Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2009, 06:23 AM   #1
Edward Alexander
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Pleiadian Talk - Perspectives of a member of the Great White Brotherhood

This may interest some of you, and hopefully be of some inspiration, provide some new insights, and be useful for your own personal and spiritual development.

It is a website revealing more about myself and my spiritual background, as well as a lot of information, teachings, practices, meditations and other material for you to enjoy.

This is information I have held back for a long time and finally decided to reveal and make public - I first posted some information about this around 6 months ago anonymously, but since then I have created a blog and decided to reveal myself and let people know who I am (or, who "Maggador" is, if seen from the other perspective).

I encourage you to start on my November 2008 posts, from bottom up as oldest post end up at the bottom of the page:
http://pleiadiantalk.blogspot.com/20...1_archive.html

Then I advice you to do the same from the blog archives, going backwards through the months leading up to present, to get the information and posts in the order they were published.

Some of you will benefit from my posts whether you agree to my origins story or not, some of you will think I am making it up, some will think I am just mad, and others will believe and understand what I am and feel a resonation with what I am saying.

So with that said, feel free to check out my website, and decide for yourself if it is useful or not, if you think I am lying or telling the truth - for me it is irrelevant what you believe as I already know the answer to those things myself and I hope some can benefit from what I have to say - that is why I am here.

With love and deepest respect, may profound peace be with all of you!

-Edward Alexander (Maggador IX-777)
Edward Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aliens, ascension, pleiadians, spirituality, ufo