Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 08-28-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Is Project Avalon infiltrated and censored?

I have my opinion, and some evidence, but I won't give it away yet.

I want to find out exactly what is being censored. I just want to make sure that this is not random censorship as a disinformation tactic, but rather sensitive data that must not be talked about at all, even here.

Also, I want to make sure that this is not some technical problem giving the appearance of censorship. I am a web programmer so I know what can be blamed on technology flaws.

At this moment I have no technical explanation for the disappearance of data, and I don't know what makes this data eligible to censorship more than any other data.

It's also possible that I won't have time to follow up on this. I thought I should start the thread anyway. I'll backup my evidence and post it later, whether I had time or not to dig this further.

In the meantime, feel free to have your say.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:27 PM   #2
no caste

Default Re: Is Project Avalon infiltrated and censored?

Please share

The thing is IMO it's a good sign if PA is infiltrated. Like the original Project Camelot, we can keep the f**ers busy. Truth is is hard to contain. May we all contribute just 2 cents! Then share knowledge on the street, with elected officials, with friends and family, mailing lists.

There are so many questions - lately I've been looking into the misrepresented gold recovery in the basements of WTCs
"Why is there this huge discrepancy between the value of gold and silver reported recovered, and the value reported to have been stored in the vaults?"
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/gold.html A history of suppressed information about vaccines... yeah... that too!

The 'mysteries' are like tangles of old necklaces or string - with patience they will be unraveled. Setting it straight!
Old 08-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Please share....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

I would check with mods regarding 'missing' data first ....
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:22 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-14-2009 at 02:27 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The entire internet is infiltrated. That does not mean that the Forum Mods are though. I have not experienced any censorship on this forum at all. This is the only forum where I have not experienced that.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #7
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

do i smell paranoia? i left the 'he said,she said' thing a long time back. if they want to come and kill us all for what we know then its a bit late. they already have tabs on us all.. thats what it boils down to isnt it?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:38 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

'They' know more about us than we know about ourselves...with or without Avalon being infiltrated. I just hope that the bad-guys are being subjected to as much scrutiny as the good-guys...although the bad-guys probably know how to cover their tracks a lot better than the good-guys. What a tangled web they weave...when they practice to deceive.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-28-2009 at 07:43 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #9
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Let them come. The more they give us practice time the better. Just like Neo in Matrix we need to get head on with them to find our and their weak spots.

Spend a day at David Ickes forum and it´ll be like a day at the gym
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:01 PM   #10
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

tone3jaguar, have you looked back at all your posts? How do you know they didn't get censored? I thought too that data integrity was fine here until yesterday I decided to reply to a District 9 movie thread started beginning of July. I remebered the thread and knew how to find ti back. The thread had vanished. I was able to get an early cached version on Google. That's it. Then I started paying attention and found another anomaly about data integrity.

It's much simpler than paranoia. It's anger that my valuable time is wasted, laughed at, and my work deleted. As far as I know everybody here is writing for free, and even paying to do it. Here is 3 posts of mine that got deleted:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...7&postcount=11

I'm angry. Infiltrate as much as you want but don't you dare delete my legitimate posts, otherwise I'm going to move my focus to where it doesn't go into a blackhole. I won't start archiving locally or on another server my posts here just in case they get deleted. This is ridiculous and irrespectful to assume that people won't get angry if you delete their posts.
When I post on the web, whether it's my own server or not, I'm using the web as a database and archiving utility for my work. If Avalon cannot ensure integrity of my data input, I'm gone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_integrity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Database_integrity
Old 08-28-2009, 08:36 PM   #11
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

No we do not censor or delete threads or posts unless it's some kind of vile personal attack. Last night I cleaned up an unfortunate misunderstanding on the bye, bye whistleblower thread - which happened because of a personal attack that I did not just delete the moment I saw it.

I'm just getting online for the day, and trying to figure out what the problem is that caused these accusations to be made.

For one thing, when you do a search, always do advanced search, as the first level search is the lamest thing I've ever seen - you come up with nothing for something you know is there.

I'll get a cup of tea and work on this ...

EDIT ADDITION: The deletion work I did last night - all parties were notified of my action.

Last edited by Karen; 08-28-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:02 PM   #12
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I said I'm a web programmer. I will code you a PHP/MySQL forum if you want one. Don't you think I know the difference between advanced search and first level search? Don't insult my intelligence. Look at my post. Follow the links to the cached version on Google. Search your database for the thread deleted. A thread doesn't get deleted that easy on a vBulletin. Anyone reading this, create an admin demo for a vBulletin and try deleting a thread:
http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

I'm sorry Karen, but there is a corrupted mod here.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #13
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

All rogue2 posts have been deleted on Avalon:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%...safe=off&hl=en
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=1763

It seems that all threads started by rogue2 have vanished as well, with all their replies. rogue2 started the thread about District 9 that is missing. So what happened with rogue2?
Old 08-28-2009, 09:39 PM   #14
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaw3 View Post
I said I'm a web programmer. I will code you a PHP/MySQL forum if you want one. Don't you think I know the difference between advanced search and first level search? Don't insult my intelligence. Look at my post. Follow the links to the cached version on Google. Search your database for the thread deleted. A thread doesn't get deleted that easy on a vBulletin. Anyone reading this, create an admin demo for a vBulletin and try deleting a thread:
http://www.vbulletin.com/admindemo.php

Gawd, I said I just got online and would start researching it. Sorry for not making the connection to your programmer IQ and the use of search function, with my just waking up brain.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:45 PM   #15
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
All rogue2 posts have been deleted on Avalon:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%...safe=off&hl=en
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/member.php?u=1763

It seems that all threads started by rogue2 have vanished as well, with all their replies. rogue2 started the thread about District 9 that is missing. So what happened with rogue2?
OK, I just found this rogue2 situation. Some X moderators have had tantrum on the way out the door and deleted all their own posts and threads. Kathleen did that and I see that C77 deleted the rogue2 posts as well as his own. I'll see what I can find out about it. Maybe rogue2 asked him to delete them.

We have very few moderators left at this time. Moderators can see every deleted msg space holder and investigate what was in the message - of course you know that, just saying it for the benefit of those that don't.

Last edited by Karen; 08-29-2009 at 07:39 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:51 PM   #16
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
For one thing, when you do a search, always do advanced search, as the first level search is the lamest thing I've ever seen - you come up with nothing for something you know is there.
This is not even the NORMAL difference between first level search and advanced search.
The first level search appears to be defective. Read the red above.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:56 PM   #17
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
All I see so far is X mods that had a tantrum on the way out the door. I'll keep looking and consult with the other mods later when they show up.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:22 PM   #18
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
tone3jaguar, have you looked back at all your posts? How do you know they didn't get censored? I thought too that data integrity was fine here until yesterday I decided to reply to a District 9 movie thread started beginning of July. I remebered the thread and knew how to find ti back. The thread had vanished. I was able to get an early cached version on Google. That's it. Then I started paying attention and found another anomaly about data integrity.

It's much simpler than paranoia. It's anger that my valuable time is wasted, laughed at, and my work deleted. As far as I know everybody here is writing for free, and even paying to do it. Here is 3 posts of mine that got deleted:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...7&postcount=11

I'm angry. Infiltrate as much as you want but don't you dare delete my legitimate posts, otherwise I'm going to move my focus to where it doesn't go into a blackhole. I won't start archiving locally or on another server my posts here just in case they get deleted. This is ridiculous and irrespectful to assume that people won't get angry if you delete their posts.
When I post on the web, whether it's my own server or not, I'm using the web as a database and archiving utility for my work. If Avalon cannot ensure integrity of my data input, I'm gone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_integrity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Database_integrity
If "they" where going to hack in secretly and delete posts, then why in the world would they waste there time with a post about a movie. I can see the PTB getting worried if someone posted the plans for how to make a free energy device or something. A post about a movie? Not likely.

I just got back from watching that movie 5 min ago and while it was edgy, it was completely symbolic and non-threatening to the ptb.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:25 PM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

metaw3 it would not be the first time info has gone missing here ever wonder why the camelot site has has virtually nothing listed under the camelot witness area and NEVER under Henry Deacon . I have an idea why but would like to know what happened to most of the info that was there
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #20
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
All I see so far is X mods that had a tantrum on the way out the door. I'll keep looking and consult with the other mods later when they show up.
Yes, I have confirmed now that C77 deleted this thread.

Our guidelines say:
All posts become property of Project Camelot/Avalon.

I'll consult with the other moderators about reinstating posts that were deleted by X-moderators
Old 08-28-2009, 10:35 PM   #21
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

I have no doubt that this site is watched. How do you know that someone did not say something in the district9 thread that was very revealing and that the ptw don't want discussed?

I am sure that with their access to our every purchase via ip identifier, debit cards, credit cards, UPC, every bit of info ever obtained on us basically that they can go into any site online and delete things without system mods or admins being aware. Most of us never go back to what we posted in the past to check on it. They could just take few sentences out. Do you remember every brilliant thought you posted in response to some thread? Of course not, and I am sure the web is scrubbed regularly.

I have researched many things online and gone back to google to dig up a site again sometimes on the same day and *POOF* the site is gone. Some sites don't come up for many pages when they did come up on the first page. Suddenly they are gone or buried so far down the list it is unlikely you will find them.

Now, the Senate wants to give the President authority to shut down the internet in America if there is an "emergency". How many of us are complacent and not getting good contact info to have some communication outside of our towns to know what is going on if the net is down. Oh, and he can shut down communications as well, so goodbye phones.

They want us to be shut off and able to manage on a local basis. No group info, no intel, feeling cut off and alone. Panic will set in for many and once that happens people can't think and they are manageable.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:41 PM   #22
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
metaw3 it would not be the first time info has gone missing here ever wonder why the camelot site has has virtually nothing listed under the camelot witness area and NEVER under Henry Deacon . I have an idea why but would like to know what happened to most of the info that was there
Henry Deacon wanted all his stuff deleted. A lot of drama has been following after Henry Deacon - probably around half the high drama on this forum, including this thread.

Last edited by Karen; 08-29-2009 at 12:41 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #23
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Something happened when I wasn't moderator here and these witnesses were given moderator status and one of them accidentally or on purpose nuked that whole section. So the forum settings were changed so that nothing is hard deleted (poof, gone forever with one stroke) but goes into an area where it can be recovered and returned to the public forum. So we fixed that problem. Next?
Old 08-28-2009, 10:48 PM   #24
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I have no doubt that this site is watched. How do you know that someone did not say something in the district9 thread that was very revealing and that the ptw don't want discussed?
We know because on his way out the door X-moderator C77 deleted all his postings and at some time those of rogue2. I don't think the moderating team knew rogue2 posts were deleted, but we know that now, and will see what we can find out about that - could take a few days.

Last edited by Karen; 08-29-2009 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:49 PM   #25
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Oh and it hasn't just been p'd off moderators who deleted their posts on the way out the door, but quite a few members have done the same thing.

Last edited by Karen; 08-29-2009 at 12:43 AM.