Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 06-13-2009, 05:21 AM   #1
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Default Princess Nakamaru promotes World Peace, Spirituality

Royalty enlighted by Spiritual experience and promotes Spiritually, talks about dark side:

part 2 with Illuminati:

part 3:

NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:28 PM   #2
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Princess Nakamaru promotes World Peace, Spirituality

Princess Nakamura was very interesting, too bad she only got in a few lines edge wise with her supposed interviewer zagami...

Sounds like she has a lot of experiences worth sharing and some very interesting viewpoints.

Zagami also has some interesting info... but is way to caught up in his own opinions (of which I personally don't agree with a lot!) to interview anyone I think!

Someone else, interview that woman please .
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:54 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

This is the very first time I heard that Jesus was an Illuminati

Ok people help me out with this one please
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:08 AM   #4
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

mntruthseeker,

Listen to enough 'researchers' like Zagami, and you'll hear every possible opinion for the first time because everyone has a different opinion!

Leo's is based on his experience in the vatican realizing how scummy they were at the top level.

That being said, his information about who Jesus was comes out of the same secret societies who he found were so scummy and creating the problems on this planet in the first place, is that really where truth is found?

He himself has become a muslim, and that's his new belief.

Perhaps when working with the false hiearchy, they tell you whatever it takes to get you off the tracks of the truth. Including that they are God's and all people who believe in a higher power are mistaken and they are the real higher power.

Perhaps they tell their followers, Jesus story is a myth, 'he was one of us', an alien, illuminati or whatever you like that will stop you from connecting to the truth. Maybe they are so caught up in their own illusions, they have no idea what is the truth themselves and really have come to believe that they are the only God.

I find the truth can be connected to in your heart, beyond all fear, that is where the real discernment is. My discernment tells me Jesus was very much a messenger, a man who became enlightened to the reality of Oneness, and attempted to share the revelations he was experiencing with the unenlightened population, a definite challenge!

And that today you can very much connect to the ascended Jesus Christ in your heart if you will it to be so.

"Love thy neighbor as yourself, the kingdom of heaven is inside of you, and the Truth will set you free!" did not come from the dark forces .
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, that is exactly how I feel Jesus was myself. I put him along with so many other great men that I have come to learn about. Trust me, being raised a strick Roman Catholic I understand how ones "beliefs" are driven into ones mind. I just never heard it said he was an Illuminati.

I was thrown back with what he said as I have never heard that before. I should know better as my heart does know the truth.

I would like to hear her interviewed by another myself where I can hear more of her stories.

Thank you for your input, I really appreciated that.

I will listen to my heart. thank you again
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:36 AM   #6
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Personally I think Zagami is smarmy, and I don't trust him or anything he says. I would definitely love to hear/see a real interview with her.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 01:07 AM   #7
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Parts 2 and 3 of the Princess Nakamaru & Leo Zagami videos have been removed by user today. Google her name and you can find them on disclosetv.com.

Interesting to say the least. Why is Leo Zagami recommending the move "2012"? I wonder where the writers got their info?
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:37 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

they are editing out "prince" LOL

interesting piece of jewelry -- queen bee
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote