Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-31-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Question Staying Aware

Hello Avalonians,

Since thrusting ahead with a spiritual afterburner over the last months (those who seek shall find huh?) I now find myself somewhat in a routine ditch.

The Matrix bores me which in turn makes me retreat more and more into my mind. That isn't healthy. I lead a few public and private discussions regarding this issue, even read books about it but I just haven't figured it out.

In order to raise one's frequency, it seems that one has to be constantly aware and when I managed that I think I felt results that seem convincing. Being aware of those details allows me to see what I couldn't see before, not just the ordinary but also 'energies'.
Moreover, it allowed me to engage with what surrounds me AS IS, not as I categorised it in my head. People were seen for who they are, not of another race, not stinking, not angry, they just were with that quality, but I attache little value to it.

When boredom sets in this all gets a lot more diffi-cult. I soar through daily life and less and less often I remember to actually be aware, to breathe... I just forget!
I thus wonder if you have found any strategy or mindset that works for you.

What cracks my brain is this:
If not my mind, then what is it that 'polices' my judgements, my tasks? To me it's the mind policing itself, one program to constantly rewrite the others, line by line. However, it seems necessary to move on a higher level where the mind is simply shut down. I do meditate a lot in life situations, at work, on transport but I seldom fall into deep meditation states. I know all the reasons however.

The only real thing to do seems to let go of all language, be they letters, words, symbols, sounds, concepts, they all just trap and diminish true meaning.
But hey, one has to earn one's living. I can't do the Yogi yet.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Staying Aware

cyzmra ...

i sense you are feeling like a hamster on a wheel ...

you are such a devoted seeker of your truth ... always am i inspired by your journey ...

i understand what you write ... the place you are in this moment ...

all i know cyzmra is that our truth cannot be pushed ... it won't come that way ... the space for it needs to be allowed for ... the space must be free and clear of all clutter of what the mind thinks is ... the container of this space is within the heart ... it must remain empty in order to receive what is true for us ...

our journey is to be aware of this ... remaining free and clear of what we "think" is ... this is the greatest challenge we have on this path because we have been so ingrained into thinking illusion is real ... rather than believing and knowing it is not ...

we have occasions when we manage to free ourselves of what we thought was and remain in what is ... long enough that we feel the resonation of that feeling to be our truth ...

and then we slip out of that once more ... into the old groove of thinking and living as we have ... little by little ... as our occurances of feeling our truth stretch wider and deeper ... remain with us longer ... the old groove begins to feel untrue ... itchy and scratchy almost ... this then is our guidance to continue seeking our truth and living what is ... living in the moment ... feeling less the separation ingrained into our minds ... feeling more of the oneness with all that is ...

closer to our truth ... and you have experienced this off and on ... we all have ... the difficult part is to remain there longer ... but not by pushing ... by allowing ...

we cannot push our remembering ... we cannot push to be aware ... it is like breathing ... it will come when we clear the clutter and just be ... as long as there is room for our truth ... as long as we have cleaned up our containers for it ... it will flow ... it just will ... like breathing ...

soon enough a switch occurs when we have remained in our truth long enough that suddenly the momentum of the process kicks in and then it all becomes so effortless ... no longer do we then have to "think" about the awareness ...

when we conclude the thinking process and live in the moment of as is ... we are living our truth within our hearts ... free and clear of all past clutter of illusion ... no longer are we in that groove of dense ingraining ...

the challenging part of this journey is to know it is not just of the mind ... not just of the heart ... but the process of locating and feeling the balance of the two connected ... they work hand in hand ...

in saying this ... it all does stem from the heart ... when the mind can step aside and allow for our truth ... this allows our hearts to expand and it is the heart which amplifies what we know ...

we then commence living our truth ...

letters, words, symbols, sounds, concepts, etc. i believe are all meant to trigger our remembering ... that is all ...

once we come to know our truth we then find that the language was never really the answer we seeked ...

we then come to know ... we are the answer ...

to set the mind free ... is about releasing and letting go of what we thought was ... and the key to allowing this is that we have to TRUST our selves to do so ...

to trust our selves to do so means we will be open to what comes through ... that is the difficult part right there ... being open to and trusting what comes because somewhere within us ... we know it will be very, very different than what we have known in the past ...

the most difficult part is trusting our selves to be READY for it ...

to let go of our clutter ... ALL of it ... is an open invite for our truth and are we ready for it ... can we trust our selves that we are ready ...

big step that is ... it is all about not what we trust externally ... but do we trust our selves internally to allow for and accept what really is real ... our truth ...

i meant to write a couple of sentences ... oops ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 10:46 PM   #3
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thats a wonderful post futureyes. Love your divine reasoning.

LOve and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:04 AM   #4
sun-toonŽ
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
In order to raise one's frequency, it seems that one has to be constantly aware and when I managed that I think I felt results that seem convincing. Being aware of those details allows me to see what I couldn't see before, not just the ordinary but also 'energies'.
Hi Czymra. I'm not sure if I'm bypassing your actual question with this response, but it's turned out to be a good excuse to think through something I need for myself. Maybe others will relate as well.

For me it's not so much about being aware...or constantly aware as you put it, it's more a matter of what I'm aware of that makes me value the experience of being material. Do you really want to stay in a state of hyperawareness of the fact that you're being jammed by the transmissions of the matrix? Sometimes we need to pay attention to it, but mostly it's just constant background noise. Once you get it; yeah it's there, a layer of fog over everything, a hologram within a hologram, occupied by sleeping beings, you can mostly relax and look through it.

It's the physical experience that's unique to this time and place and the vehicle we occupy. With the vibrational changes that are coming in, I can see nothing more urgent than plugging into the consciousness of the natural world. That's the experience you can't get through normal living now. It's not in the computer or on TV, it's not in your living room or at a restaurant, and most importantly, to address what you're saying here...it's not in that some-place beyond the mind. It is where it is, and here we're not only here with it, we're integrated into it...and most temporarily, I might add.

The most healing, enlightening, expansive thing we can do is to plug into the natural order at this frequency, and there's nothing wrong with experiencing it as a person does, viewing it through the regular filters we normally employ as incarnate humans. But...if we can develop a hyperawarness of the natural world, a feeling for the nuances of the complexity of living things, the algorithmic, fractal nature of the both macro and minutia, the ancient language of earth, sun and moon, the elemental energies of water and weather, while realizing that it's all One thing...all that, exactly that, is what can't be experienced anywhere else.

It's the deeper matrix, the master hologram, and it's constantly communicating to us if we're listening...and for some reason it never seems to communicate to me some dream that I need to ascend to another "better" density.

I'm not bored anymore, but I still need to get out of the field of all the electronics and outside under the sun, with bare feet on the ground, somewhere quiet, away from engines and machinery, channeling as many of the multidimensional frequencies of Gaia as come through. Everywhere else will be there when we get there.
sun-toonŽ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:40 AM   #5
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Futureyes, Sun-Toon, we're onto the same thing here. We simply use different words:

Quote:
It's the physical experience that's unique to this time and place and the vehicle we occupy. With the vibrational changes that are coming in, I can see nothing more urgent than plugging into the consciousness of the natural world. That's the experience you can't get through normal living now. It's not in the computer or on TV, it's not in your living room or at a restaurant, and most importantly, to address what you're saying here...it's not in that some-place beyond the mind. It is where it is, and here we're not only here with it, we're integrated into it...and most temporarily, I might add.

That is exactly the part of the world I want to be aware of, as that part allows me to be real, at least as real as it gets. This is not about the virtual world or thoughts thereof. It's about the materiality of what is and possibly the 'materiality' (reality) of what lies beyond the first layer of fog (i.e. energies, remote viewing, subtleties seldom seen).
The question is thus, for futureyes, how do I empty my mind? I really haven't figured it out. Allowing it to be empty? I feel I can only do that if I remove myself from all this virtual *#!$ that surrounds me.
For Sun-Toon, maybe this is an issue with me being in London, it really bears in on me, when I arrived again after Christmas it was exciting. Now it's all the same again at least for my mind, so how do I stand outside of my mind to truly experience the materiality of all?

I have learned to say to myself "Oh hey, I'm not paying attention anymore... relax, breathe... and tune in..." and I've also learned to label my thoughts as in "I'm thinking about what if again...", "I'm musing on about this and that...", "I'm worrying about when I can get that done..."
But those thoughts are as I said, merely a policing of themselves, mind trying to grasp itself, is not going to work.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #6
sun-toonŽ
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For Sun-Toon, maybe this is an issue with me being in London, it really bears in on me, when I arrived again after Christmas it was exciting. Now it's all the same again at least for my mind, so how do I stand outside of my mind to truly experience the materiality of all?

I have learned to say to myself "Oh hey, I'm not paying attention anymore... relax, breathe... and tune in..." and I've also learned to label my thoughts as in "I'm thinking about what if again...", "I'm musing on about this and that...", "I'm worrying about when I can get that done..."
But those thoughts are as I said, merely a policing of themselves, mind trying to grasp itself, is not going to work.
Well, people spend lifetimes working on just that. I do understand that there's a feeling of immediacy now, like a wave of some kind is already rolling over us and we need to undertake fifty years of personal evolution in five.

I don't think we can underestimate how well the matrix frequency jamming mechanism works. It's definitely a multi-tiered broadcast and IMO its primary function (beyond leading the herd) is to distract and disorient the most capable of us from plugging into the vibe of exactly what we're talking about here. It's always going to be worse in and near cities and military installations, though I suppose if you can "stand outside of your mind" in that environment, you'll be ready for whatever the "nexus" wave will bring.

In any event, I find it very cool that you're stating an interest in experiencing "the materiality of it all". This puts you on a far different wavelength than most of the people looking for enlightenment these days.

Maybe what it's all about is just making every act a conscious action.

Do you have the patience to wait till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving till the right action arises by itself?

-TAO TE CHING
sun-toonŽ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #7
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toonŽ View Post
Well, people spend lifetimes working on just that. I do understand that there's a feeling of immediacy now, like a wave of some kind is already rolling over us and we need to undertake fifty years of personal evolution in five.

I don't think we can underestimate how well the matrix frequency jamming mechanism works. It's definitely a multi-tiered broadcast and IMO its primary function (beyond leading the herd) is to distract and disorient the most capable of us from plugging into the vibe of exactly what we're talking about here. It's always going to be worse in and near cities and military installations, though I suppose if you can "stand outside of your mind" in that environment, you'll be ready for whatever the "nexus" wave will bring.

In any event, I find it very cool that you're stating an interest in experiencing "the materiality of it all". This puts you on a far different wavelength than most of the people looking for enlightenment these days.

Maybe what it's all about is just making every act a conscious action.

Do you have the patience to wait till your mud settles and the water is clear?
Can you remain unmoving till the right action arises by itself?

-TAO TE CHING
Nicely stated. Thanks. In fact I shall turn everything electric off now and see if I can actually get done what I wanted to do all day... write the bl**dy script, if it just wasn't another mental task. -_-

I'll work on being more conscious of course.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:25 AM   #8
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Staying Aware

Quote:
Futureyes, Sun-Toon, we're onto the same thing here. We simply use different words:

That is exactly the part of the world I want to be aware of, as that part allows me to be real, at least as real as it gets. This is not about the virtual world or thoughts thereof. It's about the materiality of what is and possibly the 'materiality' (reality) of what lies beyond the first layer of fog (i.e. energies, remote viewing, subtleties seldom seen).
The question is thus, for futureyes, how do I empty my mind? I really haven't figured it out. Allowing it to be empty? I feel I can only do that if I remove myself from all this virtual *#!$ that surrounds me. For Sun-Toon, maybe this is an issue with me being in London, it really bears in on me, when I arrived again after Christmas it was exciting. Now it's all the same again at least for my mind, so how do I stand outside of my mind to truly experience the materiality of all?

love is of the heart ... it is free flowing ...
truth is of the heart and is free flowing ...
love and truth flow freely through our minds ...
love and truth are weightless ...

have we ever noticed that most of what clutters our minds is a derivitive of fear?
fear is not free flowing ...
doubt, worry, regret, concerns, dread, dismay, anxiety, etc. ... is fear which is not free flowing and thus attaches itself to our minds as its weight is dense ...
it cannot flow freely ...

we our selves attach either a weight or helium balloons to what enters our minds ...
when we absolutely know it is of our truth ... we attach helium balloons to it and allow it to float through ... effortlessly ...

when we are not in solid knowing that our thought/idea is our truth ... we automatically place a weight to it and thus do not allow it to flow freely ...

we decide ... and allow ... the thought/idea to spend some additional time within our minds until we can discern its validity ... true or untrue ...

this then is what clutters our minds ... we allow it ... we decide it needs to hang around longer until we can transform it as our truth ... thereby ... releasing the weight and allowing it to flow freely as all of our truth does ... like helium balloons lifting it ...

the process of emptying our minds is like continuously emptying out the garbage ... we wouldn't let our garbage pile up at our homes ... why do we do so within our minds ...

to empty the mind is to transform the fear ...

in my experience ... the process is to be aware when the fear is within the mind ... easy peasy this one ... quite obvious when it arrives ...

to transform it is a bit more challenging and takes some practice ...

one has to hold the version of that particular fear within the mind and at the same time ... allowing to feel it within one's heart ...

this is not about transforming fear to love by way of "language" ... it is about awareness only ... not about answers ...

it is a transformation processed within the heart ... no words, symbols, etc. belong in the process ... only awareness through feeling ...

to hold the clutter within the mind and at the same time ... locating and raising the feeling of love within the heart ...

the focus is on feeling the process ... that's all ... just feeling it ... leave the mind out of the heart ...

i am not certain how this works ... but it works ...

as one expands the feeling of love within the heart whilst holding the clutter in the mind ... somewhere in there ... the fear transforms itself from dense weight to light ... the fear no longer bears the dense weight it did to begin with .... somewhere in the process (of simply experiencing/feeling) does it transform itself into what truth we know of it ... thereby ... it begins to flow freely once more ...

the clutter is gone ... the mind is again empty ...

boy ... this was somewhat of a challenge to explain ... but it is so ...

transforming our fears of the mind to truth of our heart is a connective process ... it must be ... we create from both our hearts and our minds but it is locating the process whereby this can occur that we believe will arrive from a book we read ... it won't (that's bold of me to say) ... but i know because it is not a process of logic but a process of experiencing and feeling the transformation ...

this mind/heart connection ... i believe ... is how all we create works ...
what we read and hear are only triggers for us to remember how to do this ...

continuous practice of this emptying our fears and accumulated clutter of same allows us to expand our truth and to dissolve our limitations ... thereby ... keeping the mind clear as best we can of clutter ...

the more truth we have transformed from our hearts allowing it to flow freely within our minds ... the less fears can attach themselves to us ...

the less clutter we have of the mind ...

and greater love of our hearts ...

i hope this wasn't too confusing cyzmra ... i had it just so as i got up this morning but now my words are not so free flowing ...

perhaps i need to go empty the clutter ...

Last edited by futureyes; 02-02-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:13 AM   #9
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Staying Aware

This is my mindset;
Loving with humility and empathy> frees the mind too live from within ones Heart.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:27 AM   #10
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

FWIW, the question for me is the long focus. It's working on the ability to focus. Focus allows you to stay in the present. Can you turn off the mind? I don't think so. At least I've never been able to. Those darn neural nets just keep firing, something sends an electrical impulse down a branch, and there I go. So, for me it's working on focus.

alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 01:00 PM   #11
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I think I get the drift futureyes, thank you.

I think that for this explanation to work out completely one must draw the attention of the base chakras as well. I'm always surprised of the western focus on "Mind & Heart" while it is so abundantly obvious that there is a third instance, the hara, the gut or whatever you want to call it.

When hearing the stories of Gregg Braden and uniting them with what I know, especially when looking at the way the energies are supposed to circulate in our body, then there is the kundalani in the back but a similar stream exists in the front and supposedly in the middle, I can not name them for I have not examined this deeply enough.

However, as I learn in my Budo right now, the process as it does with chakras works from the bottom up. If your feet aren't firmly on the ground there is no chance your hands can affect anything else properly. The western media is so saturated with flying, being above, lose, transcendent that we thing very little of feet and legs, which I think is another great deception there. I suppose that even levitation has more to do with an attitude of 'feet on the grounds' than it has to do with jumping.

Hence, to work this process in the heart, I believe one must understand that the heart is the resonator, the pump and the generator. I doubt that the heart on it's own is much more than that, even though it is the core of our being. I believe when we say 'heart' we actually try to account for the Hara, as we only know of its manifestation in the heart.
I imagine the mind pouring down like water onto the heart and the hara (abdomen) to reach up to the heart like fire, the heart then unifying those two forces and emanating them.

This would also answer my question of how to stand outside of the mind. Thank you for reminding me, I'm losing the picture again here. Even though I can explain this I fail to remember so often.
I suppose we have been given something like checks & balances here, we just have to use them and I believe that is also a matter that then allows focus at all. Focus of the mind alone never got me very far. Focus of the diffusion alone just leads to endless ramblings.... ah why is balancing it so difficult.

There is a thick cloud of snow over London today. This is outstanding and I've never heard such peace. No sirens, no helicopters, hardly any planes, just white white white.
Alright there are those screaming children that throw snowballs here and there.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #12
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

refreshing isn't it cyzmra ... that peace and calm you experience today which arrived with the snow ... lovely ...
when i used to live in the city ... profoundness of experiences would always occur after the midnight hour ... when the energy of the city was more at peace whilst most slept ... calming ... white ...

i felt to make a comment regarding feet firmly planted as you wrote ...
this for me is exactly so ...
one must be grounded AND aligned at all times ...

i know a few people who are very much awake which is lovely and yet they are not grounded ... it is like they float around which is of benefit to their own selves but they are unable to ... shall we say ... make contact with anyone else ...

our awakening begins at our root chakra and moves upwards through to our crown chakra ... for many the longest of the process is spent at their heart chakra ... these people i know that are so transcendent and not grounded i feel their awakening must have commenced after the three base chakras ...
that somewhere that was missed in the process and now they just float on by ...

i love them dearly but find it a challenge to connect with them at times ... they don't land that often and remain long enough to solidify anything ...

what i'm saying is that the balance within us i believe is born of being grounded and aligned ... not one or the other ... and then to navigate our selves to remain this way no matter what is occuring around us ...

this is the balance of the heart (hara) and the mind ...

I imagine the mind pouring down like water onto the heart and the hara (abdomen) to reach up to the heart like fire, the heart then unifying those two forces and emanating them.

beautiful ...