Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-01-2008, 02:53 PM   #1
herbivore
Avalon Senior Member

Default momentum, anyone?

hello everyone, i'm pretty new to this forum, project camelot & project avalon. as for a brief overview of why i'm here...i'm a 21 year old male on the east coast, and i've always been skeptical of the world around me. i don't have a job because i choose not to be a slave to the U.S. and thus the U.K. and thus the Vatican and the powers that be. i choose vehemently not to be a tool of their secrets. i have been playing guitar for 8 years and 5 years in a nationally touring metal band, and i'm satisfied with the life that comes with it. i've been most comfortable alone and with my own thoughts, and i always have analyzed the world and looked for what is really going on; a grand unified theory. in high school i got very interested in theoretical physics and still love every inch of the physics frontier. i have a growing library of (stolen) books that represent my interests ranging from ivy league university astrophysics to jim marr's 'rule by secrecy', william cooper's 'behold a pale horse', 'steal this book', darwinism, postmodernism, sustainable living, linguistics, philosophy, calculus, and meditation. and of course everything bill & kerry cover. like i suspect a lot of (especially younger) people started to wake up to, 9/11 sounded the first alarm that the U.S. gov isn't always operating for our best interest. that happened when i was in 8th grade. within the last two years, my life's been really bumpy and i've recently found ground through the subjects of project camelot and project avalon. they fully concur everything i've always thought, and more. alien agendas, esoteric agendas, military agendas, the metaphysics world, higher-consciousness, when you leave room for improvement in your mind, it all adds up. like many have said before me, especially surrounding project avalon, (i suspect) due to the coming age of aquarius and the accelerating vibrations going on as we approach the galactic plane, i too feel the urge to learn more and more and more about the non-material world and it's phenomenon. not only learn more, but tell everyone i can about it. i can't say i *remember* ever being so lucky to see a spirit, apparition, UFO, alien, vision, or anything abnormal. (without the aid of a hallucinogen, that is) honestly, this whole thing has sort of taken over my life, without objection. i feel like i have a yet-undefined purpose. this is getting too long...project avalon, help me find some momentum. i look forward to our future relationship. \m/
herbivore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: momentum, anyone?

Hey you sound pretty savy. Momentum is what we need. Maybe you are looking for the mission purpose I have adopted.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
Gale
Banned

Default Re: momentum, anyone?

You need to add to that library the Bible, found in most hotel rooms.
To quote from another thread:

Quote:
The bible is a book all about love and sacrifice.

It contains the instructions for an Intergalactic Governance.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote