Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-25-2008, 02:07 AM   #1
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Default The big picture

Sifting through all the information and knowlege, contemplating it all, logically and calmly without paranoia.....sometimes hard to look at the big picture but I think we have to as I'm sure most all of you are.
IMO, if all the info we've been receiving is accurate, we're going to be hit hard and fast.......not slow and easy as it has been previously done....for some reason, whatever "their" agenda is., the onslaught and some of our intuition is seemingly pointing in the direction that "they" are running out of time.
So, within the next few weeks, we'll be hit hard from all angles and in my opinion, in "their" "attempt" to confuse the masses into hysteria.

1. The collapse of the economy affecting us and affecting everyone on a global scale, no educated person can agree with this 700 billion dollar proposal but I believe from what I've seen either way, its a catch 20/20, both outcomes serving their purpose of control. Prices of food and oil will skyrocket, people will lose their houses on a greater scale.

2. Outbreaks of flu and the like epidemics are just on the horizon, they are telling us to get this vaccine or use the "flu mist"..............IMO, I recommend not doing either as what is in this so-called vaccine, is not to our benefit, its just another scare tactic....research for yourselves.

3. It is common to us that the water we drink laced with "flouride" among other elements is harmful to us and if you look at a bottle of water, they've flouridated that also.

4. In all the wars leading up to "martial law" here has posed as somewhat of a training ground of what we are to expect. Not all, but the majority of our troops are under orders and are trained in certain ways, "brainwashed" if you will. Wouldn't it be the most precious thing, if all our troops beleived in us and not the government they take orders from. What a powerful army of minds we would have.

5. Lets not forget, our extraterrestrial elements, both good and bad, both of this earth and not of........the majority of ET abductions and contacts have been soley our top brass playing alien........prepare to be inundated with that for crowd control.

6. All these weapons for crowd control, some lethal, some not but definitely will get your attention if you cross its path.....

So..........what the hell do we do.....where do we go...how do we get thru this?

Darn, I forgot to mention.....Man-Made (HARRP) and natural disasters........just another method of population control and moving the masses to certain locations for easier manipulation and control.

Anyways, we dont have long.............I hope all this is not true and we'l pass thru this with ease, nothing as big as all these, but if by chance it is all true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I just want everyone to look at all the possibilites we could be inundated with tactics.
Prepare for your basic survival, be able to leave at a time when you feel in your heart, trust your intuition when to leave....and get to a safe location, a radiant zone.....and protect you and yours.
Their are others that will fight on the front lines, and all the strength and energy to them, their are others that need to rebuild this community once "they" have been defeated.....by their own means. Regardless, if we are smart, stay calm, get educated and get safe..........I'll see you all in the new era.

Regards and Blessings, Love and Positive Energy to all,
Soul Sequence
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #2
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The big picture

Hi,
Interesting comments Soul Sequence. Having thought about and in the interests of Princeton, Harvard and Yale, where might Obama fit-in with ol' skull & bones and if he has affiliation will his Presidency include Requiem financial advice from Rothschilds, Rockefeller's and Bilderbergs of the direction of the Country?

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote