduced themselves as from a large space craft
which was orbiting the earth. Their names were Elen and
Zelas.

“For the past 8 years, our people have been closely
watching you,” they told the girls. “In fact, your
progress has been watched since you were born.”

The girls sniggered. “Oh come on, is this some sort of
joke?” they asked.

“Very well, how about this?” said one of the men. And he
began to tell them things about their family life that
only the girls would know about.

“You have been chosen as contacts – channels,” said one
of the men. “Through you we plan to give certain
information to people on earth. We’re here because of
brotherhood and science. We’re very concerned about man’s
nuclear weapons program and its pollution of your planet.
We are on a mission of mercy to warn earth’s
inhabitants.”

There appeared to be kindness and warmth in the men’s
eyes. They talked for a little over two hours. Then they
promised to contact the girls again.

Later, outside of St Louis, Helen was taken to a circular
craft, then up to the “mother craft”.

They told the girls that the Space Brothers wanted to
prepare the people of earth to accept their existence.
They wanted to guide the people to proper understanding,
so peace would be possible.

GOOD AND BAD GUYS”

The girls were warned of crafty and mischievous aliens
who abduct people. There was a struggle between the good
and the evil aliens, it was said. “We, the good guys,”
they said, “are being opposed by an evil force.”

Then they asked the girls a favour. “We want you to
prepare a book for us. We want you to expose the whole
untruth connected with the story of the fallen angels.”

Shrewd move, “Space Brothers”! Take the attention off the
Legion of Lucifer – and instead focus all attention on
non-existent “visiting aliens”.

Disarm people and make them believe that evil is good.
What a charade!

These two aliens then made some predictions, which
(remembering these were prophesied in 1957) have mostly
turned out to be false. The predictions largely concerned
how things on earth would be.

These “aliens” can appear with Eurasian features, with
Caucasian features, as long and spindly, or short, and
pumpkin-headed.

Others are somewhat large-headed, with small, thin slit-
like mouths, small nose slits, no ears to speak of and
large slanted or round eyes. These are reported in about
90 percent of abduction cases.

These are the so-called bad guys, who perform surgery on
abducted humans.

The rest of the ETs appear as peace-loving, concerned and
interested in our welfare. They claim that their master
has sent them to warn the world to change its ways, or
disaster will befall us. They can be very convincing.

Sometimes they will confess their real identity. Other
times they will deny who they are.

But it is possible to identify them. They are operating
UNDER A MASQUERADE.

Well, what do you think? Anyway, I’ll tell
you this. As an archaeologist and historian over 40
years, part of my job has been to investigate the UFO
phenomenon thoroughly. And I have uncovered some secrets
that will astonish you.

My team and I have spent hundreds of hours tying up the
loose ends, so that you'll have the best information at
your immediate call.

If you would like to discover more about this, please go
to:
http://www.beforeus.com/aliens.php

You never know when you - or someone dear to you - will
find this useful.

I trust that in this new year you are enjoying the best
of good things.

So until next time,

Keep safe.

If you want to know all the investigation in detail please get the book "Alien: The Deadly Secret".

Cheers!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:25 AM   #73
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
The best one for me is India and the cast system. To think you are born into poverty because it’s your karma and if you break out of this mold you will increase your karma for your next life. So you better be sure to cooperate with the status quo in this one. A tyrant’s wet dream yes? A beautiful cultural setup with truth and lies mixed up to keep you confused and obedient...

Good Luck folks and as always Godspeed.
This is incidentally why I chose the user name I did when I first registered here: India's caste system. It's what bugged me most that day. Buddhist or democratic systems solve this problem, but Hinduism doesn't (no offense - I realize it's a social & religious hierarchy, which offers free laundry and toilet cleaning services to many people). I love the philosophy; not so much the poverty, free labour, sickness masquerading as bad previous lives, etc. It could be a critique of classism, in general.

