Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Spiritual / Paranormal advice needed!

I was sat in an easy chair, just thinking about a few things, really relaxed and 'just justing' as I call it, when the world, every thing around me turns into this golden 'cloth'. Nothing was seperate, everything was part of this 'fabric' including myself, and I was just like

I sat staring at everything and my wife walked across the room and it was like watching a huge wave move across the surface of the ocean - big, moving, but still part of the ocean even though it was its own 'wave'.

I was just 'there' watching all of this when it happend.

'I' watched as this thing so bright it was jet black 'stepped' out of me. I was watching it as it looked back at me. It looked around the room and placed its hand into the 'fabric', and then lifted it up and the fabric flowed through its fingers like fine sand.

I wasn't afraid of this 'person', they were just incredulous as I was at the fabric and the light - It dipped its hand again into the fabric, then I felt this tremendous release of energy from it and an overwhelming feeling that this being had found some thing it had searched for for a long long time and was finally able to 'be'. It then turned into small drops of light and faded upwards and vanished.

I then felt a shudder / shiver pass through me and looked about. The room had gone back to normal and my wife was sat on the sofa looking at me.

I tried to explain what i saw, and she was like 'yes, I saw him, it was like he used you as a bridge to cross from where he was to where he wanted to be'.

I just don't know what to say, apart from I feel renewed, refreshed, revitalised and In short, I feel fantastic.

Sol.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-06-2008 at 06:04 PM.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:05 PM   #2
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: Spiritual / Paranormal advice needed!

Nope, I didn't think any one would have a clue or comment. No worries, will just chalk it down to one of those 'wtfwt' moments in life.

Edit: Thanks for the information appreciated and will read it from start to finish.

Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-06-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

wait a moment sol, i read your post a bit ago, just being with your words, pulling what i can of your experience, just takes a bit sometimes to feel through it

i believe many have these types of 'occurances', few speak or write of them because ... no one comments!

that is ok, i am glad you did, soon such experiences will just be an ofcourseness, not such a separation from who we are and our evolution

i have had so many of these similar things happen to me, for me, through me that i no longer do the 'wtfwt' reaction anymore, it just is what it is

your 3d illusion had to pause temorarily for this to occur, it is like time stands still, all seems so surreal, all you can do is observe what is unfolding, intuitively you allow it because you know within it is of no harm to you, you know this because you do not interfere, not so much from fear (although you do feel a little apprehension in the moment), but from your guidance to allow it

feels to me like you were visited by an ascended master, the visit was beneficial to you at this time place, that what occured needed to be to shift something within you, it occurred precisely when it needed to, it is all according to the blueprint of the universe

sol, the contrast between the lovely gold fabric and the jet black 'person' which came from you ... that is significant, it allows you to pay attention to it, that the experience is for an absolute reason, that it was NOT random, and for you to know that, to believe its truth, its teaching

i believe what occured was more of the veil of illusion had been lifted for you, as i sit here and write i cannot tell you how excited i am this occurred for you, you were ready for it otherwise it would not have been

and sol, is the confirmation not in the way you feel now ... "renewed, refreshed, revitalized" ... how fantastic you feel?

this is what it feels like on the other side of the veil, outside of this illusion, this is how pure all is there, how wonderful you feel when there ... how healing
do you not feel more fulfilled as well, fulfillment in a way that you have not felt before?

you are moving through your ascension my friend, you are losing the veil of illusion, you are gaining your being

it is just how it is and i am very happy for you, i feel tremendous forward movement for you from this moment on ...

believe in what just happened sol that it did for a reason, believe there is more than what you think could possibly be ... believe in your self

that is all i have to write, i am humbled to have read about your experience, thank you for sharing, you are an inspiration for allowing it to be

be well,
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
Sol Invictus
Banned

The 'fabric' that golden flowing ebbing fabric that was everything was stunning, awe inspiringly beautiful and I just was like 'wow, oh wow, thats everything...' very overwhelming.

I was in a bad place before today. Now I know its all temporary, all an illusion of sorts, and we are. Who ever stepped through me and became that light shower, I felt so at peace after they had gone, so calm..

Its really taken me from a bad place I was in, and placed me right at the feet of almost a complete total feeling of absolute contented happiness and calm.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #5
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Welcome to the matrix.
You think that's air your breathing?
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #6
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

what are bad places that we feel our human selves to be in ... they are simply classrooms of teachings, once we've learned what we need to, then we move onward and upward ...

you are doing this now, you have just left the classroom you have been in for a while, have learned what you needed to learn and now you will package up and take those teachings with you along with others you have accumulated ...

there are no bad places really, there are only classrooms of life's teachings, you have graduated and continue on your path, onward and upward ...

every time we leave a classroom, our veil becomes thinner
we take our new found truth with us, we leave part of the veil behind us

congratulations sol, be at peace, your experience will always remain with you
Old 12-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I'm glad this has happened to you Sol
Hope you don't mind me saying this but I've been reading your posts a lot and have been thinking that you are taking things maybe too seriously, now that you have seen the fabric of this dimension you can see that life is just a game we are all playing, what will be will be, we go along for the ride where ever it takes us, so no need to worry because we will arrive exactly where we are meant to be
Sorry that probably makes no sense to anyone

Think I was just trying to say have fun and enjoy playing the game
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:03 PM   #8
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Hope you don't mind me saying this but I've been reading your posts a lot and have been thinking that you are taking things maybe too seriously, now that you have seen the fabric of this dimension you can see that life is just a game we are all playing, what will be will be, we go along for the ride where ever it takes us, so no need to worry because we will arrive exactly where we are meant to be

don't be sorry swanny, your words make a lot of sense
the more the veil lifts the more we realize just how far and deep illusion really is
the more we come to know this, the less we tend to worry

isn't about winning or losing the game, it's realizing it IS a game!

worry is a misuse of the imagination
~dan zadra~
Old 12-06-2008, 09:44 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Or may be it does...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #10
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Everything happens for a reason and when this occurs to you it is because it carries meaning that you soul needs in its current level of growth. Yes, the soul needs 3D realm in order to fine tune itself - often leaving the body wondering why.
Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 06:07 AM   #11
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Sol,

Get yourself to church. Stop contacting the spirit world. Burn your Ouiji board.
Get rid of all things occultic.

Think of your kids first.

In love,

Kelphi
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:06 AM   #12
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Hope you don't mind me saying this but I've been reading your posts a lot and have been thinking that you are taking things maybe too seriously...
Yeah I minded but you said it any way. However, I appreciate that my concerns and thoughts may not be to every ones flavour, so i'll stick to my play ground and not step into yours.

The matrix comment made me ponder a little bit actually, because when my wife walked through the room it was like as I said, a wave travelling across an ocean - we call it a wave, it looks seperate but its still part of the sea and we lose sight of that fact.

Got alot to ponder on. Cheers, Sol.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:37 AM   #13
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Spiritual / Paranormal advice needed!

You the key master of your destiny, when our eyes open you realize that you are never alone, there's always other life forms coexisting with you, call it what you will, interdimensional beings, spirits, yet they are there a part of the collective experience that is you, me, and everyone wether we realized it or not. The prison door is open you can now walk freely out the door if you so choose, only to be caught up in another prison until you are finally free.
Letting go of your fears, as you veil is lifted you are helping the collective us to lift our veils as well.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:36 PM   #14
iamhearing
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps Sol, a dark (lost) part of your soul experienced a reconncection to source i.e the light... akin to a shamanic soul retreival, part of the soul fragments due to some kind of tramatic expierience(s).

Maybe due to a lot of soul searching of late (excuse the pun), you may have triggered this soul connetion yourself.

This may or maybe not the case for you just a thought id share. If your interested in this area of shamanism i'd recommend an interview by www.conciousmedianetwork.com with Jill Kuykenell on soul retrievel, she originally worked in a mainstrem hospital until she began to experience phenomina whilst working with her sick clients.

Whatever it was that you experienced, i hope it is positive for you friend.

Namaste
iamhearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 01:49 PM   #15
Sol Invictus
Banned

Thank you hearing. I will indeed look into it. Its funny as i too have worked in hospitals alot and have until now kept alot of what i have seen / heard / experienced to myself.

Thanks for the link.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:36 PM   #16
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I believe you had a beautifull and profound experience Sol.
I am sharing it with you fully ..
I can see it as a soul shift which you allowed to happen by opening your heart..
Thank you for conveying the magic of Love and Oneness to us..

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote