Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 07:10 AM   #1
saintsalmon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Energy healers

I know your out there! i would love to hear and share some experiences.
or maybe im just in the wrong forum. or missed the thread? lets hear it.
love you
saintsalmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:02 PM   #2
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Energy healers

I do reiki and use crystals.

Donna Eden has a good book called Energy Medicine too.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:32 PM   #3
andromeda
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I use vibration like music, not only physical music but other kind of ligh frequencies.

I use it to heal all the bodies, physical, mental, emotional, light body and the complex network of chakras, meridians and nadies that sustain them.

I also do remote healing and work with crystals, nature spirits and angels.

Love and light
andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:35 PM   #4
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

just had a dream this night, where i came across a shady looking sting-look-alike guy ..i recall, that he wanted something (bakshish) so i stopped ...but then he wanted me to stretch out my left hand - palm up. he put his right hand a few inches over mine - palm down...and suddenly there was this incredible white light ball between our palms which suddenly went wham into my left palm and left a strong tingling feeling in my hand, which i can still feel now...it felt like a energy boost ..a healing light..
surely healers are out there...some may be astral or celestial.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 02:40 PM   #5
sleepingnomore

I am a recipient of some of the strongest healing energy I've ever felt from a lightworker. It's a long distance energy. I've been to many healers especially Reiki for regular sessions and found they activate my pinal gland and sacral chakra powerfully. Of course they balance all my chakras but the experience for me is especially powerful in those areas. I usually end up with visions during the session and my sensitivity to energy is magnified.

For all the healers out there kept up the positive work, many are dependent on you.
Old 11-20-2008, 02:48 PM   #6
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

I do Reiki (although can't do it on myself as always fall asleep!), on people/animals and plants - especially trees.
My clients feel peace, relaxation, heat (even if my hands are cold), tingling sensations. The cats adore it. Wilty plant specimens perk up in hours.
Aren't we lucky - anyone can do it if they are 'attuned'.
Combined with the Solfeggio Frequencies in background music, and sunlight-charged fresh clean crystals, the healing seems to work.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:29 PM   #7
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I also do Reiki, and am of the opinion that just about everyone should get an attunement so they can do it on themselves and others. We need to use all the gifts we have!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 03:55 PM   #8
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hubby and I do remote sessions and we are running out a chain of traumatic incidents regarding his mother's eye condition. We notice improvements in her eyes and in her character, and we are not yet finished.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 04:14 PM   #9
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

I do reiki and message. I've experienced all types of healing body/energy work. I LOVE IT. Love to all.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 05:55 PM   #10
Baggywrinkle

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 11-22-2008 at 01:38 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #11
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
I also do Reiki, and am of the opinion that just about everyone should get an attunement so they can do it on themselves and others. We need to use all the gifts we have!
I totally agree. The first attunement is so easy and takes less than 30 minutes. There are even dvds you can buy for the attunement- check amazon.com.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:03 PM   #12
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
I totally agree. The first attunement is so easy and takes less than 30 minutes. There are even dvds you can buy for the attunement- check amazon.com.
Or even Netflix!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:07 AM   #13
saintsalmon
Avalon Senior Member

So nice to hear and share with you. The other night I had a dream. I was snowboarding and i saw this little girl get hurt when she fell while skiing. I went to her to help and she said she was in alot of pain. So i automatically started giving/channeling energy to her. And she started feeling better and right away she said. "thank you healer" I was kind of surprised at this because she was so young yet knew. Just another reminder of what Im here for i guess. I started healing without being sure wat i was doing then found out later how common a thing it is. So nice to be with you all here.

And i agree that everyone should get savy to this. Can you imagine the leaps
and bounds we would make collectively. we would walk right back into the garden much much sooner. the time will come either way. "lets get together and feel alright" "One love"
Old 11-22-2008, 03:10 AM   #14
saintsalmon
Avalon Senior Member

another good book for healers/sage medicine people is by Albert Villoldo
called "shaman healer sage" He studies with shamans and the book is pretty inciteful

peace be
Old 11-30-2008, 05:27 AM   #15
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

I also practice Reiki and like Avid, can't do it on myself either as i always fall asleep!, i use it on people, animals and plants, and also give absence healing across the globe.
Many sensations such as total peace and relaxation, heat and also tingling sensations can be felt by the recipients.

I also use crystals in healing with the Reiki, at times combined with massage or reflexology, and i also go through my guides and the angels

I see it as an energy that should be shared, and i continually attune people if they request it, i have found i cannot charge for something that is god-given and should be available to everybody.
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:07 AM   #16
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

Get the book: SLIM SPURLING'S UNIVERSE by Cal Garrison and read about his copper ring and coil creations. Talk about energy healing! They work! Get the devices from his website and start healing, it's that simple.
Using his Acu-Vac coil, I treated a woman with fibromyalgia (sp?) and her whole body pain has been gone for a week now, I certainly was not expecting that outcome!
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote