Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Insider Swine Flu Info

If the following info is true, this flu could be worse than it looks:

"Doctor confirms the facts!! IMPORTANT INFO

I received an email from a good & very trust worthy friend that was sent out today by a doctor in New Braunfels, TX to his patients. I found it intertesting because the good doctor confirms what many of us already know - but the general public does not. Mainly that what he is hearing privately from the CDC and Health Department is different from what you are hearing in the media!!

Because the email is so long it will take 2 posts to include the entire content....

After I returned from a public health meeting yesterday with community leaders and school officials in Comal County and Hays County, Heather suggested I send an update to my patients in the area, because what we are hearing privately from the CDC and Health Department is different from what you are hearing in the media. Some of you know some of this, but I will just list what facts I know.

- The virus is infectious for about 2 days prior to symptom onset

- Virus spreads more than 7 days after symptom onset (possibly as long as 9 days) (this is more unusual than ordinary flu)

- Since it is such a novel (new) virus, there is no "herd immunity," so the "attack rate" is very high. This is the percentage of people who come down with a virus if exposed. Almost everyone who is exposed to this virus will become infected, though not all will be symptomatic. That is much higher than seasonal flu, which averages 10-15%. The "clinical attack rate" estimation from CDC and WHO may be around 40-50%. This is the number of people who show symptoms. This is a huge number. It is hard to convey the seriousness of this to those outside of the medical fields.

- The virulence (deadliness) of this virus is as bad here as in Mexico, and there are folks on ventilators here in the US, right now. This has not been in the media, but a 23 month old in Houston is fighting for his life, and a pregnant woman just south of San Antonio is fighting for her life. In Mexico, these folks might have died already, but here in the US, folks are getting Tamiflu or Relenza quickly, and we have ready access to ventilators. What this means is that within a couple of weeks, regional hospitals will likely become overwhelmed.

- Some of the kids with positive cases in Comal County have had more than 70 contacts before diagnosis as a minimum figure.

- There are 10-25 times more actual cases (not "possible" cases -- ACTUAL), than what is being reported in the media. The way they fudge on reporting this is that it takes 3 days to get the confirmatory nod from the CDC on a given viral culture, but based on epidemiological grounds, we know that there are more than 10 cases for each "confirmed" case right now.

- During the night, we crossed the threshold for the definition of a WHO, Phase 6 global pandemic. This has not happened in any of our lifetimes so far. We are in uncharted territory.

- They are advising President Obama to declare an emergency sometime in the next 72-96 hours. This may not happen, but if it doesn't, I will be surprised. When this happens, all public gathering will be cancelled for 10 days minimum.

- I suggest all of us avoid public gatherings. Outdoor activities are not as likely to lead to infection. It is contained areas and close contact that are the biggest risk.

~CONTINUED NEXT POST~

- I suggest all of us avoid public gatherings. Outdoor activities are not as likely to lead to infection. It is contained areas and close contact that are the biggest risk.

- Tamiflu is running out. There is a national stockpile, but it will have to be carefully managed for law enforcement and first responders as it is not enough to treat the likely number of infections when this is full-blown. I don't think there is a big supply of Relenza, but I do not know those numbers. If I had to choose, I would take Relenza, as I think it gets more drug to the affected tissue than Tamiflu.

- You should avoid going to the ER if you think you have been exposed or are symptomatic. ER's south of here are becoming overwhelmed today-- and I mean that -- already. It is coming in waves, but the waves are getting bigger.

- It appears that this flu produces a distinctive "hoarseness" in many victims. The symptoms, in general, match other flu's; namely, sore throat, body aches, headache, cough, and fever. What is not too common in regular flu cycles is vomiting and diarrhea which seems to be associated with this, further dehydrating victims. Some have all these symptoms, while others may have only one or two.

- N-Acetyl-Cysteine -- a nutritional supplement available at the health food store or Wimberley Pharmacy, has been shown to prevent or lessen the severity of influenza. I suggest 1200mg, twice a day for adults, and 600mg twice a day in kids over 12. It would be hard to get kids under 12 to take it, but you could try opening the capsules and putting it on yogurt. For 40 pounds and up, 300-600 mg twice a day, for less than 40 pounds, half that.

