Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Do you Think TPTB are Here on AVALON ?
Yes ... Definately ( Can't See Why Not ! ) 84 68.29%
No ! "Tumble Weed" 7 5.69%
Maybe ... They Could Be Here !? 25 20.33%
Not Sure .... There Two Buzy Planning Our DOOM ! 8 6.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #26
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Cool Re: PTB are Here on Avalon !

Anybody heard of the patrioc act, the goverments have a right to monitor, cel phones conversations, websites, gps tracking etc. This is all under the banner of national security. Althought it would be impossible to get an insider with a top secret clearence of level 15 or higher to spill the beans , you never know. It will take aproximately 15 to 30 minutes to have the feds knocking on your door, that's the way things are. Freedom of speech in this case is an illusion afforded to those with speculative views, not for those who know and can be arrested at a moments noticed for divulging information
vital to the security of any country monitoring this website.HELLO !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #27
Labratinaz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PTB are Here on Avalon !

More importantly.....

Why must we believe in the Powers That Be are real?

Do they replace our need for belief in a Supreme Being?

Why do we need to believe that events happening are controlled by forces or people we can't see?

I agree. The PTB are US. You and I. We can change the world. We are changing the world now.

(( Yes, if the PTB have the resources to watch every single forum, web page, blog in the world - then they are here and conversing with you at this minute. ))

What do you think?
Labratinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #28
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe we should start calling them the powers that "were"

We are the new power!
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:16 PM   #29
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Why wouldn't they be here.

Heck they can monitor our cell phone calls, land calls, watch us from satelites, road and city cameras, someone even mentioned they are putting cameras into new HD tv sets.

So why wouldn't they moniter this!

Thanks to who asked what PTB meant. I didn't know either. As Jesse Ventura says "there are no stupid questions". Chances are that if you ask a question someone else is wondering also.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:20 PM   #30
franciejones
Banned

I welcome the Powers that be...I hope that by checking up on our activities here that maybe it will wake up just one of them that feels that disclosure is not an option...maybe they will change their minds. As long as they look and don't try to stop the majic happening here, I welcome them with open arms!

So here it is, my official hello to all who fall under the category of PTB!
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:28 PM   #31
Deoxyan

i think the powers that be really are ourselves, all humans on this planet. the world we live in is the world we made. If we don´t see paradise is because the number of people wanting a paradise is greatly outnumbered by those who do not want that to happen. We are here experience what true freedom is about, most people get dissapointed at the truth.

We are the working force of the system. The force who moves the system in a specific direction.

Last edited by Deoxyan; 11-04-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #32
David
Avalon Senior Member

From the bottom of my heart to the "PTB".
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #33
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

the only "powers that be"
are the ones, we choose "to allow"

it is time to really pay attention
to who/and, what
and, why/where and hoW you
choose to monitor
your own eXchange/and, eXchanges

i would rather call them
the ill_uminati or
a name, i gave them,

The ILLs, i think that name,
eXplains them to a "T"
and, i hope others,
adopt that same verbage for them...
i also send them lots of love, to them, it is a poison
cheers
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:22 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngai Te Rangi View Post
Ken Adachi from "EDUCATE YOURSELF" is convinced his site takes a lot of hits from the CIA via their related ISP's.
Yeah, the CIA probably think it's a humor site
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:24 PM   #35
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thumbs up Re: PTB are Here on Avalon !

If it was not for the whistleblowers working for the PTB very few people would have an idea of what's happening around them. Yes there's some sickos working in various organize groups of the goverment, thank God for our concious because that is what stops the madness. I believe that people can change, I cannot judged others. As humans in history astrocities have been a part of our ancestors history. Yet we have a chance every single day to make a real diference, that is my challenge to those monitoring this site .
Time to stop the madness and the killing of so many innocents.
Is never too late !!!
Old 11-04-2008, 09:55 PM   #36
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuza View Post
Powers that Be. - Of course everything is monitored - we are seen as dangerous people - because we dare to think outside the box - or even think.
Dangerous? Not hardly... most of you (generic you) spend so much time talking about the bad PTB that you don't have time to organize a real revolution...

So they are here to make sure you stay here and keep talking about it. If things get slow, some whistle blower that claims he USED to work for THEM pops in with a new story to rile everyone up... and again... you all talk about it

Now then not counting the "Agents" who work from home
Its really very easy to check this...

The admin here has total control over checking IP addresses of each poster... Its very easy and a simple script can sort them by location.

Without giving away names... the admin could simply do a tally of how many IP's are from .mil or .gov sites.

But see over at ATS (two of my closest friends and one aPegasus member) have a husband that works for Space Command... (one in Florida and one in Colorado) Since they live on base and have free phone service... every time they posts it shows they are calling from a .mil site

So no need to guess... have the admin check the IP database..

And don't tell me it can't be done... we went through this at ATS (several times a month) and I run my own forum so I know how easy tracking is....
Old 11-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #37
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiceborn View Post
Of course they will be monitoring p avalon so what, they are the souless ones and they are the ones who worry about these sites because they are weak and they know it,
But there are also those that WORK for and with the PTB that visit a site such as this to see if the site is WORTHY of them stepping forward with real inside information.

With my experience at ATS... there are very few of those that find it worth the time to share and expose themselves to ridicule... so they don't bother.

In your zeal (witch hunt) to naysay all PTB, you chase off the very people we need to come forward and make a difference...

Blindly accusing all of evil doing is counter productive to finding ANY truth. You will scare off the REAL insiders and end up worshiping the frauds, something I see a lot of on forums and youtube.

Just remember the old spook saying... "one does NOT quit the company"

Fortunately those people feel the need to talk so find other 'channels'
Old 11-04-2008, 10:14 PM   #38
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: PTB are Here on Avalon !

Okay Zorgon you must be an alien, working from RHTB,( the Real houses that be). Show me your green card friend we are on to you ...
Working with pirates websites teaches you how to mess up people's hard disk.
Is not so hard. Yet I don't think anybody here has been attack in that manner. RPTB, or whatever is not worry about this website we are too busy arguing about politics and the doom and gloom.
Old 11-04-2008, 10:28 PM   #39
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
Althought it would be impossible to get an insider with a top secret clearence of level 15 or higher to spill the beans , you never know.
Quite right... BUT they are allowed to 'hint' and 'point' to information. Sometimes a simple word on something that is no longer classified thus safe to comment about, will lead a good researcher to many many doors.

The problem with info gathering is KNOWING what questions to ask... A simple word or link to a website and a lot of reading and legwork... will reveal many secrets...

A good example is "Codename MISTY". I won't tell you what that led me too yet... be curious to see if anyone else does a little legwork

Quote:
It will take aproximately 15 to 30 minutes to have the feds knocking on your door, that's the way things are.
More like 5 here, FBI office is 6 blocks away

Quote:
Freedom of speech in this case is an illusion afforded to those with speculative views, not for those who know and can be arrested at a moments noticed for divulging information vital to the security of any country monitoring this website.HELLO !!!

If it was an 'illusion' for web posters... places like this and ATS would have been shut down long ago... not allowed to flourish and grow...

Considering the info I have on my website... IF it was an issue the nice visitors that talk with a monotone, have no humor, and use black as the preferred aesthetic appeal in apparel would have 'bored' me to death with conversation a long time ago...

But funny thing... one of those 'watchers' at ATS, from the DoD, did knock at my door and spent three days cahtting with John and myself...

When he left (and yes I had his credentials checked, even looked at the three DOD and AF stickers on his yellow van the last thing he said was "You only have the tip of the cat's tail."

I replied; "Yeah but we are tugging hard enough that the cat is looking at us"

Upon running the checks through my sources... one comment came back...

Your note is full of so many things that we could chat about...literally for hours. What really caught my interest was the story about the 'visitor' y'all had. I used to do similar things...get in the car...drive over half of God's Creation to 'visit' with people, scientists and some folks with special skills.

Remember...for someone to be able to do that (travel, etc.)...that takes a 'budget', schedules, etc. And in order for someone to do something like that (like I used to do right after 9/11 thru early -03)...someone who has a discretionary budget generally finances those kind of 'intel' projects. Does the term 'reconoiter' mean anything to you? (LOL)! Just be careful.. They probably don't consider you guys to be a threat, or they'd have already 'bored you to death with conversation' (ROTFFL!).

Then two weeks later a very odd thing happened...

Before when I would do a search... I might hit something good after several days of seeking...

Now when I type in a search my results on page one are all .mil sites and official pdf files

And another 'odd' thing... I will find a new link to a site... click on it and get an error message.... then about an hour later I am allowed in...

ALL the info is in the public domain that I find... its just not easy to find without the right words to search for...

THIS is how true insiders can 'leak' info... point you to a place where you can find it on your own...

THIS is why I highly suspect 'whistle blowers' that offer no data to back their story... when it is so easy to provide...

A simple link to the DoD Defense budget showing an item listing is a good start. If they are spending monet on it... there is a pretty good chance a project really exists, even if it is 'cancelled' (gone black)

So be nice to the SPOOKS that visit here... you might be surprised that many are on your side

Old 11-04-2008, 10:38 PM   #40
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Zorgon.

I started to type in Codename Misty and the search assistant on my BT Yahoo browser came up 'Search Codename Misty Satellites'.

I totally agree with your sentiment re whistleblowers, PTB etc.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:41 PM   #41
zorgon

[QUOTE=Frank Samuel;70347] Show me your green card friend we are on to you

Err actually its pink... not green Why do they call it a 'green card'

Quote:
not worry about this website we are too busy arguing about politics and the doom and gloom.
There you go Now you got it

Just for GIGGLES...

MISTY from Wikipedia of all places

Quote:
Misty is reportedly the name of a classified project by the United States National Reconnaissance Office to operate stealthy reconnaissance satellites. The satellites are conjectured to be photo reconnaissance satellites and the program has been the subject of atypically public debates about its worthiness in the defense budget since December 2004.

The first satellite launched for the program was deployed on March 1, 1990 by the Space Shuttle Atlantis as part of Mission STS-36. Objects associated with the satellite decayed on March 31, 1990, but the satellite itself was seen and tracked later that year and in the mid-1990s by amateur observers. Misty is reported to have optical and radar stealth characteristics, making it difficult for adversaries to detect (and thus predict the times it would fly overhead).

Almost everything about the program is classified information--but one clue about satellite camouflage has been found in the patent literature. U.S. Patent #5,345,238 describes an inflatable balloon that can be made rigid on exposure to ultraviolet radiation that can serve to lower the radar and optical signature of the satellite. Once deployed, the cone-shaped balloon could be steered to deflect incoming laser and microwave radar energy by sending it off into outer space. Whether or not these stealthy ideas are actually used in the MISTY satellite series is not publicly known.

Porter Goss, a former Congressman and former CIA director, and George Tenet, former CIA director, have both vigorously supported successors to Misty, despite several attempts by Senators Dianne Feinstein and John D. Rockefeller IV to terminate the program. The primary contractor is Lockheed Martin Space Systems.
Misty (classified project)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misty_(satellite)

The Spy Satellite So Stealthy that the Senate Couldn't Kill It
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB143/index.htm

Old 11-04-2008, 10:41 PM   #42
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Hi Zorgon,

I have been reading your post with a lot of interest.

Why I respond at this moment?

Because of the sober logic you use to explain "complex" things.

Thank you Zorgon.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #43
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
A good example is "Codename MISTY". I won't tell you what that led me too yet... be curious to see if anyone else does a little legwork
You mean :

Known by the code name “Misty,” the program is aimed at developing satellites that can orbit undetected. But its cost has mushroomed, from $5 billion to $9.5 billion. Opponents argue that spy planes can do the job, and that the money would be better spent in areas more critical to defending against terrorism, including the hiring of more human spies.
http://articles.latimes.com/2005/feb...ion/na-intel20

Edit: Shoot!, You already posted it.. All legwork umsonst.

Last edited by TranceAm; 11-04-2008 at 10:50 PM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:08 AM   #44
crowmirror

Last edited by crowmirror; 11-08-2008 at 03:00 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:17 AM   #45
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

As usual, Zorgon takes a step back from hysteria, paranoia and junk, and makes sense.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:49 AM   #46
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: PTB are Here on Avalon !

Have to handed to you Zorgon you have more courage than me to go searching ,I had a few scares. You are quite right a combination of key words can get you into places. Buddy I'm with you,even if you are an alien with a pink card .
Old 11-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #47
dutchie
Avalon Senior Member

they are everywhere
dutchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:27 AM   #48
iamhearing
Avalon Senior Member

Even IF ? TPB are monitering or indeed engaging on this sight, why should we care, I believe if we are TRUE to our own selves educating ourselves in an open minded and factual manner, Then The Power That Is.. Will Be You!!

Best wishes
iamhearing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:24 PM   #49
Gale
Banned

Pretty obvious
That’s a no brainer, why even ask the question in first place and waste server space?
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:44 PM   #50
dataeast
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not sure, I'd like to think they were because otherwise the content would be bunk.

But I thought that they generally stuck to sites that were "radical" and militant (guns). I don't think that we'd pose too much a problem for them anyway in a demographic and power sense, not saying we don't lack some punch, it's just that people that meditate and offer kind words over violence are generally much more agreeable than most and can be reasoned with.

On the other hand, if they are marketing profilers then I'd be more concerned that they were gonna feed us with our own hopes and fears. In which case, I'd be happy to hunt them down and nail 'em with noxious smileys.
dataeast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1234567890, aeiou, tptb, unsafe forum avalon