Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Default What should I invest in, land or gold...

Hello, I am an everyday visitor to Camalot / Avalon. I am a musician & family man living in the U.S in Maine. To make a long story short, I became "aware of PTB & of my spirituality" after being shown the "zeigeist" films among others & ever since, for about a year or so..I have been on a mission to gather as much info as I can & try to prepare my family for what may be coming. My question is this. I have a chance to invest money in something , but in what? My first thought is to buy land here in Maine somewhere in the mountains & start getting back to our roots, closer to nature & a self sustaining way of life. (this really rings true with me for some reason)
But Ive also been reading to invest in gold..or even move out of the country to somewhere that doesnt have U.S influence. If I stay in Maine im worried that if I buy land that eventually the govt / PTB will take it from my family. The reason Im thinking land is when I die I want to be able to leave my children & future grandchildren something of value. I welcome all your thoughts & suggestions.

Thank you
Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote