Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-19-2009, 04:06 AM   #1
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Uh Oh, consecutive density shifts?

Apparently we may be headed for two consecutive dimensional shifts. The first would be the commonly know one to 4th density. The second caused by the end of a much greater cycle. This would be the 16.4 billion year cycle depicted by the long count Mayan Calendar. Or at least that is what Drunvalo Malkizadek is relaying to us from all of the ancient tribes he is in communication with.

The shift to 4th density may come much sooner than the Dec. 21 2012 date. Instead the first shift may happen at the beginning of the Universal Underworld, instead of the end of the Universal Underworld. The end of the Universal Underworld will supposedly cause all dimensions of this entire Universe to jump up one. Thus we may be headed for two consecutive shifts, seperated by 260 days.

No need to worry though. Once in 4th density time ceases to be linear. Therefore you will have the option to choose when to go to 5th density on the second shift. This is not a need to know deal, just good to know.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:31 AM   #2
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Uh Oh, consecutive density shifts?

y do u say time is linear ? 360 69696969696969 spiral Two mirrors faceing each other. Cre8tion looking at itself. PI

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 03-19-2009 at 04:46 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #3
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
y do u say time is linear ? 360 69696969696969 spiral Two mirrors faceing each other. Cre8tion looking at itself. PI
Yes I see what you are saying. We are a reflection of our higher selves that are learning from us. What I am specifically talking about here is the fact that we are in 3rd density. Here, our flesh and material world is stuck in the linear play out of time. No time is not linear, but it might as well be from the perspective of who we are right now.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #4
tribe of light
Avalon Senior Member

tone3...

do you think the density shifts will be separated by 260 days or by a proportion defined by 260. allow me to elucidate...

260/360=0.72

from 1 Jan 2000 to 23 Dec 2012 = 12.96 yrs.

72% of a 12.96 yr cycle puts at us the beginning of May 2009. So we could look at May 2009 as a "threshold" or point of crossing into a more rarefied energetic state, pre-2012 or at least that is what i feel intuitively...

it seems to me that those of us who are consciously utilizing smaller waves of energy can in fact gain momentum before the crossing in late December 2012 and thus work simultaneously in a 4th and 3rd dimensional framework (with an alpha point at spring equinox this year and omega at summer solstice, such that by late June, early July those who are consciously working with rarefied substance will find perhaps 3rd dimensional matrix bending to their wills while consciously interacting within a 4th dimensional framework of time).

what are your thoughts on this?

Last edited by tribe of light; 03-19-2009 at 04:08 PM.
tribe of light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribe of light View Post
tone3...

do you think the density shifts will be separated by 260 days or by a proportion defined by 260. allow me to elucidate...

260/360=0.72

72% of a 12.96 yr cycle puts at us the beginning of May 2009. So we could look at May 2009 as a "threshold" or point of crossing into a more rarefied energetic state, pre-2012 or at least that is what i feel intuitively...

it seems to me that those of us who are consciously utilizing smaller waves of energy can in fact gain momentum before the crossing in late December 2012 and thus work simultaneously in a 4th and 3rd dimensional framework (with an alpha point at spring equinox this year and omega at summer solstice, such that by late June, early July those who are consciously working with rarefied substance will find perhaps 3rd dimensional matrix bending to their wills while consciously interacting within a 4th dimensional framework of time).

I feel that we are at 90 day pulses starting tomorrow,with another pulse at the summer solstice, leading to july 4th,PI day. Thats my two cents
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:42 PM   #6
Myplanet2
In The Mists

I think "thinking" is over rated. (see James and HMS)
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

There is something interesting that I have discovered while dowsing the multiverse. As I have stated before, we are currently entangled with about 454.3 million parallel universes. As far as I can tell, that is the way that it has allways been since the birth off the our local universe.

The interesting part comes when I check to see how many universes we will be entangled with when we enter the "Universal Underworld". The quantity of universes we are entangled with jumps to over 6 billion.

According to Colleman's recalculations of the Baktune Long Count calendar the original calculations where off. He now says that the beginning of the Universal Underworld is Feb. 11 2011. Not only will we jump to 4th density, the 4th density we have been taught about from the Law of One may be end up being a radically enhanced different version than it is now.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks to the Exchanger (Susan), it's the spring equinox on the 20th - tomorrow in my case.
I have always known we are now in a period of transition, so please do the meditation in your 'own' time on the 20th.
Many thanks.
Pozzi vibes to all
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post

He now says that the beginning of the Universal Underworld is Feb. 11 2011. Not only will we jump to 4th density, the 4th density we have been taught about from the Law of One may be end up being a radically enhanced different version than it is now.
The day and month of my birthday is really magical...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #10
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

tone3...

Quote:

260/360=0.72

The only reason I think they will be separated by 260 days is because that is the length of the Galactic Underworld. It is an enigma that we may not get a clear picture of until after it has happened. The paradox arises when we consider that once in 4th density, being held down by the flow of linear time in the 3rd density ceases to be a limitation. It will be 260 from the perspective of 3rd density, however in the 4th density it will be a perspective of distance traveled. It is all very strange to conceive of because we do not currently have a frame of reference for what our consciousness will be like at a higher geometric density.

Quote:

In my opinion yes and no, for those of you not following what the rare substance is that Tribe of Light is talking about, he is referring to the Lemurian Seed Crystals. For more info on how they can be used to accelerate the process check out the Lumerian Seed Crystal page on www.altimatrix.com.

There is no doubt from my perspective that one can accelerate the acclimation to higher than normal frequencies of consciousness using these crystals. What we have to remember is that the DNA shifts first occur in the etheric DNA located in the 14 subtle energy layers around the body. This etheric DNA is the multifaceted programming structure that is manifested in the vessel we call our flesh. This aspect of the upgrades does significantly enhance our conscious connection to the higher dimensions. However, it does not automatically change the DNA of our flesh.

This being said, there is a third input that is needed for the programming structure of the subtle energies to be fully manifested in the form of a new light body vessel. Or as the Azteks call it, Homoluminous. That third input is the highly concentrated photon belt that eminates from the galactic equator.

This photon belt can be directly compared to the experiments in DNA that where done by the Russians over the last few decades. I know tribe of light is already framiliar with these experiments, but for the sake of education I will go ahead and give a breif review of one of them.

In one of the experiments, a scientist took the embryo of a frog and one of a salamander. He used PHOTONS from a non burning lazer, and projected them through the salamander embryo into the frog embryo. The result was that the DNA of the frog completely transmuted into the DNA of a salamander. The frog egg hatched and out came a salamander.

Why does this matter? It shows that with a highly concentrated steam of photons, DNA can be transferred in the wave state and imprinted on different DNA causing it to transform to the incomming holographic signature.

The Photon belt that that we will soon pass through will have the same effect as the photons from the lazer. These photons will first pass through our already ascended subtle energy dna, and carry the wave signitures of the ascended DNA into the DNA of our material bodies. Just like the scientific experiment, this will cause the DNA of our 3rd density bodies to be reconfigured to the more complex geometry as depicted by the below crop circle. The end result of all of this is spontanious evolution of our species to homoluminous.

I would have to guess that we hit the photon belt at the beginning of the Universal Underworld. That is all great, but it does not explain how there will be people with full ascended abilties before everyone elses light body is activated. The logistics of how that goes down is even harder to swallow than the rest of it.

The majority of people here right now have higher selves that have ascended to the highest dimension of this universe, that being the 7th dimension. There are also a small minority of people here right now that have higher selves that have ascended beyond the constraints of this universe to the 8th dimension. This is the first dimension of 23 that are multiversal in scope.

From what has been shown to me by my 8th density higher self, Zeus, those that are incarnated in 3rd density at this time, have higher selves in the 8th density, and whose higher selves originated on this planet will be the ones that get the ascended abilities before the global ascension takes place.

They will have the option to utilize a technology developed by the Ancients that is located in various underground installations around the planet. I have been told that they have 12 of these bases. One of them is under the ground in Sedona Arizona. This technology replicates the photon stream clustered around galactic center and has the same effects as it does. All of these individuals who are ready will be contacted by the ancients and given the option to go and utilize the technology.

I can understand if those reading this jump to the conclusion that I am making this stuff up. As far as I know I am not. Only time will tell.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 03-19-2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #11
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Uh Oh, consecutive density shifts?

I've read about the "hologram-lazer" experiments that have been successful in changing dna. and now I can fully picture this happening... the DNA in our etheric bodies provides the hologram.. the photon belt provides the lazer to morph our physical dna to match the etheric...

so cool.. and I'm so ready!!
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:51 PM   #12
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
The day and month of my birthday is really magical...
Mine as well
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote