Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-31-2008, 11:23 AM   #1
Steve_G

Default Gary MicKinnon interview tonight

HI all

just recieved this info:

Hi everyone
I interviewed Gary McKinnon at 10 a.m. this morning for broadcast on tonight's Now THAT'S Weird, and got a brilliant 42 minutes of Gary telling exactly what happened, what evidence he found and how he has allegedly been "fitted-up" by the American government....
As I got to the end of the interview and was thanking him, we suffered a power outage here at the studio just before having time to save the file. This is very unusual to say the least.
I am happy to say that I have a UPS device which is a battery back-up that stopped the PC going off and the file was saved. (It has now been securely backed up!!)
At the end of the interview tonight (if they don't stop the broadcast!) you will hear the interview suddenly cut-off and the two bleeps as the UPS kicks in to stop the computer going off and rebooting! The screen and the phone both went dead!
Tune in tonight at 9 p.m. UK time at www.glastonburyradio.net and check the show's website at www.nowthatsweird.co.uk
Ross

Should be worth a listen.

Blessings
Old 10-31-2008, 11:56 AM   #2
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gary MicKinnon interview tonight

Hmmm, 9pm Glastonbury time = 5am Perth Aussie time.

Any chance the interview will be made available via podcast/download file for those of us at the **** end of the world?
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 12:39 PM   #3
Steve_G

There is a listen again area on the website but I've never got it to work. Hopefully someone out there will work some computer magic and post it on youtube.
Old 11-01-2008, 04:13 AM   #4
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

It will be great if a transcript of the interview can be made. Thanks for the info sunrunner.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote