Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-06-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Joe Jordan MUFON Aliens are demonic

Just wondering if anyone has listened to Russ Dizdar at
http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/

Discussion on Christians. I listened to him regarding Joe Jordan and wonder what others opinions are?

http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4.htm

Some interesting stuff here and so very confusing

http://www.roswellufofestival.com/symposium.htm
Guy Malones story of unholy communion

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 12-06-2008 at 10:29 PM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Joe Jordan MUFON Aliens are demonic

I heard the same about the ufos beings the same old "demonic" forces of the early times.

Clues: The vatican promotes ufos.

the ufo thing is a new phenomenon but the dominic encounters are equal to the abduction phenomenon, just another name.

Ufo being a new phenomenon is something the media creates of nothing. They creates the phenomenon like is now. (from something real, but in ancient times we called it "demonic encounter")

We know that the media is owned by someone.

This someone is likely to relate to the bilderbergs

All the bilderberg factions serves the Knights of malta, the illuminati, the pilgrims and similars.

Those organizations bend to the vatican.

-The vatican comands what you see in your tv, hahaha-

( And the jesuits owns the vatican )

The planet X footage is a Jesuit footage.

Se leo zagami's interview.

Cheers.

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-06-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:09 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I absolutely agree with all that you said.

I know that twice something was in my room. Once I was in the paralyst state, unable to scream,move or even open my eyes. The second time it was what I call a shadow man. both times I felt that yelling out God's name put an immediate end to whatever was going on. The first time, my room was making a roaring wind sound and I swear my bed was shaking. I refused to sleep alone without a light on for months. I positively make sure I am protected now to avoid that rehappening.

I listen to Russ and find myself saying, oh yeah right, but now I wonder if its not true. I am going to go listen to more on Joe Jordan's site now. Joe was at the Rosewell convention this year and I figured someone might of heard what he had to say or heard of him and had an impression.

I really want to be sure. I have so many uncertainies
Old 12-06-2008, 11:49 PM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
I absolutely agree with all that you said.

I know that twice something was in my room. Once I was in the paralyst state, unable to scream,move or even open my eyes. The second time it was what I call a shadow man. both times I felt that yelling out God's name put an immediate end to whatever was going on. The first time, my room was making a roaring wind sound and I swear my bed was shaking. I refused to sleep alone without a light on for months. I positively make sure I am protected now to avoid that rehappening.

I listen to Russ and find myself saying, oh yeah right, but now I wonder if its not true. I am going to go listen to more on Joe Jordan's site now. Joe was at the Rosewell convention this year and I figured someone might of heard what he had to say or heard of him and had an impression.

I really want to be sure. I have so many uncertainies
Yeah I understand hehe, I really don't know exactrly what's going on in really the big picture, all those cults and semi-religions linked to the NWO teosophist religion?

urantia book being a scam? it doesn't say nothing about the oneness like the wingmakers but the wingmakers talk about make a bush senior's New World Order and mixet a lot of urantia sayings but in the other hand bill deagle told me that is a clever desinformation and jonathan grey say the same.

Where to look?, not the contactee's teosophists like the ones about the 2012, they say the same teosophy.

The bible being textuell truth? I don't know for sure either.. is so bombarded the last times by the media...

Well, in the other topic I heard so many testimonies about the abductions being demonic and calling he word of G O D relases them so I'm pretty sure about it. yeah

Great experiences mate

cs
Old 12-07-2008, 07:48 AM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I have not listened to it yet, however I can assure everyone that a demon is not extraterrestrial. They are however extrauniversal.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:31 AM   #6
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I have not listened to it yet, however I can assure everyone that a demon is not extraterrestrial. They are however extrauniversal.
Ahh that's the point!

Really what we know of the aliens are what the media tell us and the aliens by itselves!

In fact if you heard the testimony of people like Carolyn Hamlett, the last illuminati whistleblower, she have a lot of demonic experiences and experiences with "greys" to!

Some aliens are interdimentional, that's what I know, but other things, I'm not sure because the info comes from the alien itselves!

May be the same, the aliens, the interdimentional beings and what we call demons, or may be separate things, we doesn't know for sure.

The thing is the encounters with "bad aliens" and demons are the same and I have testimonies, like the one of our friend above, that says that by calling the word of G O D releases the "grey's" paralysis And make the demonic experiences go away as well.

Is like they work together like Dr. Deagle say.

It's like idiot but isn't considering what we heard in this forum!

haha

cheers

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-24-2008 at 12:07 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #7
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker - I understand your dilemma. I was brought up in a Christian fundamentalist, religion. Know the scriptures that Russ Dizdas was quoting - have spent many years in new age type teachings etc. HOWEVER - I have never moved away from the belief that the real purpose of Jesus Christ here on earth was to redeem the earth - that this world we live in belongs to him, as a result of his death and resurrection in which he defeated the "rulers of the darkness of this world". I recognise that my backgroung predisposes me to this view, but the point I want to make here is that if you can believe that, you really don't need to worry about every jot and tittle of scripture - is it true, authentic etc. It does seem that your calling upon God when you felt you were under attack has proved the above for you (i.e. that God/Christ is mightier than any "devilish" force. I would go along with that, and continue to prove in your own experience the truth.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:45 PM   #8
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

I think that there are positive and negitive ones, calling them Demon is trying to fit it into your Dogmatic way of thinking.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #9
Swinging Green Tablet
Avalon Senior Member

This is a good doc;

http://www.thinkagainproductions.com/
Swinging Green Tablet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:45 AM   #10
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Swinging Green Tablet - very interesting video. Thank you. I am indebted to many from the Forum for good links and information
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:30 PM   #11
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

You might as well say certain people are this demonic characteristic. There is good and bad as we here on earth call it everywhere. If anything, this topic will fuel the bads intent. Not all visitors are bad nor related to the religion of earth. If you where a visitor and wanted to help would you just jump in and froget about the waves you would cause in terms of culture shock etc. The bad guys do this!

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:45 PM   #12
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Joe Jordan MUFON Aliens are demonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
The planet X footage is a Jesuit footage.
The Vatican Space Program is conducted in collusion with McDonald Douglass and is called KEREGMA. The Satellite that captured the footage of Planet X / Nibiru from this Program is called SILOE...

Just an FYI for Ya'll...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #13
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

What does this say about a world wide religion that wants all to live in harmony. Where is the honesty, the sharing of gods way if we launch rockets out of the medias eye. Me thinks this group are working for their own needs to continue control. The clips of the so called "silly" planet is a design to slowly induct people into accepting that the V are a true power so close to God and should be followed. A few years later on, more war, financial crisis, illness but dont forget religion and those who speak for God - false prophets.

Macros
Old 12-21-2008, 11:36 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noela View Post
mntruthseeker - I understand your dilemma. I was brought up in a Christian fundamentalist, religion. Know the scriptures that Russ Dizdas was quoting - have spent many years in new age type teachings etc. HOWEVER - I have never moved away from the belief that the real purpose of Jesus Christ here on earth was to redeem the earth - that this world we live in belongs to him, as a result of his death and resurrection in which he defeated the "rulers of the darkness of this world". I recognise that my backgroung predisposes me to this view, but the point I want to make here is that if you can believe that, you really don't need to worry about every jot and tittle of scripture - is it true, authentic etc. It does seem that your calling upon God when you felt you were under attack has proved the above for you (i.e. that God/Christ is mightier than any "devilish" force. I would go along with that, and continue to prove in your own experience the truth.

What if the Old Testament God is a Reptilian aka Lucifer aka Satan aka Prince of This World? What if Jesus tried to free us from this bs? We didn't listen...and we still don't. Churchianity has ignored and suppressed the Teachings of Jesus for 2,000 years. Should this tell us something about who is really in charge? What if the historical and current UFO/Alien/Supernatural phenomenon is 99% evil and demonic in nature? Perhaps the Pleiadians(was Jesus one?) and Friends will help us perform a global exorcism. But I would prefer to convert Satan and his buddies into good-guys! It might save us a lot of trouble...but I don't know if this is possible....or if it could be believed if it did seemingly occur.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-28-2009 at 12:24 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 11:37 PM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Wow such good responses and I know that Jesus is the way and I will stick to what my teachings were. I do know that calling out God was the best I could of done and each night I pray now that He will keep me safe. I am not bothered anymore and I actually feel relieved !

My friends tell me that aliens are not evil unless they are brought up that way LOL kind of like children I guess.

Why should they be any diifferent?
Old 12-22-2008, 12:12 AM   #16
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
You might as well say certain people are this demonic characteristic. There is good and bad as we here on earth call it everywhere. If anything, this topic will fuel the bads intent. Not all visitors are bad nor related to the religion of earth. If you where a visitor and wanted to help would you just jump in and froget about the waves you would cause in terms of culture shock etc. The bad guys do this!

Macros
good one

it wont be long before us demons are going to be flying to other planets. or have we already? for one to suggest such things as aliens are demons is absurd. if anything were the demons. destructive warmongers we are. actually I would be surprised if we make it out of our galaxy. will blow each other up first. or the so called demons will stop us in bringing our brand of hostility into the universe. I have hope. but the track record doesn't support this theory. and if you look at the ancient record this has already been the case.

when people don't understand something they attack it and label it with what they know. more fear mongering if you ask me.

Last edited by dagon; 12-22-2008 at 12:23 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:44 AM   #17
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

I can see where some might be fearful of such things. and think of aliens as demons. but if you ask me we are them so to speak. this link has some info on this subject. perhaps if you read Zecharia Sitchins books. what your views on them being demons holds? I think If I was a priest I just might dismiss this as the devils work. just like other religions. at war with each other. all claiming that there way is the right way. and the others are the work of demonic spirits to deceive. I don't see it that way. I 2 believe in a creator & a cosmic order. and were all going to the same place. regardless of what god you pray to. I don't judge. my 2 cents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oa5r...layer_embedded

Last edited by dagon; 12-22-2008 at 06:08 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #18
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

We are all still children afraid of the monster hiding under our bed. Which one is hiding and so afraid?

Macros
Old 12-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #19
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What if the Old Testament God is a Reptillian aka Lucifer aka Satan aka Prince of This World? What if Jesus tried to free us from this bs? We didn't listen...and we still don't. Churchianity has ignored and suppressed the Teachings of Jesus for 2,000 years. Should this tell us something about who is really in charge? What if the historical and current UFO/Alien/Supernatural phenomenon is 99% evil and demonic in nature? Perhaps the Pleiadians(was Jesus one?) and Friends will help us perform a global exorcism. But I would prefer to convert Satan and his buddies into good-guys! It might save us a lot of trouble...but I don't know if this is possible....or if it could be believed if it did seemingly occur.
In my investigations I discover that the "Pleyadian" case is a scam of one of the factions of the "evil" aliens.

Other thing is that I think that there are "Evil aliens" and "Evil interdimentional beings" who commonly we call "demons".

Saddly under the "eye" like Carolyn Hamlett say in her explanations of what's really going on by her experiencies.

Good aliens and good Spiritual beings to I think of course.

Really I think that The mayority of the Universe is populated by Good (spiritualy wise) people!

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-25-2008 at 11:44 PM.