Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-11-2009, 01:48 AM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default V8

Stand in the Middle at the Letter M, look on both sides.
See yourself within yourself.

Concsiousness-Concsiousness

EarthandWater Air and Fire

Ignorance Wisdom ----- Knowledge Intellect

BelowtheWaistAbove the Waist

Old testament-------New Testament

Moses12tribes - Jesus 12 deciples

lower Egypt --N- New Jerusalem

Left Brain Ego--Right Brain Intellect

Lunar-theMoonSolar the Sun

The Androgynous state

Captive energy- Transmutation

EgoBornIdenityBorn againsupremacy

DeathIgnorancLife Knowledge

ThelifeGenesis-The Revelation

RootsNthe Mud Sprouting into life

First 4 chakras- Last 3 Chakras

This key can be applied to anything we can think of. This is a map of concsious energy, of so called duality. Notice that one half can not exsist without the other ,when we stand at the center ,on the letter M.

We come from the dark womb of our great mother, now trapped in a cycle, at the number 11. This is a continous 101 loop of ignorance. This is the state of concsiousness when we think in terms of good and evil, which keeps us bouncing between the two poles (11) .We have no idea that what we're calling evil, is the mud we're standing in thats necessary for growth.

We have no clue of the letter M at the center, or the Life beyond it.

This 101 cycle of infinite energy, is channeled downward, becomming destructive, and keeps the ego on the throne.

When we finally realize that we are supressing the feminine, we complete the cycle at the number 12 by conquering the dragon nature below the waist, and transmuting it to light, at the letter M.

The letter M is where we cross over from this duality Concept.

The (W)hore becomes the( V)irgin (M)other through transmutation. This is the story of the two (M)arys in the jesus allegory,which is really one.U

Count starting with M to your left, and you get 13.Count starting with M to your right and you get 13.This is energy channeled in a continous loop. 13+13=26=8=Ifinity

Moses the natural man descended ,tranmuting into Jesus the spiritual man beginning the ascension at the letter M.

This is (Myth) placed against a divine alphabet ,revealing the highest truths.Names pulled from this divine construct,telling the story of humanity as one.
All of our names pulled from this , and the names are useless. The numbers are the Key.

Mystery
My story
Missed story
Myth story
H=8 which gives us History

7 to the left starting M is G
7 from the Left starting with G is A
7 ascending starting with M is S
7 ascending starting with S is Y
28= a Gest8ting womb 2+8=10 the Alpha and Omega
Here we see the God in a constant state of cre8tion, and resting at the 7th letter.

Notice the numbers starting at the center with M and N gives us 3.14 or Pi. This is the meaning of ascension by transmuting darkness to light.
M
M&M multiply=26
Me
Mine
Matter
Mud
Misery
Mess
Mighty is the same energy transmuted

As we ascend 11 letters to V -i ctory, we become masters of the whole cycle at the V or number 22
Here is where we have climbed the great Pi ramid of 202 masonary layers.
2010 = U =21
2011=v=22
2012 =w= 23 Double yourself - be fruitful and Multiply- Froot loops
The X and the Y energy unite, returning to Zero point. descended as one ,and ascending as two. 24 The darkness and the light are one.
X + Y= 49 and the God has multiplied himself 7x7
227 = 11
2x2x7=28.. We are the Gest8ting womb of a God
7 into the master 22 is 3.14 Pi

When we are OK ,it means we are beyond the first #11 loop, and we have embraced both halves, as we move towards the V -ictory
. O&K = 26 =8=Infinity Follow the N - O

Cycle &HistoryKingdom My - STERY

Blessed are the eyes that see, and the ears that hear, and the heart that understands.

Man is born with eyes, yet only after long years of sorrow does he learn to see clearly and in harmony with the Plan. He is born with senses, but only after long experience and fruitless strivings does he bring these senses to the temple and lays them as offerings upon the altar of the great Father, who alone does all things well and with understanding. Man is, in truth, born in the sin of ignorance, but with a capacity for understanding. He has a mind capable of wisdom, a heart capable of feeling, and a hand strong for the great work in life.

Bow to truth regardless of the bearer. We serve light, instead of wrangling over the one who brings it.
Through the shadow shines ever the Perfect Light.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 02:45 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:11 AM   #2
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: V8

This is the third day in a row I have come across this type of numerology and I still have no clue why it is relevant. I am not saying it is not, I just do not get it yet. Maybe I am not supposed to understand it. How is it applied? Why is it important? What do the numbers have to do with what is about to happen?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 02:34 AM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
This is the third day in a row I have come across this type of numerology and I still have no clue why it is relevant. I am not saying it is not, I just do not get it yet. Maybe I am not supposed to understand it. How is it applied? Why is it important? What do the numbers have to do with what is about to happen?
Hello Tone 3,this is pretty basic, i thought. What part you don't understand. This is light and shadow placed against the words ,and letters that we use every day. It has everything to do with our exsistence. This number 26 is who we are, but most only embrace one half.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:15 AM   #4
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, I get how you are using them, but to what ends? Once you have the numbers and what not what do you do with them. Or is that it?
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 03:22 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Ok, I get how you are using them, but to what ends? Once you have the numbers and what not what do you do with them. Or is that it?
The numbers are infinite, and speech disolves into no thing ness. Our bodies and everything we see, say or do, is based on the numer 8 , 26 or Pi. Standing on the primordial mound ,in the middle at the letter M, is where we began to have balance, and transmute the lower 13 to the higher 13. These letters have been combined to make names and things,when the true reality is in the number.

If you take some time to study this ,it will start revealing its secrets to you.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 03:48 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:48 AM   #6
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I've always been drawn to the number 13. When I was a kid in school, I chose that number for every team I was on while everyone else avoided it. It wasn't until these last five or six years that I began to understand the significance of it. But I have to admit, I too am a little mystified by the whole numerology gig.

This is definitely interesting and I hope I can find the time to explore it further, but the timing of this post is pretty....well, timely.

I've been meaning to ask you (777) about what I've been seeing lately, and this seems like a good forum for others to benefit from your knowledge as well. Over the course of the last week, I keep seeing over and over. 8:08...9:09....and 333 attached to various amounts. The 333, by the way, is something I see quite often, not just recently.

I've been feeling a mounting energy these last few days that I'd really like to put into perspective along with what I keep seeing, but I'm not really sure how to go about doing it.
Any thoughts?
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:07 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by recallone View Post
I've always been drawn to the number 13. When I was a kid in school, I chose that number for every team I was on while everyone else avoided it. It wasn't until these last five or six years that I began to understand the significance of it. But I have to admit, I too am a little mystified by the whole numerology gig.

This is definitely interesting and I hope I can find the time to explore it further, but the timing of this post is pretty....well, timely.

I've been meaning to ask you (777) about what I've been seeing lately, and this seems like a good forum for others to benefit from your knowledge as well. Over the course of the last week, I keep seeing over and over. 8:08...9:09....and 333 attached to various amounts. The 333, by the way, is something I see quite often, not just recently.

I've been feeling a mounting energy these last few days that I'd really like to put into perspective along with what I keep seeing, but I'm not really sure how to go about doing it.
Any thoughts?
Hello Recallone, what you are experiencing are mystical sychronicities in time. These are pulses, that we are having ,that freeze us in the now. When i have these,time stops ,until i take my focus leaves the numbers.

I really feel present when i see these type sequences.

8+8=16 =pi 8x8=64 =10= Alpha and omega 16=1+6=7=4+3 the union of matter and Spirit.
9+9 = 18 = Pi or 666 mirrored 999 =27=9
333=9 = 3x3x3=27=9

These higher numbers are only higher vibrations of the primary numbers. The divine is inviting us to experience beyond the lower cycle of 101 or 11 and cross over.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:31 AM   #8
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I have seen in my lifetime at least half a dozen ,if not a dozen ,different interpretations of the significance of numbers. Which one is closest to truth?
Or is it so that they acquire significance according to the subjective interpretation you adhere to. Something that seems the case when tarot readers have different interpretations of the cards, the cards will come up according to their interpretation.
I have had several readings of my astrological chart, human design interpretations, aura readings and others. Sometimes it was very interesting and revealing, but for me very personally I must say it doesn't influence very much the way I go through life. For others with a different build up it can be very useful, it just doesn't seem to be my thing.
I use however very much the small symbols (omens) of daily life. Like for example when I don't or do find easily a parking spot in front of a shop or other endeavor that becomes an indication of the progress and success of that mission. This has become a natural thing in my life, something like go where the flow leads you or what is resisting in me that this does not work.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:35 AM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
I have seen in my lifetime at least half a dozen ,if not a dozen ,different interpretations of the significance of numbers. Which one is closest to truth?
Or is it so that they acquire significance according to the subjective interpretation you adhere to. Something that seems the case when tarot readers have different interpretations of the cards, the cards will come up according to their interpretation.
I have had several readings of my astrological chart, human design interpretations, aura readings and others. Sometimes it was very interesting and revealing, but for me very personally I must say it doesn't influence very much the way I go through life. For others with a different build up it can be very useful, it just doesn't seem to be my thing.
I use however very much the small symbols (omens) of daily life. Like for example when I don't or do find easily a parking spot in front of a shop or other endeavor that becomes an indication of the progress and success of that mission. This has become a natural thing in my life, something like go where the flow leads you or what is resisting in me that this does not work.
A lot Soothsayers make things seem difficult, so they can make money. Once you understand pi, and that the only numbers that exsist or 1 through 9 ,everything else falls in place.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 05:25 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:41 AM   #10
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, but some give to 10,11, 12 and others like 13, 23, 33 again specific interpretations, even as these can be reduced to 1-9.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:42 AM   #11
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Any sites in particular that you consider staples for understanding numerology, 777?
Old 04-11-2009, 04:52 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, but some give to 10,11, 12 and others like 13, 23, 33 again specific interpretations, even as these can be reduced to 1-9.
Excatly, they all go back to the primary numbers.
When we pick something up,the item is the same item at a higher vibration. The 11th card of the tarot ,is a the higher vibration of the second and then there is 22. The numbers are a continous loop of energy. Each number builds upon the other. There 's nothing magical about this. The one code in the post, is the code of the Zionist.

There is another code that i will reveal later. This is simple letters placed against a 26 digit construct based on PI. If we take a cat and put it in the oven,its a hot cat ,not biscuits.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Any sites in particular that you consider staples for understanding numerology, 777?
There are no sites that i study numerology from. Once i understood Pi, and let go of duality.Things just come to me in a flash, because all things are connected. This realization calms the storm i tell you. The greatest wisdom comes from seeing the patterns in nature. The 4 is 4 no matter where it is . 4 limbs on our bodies ,4 leaf clover, 4 seasons etc.. 4 is the number of matter or the animal nature as in 4 legs.22 would be 4 at a higher vibration.

If you need a break down of the meaning of each number ,i can put that together for you.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:33 AM   #14
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the the 22 major arcana of the tarot and the 10 sephirot giving us the 32 vertebrae within the spinal column. This is based on the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet, also based on Pi or 11 11. The fool starts the Journey and it is that same fool thats ,has transmuted the darkness to light, and becomes Master.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 06:49 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #15
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:44 AM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
What Dantheman, i think this is pretty simple.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:29 AM   #17
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

This construct is also based on the 52 cards in the card deck, and the 52 weeks in a year. A Continuous cycle of energy. 808 or Pi = 26 +26
Concsiousness-Concsiousness
Old 04-11-2009, 07:32 AM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
What Dantheman, i think this is pretty simple.
Bardzo ciężko to zrozumieć....it's pretty simple to me what I have written here. Is it simple to anybody else?...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 07:56 AM   #19
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

The guy is very hard to understand

Is that what means Burgundia?
Old 04-11-2009, 09:24 AM   #20
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The guy is very hard to understand

Is that what means Burgundia?
exactly. I wrote a few words in Polish and it is so easy for me to understand...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #21
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
exactly. I wrote a few words in Polish and it is so easy for me to understand...
Hello Burgandia, do you understand anything on this post.

This form of lettering and mathematics is known as Gematria.

Gemetria is numerology of the language and the alphabet, and is used by its proponents to derive meaning or relative relationship. Several forms can be identified:the "revealed" form and the "mystical form".

The word itself comes from the Greek word 'geometry. Although Hebrew Gematria is the best known now, Greek Gematria predates it by many centuries. There is also a Gematria of Latin-script languages, dating from the early Middle Ages, and very possibly back into Roman times, too. Recent times have also seen an emergence of new gematrias,such as the English version in the first post, which dates back to mideval times.

The most common form of gematria is used occasionally in the Talmud and Midrash and elaborately by many post-Talmudic commentators. It involves reading words and sentences as numbers, assigning numerical instead of phonetic value to each letter of the alphabet. When read as numbers, they can be compared and contrasted with other words

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #22
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Burgundia was just inserting some needed humor, 777. It was actually kind of a relief to see that I'm not the only one not completely wrapping my head around this. One thing that's got me scratching my head is that I've seen a few different values assigned to pi from your posts here, without any explanation as to how it was arrived at - so the confusion, IMHO is warranted.

If you're just getting it, without the benefit of having it explained to you - then I'm totally stoked for you. But for those of us who aren't intuiting the understanding of it, I was hoping you might be able to either expound on the conclusions or point some of us in a direction that offers a more complete explanation. I'm okay with saying 'I don't know', which I hope is common amongst members here. It's when that statement is met with ridicule or condescension that I get frustrated, as I'm sure others do as well. I don't want to write this off as a case of the emperors clothes, I just need some more dots to fully connect this particular picture.

Thanks.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:37 PM   #23
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Burgundia was just inserting some needed humor, 777. It was actually kind of a relief to see that I'm not the only one not completely wrapping my head around this. One thing that's got me scratching my head is that I've seen a few different values assigned to pi from your posts here, without any explanation as to how it was arrived at - so the confusion, IMHO is warranted.

If you're just getting it, without the benefit of having it explained to you - then I'm totally stoked for you. But for those of us who aren't intuiting the understanding of it, I was hoping you might be able to either expound on the conclusions or point some of us in a direction that offers a more complete explanation. I'm okay with saying 'I don't know', which I hope is common amongst members here. It's when that statement is met with ridicule or condescension that I get frustrated, as I'm sure others do as well. I don't want to write this off as a case of the emperors clothes, I just need some more dots to fully connect this particular picture.

Thanks.
Pi is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Pi is always the same number, no matter which circle you use to compute it.

We have our being in Pi as a pie ,The formula is 227 or the God ,(7) divided into the master number 22. 11 11 is a reflecting mirror or cycle as in 22 spokes in a wheel. Spokes equal speech. So words and speech are placed against the divine circle or cycle that expresses 1 to 26 back to 0 point. A through Z ero. or 1 through 26, the figure 8. Pi is infinite-from the womb back to the dark womb.

So Pi is the divine construct of the feminine nature.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:39 PM   #24
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

hey 777...

"Excatly, they all go back to the primary numbers. When we pick something up,the item is the same item at a higher vibration. The 11th card of the tarot ,is a the higher vibration of the second and then there is 22. The numbers are a continous loop of energy. Each number builds upon the other. There 's nothing magical about this. The one code in the post, is the code of the Zionist."

if 0-9 are the only numbers. i then fail to understand how 6 + 6 + 6 =18 could signify a building up of energy from april 2 to april 20.

could it not be

0 + 6 = 6 6
1 + 5 = 6 15
2 + 4 = 6 24

as you suggest with the "11 being the higher vibration of the second, and then there is 22", such that 6 then 15 then 24 as the true composite of the triple 6.

Im sorry, but i am failing to grasp the urgency with which you tout the passing of the sun into taurus as an apocalyptic window of manifestation.

It appears you have contradicted yourself in terms of the 666 sum being 18 in a previous "gotham city" post versus the above quote referring rather to base vibrations of numbers. However, I may be missing your specific line of reasoning for switching between 666 as 18 rather than 666 as 6,15,24 based upon your transmission in this thread.

Please clarify thanks.
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #25
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe of light View Post
hey 777...

"Excatly, they all go back to the primary numbers. When we pick something up,the item is the same item at a higher vibration. The 11th card of the tarot ,is a the higher vibration of the second and then there is 22. The numbers are a continous loop of energy. Each number builds upon the other. There 's nothing magical about this. The one code in the post, is the code of the Zionist."

if 0-9 are the only numbers. i then fail to understand how 6 + 6 + 6 =18 could signify a building up of energy from april 2 to april 20.

could it not be

0 + 6 = 6 6
1 + 5 = 6 15
2 + 4 = 6 24

as you suggest with the "11 being the higher vibration of the second, and then there is 22", such that 6 then 15 then 24 as the true composite of the triple 6.

Im sorry, but i am failing to grasp the urgency with which you tout the passing of the sun into taurus as an apocalyptic window of manifestation.

It appears you have contradicted yourself in terms of the 666 sum being 18 in a previous "gotham city" post versus the above quote referring rather to base vibrations of numbers. However, I may be missing your specific line of reasoning for switching between 666 as 18 rather than 666 as 6,15,24 based upon your transmission in this thread.

Please clarify thanks.
Hello tribe of light, the numbers always return to their primary state, from which they came.111 sums to 666

666=18=9 its a mirror of unlimited potential. The first 144 digits of Pi sums to 666 144 =9 all things return back to their original state. It doesn't matter how many digits we put together. This principle is most obvious in nature.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 04-11-2009 at 08:31 PM.