Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Default 10/10/09 Webbot Cliff High on Journeys with Rebecca

1/10 why he sent out the heads up, and things get bad and get worse into december.
2/10 cont....
and the rest i havent listened to yet...too tired tonight
3/10 4/10 5/10 6/10 7/10 8/10 9/10 10/10
with love from a hairy, scratching, farting brit
Vidya Moksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #2
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 10/10/09 Webbot Cliff High on Journeys with Rebecca

ok so i wasnt sensible and didnt get the sleep i need
i have one week left before i head off out of all media once again...my own reality is going to be back to the day, organic veggies, swimming with dolphins and some sustainable building....

i have an interesting personal experience working with a gifted clairvoyant.....to misquote leonard cohen " i took a shiny needle and stuck it into my arm, it did some good, it did some harm"..maybe i will find time to write it up before i head off...

anyways, im rambling, too tired...

these interviews are WAY beyond the economic collapse. Mostly clif is talking about major earth shifts and earth quake predictions.......he reckons the movie 2012 (though he hasnt seen it) is not 'real' enough....

enjoy these, i like cliff's voice, and dont worry people...just listen for the amusement.

You cant help others until you help yourself first. find your own path, dont be misled or confused by the trails of others. You are unique, and so is your path.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #3
ankhara
Avalon Senior Member

if what Clif says comes to pass, we don't have much time! October 25 is a "big day". I'm feeling like the grasshopper in the fable "The Grasshopper and the Ant".
ankhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:00 AM   #4
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

according to bashar, (i attended a bashar seminar last month).... he stated there will NOT be a pole reversal.
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:16 AM   #5
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

For what its worth 5 years ago I worked with a clairvoyant shaman. She amazed me and also put me off my path for a while as my head was in the future too much and not in the present enough. lesson learned. i take all predictions as a test of my nowness these days.

anyway.....5 years ago she told me...
1. the next world war would be started by the vatican
2. israel would be flattened
3. 2012 was a non-event, nothing would happen.

she was too awesome to ignore, i realise you dont have the full picture, but i dont think there will be any major earth shifts in 2012, i guess even that clif is picking up on fear talk....its a predictive tool based on language used on the net...but i do like his voice, he could tell me any bad news and it would be ok
Old 10-13-2009, 08:39 AM   #6
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

"with love from a hairy, scratching, farting brit "
VM, you sound like my kind of guy ! ( Gal even?) Your future plans are immensely appealing, too. I bet you'll really miss Blighty, though... ( )

It's amazing how many of us are thinking what Clif says is going to happen, is what WILL happen. I must admit though I never went for the Goodchild (or numerous) other predictions , there certainly seems to be some resonance in these reports for me. He is not suggesting anything that disagrees with my common sense either. As for the method... there's definitely madness in it, maybe that's why it appears to work.

I usually come away from Clif's interviews thinking I am glad he is on our side... then I get the nagging thought , well, is he...? nawwwwww, he wouldn't advocate so much pie if he were a baddy

Now I am just kicking myself that I did not buy gold, hope I don't actually need it.

And it's interesting his take on the equatorial region not being a good place during potential cataclysmic earth changes.

awww we'll be fine.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 04:44 PM   #7
Vidya Moksha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
"with love from a hairy, scratching, farting brit "
VM, you sound like my kind of guy ! ( Gal even?) Your future plans are immensely appealing, too. I bet you'll really miss Blighty, though... ( )
yeah, tango was sterotyping us brits on another thread, but hey, I fit that stereotype well enough

miss blighty? nope. only came back to make the air fare out of here..i was wondering if i should have stayed in India..but i have a nice chance to go help out on an organic farm, on a dolphin infested bay....hard life, but some ones gotta do it.