Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 08:52 PM   #51
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BAKING SODA -- cancer cure watch this vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny D View Post
This is really dangerous to think that cancer is curable with baking soda....I read an article from a dutch lady who got treated by this same italian docter and her cancer got worse.....She had to go to hospital really sick...Baking soda is a very good, oldfashioned cleaning and desinfecting product, so maybe for external use ok.... Namaste
It's dangerous to think that cancer is curable with baking soda? Really? You read an article about a Dutch lady and that is enough to convince you? This doctor is curing breast cancer in 6 days flat and has the documentation to prove it. My belief leans towards the work of the good doctor.

Baking soda has been used internally for centuries and has far more uses than being just a good old-fashioned cleaning product.

Before you believe the Dutch lady you might want to ask yourself a few questions. Do you know the details of the Dutch lady's condition? Did you investigate the source of the article or talk to the Dutch lady personally? Do you know for sure that the article was not disinformation put out by pharmaceutical concerns? If you think for a minute that pharmaceutical companies do not actively engage in disinformation tactics you are sadly mistaken.
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #52
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

It seems that te new china town in Beverwijk(Holland) is selling this stuff.
Did not knew this untill I bumbed in to it.

The one I purshased has a Drug fact on it uses;
Heartburn , Acid indigestion sour stomach
etc

So for people living near the zwartemarkt can get it 454Gram for 1,1 euro
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:39 PM   #53
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

was there another link on pa/pc, also about baking soda ?
and cleaning out the body ?
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #54
zaina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
I have read repeatedly that cancer is a TB like infection that takes more than one antibiotic for a period of more than six months. If in fact it is a TB like infection thats wonderful news for us, not so for major pharma. $$$$ TB is cureable in our time if we dont kill our immune systems and we treat the whole body, not just focus on the tumor. They always focus on the tumor, cut out the tumor, shrink the tumor. They dont seem to care why a tumor was allowed to grow in the first place.

I have also read that certain fungi weaken and nearly cripple our immune system. Also that the chemtrails are full of previously unknown types of fungus.

Interesting set of circumstances. Wouldnt you agree?
Dr gerson treated TB patients with just apple juice for a few weeks and it was illiminated ,interesting , thanks
zaina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:49 PM   #55
amate
Avalon Senior Member

Just Baking Soda !!!
Thanks for this great information.

So good for us and so bad for the pharmaceutical industry
amate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #56
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I thought the maple syrup is a surgar product, which feeds cancer (fungus)? That doesn't make sense to me?
Sugar does feed cancer, yes. The trick here is that the sugary syrup is a Trojan Horse that carrys the bonded baking soda into the cancer cell. Doom for the cancer! The cell dies while it enjoys it's sugary cocktail.

Another thing, I have read so many times that many different mushrooms have incredibly strong immune system boosting abilities. I buy and use a blend of 6 different 'shrooms for just that purpose. And someone said fermented foods are not good? Hogwash! People have eaten fermented foods for centuries. It preserves the food and offers up huge probiotic benefits.
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:19 AM   #57
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conkroach View Post
Sugar does feed cancer, yes. The trick here is that the sugary syrup is a Trojan Horse that carrys the bonded baking soda into the cancer cell. Doom for the cancer! The cell dies while it enjoys it's sugary cocktail.

Another thing, I have read so many times that many different mushrooms have incredibly strong immune system boosting abilities. I buy and use a blend of 6 different 'shrooms for just that purpose. And someone said fermented foods are not good? Hogwash! People have eaten fermented foods for centuries. It preserves the food and offers up huge probiotic benefits.
Thanks for sharing that, that is the truth !!!
probiotics, are real important, to keeping good health
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:44 AM   #58
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
Do you know for sure that the article was not disinformation put out by pharmaceutical concerns? If you think for a minute that pharmaceutical companies do not actively engage in disinformation tactics you are sadly mistaken.

Big Brother Pharma is in the same bed as Big Military/Industrial, Big Agro, Big Banking... you know the picture.

This should be of interest as related to cancer cures and postive aliens: Many think that the first ET abduction to make the books was the Betty and Barney Hill incident in the early 60s. Actually, in the mid 50s Ann Druffel documented an amazing abuction story in her book "The Tajunga Contacts." In one part the abductee mentions how she was shown a cure for cancer that was (I quote roughly as I no longer have the book) "made of something very common... something everybody has in their kitchen. The stuff was applied to the tumor and the cancer just melted away..." The woman could not remember what it was the aliens showed her and was a bit frustrated regarding her memory loss. Perhaps it was baking soda?

Tajunga Canyon is just on the northern border of Los Angeles and has been the scene of many a sighting and other phenomenon. It's on an energy line that buzzes from Arizona, through the Mojave Desert, Topanga Canyon (another, more recent book by Preston Dennet covers that area) and ends at Malibu, then curves along the coast. So. Cali place names that end with nga are not Spanish, but are indigenous-tribal. Valley Girl and Surfer slang are not the only local languages. Saddly, Schumash (my misspelling) is spoken by a very, VERY few indigenous people here.

My cousin just died of lung cancer (she didn't smoke) that quickly spread to her liver a few days ago. My family is in a state of shock and grief as she was the nicest one of my clan. Very psychic and creative. Soon we will be spreading her ashes in the Pacific waves. Just when we learn the lessons of life, get awake and aware and wise up... it's time to punch out the final day and turn the keys in. Why-oh-why does it have to hurt so much?

Am I asking a question that doesn't have an answer? Does it need an answer?

I've had a lot of radiation for prostate cancer, have a heart condition and other serious stuff. I joke a lot, but have many long, dark and lonely nights. I have some work to do on this body. Only Paul can fix Paul. I thank the Cam/Ava community for all the good support and information that has been freely shared.

Always All Yours and Your's,

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #59
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Interview on coast to coast am, on alternative cancer treatments, baking soda is a key player.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5358...cer_Treatments

Baking soda is not the cure, it simply triggers the body to cure itself. Listen to the interview for the full enchalada

Last edited by aroundthetable; 02-14-2010 at 12:46 PM.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:15 PM   #60
She-Ra
Avalon Senior Member

Baking soda is fantastic for alkalizing the system. I remember noticing that only a few decades ago baking soda was used commonly for indigestion, over drinking of alcohol, stomach upset in general before alka-seltzer, pepto bismol (the pink liquid) and other antacids became the normal method of pain relief, and profitable long term poisoning for those pedalling it as the one of the most common over the counter legal drugs bought by consumers.

I also use baking soda in my toothpaste and as an egg replacer in baking - 1 teaspoon = 1 egg.
She-Ra is offline   Reply With Quote