Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default V the tv series EP1

i just watched episode 1 of V the new tv remake.. pretty wild , quite alot of symbolic stuff in there and could have been written by bill and kerry lol.

its basically what camelots been saying since day one in a tv minseries.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #2
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: V the tv series EP1

Do you have any link for that? I am in Europe in Serbia and we do not have that series here...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
seeingterra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post
Do you have any link for that? I am in Europe in Serbia and we do not have that series here...
Can't link it to you because of legal matters, but you could perhaps download it through the 'torrent' system, or another possibility would be google: "stream v 2009"

Either should work for you.

This is sofa-friendly disclosure big time
seeingterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

It'll be on the abc.com site on saturday beren and others that are interested.
I only watched the so called 'first look'. It looks like a typical tv drama only the subject background is a bit 'out there'.
My problem with it is that it is a drama and by definition has to have antagonists and protagonists and
will probably devolve into a soap opera after they get the initial excitement of ETs on earth out of the way.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:06 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Check out this "V" thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 04:03 AM   #6
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

I watched some of it and decided not to waste my time. The info is wrong. They wouldn't have human body suits but would use illusion. It so reminded me of a 50's grade B movie but I guess I'm a bit jaded.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #7
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the first episode yesterday, I'm amused...but that's not really hard anyways. I'm amused easily.

Carol, the info may be wrong...but I think they rather use fragments of truth rather than the whole truth (or "truth") when making movies and tv-series that is based on information you find around the net and elsewhere.

Maybe someone is trying to make it look like they just had an idea, to at least attempt to throw suspicion off course? You might say: "Oh, that guy knows nothing...he just heard something somewhere and thought it was a good idea"

Could be that's what the scriptwriter wants...

Anyways, I'm not watching and enjoying a tv-series because of the authenticity of the material. I watch them because they make my mind tick, and I come up with awesome ideas while I watch them.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote