Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-22-2009, 09:41 PM   #26
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Supriem David Rockefeller the Anti-christ?

The following which everyone would have read if they read the Supriem PDF may shed more light on numerous matters. Reminds me of the *Bloodline Insider* for several years back which also rang true for me.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #27
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm just going to follow my higher-self aka mini-me.

We can rightly be upset with all of the Saviors, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bush's, Alphabet Agencies, Jesuits, Banksters, Corporatists, Fascists, Elitists, Eugenicists, etc, etc, etc...but we do need to get at the heart of the problem. Could the following be getting close to the heart of the problem? It's just speculation...but it sure is fun!

Is there a good secret government with underground bases and a secret space program? Is there a bad secret government with underground bases and a secret space program? If so...what are each of them called? Is one of them called Giza Intelligence? Is the good faction aligned with Sirius A? Is the bad faction aligned with Sirius B? Is Nibiru a Draconian Mothership? Is Nibiru really Sirius C? Is Sirius A aligned with the Pleiadians? Is Sirius B aligned with the Dracs? Are most Sirians really Humans? Do Draconians use lower reptilians and greys against their will...and against us? Is Mars and our Moon dominated by Sirius B and the Dracs? Is Venus dominated by Sirius A and the Pleiadians? Did we all come from Sirius? If so...why did we come here? Did we side with Lucifer, who had cut a deal with the Dracs? Is the Ark of the Covenant the UFO which brought us from Sirius to Earth with all manner of fancy technology obtained from the Dracs? Could the Ark of the Covenant be Nibiru? Are these relevant questions? I've determined to brainstorm on an ongoing basis. If I'm wrong...it might be good entertainment. If I'm right..."It's the real nice guys who get you damn Dracs!!" It sounds like the Dracs are not real big on negotiating. They just want their way...plain and simple. They are very, very, very smart...but they just can't quite understand Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Why? When the whole universe turns on you Dracs...where in the hell are you going to hide? The tide is turning against you. I still think you have a chance to change. Turn against your leaders. It's now or never. All you have to lose is your chains. You want to be free...don't you?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 10-22-2009 at 10:26 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:55 PM   #28
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

You have the right idea Ortho...
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:44 PM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

deleted

Last edited by eleni; 10-22-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:48 AM   #30
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

"Even the element symbol for gold is the same for the Allied Union, AU. I told you before
everyday Supriem ingests a white powder that is gold, platinum and 68 other trace elements
in their monatomic state. It also contains sea bed deposits.
The other two he takes is a pure white gold powder, once called the Philosopher’s Stone
and the other is a white gooey liquid that is pure Platinum Suspension. It helps keep his
- 120 -
Supriem Rockefeller – Messiah or AntiChrist?
body very electrically charged and his brain firing at 100%. He also said that’s why alcohol
doesn’t harm him, it’s burned off very quickly. "

Looks like the guy is an alcoholic from what I've been reading. Again some wannabe- a *real* bloodliner would treat their physical vehicle differently.
And no amount of monoatomic gold can make up for it. Maybe he needs a consult with David Wolfe?

I'll say it again- those who are the elite ruling families (portrayed to the public ) are not that smart about their physical vehicles (taking care of them).
Old 10-23-2009, 07:48 AM   #31
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

I think they are not actually appreciative of anything, even their physical body, in ts unaltered state. Corruption is the name of the game.
Look at Henry Kissinger , he is a walking liver spot, but otherwise he appears not to have aged. These " people " think they have an answer and a technology for every purpose. I'm sure they think they have a spare part for whatever goes wrong. Borg lovers... sheesh, if they really connected to the natural world through their bodies it would be much harder for them to do what they do , but they arent wired that way.
Alcoholism is rather a common trait for these types, they think they are above it, too. Ha ha.
Anyway, I am not impressed with supriem, even if he does have a natty name spelling and a very big ring, what a ******. Honestly, these people look like jokers , especially his little toady friend. Short man syndrome if ever.... still playing dress up.
These fools are running scared when they have a moment of clarity, I'd drink too !

Last edited by swordsmith; 10-23-2009 at 07:58 AM.
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #32
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Spot on orthodoxmoron,what a load of self proclaimed ".........." i can't even begin to start with explaining this one this is why i quoted orthodoxymoron!
Well there time is coming that's for sure they know it but what gets me is the high mighty attitude that they will win this battle!!!
If after 12,000 how many years they have had time to turn this around and they still haven't they deserve to get what's coming to them. even the creator gave them a chance but still they think they are the over ruling power!
No way suckers your out this time!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I'm just going to follow my higher-self aka mini-me.

We can rightly be upset with all of the Saviors, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bush's, Alphabet Agencies, Jesuits, Banksters, Corporatists, Fascists, Elitists, Eugenicists, etc, etc, etc...but we do need to get at the heart of the problem. Could the following be getting close to the heart of the problem? It's just speculation...but it sure is fun!

Is there a good secret government with underground bases and a secret space program? Is there a bad secret government with underground bases and a secret space program? If so...what are each of them called? Is one of them called Giza Intelligence? Is the good faction aligned with Sirius A? Is the bad faction aligned with Sirius B? Is Nibiru a Draconian Mothership? Is Nibiru really Sirius C? Is Sirius A aligned with the Pleiadians? Is Sirius B aligned with the Dracs? Are most Sirians really Humans? Do Draconians use lower reptilians and greys against their will...and against us? Is Mars and our Moon dominated by Sirius B and the Dracs? Is Venus dominated by Sirius A and the Pleiadians? Did we all come from Sirius? If so...why did we come here? Did we side with Lucifer, who had cut a deal with the Dracs? Is the Ark of the Covenant the UFO which brought us from Sirius to Earth with all manner of fancy technology obtained from the Dracs? Could the Ark of the Covenant be Nibiru? Are these relevant questions? I've determined to brainstorm on an ongoing basis. If I'm wrong...it might be good entertainment. If I'm right..."It's the real nice guys who get you damn Dracs!!" It sounds like the Dracs are not real big on negotiating. They just want their way...plain and simple. They are very, very, very smart...but they just can't quite understand Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Why? When the whole universe turns on you Dracs...where in the hell are you going to hide? The tide is turning against you. I still think you have a chance to change. Turn against your leaders. It's now or never. All you have to lose is your chains. You want to be free...don't you?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:55 PM   #33
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

They are going to fourth density negative according to the Hidden Hand interview which I thought was really excellent.

The bloodlines on surface planet (13 families) is whom I am speaking about in regards to their physical vehicle. They are still dying of cancer so go figure- my father thought he would to over 100 because both his parents did but he abused his body with meat, alcohol and the typical life these clowns live.
Sure they do think they are *above* it all- I keep saying they aren't that smart (surface level families) they may be smart in business but that's where it ends. And that type of smart just exploits others for their gain/greed but as Hidden Hand said- they are doing a great job and they are going to reap a 95% negative polarity harvest for themselves....
Old 10-23-2009, 05:24 PM   #34
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Hmm.... ever sit at a keyboard, plan out a big long dissertation, click "Reply" only to find out, you just can't bring yourself to type that long?...

1st impression;
Whoever this Rockefeller cat is, I can tell you what he needs... he needs to get well.

2nd;
I think the rest is just romantics. It is the nature of our ego that "no one fights small enemies, nor dreams little dreams". But the ego is not God's eternal creation, so it is naturally "born to strife". In the end, "Evil cannot be killed, only redeemed."

Lao Tzu tried to make an art of war. War isn't art. It's psychosis.

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #35
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

One thing for sure if the guy is *real*- he certainly doesn't radiate peace/love!
Old 10-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #36
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if Supriem has people sacnning these sites or maybe even looks at thm himself? Or if as his PR says he is A1 intelegance then he is the all seeing eye??? SO .... Supriem, if you are aware of this thread? What do you have to say on the matter? I would like to hear from you personally here...???
Tell us your slant on things? What are you really about???
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #37
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

My analysis so far- I am convinced Supriem is an engineered super soldier playing out a role he is not completely aware of:

Supriem is himself 6′2-6′3 and physically strong. People estimate his weight to around 190 lbs, and he
is solid muscle. He stunned the Navy Military Academy once when he showed off in the weight room
for the Midshipmen. He bench pressed over 400 lbs and leg pressed over 1,000 lbs. The guys who
watched were in shock, because he doesn’t look “big” enough to be able to accomplish this. Also, they
saw him throw a football the entire length of the field.

LOL, Antonia- that was my thought too especially since the people of inner earth (see Hidden Hand article) are aware of Project Camelot.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:52 PM   #38
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Of course Supriem has people scanning this forum on a regular bases. I also think the 'messages' from God/Aton are produced by Supriem's organisation. (Read the book).
On page 177 there's a picture of Michael Noel Prescott. The resemblance with Aleister Crowley is stunning.

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 10-23-2009 at 10:56 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 11:08 PM   #39
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Beware of false prophets! I don't think anyone on this forum will be fooled- I can't see the majority being fooled by this Rockefeller organization either.....
the non conspiracy folks will think he is full of ****. Bush paved the way for the anti christ being it's predecessor.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:13 PM   #40
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

A Few Options (according to Wes Penre)
As of the validity of this information, there are a few options I want to discuss. Here are the scenarios:
1. This whole thing is a hoax, made up by a few pranksters
2. This whole thing is a psy op (psychological operation done by the Government to cover up the
real truth)
3. This story is true and in context, but may have a few flaws in it due to that some sources did not
give me all information or false information to cover up sensitive data. If so:
4. Supriem is really doing his best to redeem himself and take responsibility for this time as
Lucifer, when he started the War Against Mankind and created all this pain and suffering and sin
in the world. He is the True Messiah.
5. He is still the Deceiver and tries to promote himself as good and the only savior of mankind to
win people to his side. Then in fact he is going to proceed as Bible Prophecies predicts and
become the AntiChrist after have fooled people in all camps. He wanted to break with
Thule/Vril because of his Pride and now thinks he can sail the boat to shore all by himself, as
the leader of the Military and NATO and the International Banking Cartel.
6. Same as #4, except that he truly thinks he is saving mankind when in fact he is just playing his
role in this “End Game” to usher in the One World Government, which will be the beginning of
the end.

A 7th option- he was created by the PTB to fulfill biblical prophecy and has been duped into playing this role.

Would love to hear other options- please share!
Old 10-24-2009, 02:17 AM   #41
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Eleni. I am sure that this Supreme (my ass! ) dude is well described by a combo of the possible options you posted above on behalf of Wes.

Wes's site for those interested is http://www.illuminati-news.com/

Bright Blessings! (And don't forget your "protection" )
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:12 AM   #42
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
And this picture of him looks like one of those old space brother depictions or a depiction of a Nordic ET (or even some depictions of a blonde Jesus).
Picture on left of this link:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...albumId=924268
Who is his attachment - (Michael Noel Prescott)

There always seems to be a magician behind the project.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:28 AM   #43
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4BL0 View Post
This is supposedly a picture of Marduk killing Tiamat.
The interesting thing is that the Sumerians regarded Marduk as a living entity,
a God in the form of a man. But other cultures saw him as a planet.
Thanks for this, pablo. I hadn't heard of Marduk before. So, from a planet point of view - pretty interesting as it's Nibiru all over again. The planet Tiamet was destroyed they say (collision) and it created the asteroid belt that's between Mars and Jupiter.

It actually wouldn't be Nibiru all over again, because the configuration of our solar system is different now, due to the last collision, debris, and who knows how it may have affected the orbit of the smashee. That just wouldn't loop identically IMO - all the gravitational forces/ waves whatever differ from this ancient scenario. If the great planet Tiamet comes around, hmmm, maybe that's what's up a bit. Kind of cool about the moon though -

Article: The late Great Planet Tiamat.

Nibiru: The Retrograde Interloper
Ancient Sumerian texts indicate that Tiamat was struck by a large planet, which moved it into its present orbit, and also created the Earth’s moon and the Asteroid Belt. In his books, The Twelfth Planet and The Cosmic Code, Zecharia Sitchin outlines this "celestial battle" as described in the Babylonian text Enuma elish. The planet "Marduk" (the Sumerian "Nibiru"), as it came into the solar system on its 3,600-year clockwise (retrograde) elliptical course, struck Tiamat, which was moving in its ordained counterclockwise orbit.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/he...colobus_26.htm
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:47 AM   #44
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Is this some kind of joke?

That's all I have to say. Funny because earlier, I thought that David (not Supriem) Rockefeller is the anti-christ.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 04:36 AM   #45
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

This kid is not anything but rich and bored. Sorry.

Last edited by Wormhole; 10-24-2009 at 05:32 AM.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #46
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Thanks for this, pablo. I hadn't heard of Marduk before. So, from a planet point of view - pretty interesting as it's Nibiru all over again. The planet Tiamet was destroyed they say (collision) and it created the asteroid belt that's between Mars and Jupiter.

It actually wouldn't be Nibiru all over again, because the configuration of our solar system is different now, due to the last collision, debris, and who knows how it may have affected the orbit of the smashee. That just wouldn't loop identically IMO - all the gravitational forces/ waves whatever differ from this ancient scenario. If the great planet Tiamet comes around, hmmm, maybe that's what's up a bit. Kind of cool about the moon though -

Article: The late Great Planet Tiamat.

Nibiru: The Retrograde Interloper
Ancient Sumerian texts indicate that Tiamat was struck by a large planet, which moved it into its present orbit, and also created the Earth’s moon and the Asteroid Belt. In his books, The Twelfth Planet and The Cosmic Code, Zecharia Sitchin outlines this "celestial battle" as described in the Babylonian text Enuma elish. The planet "Marduk" (the Sumerian "Nibiru"), as it came into the solar system on its 3,600-year clockwise (retrograde) elliptical course, struck Tiamat, which was moving in its ordained counterclockwise orbit.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/he...colobus_26.htm
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 07:34 PM   #47
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

ok, has to be done, so....

This duck walks into a bar,
He walks up to the bartender and says,
"Hey! Could you get this guy off my ass?"

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #48
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Who is his attachment - (Michael Noel Prescott)

There always seems to be a magician behind the project.
LOL, all I can think of is tattoo saying "Da plane Da plane" or Jeff Dunham and Achmed the dead terrorist

Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 09:30 PM   #49
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

His hair is dyed (blonde to look Aldebaran or who knows) and his pictures are usually blurry........

And as someone who has been around/grew up around Elite bloodliners - I can only say this- there is a code of conduct.......

His youtube videos do not show this to be at all and furthermore make him look like a joke- nice try but his team is going to have to do better to pass this off as something more than a hoax.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:04 PM   #50
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

S.D. Rockefeller Holdings, Ltd 'Supriem Bank and Trust' to be Licensed by Global FranTech Group

Supriem Bank and TrustCompany. (Supriem) signed a exclusive Global Agreement with Global FranTech Group & FranTech Indonesia, FranTech), of Jakarta, Indonesia, which grants FranTech the right to market Supriem (Bank & Trust Company) licenses for ‘The Future of Banking Worldwide’ programs through FranTech's network of agents in 220 countries to governments and enterprises around the world. The company explained that the Supriem Bank and Trust will offer the Allied Unit, the world union and their unified global currency. Supriem Bank & Trust Company) will be an International Bank & clearing house located in the Caribbean with a online banking license to service depositors in 220 countries. The bank will hold a A Class banking license which will be unrestricted global online banking ‘Bank in the Sky’. Supriem Standard Services (Government) AU programs are uniquely suited to meet the needs of third world countries, clients and emerging growth banks and companies in most countries.

Supriem Rockefeller, known for his work in artificial intelligence (AI) in global currency, option markets, development of international private insurance annuities & charitable trust, has now turned his attention to providing worldwide private banking services for the individual accessible from any worldwide location, using any telecommunication device, at any time of the day or night with the latest in biometric security for worldwide banking.

Supriem partners in Indonesia and India have been in the banking software development business the Supriem Standard directly to change the way depositors and business use the Web for their online banking worldwide e Commerce directly assisting emerging growth countries and companies, both domestically and internationally with the Allied Unit Trust.

Supriem David Rockefeller, Chairman of S.D. Rockefeller Holdings, Ltd. And Supriem (Bank and Trust Company) said, "We chose FranTech because of their tremendous geo graphic reach and proven track record in establishing licensing agreements. With more than 35 years of experience, FranTech knows International Banking, trade policy, law, marketing, investment banking & technology research. Its broad expertise, coupled with access to key enterprises & governmental decision makers, provides services uniquely valuable to Supriem (Bank and Trust Company) overseas."

The company explained that FranTech's mission is to foster the development of the glo bal economy by providing a global perspective to bankers, developers, marketers, manufacturers & innovators on newly emerging and preemptive technologies. It offers world-class solutions for the licensing and transfer of USA and Global innovations to emerging economies. Philip Nadeau, CEO of FranTech, said, "We see a tremendous market world wide for Supriem (Bank and Trust Company) programs for banks, consumers and emerging companies & already have interest from several countries. We plan on developing brand name recognition and positioning of Supriem licensee's with many governmental agencies, private financial institutes & companies where we already have relationships in place."

About Supriem Bank and Trust Company
Supriem (Bank and Trust Company) breakthrough of this vision began with the research of Supriem Rockefeller, Chairman that found core banking was in need of repair world wide. Supriem (Bank and Trust Company) will provide:
1. Comfort, as a small town bank from any location worldwide.

2. Intelligence, the most advanced A1 software to complete a multitude of tasks & provide worldwide financial live-streaming research.

3. 24 hour access to standard banking, trading & investment accounts in addition to Inter national Settlement Accounts, Forex, Forfaiting and Accounts for International Reserves and Clearing.

4. Security, the latest in biometric security for all communications.

5. Financial strength, weather meeting the needs of the individual or meeting the needs of a country wishing to join the world market, Supriem (Bank and Trust Company) will provide a complete spectrum of services from standard interest bearing accounts to sovereign debt management for struggling countries.

Written into the mission statement, Supriem (Bank and Trust Company) will also make the commitment to interact business with companies that are not only economically viable, but must also be socially & environmentally responsible. Economics is not the only criteria for a successful company anymore. This is called the Supriem Standard.

With relationships, including but not limited to, the Bank for International Settlements, International Monetary Fund & the World Bank, S.D. Rockefeller Holdings, Ltd. brings to Supriem (Bank and Trust Company) a foundation of financial strength unparalleled by any new bank entering into the international banking market in decades, as well, one of the oldest & trusted names in world banking. S.D. Rockefeller Holdings. Ltd. is a private asset management firm with over $10 trillion under management which provides a wide range of services to a substantial & diversified client base, which includes corporations, financial institutions, high net worth individuals & select governments worldwide.

Supriem (Bank and Trust Company's) strength lies in its worldwide organizational, developmental and analyzing internet banking abilities to provide new client-led, innovative financial global cash management products and services to a worldwide customer base in 220 countries. The company has arranged and assisted in major banking breakthrough in the internet core banking development. The fields most directly included are artificial intelligence communications, online banking, & the marketing of new Allied Trust Unit to investors worldwide & consumer financial products such as SDR's, Asian Currency U nits, etc., thru all forms of internet banking exposure worldwide through select licensees.

Supriem Bank & Trust Company is uniquely positioned to address the worldwide needs of developing nations Supriem new banking license with SWIFT capabilities, biometrics content development will be comprehensive, full-function virtual banking software to fill a need for e-commerce business automated controls of all aspects of banking growth needs of industrial nations around the world. Supriem Bank & Trust Company goals are to make virtual banking as compelling and interactive as the telephone/online banking worldwide.

About Global FranTech Group Licensing
FranTech consists of core partners surrounded by interlocking networks of consultants & affiliates in key banking and trading countries and disciplines. They have over thirty-five years of experience with their proven partners. In addition, FranTech has proven track re cords in assembling, negotiating and consummating trade, licensing, banking technological and financial agreements; they pool strengths drawn from experience in international banking, trade policy, law, marketing, investment banking and technology research. This broad expertise, coupled with access to key governmental and business decision makers, provides services uniquely valuable to Supriem Bank & Trust in the restructuring global economy, One World,One Currency. Supriem Bank and Trust is pleased to commence a strong working relationship with FranTech.

FranTech's mission is to foster the development of the Global Economy by providing a Global Perspective to bankers, e-commerce, internet development, marketers, manufactures, and innovators of newly emerging and preemptive technologies. They offer world-class solutions for the licensing and transfer of USA innovations to emerging economies in 220 countries worldwide for over thirty-five years.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote