Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 10:03 PM   #26
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is true your Life Purpose..?

For everyone here who is grappling with this question, I heartily recommend "A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life's Purpose", by Eckhart Tolle.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:32 PM   #27
sleepingnomore

We will our know our purpose when the time comes.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:34 AM   #28
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

I always thought my purpose was to inform people and educate them...it is unfortunate that nobody wants to know what is really going on. Soooo...I have no clue what my purpose is.
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:23 AM   #29
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

heidilore ...

once awakened, once felt, your purpose becomes you and you your purpose

many tune out right now, many have thus far made their choice to remain in their illusion, it is all they know, it is all they have ever known ...

it is their fear of their own survival if they seek beyond

for now, but gradually, many WILL tune in, WILL listen
the energy currently facilitating this is picking up momentum, it is becoming more powerful ... powerful in truth

continue sharing what you know, continue speaking your truth ... this IS your purpose, you DO have your clue ... you have your truth otherwise you wouldn't be on this site

it is true and right to speak what you know, what you feel, what you experience to others, every bit of information, as miniscule as it might be to yourself, may be the truth that awakens just one person ... then another ... and another

continue moving forward, the universe asks you to do this now, do not sit back, your truth is beneficial to all

your energy awakens others

continue BEing who you are, you are needed ...

peace to you
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:30 AM   #30
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, futureyes...some days are better than others. Most of the time I am optimistic, the past two days have been rather strange!! Anyhow, your words mean a lot...much love and light to you!!!!!!!!!

HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:23 AM   #31
Ace of Hearts
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Worlds Beyond, I know exactly what you are feeling for I have been asking myself this very same question, “What is my PURPOSE here in this life time on this planet”. From a very young age I have always felt that I do not completely fit into this society. I feel as though I’m playing this role but that there is nevertheless this VOID inside of me which only leaves me with the feeling that there is a missing link to my life, something of great importance that has yet to occur, perhaps “MY PURPOSE”?

If numbers or numerology has anything to do with our life or our destiny I would be very curious to know what the numbers 13 and 213 would mean or how can one interpret these numbers. The number 13 and 213 has manifested so many times right in my face, “so to speak” it’s as though these numbers are trying to tell me something or trying to get my attention.

These are just a few coincidences or perhaps synchronicities where these numbers have manifested; first of all the person that was very close to my heart, my late mother, her birth date was the 13th.

At the age of 21 I get a job as a new car salesmen, the manager gives me an office, the phone extension was 213 and hands me the keys to my brand new demo a Ford Mustang in which the three hast digits of the serial number finished by 213.

My first marriage was on June 13th I had nothing to do with choosing this date; the wedding hall was only available at this date for that month we wanted to get married.

I start working in a different dealership, my office local 213.

The new dealership was 13 km from my house.

I got divorced and meet my present wife, yes you guessed it, and she also lived at exactly 13 km from my house but in a different direction.

There are many more examples but these are the ones that stood out the most.

Are these numbers trying to tell me something or what??

Ace of Hearts
-- ----------------
I Seek Truth, Peace & Purpose

Ace of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:23 AM   #32
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: What is true your Life Purpose..?

our paths have their ups and downs, their potholes, their hurdles ...

our paths all lead to the same purpose ... awakening, awakening which will facilitate the positive changes meant to take place on this planet ...

if our paths were smooth and paved, we would still be like so many in this moment ... asleep

we've answered our wake up call, there is no going back now, we can only move forward with the shift

the positive energy you put forth in this world from within you will resonate with so many others ... just wait and see how the flower blossoms

as you walk your path ... trust
trust yourself, trust the universe

it is up to us to be the change ...

heidilore ... your energy is lovely!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:16 AM   #33
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Some info on a special interview on Evolution Revolution Radio Dec 25th
**Evolution Revolution Special Christmas Broadcast of "Milton's Secret" by Eckhart Tolle and Robert S. Friedman**

On December 25th, 2008, Robert S. Friedman will read his recently released children's parable, that he co-wrote with world-renowned author Eckhart Tolle, that gently reminds people of all ages to readily embrace the happiness that each moment offers, in the spirited book, "Milton's Secret: An Adventure of Discovery through Then, When, and the Power of Now." Please join us for a most memorable moment this Holiday Season. Please explore Robert on the web at: www.hamptonroadspub.com and Eckhart Tolle on the web at: www.eckharttolle.com.

Thursday Evenings at 7:00pm PT
(10:00pm ET/2:00am GT/5:00pm HI)~*
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:39 AM   #34
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

The moment I ask this question, the enormous vibration that allows, is out of focus.
The desire to know, affords me only that which has been known before and this is all recycled, captive, soul scraps.
The answers (and it seems there are many, constant and unfixed vibrations) lie in the unknown.
Where time is not.
Where desire is not.
Where fear is only a memory, no longer employed on any level.

Breathing~
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:28 AM   #35
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I guess my purpose is to help others by using my talents to produce a beverage that makes people happy. Heh. I'm half-kidding but otherwise, I have no clue what my purpose is.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:39 PM   #36
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

"Purpose" is one of those words that implies or triggers the vibration of self-worthy justification. In other words - "I must meet some expectation in order to add value to my existence". As you expand in your spritual journey, you may come to a point and realize that this is merely a belief you have acquired from other sources.

The material world is not "broken" nor did you come here to "fix" it or others. You came here for your own self-created experiences.

Also you are not here to tackle karmic challenges or to attend the school of the universe. You are here in this phenomenal playground to use it as a catalyst to expand your consciouness and become from your desires; and to add your ideas and perspectives to the collective sum of all that is becoming.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:57 PM   #37
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
"Purpose" is one of those words that implies or triggers the vibration of self-worthy justification. In other words - "I must meet some expectation in order to add value to my existence". As you expand in your spritual journey, you may come to a point and realize that this is merely a belief you have acquired from other sources.

The material world is not "broken" nor did you come here to "fix" it or others. You came here for your own self-created experiences.

Also you are not here to tackle karmic challenges or to attend the school of the universe. You are here in this phenomenal playground to use it as a catalyst to expand your consciouness and become from your desires; and to add your ideas and perspectives to the collective sum of all that is becoming.
i know what you're saying about utilizing the word "purpose" in reference to expectation, i get that ...

for myself it is similar with "perfection", i have come to know perfection exists in the 3d illusion, we use it as a measurement to attain a goal and in doing so comparing one person or thing to another thereby in keeping of separation, "i am MORE than he, she has MORE than i, his idea is BETTER than hers ..." all in striving for something higher to attain ...

in the higher realms perfection as i know it here, does not exist, all is one therefore there is no more or no less, it just is ... we just are ...

yes, we have come here to create our own experiences but became so indulged with what isn't real we have forgotten what reality is ... just BEing ...

while in the process of awakening to our truth, perhaps there is purpose, perhaps it is the process of remembering once again who we are ...

when we come to realize just that, the simplicity and purity of who we really are, and if we have called this journey purpose, then i am ok with purpose for it has allowed me to just be ...

so yes, i understand what you write indeed, in reality few words exist, fulfillment and wholeness is in BEing ...

for our journey of remembering, purpose is just fine for me

kindness,
Old 12-12-2008, 12:08 AM   #38
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post

Totally agree, everything here is just as it's meant to be.
Sounds selfish but I am living my life as I planned before I even came here.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:28 AM   #39
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

My life purpose is to help facilitate, integrate and educate Earth/ Mankind into being a full and conscious participant in the Galactic Federation. (And yes, I am serious!)
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote