Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-16-2008, 07:25 PM   #26
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A place to remove negative attachment and influence.

single words can sometimes release us from pain and often it is related to humour or comedy. Why dont we contribute a line or a single word to make others smile!

Heres a stab in the dark (ouch!)

"You Donkey!"

Can anyone better that?

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:31 PM   #27
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

i have been processing this thread since yesterday, trying to discern the root of the teaching and thus the healing here ...

i believe the origin is this question ...

if negativity is an illusion, then why do allow it to be so real ...

do we accept it for what is not ... why do we do this ...

negativity can be directed at us from illusion, and yet, we seem to receive it in our reality and even expand it as such ...

why, why do we do this ...

in that space of time when it is directed at us and when we receive it, why can we not place a filter right then and there, discern from our truth what is and is not, and not allow it to enter our being ...

why do we get caught entertaining the negativity, why do we allow ourselves to dance with it, why do we receive it with emotion and allow our emotion to run with it ...

the filter is our truth, i know this, but how can we allow our selves to know that when negativity is directed our way, that we do not have to own it, that it is not ours but another's, that we may reject it, not accept it for it does not resonate within us ...

what pulls us into accepting it for what it is not and then feeling the pain of that ...

how can we allow our selves to say, 'no thank you, not for me', and not let the negativity affect us ...

if the filter is our truth, why aren't we using it ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:36 PM   #28
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
single words can sometimes release us from pain and often it is related to humour or comedy. Why dont we contribute a line or a single word to make others smile!

Heres a stab in the dark (ouch!)

"You Donkey!"

Can anyone better that?

Macros
"donkey ..."

my apologies macros, i was digging deep within roots of negativity and i hadn't realized we've moved onto donkeys ...
Old 12-16-2008, 07:38 PM   #29
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Again it is shown that human emotion and free will are the main attractions of anything truly negative. This is why it is so important to achieve a balance and react to any situation with this in mind

Macros
Old 12-16-2008, 07:39 PM   #30
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

OK Macros I'll reinstate some of the ramble!

I did not want to believe I was open to psychic attack until it happened.

Aluna Joy wrote an article in April re a group of Atlanteans who have managed to bypass the normal routes back into incarnation, so they arrive here with a great deal of knowledge and very little heart. My ex's behaviours were as outlined in the article. I'll post the link separately. I had reservations about Atlantis too but too many of my friends 'remember' it for me to dismiss it. The ex could equally well be rather narcisistic -charming when all's well in his world and manipulative when it's not.
I have no doubt whatsoever it was a "meant to be" relationship. I certainly have learned and am learning a great deal from it.
What was extraordinary was the attack started six months after my ex and I parted ways, and shortly after he got together with someone else. The first time I saw them together I was metaphorically kicking up my heels like a frisky horse and the voice in my head was going "I'm FREE!"

The effect of the attack was like someone pulled the plug - no energy, no enthusiasm, no creativity.
The sisterhood helped as follows: pointing out how I was feeling could have been because I was being sent heavy duty negative energy (on purpose or unconsciously) by my ex, recommending Guardian spray - link to follow - and by giving me a pendant of wairu (?) seeds from Peru. These seeds are bright red and are connected to the sacred feminine. The friend who gave it to me is an initiate of a Mayan priestesshood and I felt the blessing energy she put into the pendant. My homeopath also gave me remedies but I can't remember which ones.
I got my enthusiasm and creativity back very quickly and subsequent energy fluctuations have an identifiable physical cause.

hope this and the links that follow are helpful.
love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:40 PM   #31
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Again it is shown that human emotion and free will are the main attractions of anything truly negative. This is why it is so important to achieve a balance and react to any situation with this in mind

Macros
indeed ...
Old 12-16-2008, 07:42 PM   #32
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I believe it's rather the fact of not accepting things as they are which causes the pain.By resisting it you get it. By allowing it to flow through you it will meet no resistance and settle itself.
If you remain transparent the pain can't attach itself to you but the moment you put a wall there it will lean on it.

No thought, no reflection, no analysis, no cultivation, no intention; let it settle itself....
Zen Quotes by Tilopa.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #33
Delphi
Avalon Senior Member

Herewith the link to Aluna Joy's article
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2008april.html

The Guardian spray is from the Alaskan Essences. i use it as a spray.

Macros can i cheeky and ask for the derivation of your avatar?

love to all
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 07:44 PM   #34
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: A place to remove negative attachment and influence.

Glad this made you giggle futureyes. This is a very important thread and alittle hmour is also needed i feel to maintain joyful positive energy.

How about, erm - cabbages!

Apologies if any find this strange its called healing oneself after dealing with very difficult teammembers at work today. The word above is one that they use to distract the training sessions - they know they cannot swear for fear of being exited of the programme.

Macros
Old 12-16-2008, 07:55 PM   #35
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
I believe it's rather the fact of not accepting things as they are which causes the pain.By resisting it you get it. By allowing it to flow through you it will meet no resistance and settle itself.
If you remain transparent the pain can't attach itself to you but the moment you put a wall there it will lean on it.

No thought, no reflection, no analysis, no cultivation, no intention; let it settle itself....
Zen Quotes by Tilopa.

Kindness
mudra
it is how we are meant to live, to allow
the process of allowing the flow takes practice, at times doesn't feel natural, but to just trust it
allowing the flow to move through us is our teaching, and our healing ...
about the balance of both ...
Old 12-16-2008, 08:00 PM   #36
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: A place to remove negative attachment and influence.

Thanks for sharing that.

I dont know what your opion of the book - the only planet of choice - is, you may never of read it. But in the book it talks of some from atlantis returning now as dolphins. In this form they cannot effect the world with their superior knowledge and repeat the disasters that occured back then. Instead they exist in a more joyful being that allows them to heal and effect.

Do you agree that many antlanteans migrated to what we know as ancient Egypt? I talk of this with the pyramids in mind because i once had dream of beng back there and staring at gigantic stone cubes - not pyramids. These cubes had been built from the same sized stone work that the pyramids are. After waking up it left me with a strange idea that this was how they created the pyramids.

I will check out the link in a bit - the spray looks very interesting. Cheers.

The Avatar? I will explain that also later on.

A bit busy at home right now.

Thanks mate.

Macros
Old 12-16-2008, 08:23 PM   #37
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, if the humour aspect of healing isnt working or is inappropriate (believe me, you have to work at my place to fully comprehand it and the old saying - you dint have to be mad to work here but...) it shall cease.

Lets just give it another 24hours first.

Macros
Old 12-16-2008, 08:52 PM   #38
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: A place to remove negative attachment and influence.

I AM here and give My intent to this Initiative. Excellent Idea...

That said - I would have replied sooner If I wasn't violently Ill with a Cold (Yeah - I've had it for a Week with no let up yet).

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:25 PM   #39
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Herewith the link to Aluna Joy's article
http://www.kachina.net/~alunajoy/2008april.html

Macros can i cheeky and ask for the derivation of your avatar?

love to all
Its derived from an idea i had whilst painting. The original was far different and more clear - so much richer. A day or two later i returned to it and it all felt wrong even though it looked fine. I spent an hour toying with ways to improve it and came up with a solution. Its general appearnce needed to become lighter and softer. I made changes and still it looked wrong, left me thinking it was ruined. I left it again for a day or two and when i returned (with a clearer mind) began repairing the framework i had placed the day before. It then took shape and developed a kind of meaning. It basically represents loving peace, calm and protection. A sigil was added to the bottom of image with these words in mind. The sky also carries this message in cleverly painted colour.

To anyone who glances into this image shall return a sense of...the above.

Hope this helps and makes sense Delphi.

Macros
Old 12-16-2008, 11:35 PM   #40
day
Retired Avalon Member

I remember a beautiful short visualization I learned a long time ago

it went something like this

I am the light
the light moves beneath me
the light moves around me
the light moves above me
everywhere i am light is

I am the LIGHT

beautiful thread!
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:25 AM   #41
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
I would like to offer here some thoughts on this topic. Perhaps a different perspective for some.

If you choose to believe in your thoughts that negative energies are separated from you and are able to attach or attack you, then this will be so in your experience.

Some may choose to carry a good vs. evil philosophy. I offer that if you ponder this a bit, you may conclude this mostly comes from other's beliefs. The dogma 'evil' evolved as a way for some to categorize and assign blame to things unwanted which occur observed in the outward world. Further is expanded by ego fearing an experiencing of such things, and fulfilled through attraction.

I would offer that to release or heal affects of negativity is best experienced in one's own inward journey. Negativity at it's core are the emotions one feels in one's discernment of preferences and choices along the path of one's creation. In other words, it's a signpost to tell you what you don't like or don't want.

Some realize this and leverage it as a powerful tool in manifestation and creation.

Others are illuded to a truth that finds them in a lifelong chronic loop - I don't prefer or want this - but, there it is, and there it is again, and over there, he has it too, they have it too, it's just the way it is - and before they realize it, they have become or attract the unwanted.

The next phase to this loop is - I am in need of healing to rid myself of this unwanted thing. It's here because I must be broken, or am paying some karmic debt, or have upset my Source. Again, another illusion, a 'blaming' of sorts, to an external cause.

Then, most stay here for a lifetime, because you see, there is no exit from this loop, other than the awareness of the loop. And then many, deny this as it can be difficult for some to awaken from such a powerful illusion.

I think that in addition to holding the light for others, one of the things we can offer is to share our experiences, and in the sharing, expansion and awareness is open for discovery.
Well spoken. Thank you.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:03 AM   #42
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

I like your idea Mark and I can see where this is going...

healing is a process not a thing
healing is a path not a destination

I suffer daily from osteo spondylitis - some days are worse than others, but I get by - I've taken some steps recently, in an attempt to "cure" this, avalon has enabled me to make contact with a healer - it's been 7 years since I felt "fine", so i'm not really in a rush anymore, but I'll update you on my progress when I have an update... It should be soon...

I believe the forces surrounding my condition are both internal and external - cursed maybe, implanted maybe, but its also been a blessing.

strength is a weakness and weakness is a strength. we have crossed such a great distance yet we are still right here.

I would've posted about this somewhere else already if I felt I needed to, but the time wasn't right, I'm glad I didn't actually as I found my own way, but don't be afraid to join in here - there are great healers in avalon - including yourself, yes you, I was talking to you... everybody has this potential.
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 09:50 PM   #43
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Ucan I have just read the above after replying to your private message.

Friend you are becoming stronger now and this is down to joining us here. The barriers you felt you had are fading away. You show great courage and i suspect you are happier now. Keep in touch as you will always be welcome as a member and also as my friend. I knew the msg i sent you regarding negativity was right! Keep sharing, friend with a similar name.

Macros
Old 12-18-2008, 09:29 PM   #44
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I am currently using the following method with which to promote a more positive realm.

I light a blue candle and spend 10 minutes with its light. I visualise the the light and smoke forming a healing cloud that then gets carried along with the wind. I dont specify a target for this cloud but allow nature to guide it instead. This cloud of loving energy then illuminates the area where it rests and effects all.

Just kind of thinking that this would be a great method for others to try.

Macros
Old 12-18-2008, 09:51 PM   #45
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

the healing of the blue candle ...

in facilitating a reiki session with a gentlemen last week, i journeyed beyond ...
i saw him in the blue of the sky, a blue candle was before him, the flame he was watching ...
i observed how he watched the smoke of this flame rise higher and create a white cloud ...
the cloud soon opened in the center, a deeper blue of sky we could see within it ...
i observed how he then raised the candle higher, so that the flame would allow him to see inside the cloud ...
into the depths of the blue ...
and beyond ...

i got the cloud he was looking into was his inner self ...
with this flame he could see beyond ...

i then noticed his face, he was a native chief ...
and truth became clearer ...

he was not looking within his self ...
he was teaching me to look within my self ...

and again i see this blue candle ...
again i am reminded to look within ...
Old 12-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #46
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

The use of candles in our culture carries many uses. Has anyone else used them in the same or similar method to me. If so, are certain colours more effective? Also, what results have you gained from carrying out similar rituals?

Thanks futureyes for that, there often seems to be alot of connection between us all here at times. But thats another discussion in the making for someone else i suppose.

Thanks all

Macros
Old 12-19-2008, 04:38 PM   #47
ucan
Avalon Senior Member

Do not be asleep, not now. You will miss all the fun!

It is time to wake up and to get ready for the party. Who will you be going with?

Got anything better to do, than to heal your soul, find true love, and help heal this magnificent Plant Earth and all her relations?

I bet you don't now, do you?
ucan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:50 AM   #48
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: A place to remove negative attachment and influence.

Quote:
Lets all join here and be ready to pray, visualise and support others with the effects of negative energies.

If you suspect you are indeed effected by bad luck, ill health or what is known as a curse then please reply.

Love and light surrounds this thread.

Your words will be read and your needs supported.

Let it begin.
Amen A wonderful sentiment, and Goal. Thats the spirit we need to propagate!

'Tich Nhat Hanh' a Revered Buddhist Priest, had a Wonderful Exercise, in 'conscious breathing':

In Breath - Flower

Out Breath - Fresh

So simple it's GENIUS!

Change your energy field in an Aware Moment. Be In charge of your Thoughts. Thoughts are things, Think GOOD ONES!

You Are Safe

XOXOXOXOXO

Last edited by efields; 12-20-2008 at 02:59 AM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:24 PM   #49
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
Amen A wonderful sentiment, and Goal. Thats the spirit we need to propagate!

'Tich Nhat Hanh' a Revered Buddhist Priest, had a Wonderful Exercise, in 'conscious breathing':

In Breath - Flower

Out Breath - Fresh

So simple it's GENIUS!

Change your energy field in an Aware Moment. Be In charge of your Thoughts. Thoughts are things, Think GOOD ONES!

You Are Safe

XOXOXOXOXO
Yet another nugget of pure gold efields. I will add this to my candel ritual, thanks.

Everyone keep them coming!

Macros
Old 12-20-2008, 02:28 PM   #50
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Ive just noticed that alot of my clothing i wear is the colour sky blue. Silly me as only just realised this change in my colour preference so my ritual must be working.

Macros - the - Blue