Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 04-21-2009, 10:56 AM   #1
Colin

Default Fifth X-Conference CNN Coverage - Videos (Additional footage added)

This is what I've been able to find so far. The last few minutes of Part#6 are particularly interesting

Part#1
Part#2
Part#3
Part#4
Part#5
Part#6
Old 04-21-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fifth X-Conference CNN Coverage

WoooooooW!! Thank you so much for these videos.
Now let's see if There will be an official disclosure from US government/Obama....
And how they are going to play that news....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #3
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fifth X-Conference CNN Coverage

Colin, Thank You for the videos!!!

I was able to watch the live streaming from CNN Live, but it's always good to watch it again.

Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 02:03 PM   #4
Steve_G

Default Re: Fifth X-Conference CNN Coverage - Videos

Good stuff, I'll be watching and waiting with a great deal of interest.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:29 PM   #5
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Obviously all the signs are pointing to 2009 or 2010 as the year of US disclosure. This is yet another baby step toward that goal, they arent stupid, they know they have to time release this stuff because of the magnitude.
Another important thing to always keep in the back of our minds though, is that this is still PTB media...so even though they are inching toward what we already know to be true...they VERY LIKELY could have another adjunct agenda that we may not be aware of. So far, in the mainstream press I have seen a lot of attention on UFO's but almost always skewed a bit toward the "alien takeover" concept, or at least the "we dont know why they are here, so let's assume they could be hostile"---aka the old Von Braun 'false flag' threat.
... several respected synchromystic contributors were concluding that because of the solar alignment on apr 20, that we might expect something in the way of "a shift in consciousness"... perhaps this was it, but either way, stay skeptical...there is quite often a sub-text or agenda to mass-thought when its shown on CNN etc.
That being said, Im all for disclosure in any form, but I wish Dr Greer could have been involved with this one.... perhaps he paints the visitors in too positive a light for the PTB.??

Not being negative at all, just reiterating...consider the source and stay alert.

Just my 2 cents.
Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymatic Veilbegone View Post
Another important thing to always keep in the back of our minds though, is that this is still PTB media...so even though they are inching toward what we already know to be true...they VERY LIKELY could have another adjunct agenda that we may not be aware of.
that's my concern too.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 02:06 AM   #7
David
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fifth X-Conference CNN Coverage - Videos (Additional footage added)

Oh my! Thank you for the videos!
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 06:18 PM   #8
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Is this the next step since Obama didn't disclose?

France to disclose X-terrestial Existence this week.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14512
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't mean to be difficult(ok, I guess I do)...but for me...disclosure would be centered in the Deep Underground Military Bases...and would include the Philadelphia Experiment, the Nazis, Project Paperclip, Roswell, Muroc, Greada, Monarch, Montauk, the Secret Space Program, the New World Order, Time Travel, World Government, International Banking, Black Projects, Illegal Drugs, Reptilians, Greys, Abductions, Genetic Experiments, Missing Children, 9/11, Military Industrial Complex, Tesla, Free Energy, the Theological Implications and Ramifications of Aliens, etc, etc, etc. The problem is...when official disclosure occurs...the really hard questions will follow like a tidal-wave or an avalanche. My guess is that 'disclosure' will come in the form of spin, cover-up, and damage control. Their denials may be more revealing than their admissions. They won't give up anything that they don't absolutely have to. I probably wouldn't if I were in their shoes...which I am very, very glad that I am not. The current unofficial release of information may be the best way to handle this very volatile subject. Just keep feeding the information to us peons...as fast as we can handle it. This will serve as a safety valve...and reduce the chances of a catastrophic public reaction...and reduce the ability of the corrupt powers that be to continue this evil and dangerous game. Then...official disclosure will really be anticlimactic...as it should be. By then...it really will be GAME OVER.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-09-2009 at 09:13 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #10
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

They are really going to have their hands full once lay offs and contract termination's begin for all military and areo space programs as there will be thousands wanting to cash in on this . We will find some of this out and that will lead to big questions if our media has the guts to stand up and do their job except Wolf Blitzer we know he can`t .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote