Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-28-2008, 05:06 AM   #76
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Obama Forgery Exposed

Imagine if we deported all the ilegal aliens living in the US. Millions of people would have to leave the US, McCain included.Opss I beter run and forged a birth certificate just in case. Hey you ilegal aliens La Migra is coming!!! Note: The following post was paid for by the Obama campaing

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 11-28-2008 at 05:32 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 10:39 AM   #77
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama Forgery Exposed

I dont know if there is anything to this birth certificate thing

it is not my stance that he is not qualified to be president

it is the fact that he has gone though legal lengths to not have to show it

if you were to legally block me from showing your drivers license when I require to see it to let you buy booze, it would only make me suspicious of you because you are acting like you have something to hide

Obama has done this...why?

If I even want a drivers license I have to display my birth certificate, proof of address, and what ever anal probing they choose to require me to supply on demand at their whim

I expect to at least have it on documented record that my president elect has provided the proper credentials for holding one of the most important positions in the world

It has never been an issue in the past. Nixon never tried to hide his basic credentials or use high dollar powerful lawyer response litigation and injunctions to prevent Americans from seeing what should be transparent

It is such an easy problem to solve, why all the hassle

I know there are a ton of obama anti-Christ, mezmerizes the masses, comparisons to Hitler threads, and you are preaching to the choir here. I was on those threads defending the man against such unsubstantiated accusations, I find it ridiculous, yet also try too keep my mind open about it because what the **** do "I" know...really?

I just keep up with the same news you do. I have absolutely no idea what we are going to see from this man, but I have hope, and a wonderful feeling of security because the Bush nightmare is ending

yet concerning this Birth certificate thing, I certainly am NOT hoping to catch the man lying because the alternatives are nauseating. But I have been watching this issue for months now because I read both sides of the news and Obama got really slammed, alot, I think more than McCain because no body cared about McCain as all eyes have been on Obama.

Most of those issues that Obama got slammed with during this election period was the samo samo tripe and trumped up allegations, exaggerations, out of contacts quotations of "worst possible moments", that are generated, put under the moral microscope, and sold to the American public as honorable campaign strategy.

But this birth certificate thing is different. I dont care about whether or not the Hawaii released Document is real or not. I want to know why he has a group of lawyers circling the wagons to PREVENT an actual disclosure of that original birth certificate. That activity alone makes me suspicious where before I had none.

The freaking supreme court has ruled that you do not have the right to see this mans original birth certificate in order to become president of the country, this is public domain news. Aren't you even curious why the hell he just doesn't show the damn thing and make it all go away in a heartbeat? Doesn't that make you suspicious? I am happy he won, but now I am all suspicious because WTF just show it and shut everyone up.

I can understand peoples already overloaded frustration over these elections and the Obama mania either for or against the man. But I resent having to defend my right to ask the bloody questions I want, regardless of your opinions, sensitivities, or disposition to the subject matter. I am not in a crowed movie house yelling fire here. YOU have to come to THIS thread and take the TIME to read **** YOUR tired of reading. And then chastise ME for writing it?

Really?

Last edited by Heretic; 11-28-2008 at 10:43 AM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:24 PM   #78
Dadrious
Avalon Senior Member

How DARE you insult Herr Obama! We have concentration camps for your types!

Dadrious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:25 AM   #79
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Time to move on...

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/...citizensh.html
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote