Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Canada

Notices

Old 03-05-2010, 03:13 PM   #1
doctorz
Project Avalon Member

Default Time travel made in Quebec

Hi everyone,
Im New here my name is Francois, president of the research group known as Timenomore, i come to this forum as a reference by someone who visit here regurlary and she told me its a very open minded forum where i could find some help in my research maybe there is some people who know more than we do so you are welcome to share your knowledge ( this is what i am seaking)
here a little more about timenomore and me ,
we exist since 2004 and became online in 2005 , http://timenomore.tripod.com/,
Our field of expertise is temporal effect and its effect on human (aka time travel) we been studying this since this date as i work hard to form a group of individuals than have sufficient skill to help me build a functionning temporal displacement machine , we have study time and its effect on human under all aspects possible and we came to 2 conclusion,
1; time could be a frequency perceive by the human consiousness
2: time can be affect by a small gravity field that vibrate to a low level frequency
this could also affect the human mind so one who use this would need training to endure the stress of this frequency
on this please visit my website it tell more than just word on what we do , and we are always looking for passionate individuals that are fascinated by the strange and supernatural
thank you for your time and attention
cheers
sincerly
Francois
doctorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #2
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Time travel made in Quebec

Quote:
2: time can be affect by a small gravity field that vibrate to a low level frequency
Not sure what you mean by "small" but experiments using objects passing near the sun, have definitely proven that gravity, on that level, affects time.

Will browse the site later today,

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Can you join the forum in February??
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Can you join the forum in February??
I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So
I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.
- Steven Wright

Old 03-05-2010, 06:43 PM   #5
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Read the "Brossard Experiment" on your site. What fun to find out about something happening literally in our back yard! All the best and continued success with your project.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:37 PM   #6
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

I,m happy you posted here Doctor Z. I think it is a great project you have!
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:08 AM   #7
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

You wouldn't have encountered a tall blue box in your experiments, have you?
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 12:31 AM   #8
doctorz
Project Avalon Member

yes i did they bump into my machine and scratch it they did a time travel hit and run
Old 03-07-2010, 04:16 AM   #9
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

What is that tall blue box? Im curious here
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:23 AM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I don't understand why anyone would want or need to time travel using electronics. I think anyone can train themselves to access their own natural ability to time travel. you know the old saw, "if I can do it, anyone can do it"
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 06:49 AM   #11
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

I think most of the covert governments are ahead of you on this one doc,
if you search around this forum you will find plenty of research on time travel and what the powers that be have in connection with same.

The terms:

Jump room - their portal stargates to mars and I am presuming other planets etc.

Gee I am tired now, okay anyone else here I am sure got some suggestions for the doc.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 07:26 AM   #12
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
I don't understand why anyone would want or need to time travel using electronics.
Just supposin' for a sec, here. that you also wanted to take a screwdriver, and a pair of pliers?

Old 03-08-2010, 03:57 AM   #13
Cyberbird
Avalon Senior Member

Doctorz, you might enjoy this interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfJnUJAJrSY

Regards,
Cyberbird
Cyberbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #14
doctorz
Project Avalon Member

I saa this video before and i dont want to discreditate dr Anderson, i myself being a time travel to be again, i dont think i would go live on C2Cam and tell my story to the world if i actually did it :and there a lot of stuff that just doesnt click in with his revelation , lots of it , altought what he mention about the power level is absolutly right , some other stuff i just dont feel right about it , especially telling the entire world about this, and what i found sad is that on his website there not a single picture of the machine , everyone is alwasy dying to see the photo of the machine no matter what it is at least on my website im honest and straight forward about what i do i dont hide my work ,its there to see and enjoy the truth that im actually doing something about this for real and i have at my disposal some of the most brillant minds, in my team so i know im going to succeed ,the unfortunate thing is that everyone in my group are on a limited income like me and there so much we can do about building the project for now we are at the most expensive part of my project ( finish the steel frame and cover it up with steel for protection) so until this is done i can move forward , but if anyone wish to help i would gladly accept any help , trust me the result will be for the selected few , hence those i consider my friends and those who help me
cheers
honestly yours
Francois

im begging or anything its up to you to inpterpret this message the way you want , i dont make claims i cannot hold so dont see me as a fraud cuz im not im the real deal and im going to build a time machine again even if it take me 2 more years.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:55 PM   #15
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Francois, is that you? Paranormalis chit chatter? So glad you made it finally. Tell them about your time travel experiences, please. Jasper
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #16
doctorz
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationIke View Post
Francois, is that you? Paranormalis chit chatter? So glad you made it finally. Tell them about your time travel experiences, please. Jasper
Yes i was and still am on paranormalis , but i dont post there often because of 2 troll i cannot stand , i need support and and positive energy no doubt and negativity , and yes it me to answer your question , lol
here the link to timenomore the brossard experiment
http://timenomore.tripod.com/id17.html

enjoy on paranormalis i tell the account of this event on the chat event thread
Old 03-10-2010, 11:35 PM   #17
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Cool! You took my advice. what do you think of this site so far? I'm sure there are people here who will support you. And we are trying to get a chat room started here, if it hasn't happened already.

I haven't chatted last week because I had a death in the family and I also had to watch to see who won the Oscars. But then if you traveled into the future you would have known that already, and I should have asked you!

Stay informed! That's the best advice I can give for this site. Because you will be!

Old 03-12-2010, 03:47 AM   #18
doctorz
Project Avalon Member

actually i left paranormalis.com due to the faxct the the 2 residant troll that consider themself skeptic are in fact troll, and i dont mind skeptic i like a good intelectual challenge but the trolling i endure from them and my old nemesis coming back there starlord this i just can take it , i dont have the energy to deal with internet troll , ive been in theis field for more than 10 years and was there when titor was online so i know a bus load about time travel , my site only talk about what is necessary ,so why would i do more for now im on a stand still in my project we need to amass money to finish the structure , once this is done the interessting part will begin, the actual work in electronic. for now im resting and enjoy a quiet month i will be posting more information here as i go in my work because here i was greeted with positivity and kindness and i was invited here as well , so lets hope tis will be a lasting relation and fun place to be
cheers
Dr Z
Old 03-14-2010, 02:40 AM   #19
doctorz
Project Avalon Member

This month its my birthday, i decided to stop spending money for parts and steels for the timepod project to enjoy my hard earn money to buy myself some new tool and stuff i needed for a long while , so it will only be in april that i will resume work unless some donations come in my paypal account but for now im on stand still , i went to my local steel mill and ask them to finish the job because i want to get in gear to finish timenomore time pod project , so what i doing now is asking if anyone would know some rich folks with disposable income who would be willing to invest in our project , the end result will be a fully functional time machine that will take people physically thru time , so i ask you all , right now timenomore is getting an average 20 persons per day visit due to my youtube account , and other link so our exposure is rising , so i ask kindly talk about us we are the only serious organisation out there that are really trying this kind of project,
thank you all
with love
your friend
Dr z
btw some people ask to make more video so any suggestion are welcome on what topic i can do , give me some material,cheeers
Old 03-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #20
doctorz
Project Avalon Member

This month summer work as already come out of his hole , right now im so busy so all this work will help me fund my project for the next season i will resume work around may , so keep visiting my website and this thread as well , cheers
project avalon is a awesome forum
cheers to everyone
sincerly
Francois
Old 03-24-2010, 10:18 PM   #21
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

Happy Birthday to us!!! I share my birthday with Quentin Tarantino-- the Hollywood nutcase that makes all those oscar winning movies. So when is yours?