Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-24-2009, 12:26 PM   #26
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Very Special Request~for~ Positive Thoughts and Prayers> from my fellow Avaloni

Get better soon Hannah.. love from the avalon team.

Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:33 PM   #27
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Very Special Request~for~ Positive Thoughts and Prayers> from my fellow Avaloni

Sending love and healing light
to Carmen and Hannah
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #28
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Lots of Love here. IT WILL HELP. Wishing the best.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:39 AM   #29
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Avalonians, I am back and my daughter Hannah is going to be fine. Hannah gave her family and friends a bit of a fright. She is 23 and is a personal trainer/aerobics instructor and her job is quite physical. She is also five months pregnant and was attempting to carry on with her job as normal!

Anyway, to cut a long story short the symtoms that she displayed last Tuesday were symtomatic of a stroke. She spent the night in hospital, had all the necessary tests including an MRI. These all came out normal. The hospital is going to keep an eye on her and she is definitely off work in the meantime.

From my point of view she was not taking the necessary vitamins and minerals to compensate for her baby's needs and the demands of her job.

Now, I have always recognized and appreciated the wonderful spirit of this Avalon Forum. You are all beautiful souls.

Ive had my moans and groans at times, but overall the unconditional love that prevails here is lovely. I sooo wish to Thank you for all your messages of Love and Healing. Im sure they were a factor in the outcome of Hannah's tests. It just shows what spiritualy minded people can do when we band together for healing.

I really really appreciate your loving energy in my time of crisis.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.:w ub2::wub 2:

Love and LIght

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote