Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-08-2008, 08:46 AM   #1
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Default For prosperity of love, growth, unity of hearts and minds

I hope you care enough, are brave enough, daring and willing enough to do whatever you can to help those that need it most, if you have ever wondered what you can do to help this world this is an opportunity you can make use of. This involves you in many ways wether you are aware or not. The world needs a change, a strong shift towards the heart is way overdue, it comes from us all, from within you, from within me. Silence and inaction are deadly, if noone speaks and shares than noone knows and if noone knows nobody acts, if you have any doubts on what you can do, your heart will guide you, and if you wish you may ask me. Thank you for your time, be well, share with love and kindess and please click on the link which will take you to google video it is a very informative documentary. I will take atleast one hour each day to share the valuable information presented in this documentary to as many people as I can online. If I share with hundreads each day, thats thousands each week and if even a small percent reacts than it is well worth the time, I will make DVDs and give it out to my friends and anyone else, I will disscuss this issue with who ever is willing to listen, I have taken personal measures and so can you, it's a lot easier than you may think. I hope to bring as much prosperity to truth, peace, justice and love by doing this, I hope this message will go a long way, and I hope you will support this by what ever means you can, if you have any ideas relating to this please do share .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...gs&hl=en&emb=1

Last edited by DenisSelivanov; 12-08-2008 at 09:08 AM.
DenisSelivanov is offline   Reply With Quote