Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 01-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #576
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Well I'm really surprised that I am getting good milage with taking the drops this time. Last night I took my 8/40 with very little thoughts of "vomiting" but once again I was able to remove the thoughts. I feel better today then I have in years........It just keeps getting better.

I am using the black cherry solution and able to get it down faster. I just want this to end as I'm so inpatient and can't handle the suspense of living without lung desease. I'm so close and going all the way this time. No quitting this time
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:27 PM   #577
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Thumbs up Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

mntruthseeker
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #578
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

Hey all.

I am upto 11 drops now. Moved up from 10 to 11 last night and had a further 11 this morning.....sent me nauseous all day. I have had pains in my stomach and abdomen which is uncomfortable...i have been cursing it all day. I know Jim H he would advise to keep taking it, but i may give my gut a rest tonight.

Has anyone been able to fall asleep much easier since taking MMS?
Flashback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:49 AM   #579
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Flashback if you feel rough you can eat a apple or take some vitamin C
That should sort you out
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #580
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

thanks Swanny.

i will do that next time. I dont think it will solve these abdomen pains i keep getting.

Im going to have 8 tonight and hit the sack.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #581
Steve_G

I'm up to 8 drops twice a day. I feel ok generally, but I'm tired a lot of the time and on several days I've woken up in a foul mood. I know we all have bad days but still.... (anyone who's read my posts over the last week may have noticed )

Anyone else getting emotional effects?
Old 01-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #582
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Boy did I ever sleep last night. 12 1/2 hours! I also notice that I am really tired lately and I have been compelled to stay at 10 drops now as the nausea continues BUT I finally found an old secret and I have used it throughout my life and wonder why it took me so long to dig that out of my brain once again ! A simple mint puts the growing nausea away.

I went over some of PeaceandLove's postings to pick up some hints and am so grateful she posted here.

I am going to stay at 10 drops for a few days and keep the nausea at bay so I can keep some appointments. I am also going to put more hours in between my dosage time.

I vowed to not give up this time as I know that even getting sick is helping me tremendously. I am breathing better through my nose,missing my nostril bone and all. LOL sounds gross but not as bad as the "poop" stories.
I have actually passed that stage and am very happy that it has not returned. So I am on my way home at this time to being healed.......

Still no signs of the emphesema or bronchitis returning

I will always be grateful for using MMS and especially this thread Thank you all
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #583
Flashback
Avalon Senior Member

I havent had any changes to my mood....not that i think anyway. In all fairness since reading quite a lot of D Wilcock info...i have tried to control my anger and push more love out of my body.

still got the pains in my abdomen and lower back. i think the more I worry about it the worse it gets.

Its pretty weird that since I have been taking MMS these pains have appeared in my back and abdomen. It maybe co-incidental, i just hope its nothing serious.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:07 AM   #584
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
I'm up to 8 drops twice a day. I feel ok generally, but I'm tired a lot of the time and on several days I've woken up in a foul mood. I know we all have bad days but still.... (anyone who's read my posts over the last week may have noticed )

When I have stressed my liver in the past by detoxing too quickly, anger has been an issue. That's the emotion my Chinese doc said is associated with the liver.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:54 AM   #585
Steve_G

Thanks Cantaloup, I hadn't considered that.

Flashback, I've also had minor pains in my lower back and sides, but nothing that's caused me any alarm. For me they have been around my liver and kidneys so I put it down to part of the detox process.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #586
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I am waiting for my MMS to arrive in the mail. In the meantime, after reading the posts on here, I'm concerned that I may not be able to go to work every day. Those of you who are working, how are you coping with it all?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:37 PM   #587
thuras
Avalon Senior Member

Hm, I'm up to 14 drops yet and I haven't recognised any effect. (neither positive nor negative)
I'm not living very healthy, so I'd expected some mild effects on some of my issues. Seems I'm not affected by any kind of "miracle" medicine, ETF-tapping and stuff..
But at least I don't have any problems with taste or smell.

Let's see what happens in the next weeks.

By the way: I'm activating it with wine acid, which should be more compatible than citric acid or vinegar, according to a German forum. Maybe it helps people who are facing problems with nausea.

Last edited by thuras; 01-26-2009 at 09:18 PM.
thuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #588
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I'm now on my 2nd day of 15 drops. I use citric acid mixed up 1 to 9 as stated in the book.