- Oscillococinum, a homeopathic remedy, has been vindicated as quite effective in a large clinical trial in Europe, with an H1N1 variant. You can buy this at Hill Country Natural Foods, or the Wimberley Pharmacy.

If any of my patients become ill, or suspect infection, call the office, do not come without calling and DO NOT go to the ER. If one member in a family is identified all would be given the Tamiflu or Relenza (that is normal course of action) if there is enough distributed to fill prescriptions. Public health stated that one family member identified or suspected to have contracted the flu it will require the whole family to be ‘quarantined’ in their own home until enough time has passed for the remaining household to have contracted it or be considered infection free ( 7 to 10 days per person). As another suggestion, if any member of the family is on routine medication- fill those prescriptions now. Have plenty fluids, Motrin, soups, etc available and make contingency plans in case your family is affected.

Dr. Marcus Gitterle
New Braunfels, TX
"
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Insider Swine Flu Info

Thanks for the post. I knew there was more to this than was getting out. I live near Austin, Texas and all the info I hear keeps saying things are closed, i.e. schools until May 11th. I kept asking everyone at work yesterday why do they keep saying May 11th on everything. Now it makes sense because of the infectious period being so long. Again thanks for the info.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Insider Swine Flu Info

Well if this letter is true, then peeps better stock up on food NOW. I use homeopathics and I would seriously suggest picking up some. Best to be prepared for the worst. Take care everyone.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I beleive Alex Jones also has it posted on his web sites as well
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #5
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #6
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Just to be clear, the doctor could be telling the truth of the situation as he understands it, and there can still be a conspiracy at a higher level. Here's another opinion from Dr. Lorraine Day, former chief of Orthopedic Surgery at USF:
Swine Flu Hoax?
So who are the swine behind the swine flu? That's what I wanted to know.

Whenever I begin to see blaring headlines regarding the word “pandemic”, I make a call to Dr. Lorraine Day, the former chief of Orthopedic Surgery at USF. Not one to mince words, and a dogged researcher, I can count on Lorraine to give me the big picture behind the headlines. I made that call yesterday. Her first words, underscored with a hearty laugh, were “It’s just another hoax!”

Here’s the long and short of it according to Lorraine. First, the government is continuing on it’s path to incite panic so we will ideally demand to have protection from these ‘killer virus’ via vaccinations. This would help avert a less popular mandatory vaccination program, which is what the Elite would like to see happen. Lorraine is also quick to point out that truly noxious vaccines are being developed in laboratories that combine human and animal virus' that can seriously compromise our immune systems if we allow them to be administered to us.

Secondly, she said that the Center for Disease Control needed to move their stockpiles of the flu drug Tamiflu, which didn't make it out to the masses during the last panic, which was the 'bird flu'. I find it interesting that Tamiflu was supposedly created as the antidote to bird flu, but the CDC now says it actually works just fine for swine flu too. It would appear that the stuff is quite non-specific in nature for what is considered to be a very specific strain of flu. Hummm. Anyway, pharmacy chains such as CVC are now stocking up in preparation for the “pandemic”.

As an aside, it may not surprise you to know that former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld is a major stockholder in Gilead Sciences, a California bio tech firm that owns the rights to Tamiflu. A CNN report from 2005, when we were were being threatened with the bird flu, put Rumsfeld’s holdings somewhere between $5,000,000 to $25,000,000. This is the same gentleman who brought us the excitotoxin Aspartame, now known to cause serious neurological problems in humans. But, less I digress.....

Lorraine went on to say that 12, 60, even 120 deaths from flu do not make a pandemic. More than 500,000 people a year die from various flu virus’. There are still active flu strains out there from all of the usual sources. In fact, it was just reported that 2 young people in the Sacramento area were tested to have been infected with the swine flu virus, but, no worries, they recovered from their flu in 24 hours. Sounds just like the flu that’s been going around through my friends and other acquaintances over the past few weeks in Sacramento.

To further the story, she said that Prince Charles recently pushed for the subject of Developmental Sustainability be pushed to the top of the G-20 agenda. Developmental Sustainability is the code word for de-population according to Dr. Day. As you may recall, Charles’ father, Prince Phillip, when asked what he would like to come back as if he had another life, said “A virus.” The idea was that he would then be able to kill off the useless members of society. What a gentleman.

In short, Lorraine says do not worry. Just do your body a favor by eating a good clean diet full of fresh vegetables and fruits, get some sunshine and fresh air, turn to your spiritual practice, relax and, under no circumstances, allow yourself to be vaccinated. We’re all exposed to flu bugs, but if you can keep your immune system strong, you have nothing to worry about and the only swine involved here are those who are trying to keep us in fear.

http://consciousmedianetwork.blogspot.com/
Old 05-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

No worries just dont get the vaccine
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 09:25 PM   #8
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I personally wouldn't take any vaccination, but I'm not so sure people in the US would have a choice if they start to quarantine people under EO 13375.

There does seem to be an effort to blow up the situation. A flight was diverted to Boston because someone had flu-like symptoms:
http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...5405KH20090501

The flu infection rate is going expontential in Mexico:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...uDo&refer=home

State of emergency declared i Florida:
http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/05/go...t-takes-e.html

There is a rumour that it'll go to level 6 over the weekend.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:20 AM   #9
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

From NorthernSantuary, Ya Gotta love it...:

"Lorraine is also quick to point out that truly noxious vaccines are being developed in laboratories that combine human and animal virus' that can seriously compromise our immune systems if we allow them to be administered to us.

"...in short, Lorraine says do not worry. Just do your body a favor by eating a good clean diet full of fresh vegetables and fruits, get some sunshine and fresh air, turn to your spiritual practice, relax and, under no circumstances, allow yourself to be vaccinated. We’re all exposed to flu bugs, but if you can keep your immune system strong, you have nothing to worry about and the only swine involved here are those who are trying to keep us in fear."

From Dr. Marcus Gitterle, N-Acetyl-Cysteine = This is only ONE of MANY immune boosters.

Here is a short list of more...:

L-Lysine = 4,000-mg (4-Gm) /day (Essential amino-acid)
Beta Carotene = 50,000 IU /day
Iodine drops = 3,000-mcg (3-mg) /day in Water
Vitamin C, WITH Bioflavonoids = 5,000-mg (5-Gm) /day
Vitamin D-3 = 3,000 IU /day
Zinc = 60-mg, plus Copper = 2-mg, together /day
Vitamin E (Gamma-E Complex) = 400 IU /day
Selenium (L-Selenomethionine) = 100-mcg /day
Full spectrum B-Complex = 100-mg /day
Omega-3 oil (Flaxseed with Lignans) = 3-Tablespoons /day

More can be added here, these are basic essentials.

And, as the good doctor also said: "a diet full of fresh vegetables and fruits, get some sunshine and fresh air, turn to your spiritual practice..."

Eat Yoghurt with LIVE CULTURES.

DON'T GET A "FLU-SHOT" (You might as well use a bullet instead. No, don't do that either.)

Last edited by J_rod7; 05-02-2009 at 02:51 AM.
J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:09 AM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Do you really want to know what's in flu vaccines?
Everything from dog kidney cells to mercury! I'm not kidding! Go to this site.........

http://www.novaccine.com/specific-va...ne.asp?v_id=16
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:05 AM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a page of side effects from Tamiflu taken from the link provided by Dantheman above.

1. "Tamiflu Label Updated with Neuropsychiatric Warning"
"Postmarketing reports indicate that some patients with influenza who were receiving Tamiflu had delirium and abnormal behavior, leading to injury and even death. Most of the cases occurred in children and in Japan."
No Author, Journal Watch Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine -- 3/5/2008

2. "Vaccine-resistant flu bug found in Canada"
"The influenza virus has mutated into a strain resistant to an antiviral drug that world governments have been stockpiling for years to stave off a super-flu pandemic... Mutated flu viruses in 10 European countries, the United States, Australia, Hong Kong and Canada have been found resistant to the Tamiflu vaccine, according to the World Health Organization."
Merritt B, Edmonton Sun -- 2/20/2008

3. "No ban for teen-suicide linked vaccine"
"Japanese authorities instituted the ban (on Tamiflu) last week following the deaths in February and March of boys who fell from buildings after taking the oral medicine... Earlier in February, two other teenagers fell from or jumped off buildings to their deaths after taking Tamiflu."
Staff, theage.com -- 3/26/2007

4. "Bird flu still serious threat, scientists say"
""New genes are being formed all the time," said Henry Niman, a molecular geneticist who tracks bird flu outbreaks around the world.... "The rate of evolution makes it hard to make a vaccine. There are a lot of moving parts," Niman said. Vaccines such as Tamiflu that are used for common seasonal flu offer partial but not complete protection from H5N1. Furthermore, the virus already is developing resistance to these vaccines."
Boyd R, Monterey County The Herald -- 2/25/2007

5. "Ten Canadians die after taking bird flu vaccine"
"Following reports that patients taking Tamiflu can exhibit dangerous behaviour, news has surfaced that ten Canadians have died and at least 74 had adverse reactions after taking the flu drug. "
Staff, WorldPountry.net -- 12/1/2006

6. "Bird flu vaccine leaves 10 Canadians dead"
"Ten Canadians have died and at least 74 had adverse reactions after taking Tamiflu … people in other countries -- particularly children and teens in Japan -- exhibited strange behaviour, including hallucinations and self-injury, after taking the drug … Health Canada's bulletin said that since February 2000, 84 Canadians have had adverse reactions after taking the drug, including 10 who died and seven adults who reported "psychiatric adverse events."… Tamiflu, an antiviral drug launched in 1999, is prescribed to treat flu and is promoted as a way to help people combat the H5N1 avian flu virus. "
Carly Weeks, The Vancouver Sun -- 11/30/2006

7. "Flu drug Tamiflu may pose risk of mental side effects – FDA"
"The FDA has announced a new warning for the flu drug Tamiflu. The new warning notes reports of self-injury and delirium in flu patients taking Tamiflu, mainly among children in Japan."
Staff, SpiritIndia.com -- 11/15/2006

8. "Flu Vaccine May Cause Dangerous Behavior"
"The FDA has recommended that the label of Roche's popular flu drug, Tamiflu, be updated to carry warnings about possible "neuropsychiatric adverse events," particularly in pediatric patients. The recommendation follows a 10-month review of 103 cases of unsafe behavior, 67 percent of which occurred in pediatric patients. "
Kerry N. Jardine, Injuryboard.com -- 11/15/2006

9. "Flu Drug Tamiflu May Cause Odd Behavior in Children"
"Responding to reports from overseas, U.S. heath officials are urging doctors and parents to watch for signs of bizarre behavior in children taking the flu drug Tamiflu. Officials at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration don't know if the more than 100 new cases of strange behavior, including three deaths from falls, are tied to the drug, to the flu itself, or a combination of both, the Associated Press reported. "
Steven Reinberg, KFOR.com -- 11/13/2006

10. "Tamiflu linked to adverse reactions"
"A drug stockpiled by governments worldwide to fight bird flu has been linked to hallucinations and other abnormal behavior. New Zealand health officials, who have 855,000 courses of the drug Tamiflu, have confirmed three people here have had suspected adverse reactions to it."
Thorne, Dylan, Bay of Plenty Times -- 11/6/2006
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:12 AM   #12
Surial
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Insider Swine Flu Info

This could be the trial run on experimentation of the vaccines. If they push the vaccines to the public we could see more outbreaks in the next flu season. Taking the vaccine would be a big mistake unless you like foreign animal material swimming in your body. Common sense says that you should not take the vaccine.

This flu scare will fade away and then get ready for round two. I will be anticipating the headlines around August through Christmas. And I agree, no worries if you do not take the vaccine.

Educate yourself on how flu viruses are formed and then you will know what I am saying. It is impossible to mix different animal influenza together. It can only be done in a laboratory. And if you fit all the clues together, hopefully you will ignore the media hype and go on living your lives without fear. If you are not ignorant of the science of influenza and you use your smarts, you will survive.
Surial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 04:24 AM   #13
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Yep this seems to be a media scare to get people to accept the vaccine. Check this out:

http://wsws.org/articles/2009/apr2009/sflu-a30.shtml

"While common seasonal flu kills from 250,000 to 500,000 people worldwide annually, the reason for special concern in the present situation, according to Dr. Carlos del Rio of the Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, is that “we had a vaccine for regular flu.” He told CNN: “This [swine flu] is a totally new virus... You have a virus to which there’s no pre-vaccination, there’s no prior immunity. And, therefore, the mortality rate may be higher than other influenza viruses.”

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...-87A5E19291A6}

" In Washington, President Barack Obama called on the public not to panic. He pledged the government "is taking the utmost precautions" and will stay on top of developments and respond accordingly. He called the situation "very serious."
Obama has asked Congress to provide $1.5 billion in funding to deal with the swine flu. The money could go toward vaccine supplies, among other purpose"

It seems like they want it to get bad enough to scare people into vaccines. I was able to escape most all vaccines except when I first started school. I rarely get sick and I've never been in the hospital.

The creator didn't design humans to get vaccines or we would have injection ports.

I'll just stick with the mms and molecula silver, so if they try to put me in some quarantine or force anything on me
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:43 AM   #14
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for all the good posts and information. The only thing I can add to keeping the immune system in good shape beyond Jrod7's advice is to be aware of your energy level. Don't let your energy get low, because that is when you are susceptible to getting sick (low immune system) as it is a sure indicator that you are over working/stressing your body. At that point take some time out to decompress, restore your energy (deep breathing/chi exercise, body massage).
Old 05-02-2009, 11:17 AM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
At that point take some time out to decompress, restore your energy (deep breathing/chi exercise, body massage).
.. and sleep. 8hrs + if possible.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #16
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

.. and sleep. 8hrs + if possible.

Yes, the most basic way for the body to restore itself. I might add that the conscious mind is the level that produces the chemical imbalance/toxins in the body. That's is why we need sleep, which is another way of saying that we need to shut down the conscious mind and let the body catch up to re-balance. This is why people that practice disciplining their mind/thoughts need less sleep.. they produce less chemical imbalance in their body.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:02 PM   #17
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Do you really want to know what's in flu vaccines? Everything from dog kidney cells to [bb]mercury[/b]! I'm not kidding! Go to this site.........

And isn't it just cutesy-pie that once We figured out that We should be looking at the Ingredients before We're Injected with It or allow It to be put into Our Bodies - They then go and make it a derivative, thereby calling it Thimerasol - LOL.

GIVE ME A FLIPPIN' BREAK HERE...

Thimerasol

They sure think We're stupid and while some are not as quick on the uptake - Its simply too late - Enough of Us are now Awake to sustain the Species when and or if the TSHTF.

Bring it or Not - Great Change will happen regardless of Their Machinations - We are here to usher It in and nothing can stop what is coming...

In a word - EXPANSION...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #18
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

man catches "flu",man goes home takes few days off,man spends some time with family,man takes tamiflu hey presto ! he's better

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...tain-greatorex
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:48 AM   #19
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting. They've moved the google map to
http://flutracker.rhizalabs.com/

and are keeping that map updated.

Spreading quite a bit. Milder than expected, for some, I'm sure. Of course, in the US, we tend to go to the docs immediately when we're symptomatic, rather than wait a week or so.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:01 AM   #20
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

For what its worth, ZetaTalk mentions that the Mexico flu mutated so that it is more mild, something not planned for and the reason why the deaths are mostly in MExico:

"It is very obvious that outside of Mexico, this flu outbreak is not fatal. In fact, it is described as being a very mild flu. Even the toddler who died within the US was Mexican, came from Mexico City on a visit, and has been described as being in poor health even before the infection. Why the difference between infections in Mexico and elsewhere? Cloning activities do not always succeed, due to man’s clumsy steps and lack of knowledge. This bio-engineered virus was sliced and slammed together. Flu virus is notorious for mutating, and this one has, in a reverse direction, becoming less lethal as it passed from one to another. All deaths in Mexico has been as a result of being INFECTED DIRECTLY by the virus from a test tube, including the Mexican toddler who died in Texas. Those who were directly exposed but did not die passed the virus on, but in a modified state. Second hand infections were the passing of modified virus which survived the immune systems of these individuals, and this virus was only one of many in the original mix. What we are telling you is that the strong virus, the one capable of killing people, inciting a 1918 type of response, did not survive in the human body, and thus was not passed. What passed was a second cousin in the mix, which was mild. "
Old 05-03-2009, 01:14 AM   #21
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's another article on the original Mexico swine flu, called H2N3, which may be the one responsible for the deaths:

"
Are We Ignoring H2N3? News Outlet Speculates About A Different Influenza In Mexican Deaths
By News Staff | May 1st 2009 09:33 AM | Print | E-mail | Track Comments

MORE FROM NEWS STAFF
This is Your Brain On Caffeine
What Regulates MicroRNAs? Touch, It Seems
Are We Ignoring H2N3? News Outlet Speculates About A Different Influenza In Mexican Deaths
AllNews
Staff
Everyone is blaming H1N1, but could a different strain of Influenza be the cause of Mexican deaths? Clinica - a news source for the medical technology industry - wonders what implications that would have for Mexico and the rest of the world.

Clinica is investigating the details and significance of Mexican health ministry statements that the H2N3 influenza virus was responsible for the majority of cases tested in an influenza outbreak in early April, three weeks before H1N1 came on the scene.

The existence of an additional strain of the disease would raise fundamental questions concerning the management of the swine flu epidemic internationally.

Comments made by Mexican health minister José Angel Córdova Villalobos during an April 27 press conference refer to the investigation of an outbreak reported in Perote, Veracruz, on April 2. The response on that day is said to have triggered a local alert and that in looking for the influenza virus, the majority of cases tested were H2N3.

Clinica said they have not been able to ascertain from the health ministry the details behind these assertions, and that they await a response from the World Health Organization (WHO) to a request for feedback related to the presence or otherwise of H2N3 in Mexico, and the potential implications.

In terms of national pandemic control policies, the UK's Health Protection Agency said that its current screening of suspected cases is being targeted at detecting H1N1 and that, in not monitoring H2N3, the presence of this virus would not be revealed automatically.

What would be the implications of undiscovered H2N3 infection, such as in cleared suspected cases of H1N1? Would the co-presence of H2N3 fill in the ongoing gaps in understanding of H1N1's higher mortality rates in Mexico?

"
http://www.scientificblogging.com/ne...mexican_deaths
Old 05-04-2009, 06:18 AM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like psy-ops or fraud. Would a real doctor actually send out such sensitive information in an email?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:54 AM   #23
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

When I heard about the Texas doctor's email that got sent out to "his patients", I checked it out. This is a real doctor. He is a doctor of emergency medicine. However, he said that he only sent it out to close friends and relatives, and it went viral from there. In his blog he explains how the email got hijacked and modified to include things he didn't actually write.

About the swine flu, I've been trying to sort out the rumor from the science, and truth from the politics. It has been difficult but with some help from my colleagues I think I'm getting a fairly good picture of this. And from what I've learned I must add it may slow down but from my discussion with other professionals it is far from over. And I just pray to God that our concerns for this fall are wrong.

Check out the blog below and my other posts on the forum, to keep up to date with what I'm finding out.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote