Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-03-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dirty dealings Bush and Greenspan?

http://www.galacticfriends.com/index...3720&Itemid=90
Quote:
Subject: BREAKING NEWS; Mark Huber; 3/5/09

I'm back from vacation and actions can now resume. (Attempt at humor)

Rama received a call in the last half-hour from an unimpeachable senior US Treasury official who we've known for many years.

She said: "The worldwide stock markets are being taken down, now! They will be allowed to fall to 5000 and possibly a bit lower.

We will then close the markets and the banks for two weeks.

That will allow us to clean up the criminal mess before reopening."

Chris Story posted two msgs this AM. The first stated that Bush Sr and Greenspan were caught at 11 PM last night 3/4 trying to trade $12/8 Billion stolen on 1/25, which was to have been returned.

Greenspan was heard to say: "I'm untouchable!"

We are checking for what is true and untrue in the World Reports.com stories. We know that he is working for the Queen and is very distressed and blaming Obama for the failure to pay out the Settlement funds as requested by the G-7 heads. So, it is likely that some of the information has been colored by these factors.

On balance, it seems highly likely that very important steps are in process and that we should see the evidence very shortly.

DJIA(DOW) is 6620 and falling, as I send this report. 1pm is the usual low point of the day. http://www.marketwatch.com/quotes/djia
How do these people KNOW?????
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote