Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-21-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Thumbs up What is the matrix

I just read this article about the matrix. I wanted to share it with you. Interesting read.

"What is the Matrix? School or prison, depending on your chosen perspective. On the one hand, it is a hyperdimensional teaching system accelerating your rate of spiritual evolution by providing you with catalytic experiences in response to your thoughts, emotions, and spiritual composition. On the other hand, many of these experiences manifest as predatory forces preying upon your weaknesses. Of course, the only way to prevent being manipulated by these forces is to discover, integrate, and transform your weaknesses into strengths, thereby indirectly accomplishing the higher purpose of the Matrix which is to help you transcend it. Nevertheless, these hyperdimensional predatory forces possess freewill and have their own agenda, which is to expand their power base and sustain themselves by feeding upon humanity’s emotional energies as well as keeping anyone from becoming aware enough to add destabilizing influences to the spiritual prison/farm they are running here on earth. The sum total of their hyperdimensional manipulation system can be termed the “Matrix Control System” – a school of hard knocks that weakens the spiritually weak and strengthens the spiritually strong, in accordance with their choice to be victims or warriors.

Hyperdimensional Predators:

* Beyond the human level of evolution are several levels occupied by more sophisticated forms of life, including hostile beings with the ability to transcend space and linear time, read thoughts, manipulate emotions, puppeteer unaware individuals, and project themselves in and out of our physical reality.

* They require emotional/etheric/vital energy to sustain themselves; mankind has long been their primary food source. They feed upon energies that are in resonance with their own soul vibrations: negative emotions, psychological suffering, and perverted sexual energies. Being greedy as they are, rather than just harvesting naturally occurring energies emitted by those who have freely chosen to engage in lower vibrational behavior, these predators seek to induce ignorance, suffering, and perversion in as many people as possible to maximize their energy harvest. While this isn’t technically a freewill violation (because they can only amplify what latent negative tendencies we already have within us), their forceful milking of energy via the Matrix Control System does constitute an imbalance because it encourages ignorance and slavery instead of awareness and freedom.

Suppression of Awareness:

* Because hostile hyperdimensional forces have a vested interest in the Matrix Control System, they go to extraordinary lengths to suppress any destabilizing factors that could disrupt their food supply. Anyone who starts the process of waking up and regaining personal power and freedom is immediately targeted. The targeting aims to put him back to sleep, render him powerless, or make him lose faith in continuing his path.

* When a personal impulse toward freedom occurs, an equal and opposite impulse is set into motion, attracting to the target various negatively synchronistic opportunities to engage in lowering experiences to offset his impulse toward freedom. These include situations that aim to induce fear, distraction, suffering, doubt, depression, indulgence in lower impulses, and self-serving behavior. Sometimes this phenomenon arises naturally from the law of inertia, other times there is active amplification of this counter-impulse by negative hyperdimensional forces to disarm the threat before he gains more power.

* Other methods of suppression include sabotaging and distracting a targeted individual via people around him who are open to direct manipulation. Anyone who fails to be fully conscious in the present moment can be a puppet for as long as their attention is elsewhere. Lapses of attention are enough for a subconsciosly implanted impulses to result in regrettable words or actions. The majority of people in this world place no priority on awareness or attentiveness, and instead live life in a semi-conscious dream state that makes them very prone to being pawns of the Matrix Control System. Some are born with insufficient levels of individualized consciousness to ever experience a lucid moment, and it is these who form the primary class of Matrix agents, the rest of functioning as agents only part of the time when we fail to watch ourselves. Due to the great quantity of asleep people in the population, the Matrix Control System has no problem finding chesspieces to maneuver into place around a targeted individual.

The Bigger Picture:

* While we may not be the source of injustices against us, we are the cause of it. The Matrix, even with its level of imbalance and corruption by those freewill entities who have overstepped their place in nature as catalytic firespitters, is nevertheless still a learning program entirely responsive to our own ignorance and weaknesses. It may be a predator’s choice to attack, but it is our choice to accept the attack and succumb to it. The Matrix Control System can only throw us by the elements within us that correspond to its low vibratory nature. Attacks serve to identify our own weaknesses, thus providing focus for where to take the next step on one’s path of spiritual awakening."

Montalk
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:24 PM   #2
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is the matrix

Thanks, this is how I see things also.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #3
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
Thanks, this is how I see things also.
Yes, me too.

Henners, that was a great article where did you read it ?

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #4
henners

Anchor this is the site, http://www.montalk.net/matrix.

There is much more info there about other things..Enjoy.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:05 AM   #5
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you henners for this information.
If we, people on earth, don't know what we are, then we consequently don't understand the “bigger picture” either.
It seems to me, that there are several parallel “activities” or “agendas” going on, on this planet.
Comments appreciated.

love, freedom and truth
stiros
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 05:54 AM   #6
cway
Avalon Senior Member

I think the matrix is what our body and mind is connected to and what creates the physical dimension we are in.

When life first began here the matrix would have been different,less dense than it is now.
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 08:58 AM   #7
henners

I just wanted to add some quotes from the "Matrix movie" which i thought were very relevant.

MORPHEUS: "You are here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. You felt it your entire life. There is something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It's this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I am talking about?"

NEO: "The Matrix?"

MORPHEUS: "Do you want to know what it is? Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the Dream world and the Real world?"
------------------------------------------

MORPHEUS: "The Matrix is everywhere, it's all around us, here even in this room. You can see it out of your window, or on your television. You feel it when you go to work, or go to church, or pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."

NEO: "What truth?"

MORPHEUS: "That you are a slave, Neo. That you, like everyone else, was born into bondage. . . kept inside a prison that you cannot smell, or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

-----------------------------------------

MORPHEUS: "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. When you are inside. You look around. What do you see? Teachers, lawyers, businessmen: the very minds of the people that we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system. You have to understand most of these people are not ready to be unplugged and many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight any change."
[/FONT]

-------------------------------------------[/SIZE]

Last edited by henners; 12-24-2008 at 09:02 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:57 AM   #8
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

The matrix is everything man made I see and hear around me.

The only way I escape is to go to the forest alone.

and even then the matrix still rattles me.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:13 PM   #9
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What is the matrix

I'm in the middle of reading the Matrix agents on the Montalk site, and it's pretty outrageous stuff. But there's so much that resonates, that I wil probable continue to read the rest of the articles on that website.
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:15 PM   #10
henners

Hi larissarissa, i spent to day reading that site. Lots of good info there. Enjoy and tell me your thoughts.
Henry
Old 12-25-2008, 04:11 AM   #11
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

I can see how these trans dimensional beings feed off the negative energy but what about the POWER OF BLOOD? A lot of what has happened has involved the blood sacrifice of sleeping gods (us) in Waco, Oklahoma city and the WTC. They also speak of the "pretend" blood sacrifice by the "elite" at the Bohemian grove and the even darker sacrifices of children in the bowels of the Vatican. There must be power in our blood, elevating the trans demons on their plane. When this happens maybe those sacrificed become slaves in their dimensions. Could you imagine dying a horrible death just to have your soul chained in this dimension we call hell. Not only did these monsters destroy the fleshy vehicle but imprisoned the eternal soul ....drawing power from the ones chained to their world.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:55 PM   #12
islandman
Avalon Senior Member

The matrix might be the illusion of the world we live in. An elaborate game for us to navigate, in pursuit of who we really are, and ultimately as a stepping stone along the path to the source of all that is.
islandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #13
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Every challenge before us can be used as a tool to grow, or not depending on how we choose to walk (wake) through it. Henner has put into print what I've thought for many years. This is why each moment here is such a challenge, and there always is another rung upon the ladder to climb. What a challenge and what an incredible opportunity!
Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote