Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-16-2009, 12:00 AM   #1
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Default sense of unworthiness and spirituality

Reading new book about white brotherhood medical assistance program ,was mentioned there, that
Main reason of difficulty in people in asking for assistance Higher Spiritual Intelligences
Is sense of unworthiness ,and my thoughts on that subject was that if some of the materials I m reading
Like the fact that we are being assisted by those forces from higher density
And I m not at every hour of a day remembering that ,believing in that
(some times I out right decline to believe in it and that is after 10 years of this
Spiritual search ,is quite shocking but true )
But the reason not believing in higher densities involvement in our everyday
Lives ,is directly linked in our sense of our personal unworthiness
That sense of unworthiness is preventing us to accept that higher spiritual beings
Would want to focus or spend energy on such a “sinner “ or a “beast “ or individually
Collectively being such a burden to our beloved Planet which beauty is impossible to miss
Accept if one is closed of permanently in concrete.

Sometimes that unhealthy sense of unworthiness masquerades
As healthy skepticism and we or in that case me ,decline
True knowledge about nature of reality regardless
For how long one studies already those expanded descriptions of greater reality .
Or how much one is trying to implement that new Knowledge
In every day situation gaining wisdom in the process does not matter

That sense of unworthiness needs to be brought to daylight of one awareness
Examined and if proved false ,discarded
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: sense of unworthiness and spirituality

Welcome to the legacy of religion. We have been programmed in unworthiness for many many lifetimes. It is in our very genes. This is especially true of woman of this world. Once one understands the programme and the method of programming then we start to have the tools to deal with it, and move on.

This is an important thread jazzgad. I do hope it gets the recognition that is deserves. It seems to me also that people who only attack others ideas and beliefs are probably suffering from deep seated unworthiness.

Love and Light to You

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:44 AM   #3
EpiphaMe

Carmen: " Once one understands the programme and the method of programming then we start to have the tools to deal with it, and move on."

Do tell... as recognition has nothing to do with having tools.

please do expound.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:47 AM   #4
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmm, You are correct EpiphaMe. Recognition comes first, then I should have said 'choice'. The choice of whether one wishes to advance/expand past the programming. Most people choose to stay within the walls of the programming, where everyone else is, family, friends, society. It feels safe, but it is the 'trap'. The trap of lifetime after lifetime after lifetime!!! The waking up and the recognition of the programme, the grid, is the start. The choice to move or not is second and the spiritual journey is the quest should one make the descision to expand, to move, to evolve. This is when one's soul/spirit has an opportunity to kick in to whatever degree the seeker of spiritual wisdom allows it to .

The ego personality is still probably be quite strong at this point and the Great Self, (the Inner God) has only a small window of opportunity to influence the initiate. Initiate is what I would call the newly awakened person. This stage is where things start to manifest in surprising ways, certain books are likely to fall off shelves at your feet. You may meet someone who inspires you. Its different for everyone, but the point is that these are the beginning "tools" of change, of growth. Your soul/spirit will be alive and gleeful that its finally getting to maybe influence and progress this boring boring, same ol, same ol, person who has spent lifetimes asleep.

A great deal of patience is required because it does take time to outgrow and transcend all of that limiting programming. It soo damn deep that its part of your DNA. It really is being born again, to borrow a saying from the happy clappers. One really is newly born to a whole new reality where everything is different, and changing and keeping on changing is the norm.

The 'tools' are what your own spiritual 'Great Self" will manifest for you for you to evolve. And its all individual and geared for you personally.

There! Maybe that may be of some help

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:38 AM   #5
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

great stuff Carmen
to be honest I m myself guilty of some negative comments
on this very forum,sure I never attacked or insulted no one
in person if anything I attempted to express my opinion
that choices or actions of some feel to me as
attempt to control others or restrict their ability to express themselves
freely as a growing soul.
one case when pay for ability to post was being implemented
which controversy still did not go away .
and other when on Nexus 2012 freedom of choice was tried
to be constricted and that power of individual being to decide for itself tried to be taken away in name of Higher Goal.( being from Eastern Europe originally I have seen it before )

but rest of your comment is spot on ,you must have been living
your truth for quite a while to demonstrate that clear wisdom
and clarity .

namaste'
does it also mean that God in me (that I'm with out limitation hence with sense of unworthiness is healed ) is seeing God in you ( and also see lack of limitation )
and sends greetings ?
sure
Old 04-16-2009, 07:02 AM   #6
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
It seems to me also that people who only attack others ideas and beliefs are probably suffering from deep seated unworthiness.

Love and Light to You

Carmen
Carmen, very wisely said...Unfortunately, in the last thousands of years, our mind has been programmed to "work" like this...now is the time, to awaken and brake out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgad View Post
...being from Eastern Europe originally I have seen it before...
Jazzgad, since you're also comming from the previous "dark part" of the Europe, I would at least expect you to recognise that we, who had "the privilege" to be born in eastern Europe, could not do better back then at that "dark times" my friend...And most important, not all people living there are like you describe them...or say it other way...did you read my posts? If yes, you should've noticed the difference...

You should forgive them, the one who supressed millions of people there for more then 60 years...as I did...and love them...as I do...only then you'll be able to see the truth...that we're all THE SAME...we're humans...

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm beginning to rely more and more on my inherent spirituality...and on the examples and information from other human beings. I'm relying less and less on the gods(old or new) and sacred texts. I'm not worshipping myself or seeking to exalt myself...I'm worshipping no one and no thing...and I'm seeking the exaltation and elevation of the entire human race...not just a select and special group. One should never be proud or stubborn...but one should never engage in self loathing or self destructive thoughts or behavior.

Self exaltation is self centered. Self degradation is also self centered. True self esteem is actually achieved by becoming responsibility centered. I once made a self esteem guru angry by expressing this concept.

This is a very tricky area. Perfectionism, procrastination, unworthiness, fear, etc...are often involved in some very negative(and I think demonic) orgys. I suspect that demonic forces masquerade as the gods...who we 'unworthy' humans are led to worship and praise. The atheists have gotten it partially right...but stopped short of realizing that we humans really do survive our physical deaths...and have great spiritual potential...with or without the gods.

I tend to think that Jesus tried to break the power of the demonic theocracy...but they broke him...and we ignored him. We still do.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-16-2009 at 03:03 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:58 PM   #8
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

There is a fine line between humilty and unworthiness and, for me, this is tough to navigate. I look around at all the hubris and don't want anything to do with it and then I'm left wondering how to be powerful and stay in love. We are given, daily, a million reasons to feel unworthy and then reminded that the meek shall inherit the earth. I find service to others a very grounding and serviceable baseline. All of this feels very immediate now. Good thread.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Words are such tricky and deceptive things! I believe in service to others...however, at what point does this become slavery? How do we help people without spoiling them and hurting them? Should we help them to become responsible...and to help themselves? Here is a link to a Pat Condell video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bzTA...e=channel_page. He is a highly irreverent and bitter ex-Roman Catholic athiest...who is very entertaining...and makes a heck of a lot of sense(I bet even the folks at the Vatican secretly laugh!). This clip touches on unworthiness and religion. I long for a highly spiritual and ethical SECULAR society...centered in the U.S. Constitution(that's my current bias and crusade!). Here's one more Condell video clip for the road:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjZ-l...eature=channel.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-16-2009 at 03:57 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 11:10 PM   #10
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

this blog of Ellie Cristal connects to the subject of sense of unworthiness
that many of us needs to confront and heal in our spiritual growth

Children with brightest smiles have successful marriages Telegraph.co.uk - April 15, 2009

You look at your childhood photos and wonder ... is there a link between weak smiles in childhood and divorce later in life? If it was only that easy. I always smiled from the heart in my childhood photos, but divorced my husband to fulfill my journey. Marriage and codependency did not give me the freedom to make my own choices and mistakes. Also .. I could not remain with a man who did not 'get it' - was not conscious - though he was a great guy and wonderful father. We simply had fun and family - sharing for 20 years - then moved on to new destinies. I still remember him telling me, after our divorce, that he always knew deep down inside that I had something special to do and would one day leave him to fulfill it.

We raised strong childhood who are all happily married and have careers and families of their own.

Actually a good look at one's palm print, astrology chart, or numerology chart, tells it all about divorce.

Do the smiles we capture on the face of a child really reflect what is going on inside and a future timeline of relationship behavior? Do children with faked smiles project future emotional problems? How about unhappiness in the home environment?

Obviously a child with a series of photos displaying strong smiles, having a great childhood and no chemical imbalance in the brain (a biochemical machine) will most likely be successful whatever they do. You can see it in everything they do, what they say, and how they think (watch them when their brain is processing).

One need only check the emotional codes of their parents, and both sets of grandparents, to know the answers. Also - we attract by design - by our emotional codes and what they came here to experience. Therefore - if you are designed to attract positive experiences, so shall it be. If your biogenetic make-up is designed for drama - spending most of your life searching for answers and healing - that which creates balance and clarity for you - then that is your destiny, no matter how much you smile. You will say things like, "Why does this always happen to me?" Whereas the positively programmed souls will see the dramas coming, unconsciously shift their grid experiences and know they can change their destiny back to the way it was designed. Lake of clarity and decisiveness is what causes drama.

They say some people smile on the outside, but cry on the inside - the clown - the trickster within - controlling. The smile must come from the soul. In this day and age, the soul rules to bring you into conscious awareness asap - smiles or no smiles. It's time to 'get it'.

Some children are shy and hate to have their picture taken. Other make silly faces. Some smile large because they are afraid of their parents who expect them to look happy. One must examine many photos of the child (if they exist) to know the psychological profile.

As to divorce ... or the break up of a long term relationship ... most people do that ... sometimes more than once. Therapy in these situations always speaks to childhood issues - the inner child or emotional body - wounded due to genetic predisposition or abuse.

If you understand the connection between psychology and the journey of the soul, you can determine the patterns - for that is all we are - a series of dots and dashes - algorithms - having an emotional experience in the physical and coming away with whatever we are programmed to experience and overcome.

There is nothing as joyous as child who laughs from the heart with a sweet innocence that goes deeply beneath the surface and touches those who experience with him/her. Make a child happy today.

In reference to the research study - a bunch of smiling photos does not predict a future divorce. Best to look at other factors to that end, especially the changes in society at a given time and the karmic reason they married in the first place
Old 04-18-2009, 07:37 AM   #11
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

A beautiful line from L. Cohens Sisters of Mercy

When you're not feeling holy, your loneliness says
that you've sinned.

According to Scriptures...

We are redeemed by Gods Sacrifice of His Son
So whoever believes in Him and accepts Him
Will be found worthy in the eyes of our Lord Jesus Christ

If one chooses not to believe or depend on Jesus
as a Guide in ones spiritual path...
It is like traveling alone to a foreign place
without the company of a local

Tnx to Shred for the link to Mayan Calendar Explained by Ian Xel Lungold

Ian beautifully sketches the importance of Integrity
Without it there can be no sense of well being and worthiness
Lack of Integrity weakens the immune system
And makes one more easily susceptible to diseases

Mayan Calendar Explained

Last edited by RedeZra; 04-19-2009 at 03:37 AM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:18 AM   #12
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Do you really want to connect? That is the question. I will type these words that follow and only a few will be able to hear what I am about to say.

Everyone is already connected, every day, every moment, everyone. You are in a state of eternal connectedness, across all directions of time, and across all dimensions and reality systems. It's just that you have not yet 'trained' your focus to be able to become aware within this aspect of your identity. What are you choosing to focus upon in your choices? Religious dogma, other peoples ideas, chasing history for clues? Nothing wrong if those are your choices, we all have a preference and resonation.

A starting point is to become aware that your ego-self is a master in reacting in fear to protect itself from separation. In other words, if you move past it's dominion of your view of reality, then you won't 'need' it anymore and it fears that loss. Yet, this is normal, 99% of physically focused beings never will come to this awareness across multiple lifetimes. Yet there are a few that find their way.

Start by asking for help. When you ask, ask that the messages can be heard as well. Surround your ego-self with compassion and love, ask it for a 'partnership' of cooperation, and assure it that it is not going to be extinguished, just balanced. Then begin to release your belief filters, you know those ones that you formed by adopting other peoples accounts of experiences other than ones that you have actually experienced in your reality. You have to explore this gently and firmly at the same time. You ego-self will come up with all kinds of rationalizations and false evidence to convince you of otherwise. Unworthiness is one of it's favorites!

If you make it past this step, then the rest will unfold and you will return to an awareness of the eternal order.

Blessings and my prayers for the highest good for each of you.

Last edited by MyShadow; 04-24-2009 at 12:35 AM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:11 AM   #13
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Golden Days

They will all be there,
They will not appear to be there,
But all are there in Golden Days,
Even tide
Seeking a level
Where every soul