Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #26
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for Bill and Kerry - Sep 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
hey people....what do you want from Bill/Kerry....make up your minds. They are very busy getting interviews for Camelot which we all like to listen to, so this is very time consuming. They also do the Radio show! How do you expect them to have time to participate on this forum also.
In total resonance with waitinginthewings and nobody, I want to add, that for me, Bill and Kerry's work is the most important of all.

Some of us here, acting like spoiled kids asking for extensive attention just for themselves.

Also, for those "inside informations" that have been revealed to them by different whistleblowers under promise of not making it public, just be enough reasonable and understand the position of that courageous people and degree of exposure of their carriers, lives and families; also I'm positive that this information will be retrieveable in Kerry and Ryan's future work path, in directing their information investigations, future accents on important things (known to them). Just give them credit for the future.

Is their merit and their weight to carry, for their marvelous initiative of creating Project Camelot and Avalon. And this is not kissing the bottom is just shear truth, that maybe many are too blinded per moment to observe, or may have other agendas...

Just take the information from here and feed into your mind processor and not be like brats asking for their parents attention all the time. What is more important to you? Balanced information you get nowhere else or superficial attention from "communication with shareholders" you may get from that busy individuals? The internet is abundant in latter types of forums, but scarce of those such Camelot and Avalon.

This is may opinion and I stand for it!

Last edited by artvision; 09-11-2009 at 12:38 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #27
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for Bill and Kerry/Sep 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
bill and kerry speak to us through the vidoes and radio shows.. are they here to wipe our **** ,.??? NO!! im not interested in wether they speak on the forum or not.

im assuming they still struggle for funds and dont have the staff or time. ilike the style of the videos as they are .. they have to tread a fine line not to turn into an alex jones style 7 figure operation.. im sure they aretn any where near such expansions but you know what im getting at.

the videos have a warm personal feeling to them. i feel i communicate with them all i need to on that level.

perhaps they could do a end of month reveiw and some questions.. or have a bullet point /FAQ each month instead of trying to anser 10 000 mails

Yeah, maybe Bill Kerry could could come out on a full moon instead of a blue one?
No criticism intended, I applaud what they are both doing (more than me!) we All have alot to learn (maybe in a short space of time?)no exceptions, good luck to everyone, namaste.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #28
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Karen darling! Thanx for your help. And it was not in vain because I started a new thread on the more than 50 airplane accidents in the USA, in 5 days.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #29
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I'd love the project camelot radio shows to also be available for download from the projectcamelot site as MP3's as for some reason I can no longer access the freedom radio show from my work server due to the following comment

Forbidden

You were denied access because:

Access denied by WebWasher DynaBLocator content category. The requested URL belongs
to the following category: Illegal Drugs.

Quite amusing really... No particular comment just keep up the good work.
must be the edible hemp seed advertisements
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #30
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-12-2009 at 07:05 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #31
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Now to this threads business: I would like to know when the missing "coming soon" vids from the Zurich conference will be posted, the Wilcock vids on the secret.tv link seem to only be short (2-3 minute) "teasers" and i don't remember enough of my jr high school German classes to navigate the site to find the full length ones

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 08:40 PM.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:20 PM   #32
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

I would suggest for a future interview of Bill and Kerry with professor Jan Pajak of Polish origin, which is the author of concept of TOTALIZM

http://www.totalizm.pl/pajak_jan_uk.htm

Which has a mind boggling theory, that the aliens are ruling us are of a parasitic construction coming from universe, how we live "together" for millennia, what is their purpose, how God is using them to improve and advance our race, what are their technology, etc.

Indeed one of the most fascinating theories that I read in my life. Of course, everything is scientifically documented and proved. I think would be of great value for our community...

Last edited by Karen; 09-17-2009 at 06:07 AM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:11 AM   #33
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

I have received a reply back from Bill written while traveling with Kerry to the airport to pick up a guest for the conference this weekend.

We will be working on some brainstorming for audio replies to the questions posted here.

Bill wrote: "Things are more hectic than one can possibly imagine - but I do think you understand this well. We're doing the job between us of maybe half a dozen people, working 7 days a week. It's a problem.... victims (so to speak) of our own success. We get between 200 and 350 e-mails every day (depending on what's happening). I went to Poland to speak there a couple of weeks ago for a long weekend, returning via Vienna and Jane Burgermeister, and returned to 1,200 e-mails. I have not been able to read them."
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:16 AM   #34
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: 8 GROUP Q and A

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Karen, I think the radio show idea is fabulous! We can submit questions to them, and they can choose which ones to answer on the air, already prepared answers that may be of general interest. Then, perhaps in the second hour, they could open the phone lines to people who can ask questions to them "live." I think that the Avalon and Camelot forum members alone could give them plenty of input, both written and live. Are they going to do a Thanksgiving show? That way, we could introduce Project Camelot to family members. I'll be thinking of some topics, but I have one already: What is Project Camelot's main goal? This would be a great introduction, especially for those of us who want to get our families on board, so to speak. Thanks for the hard work. Linda
Lindabaker, your Thanksgiving idea is a winner and I've been asked to organize this Thanksgiving show. So ... can you all help - what would you like family and friends to hear about the goal of Project Camelot?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 06:47 AM   #35
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

1200 emails! Mind you, in Polish! Wonder what happens when Bill & Kerry go to China...
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 05:08 AM   #36
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Have you considered having a large and lengthy panel discussion with the major exopolitical/alternative interviewers and show-hosts? It seems to me that the interviewers and hosts may be the people with the most to offer regarding the big-picture. Plus...they tend to be quite articulate. I thought about this while watching and listening to the Barcelona panel discussion on exopolitics.

Keep up the fantastic work. Disclosure is occurring 24/7 on Camelot and Avalon. Thank-you.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-18-2009 at 05:31 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:28 AM   #37
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Radio Show Questions:

I have one question for Bill and Kerry, either collectively or individually:

Out of all of the interviews you have done thus far, which was the most mind-boggling that you think

1. was true, and

which was most mind-boggling which you think

2. was not true: being disinformation or just plain wrong?

You don't have to mention names or organizations. Thank you very much. Linda Baker
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 10:34 AM   #38
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Questions for Bill and Kerry/Sep 09

Thanks Karen & Bill/Kerry,

Great shows as ever and look forward to Bill and Kerry coming down under one day again?

Life is full of highways which go up and down. We are fish in a pond and we just keep on swimming. Its the colour of the water that changes not the fish.

Peace, love and happyness,
Ja Love to all
SWIFT
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #39
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Good try Karen but they have stated in the past that they consider participating on this forum a time drain and are not interested in investing their time here - which is clearly evident by their lack of participation. However, if they would be willing to take questions on their radio program.. go for it.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:15 PM   #40
Pinkfrost
Avalon Senior Member

Pleased as punch to post for the first time. I'd like to Thank Bill and Kerry (and all forum admins especially Karen) for their dedication, spirit, and stamina. Without their organized efforts, I wouldn't be here. Challenges on websites, info sharing, and co-ordination seem par for the coarse on this ball of wax. I for ONE invoke patience.
Pinkfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:00 AM   #41
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I would say that this Q&A for Bill & Kerry is still doable once they get their own podcast up. Perhaps they should do this as an inaugural show.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:31 AM   #42
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

How about asking what we can do for them to help them out? Maybe we could help out with their email over load. Or if you want to come up with some campaigning ideas to help them with their expenses instead of just relying on donations. Ease their burden somehow. Something can be done if we put our minds together for such a worthy cause. I mean they are constantly on the move. But it has to be done with integrity. I am sure that many of the emails sound like the questions here. Just thinking
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:53 AM   #43
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Good thinking, Lionhawk. I think you're on the right trail...
What about a book? Maybe not time to do, but it keeps popping into my mind.

Their focus does not seem to be on the forum right now, but I
personally never lose sight of the fact that they brought us together.

Happy trails,
Bushycat

Last edited by bushycat; 09-29-2009 at 09:08 PM.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #44
jem284
Avalon Senior Member

I have a question for Kerry
I was wondering if she could post a picture of that dark spot by the sun that she had mentioned on one of the last radio show they did. I have not been able to find anything on the internet about it and was wondering also if she received any other information on this subject.
jem284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:40 PM   #45
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Hello I personally, would like to know if Bill and Kerry would like to give me, or perhaps a select few a skype or phone interview, I think that we have some important people with great experiences, and it would be very good for the people of the forum.

It has also come to my attention that for people that want whistle blowers to come forward they are very hard to get in contact with, if I email my very good friend David Icke, I am always emailed back by David, I came across a MKUltra whistle blower that has recently left the government and basically is on the run and this Dr has told me that she has emailed Project Camelot on numerous times, but to no avail.

I am not having a go at Bill and Kerry, I think they are inspiring and tremendous people.
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:54 PM   #46
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

PM Karen K. She has Kerry's personal telephone number and good luck. Also another person who is really good is Mel from the Veritas Show who is an excellent interviewer and much more responsive.

The declassified FBI/CIA files on Albert Einstein, Verner von Braun and Nikola Tesla are back in the Veritas Vault. Here’s the direct link to the thread: http://www.manticore.com/viewforum.php?f=48

Mel has interviewed many notables. I think he would be up to the task you are presenting if Kerry and Bill are too busy or not interested.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:04 PM   #47
Kinsuemei2
Avalon Senior Member

Thats great info Carol thank you
Kinsuemei2 is offline   Reply With Quote