I do not take vitamin C but I do have an apple with breakfast porridge before I wash it down with a gulp of organic apple juice (turns it brown) and try not to smell it till it is going down like a shot. It spends it's 3 minutes on the window sill.

How long should i remain at 15 drops for is it 7 days at 2 times a day?

Also what is the amount for a small female? My other bottle of MMS is in Russia and is being used by Alyona my GF and she is at 10 drops but is 48kg is this about her max? I'm 90kg.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:14 AM   #589
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

My instructions say get to 15 drops twice per day for 2 weeks without nausea; the next step is to take to 15 drops 3x per day for only one week.
Then "for older people, take 4-6 drops per day" as maintenance, and "young people take 4-6 drops 3x per week." What is young vs. old in age?

I vomited twice on this stuff. I am at 14 drops, but I could not bring myself to drink it for the past 24 hours. I can't get past 13 drops w/out being sick.. If i even Think about the smell, I want to vomit.

It has been about a month on the product. I don't feel any better, honestly.
Emotionally - in a cranky mood when I feel nausea from this stuff. I have taken all kinds of herbs and supplements, and this stuff by far is the hardest.

The days I vomited, for 2 hours or so I was out of commission, but I would not have been able to work those days.

Is anyone finished and on the maintenace with the protocol?

Here's a link to order again, this thread is so long for newcomers
www.mmsmiracle.com/discount_herbs
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:19 AM   #590
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I have to admit that I've not gotten beyond about 13 drops, but I also ratcheted it up pretty quick, which is a major no-no. I'm about to try it again. The one thing I can say, for sure, is that I haven't had a bladder infection in a couple of months, and I was having them regularly.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 01:53 AM   #591
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post

Blessings Steve_G,

Yes, I've found that I have been more tired than normal...the body is working overtime as it detoxes, so you may have to take more time to rest. I have even gone off for a while due to needing some energy for projects that required strength. (I don't doubt some of that anger might have something to do with the economy and world state of affairs.)

Also, along with detoxing is the release of emotions. I will post the Hering's Law of Cure again for those who are new to this thread.

HERING'S LAW OF CURE:

"All cure starts from within out, from the head down and in reverse order as the symptoms have appeared."

LAW OF HEALING CRISIS:

"A healing crisis will occur only when an individual is ready both physiologically and psychologically. The basic foundation for all healing is nutritional preparedness. A healing crisis will begin from within out, in reverse order chronologically as to how the symptoms have appeared, tempered by the intensity of the trauma. The individual will have the opportunity to re-experience each trauma, both physiological and psychological, beginning with the trauma of least severity. It must be recognised that traumas involving emotions, which include all traumas, will be released in order, beginning with unconsciousness, then apathy, grief, fear, anger, pain and eventually enthusiasm (love), in conjunction with the appropriate word patterns for each emotion and thought pattern (sensory memory) which are accessible at each level. Unconditional love and unconditional forgiveness are the keys to apply and transmute any resistance at any level, once these resistances are brought to view through the application of the laws of love, light and perfection."

Quote:
With this definition Dr. Ray emphasises the importance of the emotional side of our health problems. Each disease, accident or surgical intervention contains a strong emotional component which needs to be re-experienced during a reaction, otherwise the healing will remain incomplete and the problem will present itself again at a later time for healing at a deeper level.

This also means that the body selects the kind of healing crisis that is most appropriate at the time, taking into consideration its needs and abilities to have a certain area healed or improved. We can consciously influence this choice by working on a particular problem. I also noticed that the body self tries to select a timing, which does not disable us during important events coming up. I have no doubt that we are guided on our healing path by our inner intelligence, which has our best interest at heart.

In the beginning our healing reactions will be mainly on the physical or biological level, but more and more we will experience the release of emotional blocks and changes in consciousness, preparing us for greater activity on the spiritual level.
Free Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's Book:
Click on ABOUT MMS scroll down to FREE - Download on the Jim Humble authorized website below:

http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost MMS and low cost shipping rates, includes worldwide.

MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality.

This company has the nice dropper tops, not the flip spout tops which allow extra drops to come out.

SEE PREVIOUS POSTS BY PEACE AND LOVE STARTING ON PAGE #2, POST #33, FOR FAQ AND INTERNET INFORMATION REGARDING SAFETY AND PROTOCOL.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-30-2009 at 03:55 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 02:00 AM   #592
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thuras View Post
Hm, I'm up to 14 drops yet and I haven't recognised any effect. (neither positive nor negative)
I'm not living very healthy, so I'd expected some mild effects on some of my issues. Seems I'm not affected by any kind of "miracle" medicine, ETF-tapping and stuff..
But at least I don't have any problems with taste or smell.

Let's see what happens in the next weeks.

By the way: I'm activating it with wine acid, which should be more compatible than citric acid or vinegar, according to a German forum. Maybe it helps people who are facing problems with nausea.
Blessings Thuras,

I have never heard of anyone using wine acid. I have read Jim Humble say that the citric acid is the most effective activator. You can also purchase the citric acid locally in powder form at a vitamin or health food store.

It sounds to me that a wine acid would be a fermented product which would support the growth of candida.

Are you eating before you take the MMS or are you taking it on an empty stomach?

All the best.
Old 01-29-2009, 02:25 AM   #593
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
I have to admit that I've not gotten beyond about 13 drops, but I also ratcheted it up pretty quick, which is a major no-no. I'm about to try it again. The one thing I can say, for sure, is that I haven't had a bladder infection in a couple of months, and I was having them regularly.
alys
My dog had a urinary track infection and the MMS cleared it up right away.

For use with pets:

Jim Humble says to start out slowly with dogs. Increase drops slowly using the standard protocol of 1 drop MMS to 3 drops activator for the first dose.
Use 3 drops of MMS to 15 drops of activator per 25 pounds of dog weight.

My dog will readily drink it from the water bowl. A person might want to check the dog food label to make sure there isn't any added vitamin C. If there is, I would put up the dog food for a couple hours in order not to negate the effect of the MMS.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:42 PM   #594
sky
Avalon Senior Member

I have been building up to 15 drops twice a day and didn"t feel any nausea or anything. But I also do not feel any positive effects. Rather on the contrary, I had a bad cough already some weeks before I started and it didn't get better at all when I was taking in MMS, it rather got worse to a point that it turned into a bronchitis or even a small lung infection to my feeling. I didn't go to a doctor yet. I had so enough of it that I stopped taking MMS and started taking big doses of VIT C, like up to 10 gr a day and some colloidal silver. My lungs reacted really quick and now I feel slowly I am getting better.
At the end when I was taking 2 x 15 drops a day, I got during the day a bitter, chlorine taste in the mouth. Didn't make me sick, but it felt as if I was a sponge soaked in too much MMS, so I decided to bring it down to 1 dose a day and now I stopped completely.
The activator I used was lemon juice.
Anybody any comments on this,? I feel a bit disappointed in MMS because it didn't help really but my cough got much worse. I am a pretty health person, being a vegetarian since 40 years, since my teenage times.
sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 07:45 PM   #595
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Boy did I ever sleep last night. 12 1/2 hours! I also notice that I am really tired lately and I have been compelled to stay at 10 drops now as the nausea continues BUT I finally found an old secret and I have used it throughout my life and wonder why it took me so long to dig that out of my brain once again ! A simple mint puts the growing nausea away.

I vowed to not give up this time as I know that even getting sick is helping me tremendously.

Still no signs of the emphesema or bronchitis returning

I will always be grateful for using MMS and especially this thread Thank you all
Blessings mntruthseeker,

You sound so much better as you have stated above, "I know that even getting sick is helping me tremendously."

Was that mint peppermint, which as you again have stated, "you're old secret" because I have used peppermint before for calming the stomach.

I just put 1 drop of peppermint essential oil in a couple ounces of water.

Just talked with a friend the other day that also slept over 12 hours. It happened to me also, but I missed an appointment as I didn't even hear my alarm.

Referrencing the dreaded poop stories; my friend saw a number of same sized black earwig looking critters come out.

Oh my..........!

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-29-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:01 PM   #596
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky View Post
I have been building up to 15 drops twice a day and didn"t feel any nausea or anything. But I also do not feel any positive effects. Rather on the contrary, I had a bad cough already some weeks before I started and it didn't get better at all when I was taking in MMS, it rather got worse to a point that it turned into a bronchitis or even a small lung infection to my feeling.
At the end when I was taking 2 x 15 drops a day, I got during the day a bitter, chlorine taste in the mouth.
The activator I used was lemon juice.
Anybody any comments on this,? I feel a bit disappointed in MMS because it didn't help really but my cough got much worse. I am a pretty health person, being a vegetarian since 40 years, since my teenage times.
Blessings sky,

mntruthseeker went through a bit of lung issues as she was using the MMS, but is feeling much better now.

Are you using the same size dropper for your MMS and the activator?

I use the citric acid activator as Jim Humble says it is most efficient.

Please also refer to the Hering's Law of Cure, Post #591 above, regarding detoxing, many people get worse before they get better...but if you feel a need to see the doctor I would most certainly do that. I've heard some medical doctors are now charging $100.00 for the MMS and Citric Acid Activator.

The price is still 19.99 for the MMS and 2.98 for the Citric Acid activator at the website below. They only charge 19.99 for the book instead of 24.95 suggested retail and the product is packaged by a nutraceutical company to insure proper mixture and is sealed for your protection. They also use the dropper tops that do not allow extra drops to come out. Their shipping rates are also low compared to other sites. Worldwide shipping also available, but I'm not positive on how that relates to other shippers of MMS.

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

Free Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book, click on ABOUT MMS at the link above.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-30-2009 at 03:52 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #597
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I am waiting for my MMS to arrive in the mail. In the meantime, after reading the posts on here, I'm concerned that I may not be able to go to work every day. Those of you who are working, how are you coping with it all?
This is one of the many possible reasons that keeps me from ordering MMS. I am very busy with classes and work and cannot afford to miss either as I want to keep my job and work towards a 4.0 GPA.

I could just buy MMS and then try it when I feel that I can afford to miss time as I know that I haven't been eating right for ages and the effects will probably be rough at first.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:46 AM   #598
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
This is one of the many possible reasons that keeps me from ordering MMS. I am very busy with classes and work and cannot afford to miss either as I want to keep my job and work towards a 4.0 GPA.

I could just buy MMS and then try it when I feel that I can afford to miss time as I know that I haven't been eating right for ages and the effects will probably be rough at first.
Humble Janitor: Yes this is my concern also, can I still go to work, & I can't afford not to go. I posted the question here, asking others who are working, how they are working the MMS program in.....but no one has replied sharing how they are coping with it.

Anyone care to give us some tips on how to integrate the bathroom trips with a day on the job
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:04 AM   #599
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Humble Janitor: Yes this is my concern also, can I still go to work, & I can't afford not to go. I posted the question here, asking others who are working, how they are working the MMS program in.....but no one has replied sharing how they are coping with it.

Anyone care to give us some tips on how to integrate the bathroom trips with a day on the job
Blessings Humble Janitor and waitinginthewings,

I have heard some people wait for the most opportune time to start the MMS. This may find them waiting for a vacation or holiday or the end of a semester.

When I started with the MMS I noticed the most effect was felt on the third and fourth day.

I increased the number of drops by one with every dose. Example: 1 drop morning, 2 drops night, 3 drops next morning, 4 drops next night and so on. The greatest effect for me was felt when I reached the 6 - 7 drop level. (Please note I also take the MMS on an empty stomach.)

Maybe if you started on a Wednesday, you would experience those initial frequent bathroom visits the coming weekend.

In order to avoid any nauseated feeling, go slow. If at any time you feel queasy reduce the number of drops by 2 or 3 and stay there for a week before increasing again.

Just a thought.

Warning, possible offensive language lurking ahead: I heard someone mention once also, that if they feel they have to fart, they wait till they get to the bathroom, to avoid a possible accident. Maybe bring an extra pair of underwear with you just in case. And a book of matches to mask any smell left behind. Also, I've heard of burning a piece of paper. Sorry...

Last edited by peaceandlove; 01-30-2009 at 04:16 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:20 AM   #600
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I've bee doing it whilst at work... If you increase slowly the sickness etc should be minimal. Mind you I'm pretty healthy, I have had one 'vomit' and 'runs' day due to forgetting breakfast (ran out of food morelike).

I'm at 15 drops level now and in 3rd day. forgot last nights though... I have a sore throat this morning but I had hand reflexology last night so it could have been this...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote