Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 05-06-2009, 06:15 AM   #1
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default A friend of mine died yesterday

A former teacher of mine died yesterday from cancer. Instead of being completely mournful, I feel that she is in a much better place. She was a free spirit and someone who did not conform to norms. She was a huge influence on me. She encouraged me to break through my shell and become who I am. I regret that we didn't talk much the past few years but I believe that we will meet again.

I just wanted to talk the time to share this. It's truly amazing to see how one person can touch so many others. Within hours of her death, a friend of mine had started a facebook group that is now over 100 people, mainly old classmates of mine that are equally shocked.

Remember, one person can make an impact. We are all one and Carole certainly won't be missed.

She will be in my thoughts the next time I meditate, whenever that will be.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:28 AM   #2
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A friend of mine died yesterday

I would normally express my condolences for a death but for once, I don't feel this is necessary. Forgive my ignorance if I am wrong. You seem to understand that energy never dies so therefore, neither do we. What a joy to see more people awakening to this type of feeling.

I lost my mother recently and although the initial reaction was shock and sadness, about an hour later, all I could think about was how much we love each other and how happy I was to have shared a life with her for so long. It was a joy to see so many people who loved her and knew that she was an amazing gift to us all. I am glad to see this happen for you too. Keep in touch with her and tell Carole thank you for being a light in dark times.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:07 AM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sad about the cancer and the loss to the community...but death is a part of life. We may come to view death as little more than changing clothes or getting a new car. Most people who have studied the subject of life after death are leaning strongly toward reincarnation. However...death is still a sobering thing. A grave marker read 'Stop my friend as you pass by. As you are now...so once was I. As I am now...you will surely be. So...prepare yourself to follow me.'
In a sense...there is no death...only transition.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:00 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

True but sometimes we all get caught up in our lives and forget about those that made an impact on us. Probably not completely forget but we don't stay in touch.

I understand where folks are coming from here. I am trying to learn to celebrate the lives of those who have made the transition as opposed to bawling my eyes out for hours, which likely isn't what the person who moved on would want.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:06 AM   #5
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes you gotta feel what you feel. If you are sad, get it out. If you need to talk, talk. Loss is difficult. Death is harder on those left behind I feel. I applaud you for celebrating the lives of those who have gone before us. That being said, if you need a shoulder, I have two ready for use.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:48 AM   #6
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to hear that HumbleJ.

I lost my Dad a year ago in 2 weeks to lung / brain Cancers. I did sooo much cancer research (having a science background) and there are many cures out there and have been since ~1920. In my Dad's case it was 2nd's when it was found and very aggressive in nature due to him being so toxic...

This month on Conscious Media Network Mrs Gerson is interviewed. Her father Max Gerson cured people years ago in the 1930-40s just from Diet is SO important as we all know but as on next month this interview will be available for any to download and view for FREE. It is an eye opener for people stuck in the fear trap of death. In my Dad's case he was told by the men in a white suit that he had 5 months which he did.

http://www.cancertutor.com/ Is a good start...

but it does not cover everything other things I found out Sodium Fluoride toothpaste and Mercury Amalgam Fillings both evil things especially for cancer and emyzmes (key to it Gerson)... remove them both and try and eat loads of seeds and get magnesium and Iodine into your system...

Once again sorry to hear your loss. And yes they are in a better place, I know my Dad is in the spirit world from readings both me and my Mum have had and he's happy, but not having them here physically to hug and chat to is hard...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #7
sleepingnomore

I'm sure she'd be touched to find out how much she impacted your life Humble Janitor and that she will be missed.

Sometimes we forget how much someone with the courage to be an individual and free spirit can touch so many lives.

Sorry for your loss.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Honoring her presence in the lives she touched is such a beautiful thing. May she enjoy her rest, and the smiles on all the faces of those who love her as they remember her work here.

Hugs if you need any, and a toast to Carole in her memory.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:38 PM   #9
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

HJ , I am the person in a motorcycle association of 50,000 who takes care of the funerals for this group, sends cards to the families and have been in situations where only a few hours prior a man or woman has lost their spouse in a bike accident. There tough moments , words are only blurbs in those monents of shock.

Over the years that I have been in this position I can truly say that there is no consistant flow to the grieving process. Facts in the grieving process for averages are 18 months beginning to end. The real fact from my experiences is that each and every person that passes away that we had some type of relationship in our life is also a different level of grieving. None are the same, we react to each and every person differently, and frankly the most abrupt deaths can hit you like a train wreck.

The fact that you didn't have much contact with Carole in the last few years does not lesson the importance and value that you recognized in your friend.
Those times are remembered, and your own special grieving process of remembrance is very honorable in the fact that you are saying goodbye in this world. For the ones that passed, they are around in so many special ways,mind and spirit. I personally don't think you ever stop grieving and as my one friend told me long ago " the pain never goes away , it just gets easier to live with".

So let me say respectively, On behalf of the Avalon Ground Crew Family, prayers and condolences to Carole , her family , friends , and close students .
May Carole be flying high with the angels and smiling down on you HJ saying yes there is no more pain and everything is good now. Rest in peace Carole!
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #10
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Kind thoughts and comfort to her family and friends.

I have trouble grieving for those that have passed because I know there is no death, but we certainly miss those who were integral parts of our life.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #11
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Humble i lost my mum to cancer and many relations with the self same thing, whilst i feel for those who mourn around us in death and ponder as an after thought "Oh i wished i said this or that to that person" I never got to say what i wonderful mum mine was although hard times through her lifetime brought upon hard decisions i understand that now.

Life deals a hand of ups and downs and yes i really feel that when we die we can move on, i'm certainly pushing for that one, made my mind up i'm not coming back even if they wipe my memory i'm setting a safety feature so it won't happen again ha ha!
Getting back to the reason of this thread, lets tell those around us now how much we love them everyday and not wait til it's too late!

We are a long time dead as they say celebrate the time you have with your loved ones and friends and tell them just how you feel.

You may get a few strange looks but what the hell go on do it now!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #12
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
True but sometimes we all get caught up in our lives and forget about those that made an impact on us. Probably not completely forget but we don't stay in touch.

I understand where folks are coming from here. I am trying to learn to celebrate the lives of those who have made the transition as opposed to bawling my eyes out for hours, which likely isn't what the person who moved on would want.
Humble Janitor, the teachers I remember best were the ones who set an example for us, inspire us, and spend extra time for us unselfishly after class.

The loss you feel is a reminder of your gain. In our holographic universe there is no death, only transition.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:22 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I appreciate the comments. I'm not looking for sympathy but I simply feel that this person deserves to be honored and that is why I am trying to do that with what I know.

I also feel that I have had quite a few chance encounters with people who were unselfish, strong and spiritually enlightened (well, at least in my opinion). I think I'm starting to put the pieces of this puzzle together. With their actions, these folks were trying to tell me something and I think I'm getting it.

In a sense, we all remain pupils long after we finish our typical schooling.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #14
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

She will no doubt be aware of your forum entry and take an active interest in what appears. We all know death is not the end but rather a time to gather our thoughts and reflect upon our schooling here. Death does not mean the end of our earthlife for we carry much of it into the next life and use our new position to observe "our world" with different eyes.

I feel she will leave you signs that only the two of you knew of - look for them, but dont look for them, if that makes sense.

Ultimatley, weve all experienced the loss of someone and our hearts are with you now because of this.

Give time a chance friend for it will heal.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #15
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

In tribute to your teacher Humble Janitor,

YouTube - Snatam Kaur - Long Time Sun[/ame]"]

May we all leave our best in the heart of those we come across
so that the message Love has to teach carries on in an unbroken ribbon across all times..

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:20 PM   #16
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

I had been estranged from my mother for more than two decades.
My sister and her family in a different part of the country had maintained closeness with my mother.
I had very recently re-established contact with her and had arranged a visit for us to meet again.
My mother would then meet the grown up grandchildren she had last seen as babies.

Before the reunion took place I received a phone call to say that my mother was fatally ill in hospital.
She had been ill and had accidentally overdosed on paracetemol tablets.
The mistake had not been discovered soon enough and she was now terminally ill in intensive care at the hospital.
I dropped everything and travelled the long distance to the hospital.

My sister had been keeping vigil along with other family members at her bedside.
Soon after I arrived my sister was compelled to leave for a short while to deal with home matters.
I found myself at the bedside alone.
My mother was deeply unconscious and convulsing.
Her body was poisoned and failing. Her situation was terribly distressing.

I spoke with her constantly knowing she would hear me on a higher level.
I had a deep sense of her pain as she tried to fight the inevitable.
As I sat with her a sudden change took place.
I detected a drop in air temperature around us.
I was immediately alerted to the Presence of others in spirit.

I spoke again to my mother telling her I loved her and that she should now open her eyes to those who had arrived, and stop fighting in order to leave the pain behind.
As I sat there she took a deep breath and her body transformed.
She relaxed totally. Her features became normal and she smiled.

I was holding her limp hand and I told her not to hesitate but to accept the warm greeting of those who had arrived.
Mentally I asked her to signal me in some way if she could understand.
As she took her last breath her hand tightly squeezed mine twice and I knew she had finally released.

The air within the curtained area of the bed was very misty and I felt the strongest presence of spirit I have ever witnessed.
At that moment I had no feeling of sadness at all.
My tears were tears of elation as I felt the Spirit Presence of my mother and others caressing me.

The intensive care ward was a hive of activity normally.
However for the ten minutes of these events, her departure had been missed on the monitors and no nurses came near.
I now stood as I felt the energy around me begin to lift higher and higher.
I felt such privilege to have been able to say a spiritual goodbye to my mother as she departed this physical life.

At this time I saw through a gap in the curtain, a nurse had finally noticed something wrong on the main monitor.
She called to another nurse and they came running in my direction.
As they got to our curtained cubicle I stopped them to say everything was all right.
I knew my mother had now passed to spirit.
They agreed to give me a few moments longer before they came to do their work.

I must tell you by the way, as I have been writing this account of my mother’s passing; my senses have been filled with the full yeast smell of our old pantry.
I recognise this to be the signal of my mother’s Presence when she pops in to visit me.
She would have definitely wished to see how I described the event. Furthermore I am sending a message as I type it, ‘Mother I hope you approve.’

I departed the ward just as my sister returned to the hospital.

Blessings
Richard
with Judith

From 'Down to Earth' (the way it is)
.......... Our Home

Richard Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:38 PM   #17
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

They depart but do never forget their feelings of love for those they leave behind.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote