Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 01-29-2010, 01:39 AM   #2051
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Why am I not surprised that it leads back to JJ

What does Cloverfield mean?

CLOV ... As in hoof??
FILD ... PHI LD?

JJ BA RAMS = MARS, CAPRICORN AND THE SOUL
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #2052
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

OBAMA Q&A on a MOON day, to and from a U tube,from (WEST) wing, in the oval office.
This is the E (Q)WEST)rian) energy of the messenger.Today he said---I am naked, and have nothing to hide( like a new born)ADAM WEST

.It is the swiftness of thought or Thoth,who's symbol is the moon.Also this is Q-uick silver of Mercury, the wings on the feet of the FTD man,symbolic of the swiftness of thought.So the masses asked (HEART) felt Q-westions,and Qpid shot his arrow. Today he spoke from the WHITE HORSE,because R and U are interchangeable.
SILVER TONGUE
KAN(EYE)=9-- WEST or CAIN 9 WEST.K9 CAIN is Mars,which rules aries,which rules the head, and memory, as in RAM.K9 = 911 intuition the k9 dog star Sirius,as in Serious Q(westions)

9 is THOTH ,SAGITTARIUS AKA TEHUTI -TEHAITI

EARTH QUAKE = HEART Q WAKE = V AS IN 22 AND V AS IN THE WAKE LEFT BY A SAILING SHIP OR BOAT.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-01-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:19 AM   #2053
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Swiftness of Thought
U're not in Kansas any more,U're on Pandora.

Old 02-02-2010, 01:21 AM   #2054
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

THE EXODUS LOST

Old 02-02-2010, 05:52 AM   #2055
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I was thinking hasn't the New York aspect of the triangle already occured on 911? I am wondering isn't there a parallel "devils" triangle on the other side of the world? Is there correlation to events and locations on that triangle or possibly a clue to where the next event happens? Like maybe Japan?

Thanks for all the posts.

US
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:10 AM   #2056
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

A DEAD MAN'S CHEST
DAVY JONES is an archetype for the Zombie, with H1N1, which = 911.Davy Jones a gr8 sailor, who wishes to tame the sea,out side of him.He represents the age of pisces of turbulent emotions.

The pain he suffers causes much grief,but not enough to cause him to die.He cut out his heart, and hid it from the world,carrying the KY = 911 = perception) with him at all times.

Those of us who can not adapt to change,and do not appreciate the fleeting moments of joy that life brings, we lock our hearts in our chest, and become bitter. We want a better world , a better car ,a better house, when better is always changing. Bitter are the results of Better
Anger = Ch(anger) CH = 11 the cycle of life. The ADEPT,ADAPT to change.

When we don't adapt,we live in our heads. The egyptian word for head is Hat, which the world call hate. We become the mad HATTER, who's head can only be removed by the Queen of hearts.

There is no opposite of love. We find balance between our heads and our hearts, and stop chasing those dam HABBITS AKA HOBBITS..
The ancient teachings say, that we must loose our heads to find our hearts.
HEART = HURT - The heart hurts from the pain of living in our heads.Its the record that each one of us play over and over in our heads, that keep the love locked down. There is no enemy.N = 14 which is the number of the material plane that tilts the scales of Maat.Y and E are interchangeable, which leaves me.IN ME

JONES is a code Xpressing this concept, of trying to keep up with the Jonses, and their idol treasures.
JONES = one J ,a cracked heart, out of balance. This causes us to release the CRAKEN, taking ourselves down, and all the other ship mates with us, who are also on the bitter better train.

There are times that we are caught between the head and the heart,and end up leaving this world ,carrying that heavy head around. STAY IN THE EYE OF THE STORM. DON'T HAVE A

CARIB MEANS LOVE- BEAN OR BN MEANS BLACK PHALLUS
BLACK LOVE -BLACK HEART
CARRIBEAN

MAD HATTER = MANHATTAN - OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!

Shake & Bake

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-02-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:28 AM   #2057
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I was thinking hasn't the New York aspect of the triangle already occured on 911? I am wondering isn't there a parallel "devils" triangle on the other side of the world? Is there correlation to events and locations on that triangle or possibly a clue to where the next event happens? Like maybe Japan?

Thanks for all the posts.

US

There are paralles and correlations to EVERYTHING in this thread.

And if it has an "X" in it, man, get ready for a three day conference.

And if you find a 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs a little X-pensive, then you might be under X mind control.

I don't know... it's all a bit too much for me. Myabe I'll go back to writing music reviews and being a part-time plumber (If I hear another lecture or see another video about the back side of a US one doller bill I'm going to scream... like, how many times can a fellow relearn the same message?)

Paul
(about to become a grumpy, boring old man).
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:46 AM   #2058
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Epicness again 777.
And a good point. Better is already -->here<-- not <--there-->.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:46 AM   #2059
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

That picture with ships circling a hole/vortex in the sea, reminds me of what they are saying is happening in the Gulf of Aden...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #2060
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Could be lungs ...

Between head and heart. Arms, Liver, kidneys next... maybe kidneys, liver...

Last edited by no caste; 02-02-2010 at 07:57 PM.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:20 PM   #2061
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

Liver----Anatomy. a large, reddish-brown, glandular organ located in the upper right side of the abdominal cavity, divided by fissures into five lobes and functioning in the secretion of bile and various metabolic processes.
An ORGAN the keeps your secrets

Or Kidney STONES an ORGAN that keeps your notes and tones !

I actually don't know why you made the analogy but due to a software update at work I have nothing to think about such word games
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #2062
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Twi|ight repti|ion phantoms

Old 02-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #2063
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
THE EXODUS LOST

FEB 2 - GROUNDHOG DAY

(There's a movie too - repeat 'til gets it right ... )

Interesting stuff

The tradition dates back to 1887, and though the origins are unclear, it is said to have originated from ancient European weather lore in which a badger or sacred bear predicts the weather, rather than a groundhog. It also has religious origins, as it shares similarities with Candlemas Day, which is also on Feb. 2. According to an old English song, "If Candlemas be fair and bright,/ Come, Winter, have another flight."

(Wiki) In western countries in the Northern Hemisphere the official first day of Spring is almost seven weeks (46–48 days) after Groundhog Day, on March 20 or March 21. About 1,000 years ago, before the adoption of the Gregorian calendar when the date of the equinox drifted in the Julian calendar, the spring equinox fell on March 16 instead. This is exactly six weeks after February 2. The custom could have been a folk embodiment of the confusion created by the collision of two calendrical systems. Some ancient traditions marked the change of season at cross-quarter days such as Imbolc when daylight first makes significant progress against the night. Other traditions held that Spring did not begin until the length of daylight overtook night at the Vernal Equinox. So an arbiter, the groundhog/hedgehog, was incorporated as a yearly custom to settle the two traditions. Sometimes Spring begins at Imbolc, and sometimes Winter lasts 6 more weeks until the equinox.

Anyway, 6 more weeks according to the today's groundhog. Not sure it really works with the domestic, caged animals (that they mostly are). But hey - groundhog day.

It's Jan 33, 2010 lol

Last edited by no caste; 02-02-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:04 PM   #2064
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
Liver----Anatomy. a large, reddish-brown, glandular organ located in the upper right side of the abdominal cavity, divided by fissures into five lobes and functioning in the secretion of bile and various metabolic processes.
An ORGAN the keeps your secrets

Or Kidney STONES an ORGAN that keeps your notes and tones !

I actually don't know why you made the analogy but due to a software update at work I have nothing to think about such word games
I think all organs have an individual frequency, complimentary amongst we humans. Must say, my head space is in organ trafficking right now, history who dunnits, black markets. Curious, can feel the flows, the organs, who gets what. Seen the film 21 Grams (Alejandro González Iñárritu)? Some transplantees also say that their lives are affected by the beingness of their new part, thoughts, mannerisms, come into them, it's a sharing... between them, the donor and transplant patient.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #2065
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

February 2, Groundhog Day, LOST will be a three hour event beginning with a recap show at 8pm followed by the two hour Season Six Premiere from 9-11.
3 HOURS = 111 0R 666 FROM NOON TIL 3 IS THE ZERO POINT ENERGY OF AWAKENING.

PRINCE CASPIAN

Old 02-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #2066
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

POKER FACE

I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas Plays
Fold em' let em' hit me raise it baby stay with me (I love it)
Lovegame and intuition play the cards with Spades to start
And after he's been hooked(j) I'll play the one that's on his heart

EVERYTHING IS TOUCHING 360 DEGREES

JAKE AKA JAK OF SPADES,IS PARALISED FROM THE WAIST DOWN. HIS TWIN BROTHER IS THOMAS, AS IN JESUS ALLEGORICAL TWIN BROTHER,JUDAS THOMAS THE BETRAYER. JAK IS SYMBOLIC OF THE NOT YET SPIRITUALIZED MAN, UNTIL HE RECEIVES HIS NEW BODY, AND AWAKEN. HE IS TORN BETWEEN HIS HEAD AND HIS HEART,AND EVENTUALLY FOLLOWS HIS HEART.

EVERYTHING IS TOUCHING-- HEART ATTACKDESIRE = HEART ATTACK--- BRISBANE
capital and largest city of Queensland JJ HURT OR HEART 111 = AK

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-03-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:50 AM   #2067
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I thought this was interesting if you flip the picture already posted.

What is the apple of the eye?

US

Last edited by Unified Serenity; 02-03-2010 at 03:52 AM. Reason: picture not shown
Old 02-03-2010, 03:59 AM   #2068
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post

I thought this was interesting if you flip the picture already posted.

What is the apple of the eye?

US
Thats what i'm talking about ,360 degrees.
Thanks unified serenity, this is the type of stuff that set us free from the trixster. I never even thought to turn it up side down.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:15 AM   #2069
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the thing 777, I am wrestling with what is truth and what are clever turns of words and "facts" meant to confuse us to not know what is what when the critical time comes.

Some have zero faith or belief in an end times scenario. Some show lots of facts about "Messiahs" who had the same facts about them as the one in the bible, Jesus of Nazareth.

Some say bad aliens have been fighting good aliens. Some say that the Good aliens want to take us away just before disaster and "save" us, and others say "NO" those are the bad aliens playing God and you will be ruined.

I do believe in Love is the key, but can one be deceived into thinking they are walking a path of love when in fact they are sliding into a zone of confusion and false euphoria.

The bible says no man knows the day nor hour and to not be deceived and without oil (pineal gland active) when the true Messiah comes. That many will come before and proclaim to be him, but they are liars. There are many reasons to distrust the authenticity of the bible and believe Jehovah is an evil bloodletting jealous God who is quite different from the one Jesus seemed to talk about who was all about forgiveness and love.

We are given signs and wonders in the heavens to watch for. We are told of the false prophets and one world beast government fast coming upon us. But... and there is the but..... this reminds me of 3 card Monte. How does one really walk the straight and narrow path and not find one was really on sinking sand?

There have been past civilizations of high technology. They understood Pi and the golden ratio and used it's power. They fell and were destroyed. It's almost as if I am to the point that whomever the major media or world hails as good, I am apt to say "hell no" dig my heals in and just wait and walk in peace in a path of the only love I understand and know.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Unified Serenity
Old 02-03-2010, 04:38 AM   #2070
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

There is nothing new under the sun. Nu is the egyptian word for water, so we will never find a new drop of water. This means that all can be known by looking at the nature of a thing, the zero. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. I don't look at things as the ptw trying to trick me, its all part of the divine plain, thats why its called the ma(trix).

Nature speaks to us in number,accountability is counting your actions. It is our nature to know. All seeds in life have their time that they come forth,and our seed is no different. An ipod is a seed that comes forth in 9 months. The seed is planted in the sign scorpio, and harvested in the summer.

The attempt to raise osiris is 3 times aka tripple XXX or tic tac toe
The red cross - spring equinox, summer solstice, and finally in the sign of Leo,he is the KING OF KINGS. Man is a mirror of the SUN and moon.This very act of awakening is on the temple walls of Egypt.

I don't look at particular books,i look at number, and the bible is one of those books of numbers.We live in a world of mirrors, where the moon is reflected in a dew drop, on a blade of gras
s.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:40 AM   #2071
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting new movies... trailers below, here them say "Teach us a lesson" and "Turn them on each other".

Movie Clash of the Titans Trailer 2

Talk about a new twist: Legion

another movie pushing "Fighting God" Evangelion

Notice the crucifixion scene of the angels doing "God's" will.

The last Airbender destroys the light / fire that has taken over the world
Airbender

Interesting movies with a theme.

US
Old 02-03-2010, 04:43 AM   #2072
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

The red cross - spring equinox, summer solstice, and finally in the sign of Leo,he is the KING OF KINGS. Man is a mirror of the SUN and moon.This very act of awakening is on the temple walls of Egypt.

I don't look at particular books,i look at number, and the bible is one of those books of numbers.We live in a world of mirrors, where the moon is reflected in a dew drop, on a blade of gras
s.
Very true, and I am following that. Many want dates. Do you foresee August as critical?

US
Old 02-03-2010, 04:59 AM   #2073
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I'm looking foward to purple teddy bears and chocolate doves, on Valentines day.

Old 02-03-2010, 05:38 AM   #2074
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

awsome as usual 777

i got a pic or two you might like

I don't look at particular books,i look at number, and the bible is one of those books of numbers.We live in a world of mirrors, where the moon is reflected in a dew drop, on a blade of grass.

this is one morning at work(the boss wasnt around)in nov
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/a...hp?albumid=838
i pointed out some stuff on the double

peace...kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:55 AM   #2075
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Excellent post.
Dew has some interesting uses doesn't it?
Since that last huge post of yours about 11's i've been starting to see that the over all scheme of things is truly a Divine plan myself... resonating with the numbers as proof.

Osiris peices can also be found hidden in the dic-tionary

Quote:
There is nothing new under the sun. Nu is the egyptian word for water, so we will never find a new drop of water. This means that all can be known by looking at the nature of a thing, the zero. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. I don't look at things as the ptw trying to trick me, its all part of the divine plain, thats why its called the ma(trix).

Nature speaks to us in number,accountability is counting your actions. It is our nature to know. All seeds in life have their time that they come forth,and our seed is no different. An ipod is a seed that comes forth in 9 months. The seed is planted in the sign scorpio, and harvested in the summer.

s.