[I can't find threads I'm looking for - and bumping into the older interesting ones too. Interesting, Magamud - I think it's the name of the famous Hebrew commentator I was trying to think of the other day too.]

Ah! Maimonides! (1135-1294) Foremost among his many writings is the Moreh Nebukim (Eng trans Guide for the Perplexed, 1919), in which he elucidates baffling religious and metaphysical problems: profoundly influenced Jewish and Christian religious thinkers.' Columbia Viking Desk Encyclopedia, 1960.

peace
Old 03-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #74
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, this is the conclusion of the strange case of a friend "contactee"

If you dont know it, this is a friend who is contactee of an alien who knows all of him, knows what he thinks and a lot of strange "prooves". (if you don't thing that my friend is a looney hahahaha )

ok

I contacted my friend "contactee" and we start to talk, suddenly my friend very friegted tell me that the "alien" was in internet and told that he must not talk to me.

A little time after my friend tell me that the "alien" wants to talk to me.

The "alien" put parts of one of the books made by the illuminist Zacharias Sitchin (remember that one of the steps of the illuminists "career" is being Possessed by deamons!!, se "The illuminati from within" in google videos by Bill Schnoebelen! Is Totally Amazing!).

I got bored I advance in my super plan to proove that the "alien" is Really, a scammer demon like Carolyn Hamlett, Bill Deagle, Dr. Stanley Monteith and Jonathan Gray Says.

I ask the super question,, hahaha, I ask him "what, and who, for you, is Yeshua'ha Mechaich, Jesus, the "Father in the Flesh"?.

And, of course, like I thought, the "alien" Just evaded the question. I asked again, and the "alien" evaded again, I question "why you are evadeing tha simple queston" the "alien" changues the subjet, I asked "why are you changing the subjet" and the alien evaded the question, evaded and evaded never answering it.

I understand thet the "alien" can not answer that question without revealing what is and changue the question, I ask him "what and who is lucifer for you" and he answerd me that "is the thing whi lives in the inside of the greedy people" a very lame answerd for a "alien" (but is you think, the illuminists are "possesed by the demons so maybe he is right haha).

So he tell me that I must go to the house of my "contactee" friend and he will wait us there. I told my friend but he don't want to (allways hapens strange things to him and he don't want more of those) and, after talking with the "alien" I know that is a Scam like almost ALL of the contactees cases.

Cheers, by the way, he told me that he comes froms the Pleyades hahahaha.

Last edited by Ashatav; 03-18-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:55 PM   #75
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

The luciferian idiots who are in control of a lot of material things of the world must (That's THEIR way of thinking) kill all the Real Cristians and the Torah Jews for 2 mayor reasons. (and kill their believe, that's the reason behind that the Hierarchy is being Externalized , A.K.A New Age, to replace those believes)

First to that; to the illuminatis, being an organization deeply involved in Luciferianism to control them, their controlers told them that they must kill those two groups of people because they are "not helping the world to Ascend into the fourth Density" (sound familiar in the new age movement?).

But to the illuminati their controlers told ANYTHING, lie or fact, just to keep doing their work, That's because the organization is a pyramid followed by a pyramid followed by another pyramid and the people in the bottom doesn't know what are doing the people of the "top".

Seconly in this topic, is not true because they are following a guy who's trademark is Being a liar"

Ok, those are reasons told to the illuminatis by their controlers to make them work, but aren't the real reasons.

The real reasons are that the Torah Jews (not Talmudic jews, they are the Escence of the zionism, the apostate branch of the mystery religion empire who control the world) and the biblical christians have a couple of things that the illuminati contrilers must rip off of the earth.

First the Torah Jews have the knowledge of the Relationship Criature-Father and the biblical Christians have the knowledge of the relationship Creature-Son.

Seconly they must kill All Torah Jews and Biblical Christians in order to Prevent some Key prophecies to unfold.

Cheers! and don't drink the kool aide of New Age / luciferianism!