Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #1
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default So... Who ARE the Galactic Federation of Light Anyway???

We keep getting information on the comming disclosure so I thought I would ask the question.

"The “Galactic Federation of Light” was founded over 4.5 million years ago to prevent inter-dimensional dark forces from creating galactic wars and conquering different star systems that were dominating and exploiting our Milky Way Galaxy. The members of the Galactic Federation of Light act as Physical Angels and radiate Light and Love into areas of darkness, and oversee the evolution of all its star planetary systems in order to carry out the eventual ‘Divine Fate’ prophesied for our Milky Way Galaxy.

The Galactic Federation of Light, for our galaxy, is located on the star planetary system Sirius. And many on Earth are liaison officers or honorary members to the Galactic Federation of Light.

Millions of years ago, we became part of a vast rebellion between the Light and the dark forces in this galaxy. The uprisings began in the constellations of Lyra, Cancer, Gemini and Orion, as well as in many other lesser-known star groupings. And at the very core of this battle were the Star Leagues of the Pleiades, the Andromedan Confederation, the Lyra Light League and the Sirian star-nations. It was this rebellion that eventually led to the formation of the “Galactic Federation of Light”, some 4.5 million years ago.

However, of all the star nations in our galaxy Sirius is most sacred, the place where the sacred ‘Great Blue Lodge of the Blue-Light of Divine Creation’ has been anchored. Lord Siraya, the Carrier of God’s Blue Light to all His Mansion Worlds, chose Sirius (B) as the place to enter this galaxy and establish the ‘Great Oracle Temple’ of Blue Light of Divine Creation to illuminate the Creator’s Light to all other star systems in the Milky Way Galaxy. This sacred Blue Lodge of Sirius is defended by the race of the ‘Lion people’ who are the settlers on Sirius (A) star system. This is the race of people who descended upon Earth to create and activate the Great Pyramid of Egypt and oversaw the design and architecture of all pyramids on Earth. They were headed by the Atlantean and Egyptian High Priest from Venus – ‘Thoth’, and by the High Priestess ‘Seshat’ who is a descendent of the ‘Feline Beings’, a race also from Sirius (A). The Lion Beings live in the ‘non-physical’ reality that transcends time and space; whereas the Feline Beings are of the physical dimension and live even amongst the human race on Earth. Whilst the Lion Beings were the architect or the blueprint designers of the pyramids, the actual builders were the Feline Beings who physically constructed the Great Pyramid. This is the multi-dimensional perspective of the Great Pyramid of Egypt. Moreover, the Lion and Feline Beings are members of the Galactic Federation of Light."

see http://www.sangeetahanda.com/galactic.html

this paragraph "Based upon the theory that ‘yang’ or electro-energy is the positive polarity, or the (+) Plus Time, and the ‘yin’ or magnetic-energy is the negative charge, the (-) Minus Time. You are at present living in the Patriarchal Era of yang domination, in other words, moving forward with the yang flow of + Time, that moves in the direction of East to West. Now for the yin-yang unity to take place, you must start by moving backwards, in the reverse direction, into the – Time flow of yin energy that flows from North to South. As the yin energy of the –Time clashes against the forward flux of the yang energy of + Time a collision of energy particles take place. This is the ‘Shiva Dance of Destruction’, wherein, the positive battles with the negative destroying in its path the existence of all polarity or duality, forever. This colossal explosion will finally come to a rest at a point of perfect balance when the (+) positive and the (-) negative conjoin to make a whole = 0. Therefore, a +1-1=0. In other words, when the yin energy intersects the yang energy at a ‘cross’ (+), it then folds into the ‘cube’ (0) crossing out all duality forever.

seems to resonate with David Wilcock ....

Anyway it's a good read.
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:20 AM   #2
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So... Who ARE the Galactic Federation of Light Anyway???

more to ponder:

"“We are here to now prepare for the birth, or the coming of “THE NEW LOGOS” for the New Earth. The ‘New Buddha’ shall take birth through a galactic being, already on Earth, when she shall unite with her Cosmic Lover. The three galactic beings shall then fulfil the already prophesied destiny of Earth – “Three people shall travel to Egypt, in the near future, the newly born Son of Light shall behold the Golden Key (the 2nd Ascension Key) that unlocks the hidden door to a secret chamber in the Great Pyramid of Egypt, and end forever this experiment of darkness on Earth! And then there shall be Light!” Scribed within this chamber are already the names of these three beings. "

“Once the Stargate has been opened (by 2012 approx.), the Earth shall be freed from the Law of Gravity and begin to shift out of its axis. The Earth and the human race shall shift together. Mankind will be beamed up into spacecrafts and motherships immediately"

“The human race shall then enter the “COSMIC CLOCK” where all exists in the ‘Now’. At the same time, Earth shall be taken away to a safe place, a separate hangar, for its re-structuring and transmutation into the New Earth.

“You shall move closer to “SIRIUS”, and take your place in its multi-star planetary system. By 2013, you shall join the “LION BEINGS” and “FELINE BEINGS” of Sirius (A) and other humanoid Galactic Beings on Sirius ‘B’ & ‘C’.
Old 11-19-2009, 06:13 AM   #3
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, So does anyone have an opinion? if you follow the link http://www.sangeetahanda.com/galactic.html

or what about.

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/...ipnibiru.html#

come on guys. put two and two together....

"As for when it will return, I will state again that it is up to us. Nibiru is waiting on us to get our heads out of the sand, so to speak, and accept that we are not alone in the universe. When enough people have reached this level of understanding, Nibiru will uncloak and reveal itself. This could be next year, or in 2003, 2005, 2010, or 2012. We hope at the very latest that it will be by 2012. So, once again, we are in charge of when it will occur. Nibiru is there to serve us and assist in our ascension. That is why the GF is sending it to this remote little corner of the galaxy. It is time for us to move up to galactic citizenship. Nibiru is here to help us like it helps all other planets going through the same process, and will continue to do so for many millions of years to come. And who knows, perhaps one day" you will be on that ship en route to the next planet ready to ascend."

Is it not sheer arrogance to assume we are the only intelligent life in the universe? If there is intelligent life would it not be organised? It sounds like the wars in heaven happened and the result was the federation came about to bring peace. Are we going to go it alone or with our brothers? Mother earth wants a new coat cause we've screwed up her current one. They want to put her into the space doc for her own ascension. And while that happens we'll get beamed up. Is that really so bad?

anyway.... thanks for listening to me bleat...

Initiate.
Old 11-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #4
beren
Avalon Senior Member

I think that this is crucial time for us since this is the battle of our soul and for our souls. Since we are made of God´s image , a things unimaginable for our mind of a great splendor are waiting us and are prepared for us in the future since we are God´s children. BUT the thing is that our core, our heart , our soul has to be perfect and loving and wise and understanding in order to inherit that. Nothing unclean will inherit that blessing from our creator.
Darkness know this and they are lulling us, fighting us, deceiving us and constantly making illusions on us in order that we forget who we are and to forget the Creator and his son who are giving us light, love and wisdom.

If we sell our soul to darkness in order to get this world and lesser knowledge then we will loose our true blessing and our true being at the end of everything.

But if we keep our soul and do not fall for deceivers ,then we will see and live our glorious future, on this Earth and whole universe in all its varieties.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #5
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Initiate for posting this as it rings with the correct energy of what was intended. Caution: There are two Galactic Federations of Light, and the one you spoke of here in this thread is the good one. Not the duplicate created by the dark side.

Another thing that is happening here lately are attacks being perform by the dark side to those who represent a higher light frequency. To those who are experiencing this, make sure your integrity field is at 100 % as these dark ones are not only sending gangs to attack but are also using technology to amplify their intentions against you.

The reason why I brought this up is because it is a fact of what is occurring and my hands are full trying to prevent further compromise of the ones who have the coding to anchor to this Planet, the portal to the ascension window. There are even some here in this forum going through this as well. Many will be evacuated if the ascension process is to occur and some of us will be staying here anchoring those portal energies. We are our own ships as it were. And just because you assume you are protected and supposedly connected to the source, may I ask you to think again in reflection of that as we are not perfect and I am finding many who are connected still have the human side to deal with and I have found negative attachments that have attached themselves under a false doctrines of light and love to many. When you love everything you also accept in the disguise of darkness the love they project and that is how they get into your energy field and compromise you. We are getting closer and if you find yourself being under attack just know that they are sending many right now to snuff you out. Give yourself some credit as more become connected to the real "one," the dark will end up spreading thin and then their demise will be finally realized. I am just one of many who are here now to assist in this. It is one thing to say you are connected to the one and you don't need to shield anything as that only means to me you are about yourself and you don't know how to shield the ones you love. So please shield your house, your car, the things that are you, and everything else you cherish, including your kids and pets. It just isn't about shielding yourself. Put all that love and light many profess to have in some form of action instead of just words. Anchor those energies to the Planet in a real way instead of just talking about it for self identification of projection purposes. True love is an expression. An expression is a movement. An action of compassion. Again, realize that you are shining your light brightly if you are being attacked right now. They are after the big fish now as the little fish are still swimming and pose no threat to their agenda. So I hope the little fish catch on to this and make the proper adjustments to catch up and become part of the force. The sense of urgency is now! There is also dis information being spread as to what a light warrior is. Take caution when you see this as it is a control mechanism. We the warrior cast know full well what is being played there. A true warrior doesn't allow compromises to take place. So shine on.

I'm sure I forgot something. All these issues to keep up on. But if anything is to be understood here is that we are now in the window of a great opportunity and it can happen when we least expect it. Stay on alert as when it does start to happen many will find that their pants will be pulled down by their very own hands. I can't wait.

Yes, the date of 2012 is significant, but the window of when this Planet and Father Sun rejoin as one of true unconditional love is from now till it happens. It can be before or after that date. It is about when all the energies of all that is, is when a resonance will be reached that it will occur. The potential of which is closer by every moment and every breathe we now take. So keep your head up as my intuition says we are getting closer every day.

I got a message the other day. As all messages I get from on high are always short in nature. "BRACE YOURSELF!" It didn't have any fear energies attached to it. So find that balance by centering yourself. I am ready as ready can be. I am in a good place right now, so bring it on!

Again thanks Initiate! Made my day with this one.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
So... Who ARE the Galactic Federation of Light Anyway???
Sorry but in my opinion they are just some well meaning humans trying to put forward a message of love but using the idea of aliens to do it.
They used to talk with German or Dutch accents but have now switched to that silly computer voice.
People do the strangest things to get themselves noticed, even if no one knows who they are.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:29 PM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

many spirits, have many 'imposter' spirits

always make sure,
messages / or spirits that come to you
are in 100% alignment with
your pre-natal missions/purposes/and, tasks
and, anything you amended,
that is in the same alignment

that way, you will NEVER get steered wrong !!!

there is a huge awakening, occuring,
and, it is marvelous

swammy-human is simply a label

humanoid, is a type of dna

in order to incarnate,
into a physical body,
you must have at least 'one humanoid' strand

however, in order to 'walk-in' - that does NOT apply

in order, to remove things,
that do NOT belong,
simply ask/ask/ask,
to remove them,
by simply stating...

"i command, i demand
for realignment of all bodies
NOT 100 percent aligned.

(12 words, 1 number)
and, sign it off,
with your soul signature/or soul sigl
(if you don't know it,
create one-that is unique to you)
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #8
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

For some reason when I see something from Federation of Light I think of a group such as religion.

Exchanger puts it very well when she says we have to make sure its within our own mission.

Lionhawk makes a very good point too. I can't help but think there are 2 groups that are using the very same name

I know that TPTB's cover every angle so I just take what I want from this group. I love the messages and who wouldn't ?

So I am leary about all that is put out from this group. I think if we follow our hearts and our own guidelines of what we know is right we will do just fine
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

yup; lionhawk, is a wise one
Old 11-19-2009, 05:50 PM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

private question:
what is the signoff

"i command, i demand
for realignment of all bodies
NOT 100 percent aligned.

(12 words, 1 number)
and, sign it off,
with your soul signature/or soul sigl

(if you don't know it,
create one-that is unique to you)

and, state it as follows:

"Will it to be,
so, it will be...
and, so it is 333 333 315***"

note-333 333 315*** is my soul signature/or soul sigil

(and, also; it's a good idea, to protect it,
with a secret set of vowels)

that is so devious things, don't call you !!!
Old 11-19-2009, 10:12 PM   #11
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Lionhawk. Wise words indeed.
Thankyou Exchanger for showing how to claim your soverignty.

"Selling the Soul"

One of the biggest lies ever. How can you sell your soul to another entity?
Your soul creates and then uses your body. Your body doesn't own your soul.
The soul is soverign. If you "Sell your soul" what you are really doing is either giving
another entity licence to use your body and your soul is homeless or you are subjecting your
self to slavery. It's a trick to make the ego subject your consciousness (a fragment of god)
to another. If your consciousness (your soul) is then stuck in the ego and not centred when
you pass on your soul will continue to live the lie and be seperated from first source by its
own choice in the next incarnation.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #12
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

I also forgot to mention that the Angelic realm is supporting the real Galactic Federation. Even on higher frequency levels there are energy signatures that can be traced if one applies himself and does some tracking to validate such works. It takes more now a days to discern the truth as the dark have also duplicated the light to draw you in and then somewhere they put in those twists to manipulate the truth so one must step out and go find the validation instead of just sitting there taking in what resonates and throwing out the rest. That isn't enough anymore. And if you do neither then I guess you will have to juggle your opinions.

Maybe they said to "Embrace Yourself!" That one was for you Initiate.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:56 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Lionhawk You really helped me because I have personal friends that are with the angelica relm and I hate to bug them so much because I know in my heart that they want me to decide for myself. I did question the Galactic Federation of Light as I always felt 2 ways about this and now I understand that its not just me

I have enough problems with being paranoida and needed clarification........you gave me that and I appreciate it. Maybe others have hinted but it takes awhile for things to get into my thick skull it seems

I really feel better about my own intuition now.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:54 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Why is trying to find out who we really are...and where we really came from...such a great big secret? There seems to be so many versions...which claim to be the truth. But they can't all be true. The lie is different at every level...whether it's NASA, the governments, religions, etc. Star Wars, War of the Worlds, Masters of the Universe, Interplanetary Civil War, various types of tyranny and theocracy, etc, etc are probably pieces of the puzzle. We may be rebels who are trying to gain our freedom. But if so...do we really understand the subjects of freedom and responsibility? Who knows...this crazy world may be as good as it gets in an even crazier universe. This is a possibility which should be considered. I tend to think that we are pioneers...rather than being the new kids in the neighborhood, or the galactic retards...who can't seem to get it right.

Here is exclusive video footage of the first Earthling to attend a conclave of the Galactic Federation.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-20-2009 at 01:23 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:12 AM   #15
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

With regards to information that is portrayed as coming from the Galactic Federation or the Condereration of Planets or the Association of Worlds or the Ashtar Command or the Sirian Council etc..etc...etc... please refer to these guidelines as i am sure they will help:

Guidelines On Discernment - New Realities Magazine - July 1987

1. There will always be useful information for everyone. Beware of the channel that gives you useful information for only a few, or tells you that it's only for a special group or a sequestered number. It must be useful for ALL humanity, every single Human. This is an area of discernment allowing you to know you are hearing the truth.
2. The message should be uplifting. Watch for an empowering message - NOT ONE OF FEAR, not one that drags you down - not one that makes you want to take fearful action or hide - but an enabling message! This is a staple of God energy. It must be there. It should inspire the listener and reader. Every recorded angel appearance before a Human Being has begun with "Fear not!"
3. Spirit (God) will never, ever channel a message that asks you to give up your free will. Never! For your free will is what your experience on Earth is all about as you sit in your "chairs of gold" (a metaphor created in Kryon Book Six). Free will! FREE CHOICE is what drives your future.
4. Spirit will never give you a message - ever - that asks you to violate the integrity of what you believe. You are honored in your thought processes. Spirit will never trick you or "talk you" into anything. The message must never violate your integrity. You must feel comfortable with it, and it must ring true to your heart.
5. Spirit will never represent a channeller as being the only source. Watch for this, for there are many channels of Spirit and they all coordinate their information to create a bigger picture, especially in this New Age. They will NEVER represent themselves as the ONLY source of information.
6. Watch for the fact that the information is normally new information. Beware of the channel that simply re-hashes the old, for they are not channelling anything but the ego of the Human Being. New information is necessary. It is the entire reason for the channel. Think about it.
7. Watch for the fact that channelled information should have spiritual solutions presented. Solutions to life challenges on Earth, via new information, is the purpose of channelling.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:49 AM   #16
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Initiate, Lionhawk, and eXchanger. My response to reading info from the G. Federation was always very positive, or very negative. I had come to the conclusion that there was a huge contrast going on here. Very clever of the imposters, but not clever enough! Written or spoken words by their very delivery method, carry a signature of intent. It is our responsibility to discern the intent. What I really dislike is that so many humans may not hear the Real Ones because the imposters have turned so many away. How do we get the word out to the general public about this? I came face to face with representatives of the imposters once already and all I can say about them is that they are too too desperate and losing it, right now. The Real Ones are why some of us are gathered here...to make sure the light shines upon and dispels those Imposters who will fail. Brace yourselves! Publish the truth far and wide. PM me with what you think of the SaLuSa videos. Merci. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:24 AM   #17
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Do people seriously believe that an advance intelligence from another planet would use youtube to spread their message
Old 11-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #18
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just a thought Swanny...I have often thought of the same thing!!

Lets just say hyperthetically you were up there trying to send messages down below...

You wanted as many people to recieve the message as possible...

How would you send them???

This isn't a catch out question...I just want feedback...

Great Thread by the way Initiate...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #19
Swanny
I dont need a label !

If I wanted to send a message I would take over the television transmissions
Then everyone would get the message, at least by doing that there would be some creditability to my message
Anyone can stick a message on youtube claiming to be anything they can dream of.
I could post a message on youtube claiming to be god and anyone that disbelieves me will go to hell, that would be a lie and there probably is someone saying just that but that's how easy it is to do
Old 11-20-2009, 07:16 PM   #20
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
it would be a lot easier just to open a free youtube account!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #21
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

They used to talk with German or Dutch accents but have now switched to that silly computer voice.

Swanny, there's quite a difference between a German accent & a Dutch accent, although both are indeed rather silly & 'Monty Pythonesque'. What accent has the silly computer voice?

I think the keyword in the whole Galactic Federation debate is 'silly'. In capitals.
SILLY, SILLY, SILLY!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:10 PM   #22
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

I think the point is we have to seek the truth then go within to descern the truth. If it appeared on television then those watching would believe it in the ego mind but not in the heart mind.

It is not the ET's that are putting the GFL information on YouTube. It is humans that are getting the emails that Viking is. There are a lot of people, even on this forum, who won't read screads and screads of text. By humans putting it through a Text-to-Speach converter it allows for the information to be presented in a more palatable format but not limiting to one persons ego presenting the information. It was more than likely a human descision to do so based on their understanding of the internet community. It is more about the content than the delivery. It is our choice to watch the YouTube Videos or not. As far as Television goes, it is too late. Many people will blindly believe what they see on television and the programmers can choose what they want the watchers too see. Anyone who finds and then watches the YouTube videos has made their own choice to do so and this is the target audiance of the GFL. We are the awakening ones and it is up to us to guide the ones that are yet to awaken to the truth. The Dark Forces are trying to hook us with carbon copies of the information from the Light and then steer us off course. We the Awakening will come up with the tools and protocols to discern the truth.

Last edited by Initiate; 11-20-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #23
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Well said Initiate.

If you are now getting to the broadcast idea, better late than never. That idea was thought of already years ago when this stuff was starting to come through. Many have experienced the process of disclosure at different times. At least you're thinking of soulutions. (spelled it right) Even the idea of a mass revealing of ships have been thought of. All this is nothing new. And let us not forget those who are blind or can't read a language. Video which is accompanied by audio makes more sense.

All this second hand delivery styles is just mind boggling anyways. I would rather just see it happen. That's what you get with second hand material. Now I have had a few messages actually came with an energy signature that hit me upside the head. Being hard headed, I thought it would be wise to pay attention to those. Imagine your hard head being used as a spiritual tool.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #24
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Then everyone would get the message, at least by doing that there would be some creditability to my message
Anyone can stick a message on youtube claiming to be anything they can dream of.
Swanny if you did that you would be violating the law that requires you to honor human free-will, as I understand it, its a pretty strict one and karmic consequences are to be had for violations!

... and even though everyone would get the message, not all would believe it, many would assume it was an H G Wells-esque prank of some kind - you would get into an escalating cycle of "proof-demands" - quite apart from the fact that the dark-elite's spin machine would crank up to overdrive to distort your message (assuming you were a good-ET and not working with them in the first place!).

In any case you don't need that. You don't need to look outside

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:23 AM   #25
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Swanny if you did that you would be violating the law that requires you to honor human free-will, as I understand it, its a pretty strict one and karmic consequences are to be had for violations!

Who came up with the idea of violating galactic law?? Star trek wasn't it

Initiate so if they send e-mails why don't they send everyone one???