Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:04 AM   #1
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Questions for Bill and Kerry/Sep 09

A place to post questions and see if we can get posts or a radio show in reply.
We begin with posts copied from other threads.

EDIT: This thread contains more fluff than I envisioned. I am highlighting what I think is most important for them to see - specific threads, nice compliments, using dark orange and bold that shows up well on both the Minty and Avalon Electric forum skins. If you could do the same please, it would be most appreciated.

I think it would be a great idea to keep it to brief questions for best results.

(The forum skin button is on the bottom left. If the dark blue background with white text puts a strain on your eyes, try the cool minty. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. In minty the button to chg to Electric switches to the bottom right. You will find New Posts in a drop down menu by clicking the top right button "Quick Links." The "home" button on the top left takes you to the forum menu and who's currently online.)

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Error. I'll get this figured out sooner or later.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Questions for Bill and Kerry/Sep 09

Messrs Ryan and Cassidy have shown little interest in their forums to date, nor taken heed of various posters concerns.

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:45 AM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #3
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: 8 GROUP Q and A

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Messrs Ryan and Cassidy have shown little interest in their forums to date, nor taken heed of various posters concerns.
I have spoken with Kerry about their absence from the forum and her claim is that travel, Camelot filming, editing and now the radio show is keeping them busy 24/7. I know they get a ton of email echoing all the concerns posted here. I don't think it's a matter of they take no heed, but when one is operating from the core of one's being, is it wise to let others pull you out of alignment?

That said - can you summarize these concerns and I will attempt a communication to have Bill and Kerry address them - perhaps it could be a topic of a future radio show.

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:18 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I have spoken with Kerry about their absence from the forum and her claim is that Camelot filming, editing and now the radio show is keeping them busy 24/7. I know they get a ton of email echoing all the concerns posted here. I don't think it's a matter of they take no heed, but when one is operating from the core of one's being, is it wise to let others pull you out of alignment?

That said - can you summarize these concerns and I will attempt a communication to have Bill and Kerry address them - perhaps it could be a topic of a future radio show.
They've abandoned us and treated us like we can take care of ourselves!

The nerve!!!!

On a less whiney note, I think when there is a hic up such as delays in the Peterson interview, brash accusations by once trusted "friends" it would be nice to have a simple post on their stand. I don't need it, but I feel that might have been some of the angst.

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynt144 View Post
Anyone have any thoughts on the ‘information field’ ?
And also why doesn't Bill and Kerry get involved with this discussion?
That discussion would be this thread -
"Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say"
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16328

Ask something you would like them to discuss. I will attempt a communication and see if they want to do answers in writing. Or I could record and post somewhere. Or they could address the questions on their radio show.

This came up in another thread - maybe I should start a dedicated thread for questions for Bill and Kerry.

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #6
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Karen, I think the radio show idea is fabulous! We can submit questions to them, and they can choose which ones to answer on the air, already prepared answers that may be of general interest. Then, perhaps in the second hour, they could open the phone lines to people who can ask questions to them "live." I think that the Avalon and Camelot forum members alone could give them plenty of input, both written and live. Are they going to do a Thanksgiving show? That way, we could introduce Project Camelot to family members. I'll be thinking of some topics, but I have one already: What is Project Camelot's main goal? This would be a great introduction, especially for those of us who want to get our families on board, so to speak. Thanks for the hard work. Linda

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:50 AM.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #7
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I think when there is a hic up such as delays in the Peterson interview, brash accusations by once trusted "friends" it would be nice to have a simple post on their stand. I don't need it, but I feel that might have been some of the angst.
Discussion about the Peterson interview delays were posted a little bit at Project Camelot, and discussed quite a bit over several radio shows.
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...amelot_09.html

I try to give answers whenever I find questions asked.

I'm about 2 weeks behind on listening to the radio show. They also talked about the Burisch (once trusted friends) drama. Mainly (my words) they are not going to fall into the trap of giving it any of their energy. I usually take notes and want to post summaries, but run out of time after I chase off after all the info links that are posted here.

The Burisch drama took hours and hours and hours to follow reading
http://eaglesdisobey.net
and their Golden Thread forum,
plus reading another forum that claims to be the original Golden Thread,
listening to/watching the Barcelona and Zurich conference recordings.

The open letter to Jeff Rense has some info.

If I get some specific questions I will try to get specific answers from Bill and Kerry. It would also be a good idea to copy them to a PM to me - I've been wanting to do this for a long time ... so let's do it!
Old 09-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #8
flynt144
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

Hi Karen, from the collective brain power of those who contribute to this forum there were a few holes blown through lots of Peterson's statements. At the end of the Peterson video Bill said 'it was the most important interview they have ever done', surely its important enough to defend? I would imagine what was said over 12 hours the previous day would defend it nicely thank you !
Not having time to post on their own web site seems a bit of a cop out?

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:51 AM.
flynt144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:21 AM   #9
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for Bill and Kerry - Sep 09

My questions for B & K:

Many of us have heard from previous interviews that there have been "off the record" conversations between you and the whistleblowers. While we understand this is out of concern for their well being, it is difficult to accept since getting correct and useful information is why we all came to Project Camelot in the first place.

Are either of you willing to disclose additional information that has been kept from us, especially information that could help save lives, property and or entire worlds?

Is there a discreet way to give us additional 'insider' information without giving us the whistleblower's identity and/or source that would still keep safety for all involved of paramount importance?

Thank you for your time and consideration of my questions. Most importantly, for being on the front line, under public scrutiny in the daunting quest to find Truth. I truly feel this will aid us in creating a new paradigm for our beloved Mother Earth.
Much Love, Light & Peace
<Truth>

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:27 AM.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #10
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I have spoken with Kerry about their absence from the forum and her claim is that Camelot filming, editing and now the radio show is keeping them busy 24/7. I know they get a ton of email echoing all the concerns posted here. I don't think it's a matter of they take no heed, but when one is operating from the core of one's being, is it wise to let others pull you out of alignment?

We have monitored numerous threads here and can state that many feel abandoned insomuch as no input from Messrs Ryan and Cassidy whatsoever. Comments go unanswered, emails, emotions run high at times, posters becoming fed up with particular issues which we should not elaborate on unless given all clear to do so by individuals here. Re topics for future talk shows, that is another area of concern, some see that as stagnating with the same old individuals being dragged out time after time, perhaps fresh input to the shows would alleviate concerns here. The same names appear too often, it bores many, sorry

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:28 AM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:34 AM   #11
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

hey people....what do you want from Bill/Kerry....make up your minds. They are very busy getting interviews for Camelot which we all like to listen to, so this is very time consuming. They also do the Radio show! How do you expect them to have time to participate on this forum also. You all know that time is compressing (since time seems to fly & we find ourselves unable to squeeze in all the things on our list for the day) well the same thing applies to them.

They are not super-human beings! We are quite capable of handling this forum by ourselves together with the help of the Mods (Thank you Mods). They do post info/updates on the Camelot Forum, so we can check there.

Please do not put so much pressure on them, that they will burn out. They are also on their own personal spiritual journey just like us.

Note that on another very popular forum (David Icke) David NEVER posts on his forum, as he prefers to leave it to the people, & not create any influence on them. I respect him for that.

We should be grateful that Bill/Kerry leave us to our own discussions without undue influence.

We are grown-ups, not children that need to be watched over & guided.

Thank you Bill/Kerry for your dedication, tolerance, hard work, endurance and your ability to follow your heart.

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:29 AM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:02 AM   #12
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Questions for Bill and Kerry - Sep 09

Hi all,
Many new members would enjoy a having Bill & Kerry pop in and debate some of the current issues regarding video interviews and radio program thats one of the benifts of being a member surely?

Not all of us can get to conferences due to funds and think it would benfit Bill & Kerry pop into the forum they established.

So I tend to agree with the WATCHER regading lack of appearences of Bill & Kerry on the forum so come in and vist your core supporters

Cheers & Peace to all
SWIFT

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:29 AM.
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:49 AM   #13
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion, the radio shows have been excellent or very good. Surely it takes considerable work for Bill and Kerry (such as background reading and thinking, and practical organisation) just to prepare for those. It also takes considerable skill and creativity to keep things entertaining or highly interesting. Most individuals are so egocentric they forget that services and skills and necessary tasks which lie outside their area of expertise actually don't somehow fall from the sky ready-made.

Overall, I just feel grateful for the quality of what B&K have produced, and just keep on producing in fairly great quantity.
And aren't most of us "standing on their shoulders" in the knowledge and insights we have developed? Are there many flaws in what B&K say? Do they know all the facts? Does ego presumably lead them to clinging to what may seem totally ridiculous positions to many or just about all of us -- such as that Peterson's material is "the best", or even very informative? Or that George Green or Bill Deagle is oh so wonderful?

Then again, doesn't this Forum demonstrate over and over that almost every individual sticks to a position they have adopted and then their ego usually makes them largely impervious to really changing that position, no matter how much common sense or insight or evidence others offer? That's the human condition. It's one of the things which in fact are what keep some human behavior more "evil" than any aliens' supposed behavior.

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:30 AM.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:32 AM   #14
nobody
Avalon Senior Member

As near as I can tell, B & K are running full tilt.
What happened to the "Live and Let LIve" attitude?
A lot of these post appear to be from a bunch of demanding, self-centered, judgemental, butt-munches (from my daughter, not sure what that means). BTW, I am going to the conference in LA, can't wait.
B & K ......hang in there... keep up the good work.. I LIKED the Peterson interview.

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:31 AM.
nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:42 AM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
hey people....what do you want from Bill/Kerry....make up your minds. They are very busy getting interviews for Camelot which we all like to listen to, so this is very time consuming. They also do the Radio show! How do you expect them to have time to participate on this forum also. You all know that time is compressing (since time seems to fly & we find ourselves unable to squeeze in all the things on our list for the day) well the same thing applies to them.

They are not super-human beings! We are quite capable of handling this forum by ourselves together with the help of the Mods (Thank you Mods). They do post info/updates on the Camelot Forum, so we can check there.

Please do not put so much pressure on them, that they will burn out. They are also on their own personal spiritual journey just like us.

Note that on another very popular forum (David Icke) David NEVER posts on his forum, as he prefers to leave it to the people, & not create any influence on them. I respect him for that.

We should be grateful that Bill/Kerry leave us to our own discussions without undue influence.

We are grown-ups, not children that need to be watched over & guided.

Thank you Bill/Kerry for your dedication, tolerance, hard work, endurance and your ability to follow your heart.
Its so simple they are forever promoting these conference`s why not get the best whistle blowers out there and bring them all under one roof and have them spill their beans what could possibly happen . Get other groups to film it and put the raw footage out there as fast as possible . If they all start dying then the world will now one way or another it can only help humanity and this is the whole point is it not?. What`s the sense of holing up and worrying about getting killed if you say the wrong thing . They can`t kill you they just kill your meat suit. In the end it`s not the result it`s the journey that counts . I`m not a whistle blower but for Christ sakes if i knew some thing I`d say it cause I know there`s nothing they can do about it AND WHY SHOULDN`T OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME INFO I HAD .

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #16
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

In a way I'm surprised they don't follow at least the forum reactions on 'hot' topics (interview with Peterson, the Deagle discussion, Dan Rubbish, etc.) for sheer curiousitiy. It's part of their homework, actually. Takes you 15 minutes a day. Also it would make them perhaps consider not to blow things out of proportions when one of their whistleblowers contacts them with 'important info that we should sent through to as many people as possible. I remember the 15 minute telephone conversation by this woman (somebody they'd interviewed earlier in the year) a couple of weeks ago & started to listen with the idea that a catastrophe of biblical proportions was about to happen. Well I'm glad I didn't start sending the link to all my friends without checking it out myself first. I don't think it would have been appriciated & I had really not a clue what it was she said, that was so mindblowingly important. The lady was obviously very confused & depressed but it wasn't anything that shook the world. So after a while you tend to take all these 'important announcements' on PC less & less serious. I for one learn a lot more from the truly amazing links I find posted on Avalon, by it's contributers.

By the way, please don't interpred me wrong, I think Bill & Kerry deserve a statue for there work & I really love & respect them both, as I do with all of you.

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:33 AM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:20 AM   #17
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

As I still haven't got a clue how to start a new thread, I post this story here. Please Karen or Anchor, if you find the time, make a new thread of this post. It's from a Dutch site called www.niburu.nl & it's about the more than 50 accidents with airplanes in 5 days, in the USA. [text deleted, new thread started by OP -K]

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 08:43 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:41 AM   #18
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Hi TRANCOSO, and those who don't know how ...

Well then, I need to teach you how to post a new topic.

Minty skin is easy, just click home to get to the top level.

If you use the Avalon Electric default "skin" (dark blue background) then you see this at the top of this thread.
Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Click the top level, "Project Avalon Forum"

There you will see Avalon which is about what we are going to do about all this and
Camelot which is about whistleblower testimony and history. Avalon - The now and the future. Camelot - the past. Click one.

Then pick a subforum. Use General Discussion if it all looks too overwhelming. Your post above would fall into the category of "what's going down" and then "news and updates". Click that.

Now, on the left you will see and "new topic " button.
In minty skin, the button is "new thread".

To change to nice and cool on the eyes "minty" the button is at the bottom left.
In Minty the dern thing shifts to the right side to change back to Electric.

If you look at the top, there is a FAQ button that has really nice instructions plus a search feature for times when you don't know what to do.

I hope this is easy to follow and helps!
Karen
Old 09-11-2009, 05:25 AM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for Bill and Kerry/Sep 09

Here is a couple of guests they could try and interview Robert Menard and John Harris

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 05:35 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:27 AM   #20
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
Its so simple they are forever promoting these conference`s why not get the best whistle blowers out there and bring them all under one roof and have them spill their beans what could possibly happen . Get other groups to film it and put the raw footage out there as fast as possible . If they all start dying then the world will now one way or another it can only help humanity and this is the whole point is it not?. What`s the sense of holing up and worrying about getting killed if you say the wrong thing . They can`t kill you they just kill your meat suit. In the end it`s not the result it`s the journey that counts . I`m not a whistle blower but for Christ sakes if i knew some thing I`d say it cause I know there`s nothing they can do about it AND WHY SHOULDN`T OTHER PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME INFO I HAD .
I hear your frustration, & its mine also, but I am trying to see beyond my own need to know....Like all whistleblowers, B/K are always (due to the nature of their work) in a dangerous position. Who would take their place if they were to tell all that they know. But then again maybe they really don't know anything more than the rest of us. I just see them as 2 people on a quest for the truth & trying their best to get it out to us.

Frankly I have lost interest in so called "whistleblowers" as they seem to be unreliable, & mostly disinfo agents who are still under control. So really, whats the point in even interviewing them. So many of them have been debunked. Perhaps a new approach is due....may be they could start interviewing people from around the world that are already working on bringing in the new paradigm.....perhaps its time we got a glimpse of our future through these wonderful people.

Last edited by Karen; 09-11-2009 at 06:29 AM.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:32 AM   #21
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

You know, they don't just kill you.

They harass you in the most horrible ways. They hit you with psychotronic weapons. They steal things from your house. They cut your clothes, move your stuff, make you feel crazy. They torture you for years.

They kill your children. They kill your parents. They kill your friends.

They pound on your door at 3am and threaten you. Ask Jordan Maxwell.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to know if they are aware that it is possible for a person they are interviewing to trick their discernment with various veiling techniques of one kind or another. I ask this because it seems as though they decide the truth from fiction based purely on feeling. Are they aware that there have been methods in place from decades that can trick people into feeling that information is true?

Last edited by Anchor; 09-17-2009 at 10:55 AM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:11 AM   #23
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I'd love the project camelot radio shows to also be available for download from the projectcamelot site as MP3's as for some reason I can no longer access the freedom radio show from my work server due to the following comment

Forbidden

You were denied access because:

Access denied by WebWasher DynaBLocator content category. The requested URL belongs
to the following category: Illegal Drugs.

Quite amusing really... No particular comment just keep up the good work.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:02 PM   #24
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

bill and kerry speak to us through the vidoes and radio shows.. are they here to wipe our **** ,.??? NO!! im not interested in wether they speak on the forum or not.

im assuming they still struggle for funds and dont have the staff or time. ilike the style of the videos as they are .. they have to tread a fine line not to turn into an alex jones style 7 figure operation.. im sure they aretn any where near such expansions but you know what im getting at.

the videos have a warm personal feeling to them. i feel i communicate with them all i need to on that level.

perhaps they could do a end of month reveiw and some questions.. or have a bullet point /FAQ each month instead of trying to anser 10 000 mails
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I'd love the project camelot radio shows to also be available for download from the projectcamelot site as MP3's as for some reason I can no longer access the freedom radio show from my work server due to the following comment

Forbidden

You were denied access because:

Access denied by WebWasher DynaBLocator content category. The requested URL belongs
to the following category: Illegal Drugs.

Quite amusing really... No particular comment just keep up the good work.
i believe that is because american freedom radio has a show called 'TIME FOR HMEP' ehich the authorities no doubt dislike.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote