Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-30-2008, 05:47 PM   #26
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ascension=Rapture?

Wilcox's world view is derived from the "new age" religion. A Christians world view is derived from the bible. Now I suppose there exist many sects of the new age religion just as there are many sects within Christianity. The term rapture is a man made term to define those passages that speak of a snatching away, changed within a twinkling of an eye, our blessed hope and some others.

The rapture theory which is 1 of 3 theories concerning end time events in the bible is the most popular and easiest to follow from scriptures. Within this rapture theory is 3 possibilities of when it will occur. And they are simply before the 7 years tribulation period, during the 7 year tribulation period and at the end of the 7 year tribulation period. The most popular is called "pre-trib" of which I am of the persuasion. Any honest Christian will tell you that he or she is not 100% sure. We may believe a certain position strongly but we all know that it could go down any different way.

The book of Revelations and the various other prophetic books/passages (Daniel 9, Ezekiel 38, Matt 24) concerning the end times can be plausibly interpreted many ways. Why did God make it so? The consensuses is that so we would keep our nose in His word. God says upon reading the book of Revelation that He gives the (believer of Jesus) a gift. What is the gift? I think its simply knowledge of God and His word and perhaps a hope of His imminent return.

Although 2012 is not significant in any way to the bible or Christians, we simply are told to be ready at any point. The bible gives us a clue as to when the end is near and they are as follows:

* It will be like the days of Noah. See Genesis 6. Demons were having sex with humans. Maybe this is the infatuation with UFO's today, how knows. Noah and his ark is known as a "type" of rapture.
* No one will know the day or the hour Matt 24. But
* Many false christs will arrise.
* Nations will hate Christians
* A great falling away from Christianity will be prevalent. The "Emerging Church" is the greatest example of this.

More to come later.

Peace

Kelphi
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 01:40 PM   #27
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ascension=Rapture?

What is the gift?
I think its simply knowledge of God and His word and perhaps a hope of His imminent return.

WE are the "imminent return" of God!
We ARE the Immortals!

You and I,
by simple personal and pure choice,
to actively make a full-time connection from within each of our own souls directly to the Creator...
on a one on one full-time basis in the now!

You and I,
deciding to become "of service" to all in front of us,
through unconditional love,
helping each and everyone in front of us that is opening up to unconditional love in their own personal way and making a free will choice to turn from everything that has been a part of the delusion and confusion and making a personal choice to embrace the loving changes in each of their own personal way through their own personal relationship with their Creator!

WE are the writers of the script!

WE are the makers of the plot!

WE are the Ones WE have been waiting for...
Changing everything in the now through personal
co-creation directly with the Creator.

THIS is what has been kept from Us...
We ARE the Holy Grail..It IS Within Each of Us!

All You and I have to do is decide to connect and take the personal self-responsibility to be of service
to ALL in front of Us through pure and unconditional love...
this changes EVERYTHING, Right Now in the Now...
To Love!

Next time You meet up with and talk to a stranger...
say "I Love You" silently to Yourself while looking Them in the eyes while They are speaking with You...
this energy of unconditional love IS changing everything noweso more than ever in time as we understand time...
a selfless loving embrace in time is about to become an eternal moment!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote