Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:45 PM   #101
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning: VERY CONTROVERSIAL - holocaust

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Nazi atrocities? YES always have known, it is my heritige.

Living a blatant lie? No, didn't always know. And certainly not just how much of it is a lie.

Out of sight, out of mind indeed. Most people simply don't care, until it effects them personally.

Then they are upset, and cry about it. That is like a rocking chair- gives them something to do but doesn't get them anywhere.

Yes, I am upset about this. I can't imagine that I am alone with my feelings.

But apparently its fitting to let the world go along their way and accept the fact there is nothing we can do about this now so forget it.

I dont feel that way, I didnt know all of this and yes it is very hard to comprehend the scope of what happened and I dont care if it happened 100 years ago. People still walk around with their heads in the cloud believing their stories.

Its time for the world to open their eyes and see who did this and why.
Because it is still happening. Or do you think the Holocaust was a one time thing ?

I just find your last response pretty harsh and hope that more people will wake up to the truth now that word is getting out to us.

It matters regardless of those that have always known. It matters alot
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #102
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I just happened to run into this today and felt I must put it here for all the people that feel that this thread was based on Untruths or that it shouldn't of even been started

REVISIONISTS

Revisionists - Men & Women of Heart & Soul.flv From: FredrickToben | December 24, 2009 | 140 views 1. This is an incomplete compilation of Revisionists who have dared to confront the Hoax of the 20th Century - the Jewish Holocaust-Shoah lies because of their love for truth, among other topics.
2. Remember, anyone who thinks and absorbs new information, then refuses to fudge the books because the new information threatens their world view, is a Revisionist.
3. Holocaust believers are either ignorant of the physical facts, liars or both, and that is why they legally persecute anyone who refuses to believe in their lies.
4. For many the maxim still holds - the truth hurts, but don't look for a scapegoat.
5. Life's lesson is - get over it and liberate yourself through hard mental work from your own mental conceptual prison - Arbeit macht Frei. ... (more info)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fredrick.../0/WB27ecKd-3o
Old 12-26-2009, 08:16 PM   #103
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

Wow I`m so upset now.
Never thought that there are people on this site dumb enough to even discuss this. Sorry.
I`m from Germany and my mother was born in 1935. My Grandmother was born 1911. I know from first hand witness accounts that it happened.
No one here in Germany, except the f#cking Neo-Nazis, would discuss this seriously.
I don`t find words for the ignorance and stupidity to post this eXchanger.

derpif
derpif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #104
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpif View Post
Wow I`m so upset now.
Never thought that there are people on this site dumb enough to even discuss this. Sorry.
I`m from Germany and my mother was born in 1935. My Grandmother was born 1911. I know from first hand witness accounts that it happened.
No one here in Germany, except the f#cking Neo-Nazis, would discuss this seriously.

derpif
NO ONE HERE, is disputing it did NOT happen

everyone here is in absolute agreement, it did

what we are discussing is how wide spread are these holocausts ???

(what was NOT recorded in history)

and, how much more truth is there, to dig for ???

SO IT DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN ~ WHAT CAN WE ALL DO,
as part of humanity-who care NOT to have a repeat performance of things like this ???

i have interesting german lineage,
that can be tracked back to 1150ad

we also lived through, a lot of 'hatred' towards
having a german last name, that was discussed yesterday,
at Xmas, to get lengths

so~you don't have to tell me, it happened

WE KNOW iT HAPPENED

in a discovery for 'real' truth

HOW eXpansive was it ???

that is what we are debating

and, how it is, we might all advert it happening again !!!

that is what we are discussing here

WE REPEAT, WE DID NOT WRITE THAT ARTICLE

THERE is a lot of war going on ~ between draco blood/and, elven blood

are you aware of that ???

and, german people were transported - or, choose to run
to advert, getting slaughtered

some even ran from russia/to poland/to france and, into germany-and, onto others parts of the world

many, many people lost their lives ~ most never got to talk about it

although, some do whisper in The Trinity/or The Trine of The Ethers....

that is what we are discussing !!!

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-26-2009 at 08:57 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:59 PM   #105
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

some chickens ~ aligned with churches
instead of keeping their chosen belief systems
to save their lives

did you know, some germans, converted to jews
prior to 1900, as, they thought that was safer
and, relocated to CHE REP
Old 12-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #106
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

when they say st. patrick slayed snakes in ireland

we are NOT talking about the type that slitter on the ground

the catholic/and, pros. still fight in ireland, even today

prior the 2/3rd century - the catholic church didn't even eXist
Old 12-26-2009, 09:07 PM   #107
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

Then go ahead and discuss how ExPANSIVE it was, I don`t care.
There is no difference if 6.000.000 or 3.000.000 people died.
Maybe I don`t get the point here.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:14 PM   #108
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Then go ahead and discuss how ExPANSIVE it was, I don`t care.
There is no difference if 6.000.000 or 3.000.000 people died.
Maybe I don`t get the point here.
the biggest point might be
~ maybe 'the germans' were NOT the real ones, behind it all
(although, history has made it appear that way)

NOT always can you judge men/or women
based only on the 'suits' they present to this world
or, perhaps, are forced to wear

war is NOT a very fair thing ~ to anyone

there is, a lot of important things
~ starting to bubble to the surface

we need to learn to all be in peace, and live in peace

a lot of pieces on earth are starting to work together

so, the past, does NOT repeat itself
Old 12-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #109
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post

No reptillians involved, just pure human evil.
You might consider that the Nazis were heavy Methamphetamine users,
known as Pervitin back then. This drug turns people into icecold agressive beings. Much more likely than anything else.
http://www.amphetamines.com/nazi.html
http://translate.google.com/translat...ml&sl=de&tl=en
Old 12-26-2009, 10:07 PM   #110
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Wow I`m so upset now.

derpif
derpif: I'm curious to hear what you think of the German laws to prevent free speech on the holocaust.

There is an official story about what happened that lead to the formation of Israel. In watching what the Zionist government is doing lately, I have become interested in this topic again because it seems like there are some details that don't add up. It seems like the people best qualified to tell this story are the German people who experienced it, but one can face imprisonment for saying anything other than the official story.

The Neo-Nazi thing makes absolutely no sense to me. Hitler had Jewish blood (1/8 or 1/10th) which he even mentioned in Mein Kampf. Hitler was financed by Jewish bankers such as the Rothschilds without whom he would have not been able to accomplish anything. Further, after the Zionists established Israel, they have been pushing the Palestinians further and further out and destroying their land and property. They are heavily financed by the United States and enjoy some substantial privilege in the Middle East as a result of it. There is something here that just doesn't add up.

FWIW, I studied German in college for four years. My mother's side of the family is Jewish and I've been told I lost distant relatives in the camps. For this reason, my mother protested my studying German or having anything to do with German language or culture. I don't have any grudges. I just want to know what really happened because it appears we are in a position where history may be repeating itself. Those who don't know what really happened in the past are doomed to repeat the same mistakes.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #111
derpif
Avalon Senior Member

Hi sjkted,
in my opinion it is very unfortunate and stupid from Germany that denying of the Holocaust is prosecuted.
This topic is only discussed in underground extremist circles. It is a great taboo here. That is what it makes so interesting for many young people.
In an open discussion with these so called revisionists you could debunk their lies easily for everyone to hear.
In my opinion even the most extremist political view should be allowed the freedom of speech. Everything else is very dangerous.

Greetings
derpif
Old 12-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #112
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

and, the german laws

where i got a parcel of 'pine bark' back in the mail

stating-i was trying to import 'illegal drugs' LOL

we tried to warn many germans/and, NOW EU countries

of the dangers of CODEX /HEALTH PRODUCTs etc.,

and, they didn't listen

they said, that will NEVER happen here

NOW ~ SO MANY RESTRICTIONS in GERMANY ~ it is scary

they should take some lessons from the swiss,
in how they arm themselves !!!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:48 PM   #113
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I dont believe that Germany had all that much to do with this as I see them as the victims.

You just have to ask yourself who profited from this ?

who was in the big hurry to grab all the files and hide them within the vatican

So, I would think if I was a victim of such horrific crimes I would most deffinately want the truth to get out there.

The worse part about all of this is that it continued throughout the years

Most of the world thinks Hitler did all this and oh well he is dead so why worry.

I'm sorry to all that are so bothered with this but to me, its important because of what is happening in the Middle East today
Old 01-16-2010, 10:22 AM   #114
golfsierra
Avalon Senior Member

To support derpif here:

All that nonsense about a 'secret conspiracy organization' behind the Nazis just utilizing them to conduct the holocaust is hair raising BS.

The Nazi decided at the Wannsee conference to solve the 'problem' of the jewish population in Europe and bring it to an end. Ther was noone else involved in this discussion except the German Nazi party.

I don't see the Nazis, especially all the responsible political and military leaders of the German gov at that time, as 'victims'. The aren't.

I am from Germany, too.

And to straighten things out: Discussion about the Holocaust is not forbidden in Germany, but denying it is ! For a good reason as you easily can see.

If denying the holocaust was unlawful in Sweden, USA and some other countries, Nazis all over the world and especially German Nazis would'nt be able to buy and distribute so much Nazi propaganda. In fact, all that stuff like DVDs, books and flags is produced in countries, who fought the Third Reich until it fell - but after the war, they stopped fighting Nazis. Why ?

Abut that parcel with "pine bark" in it (whatever that is), and the German customs claiming that illegal drugs were in it: It depends on what each country (in Europe additionally the EU in Brussels) defined as 'illegal drugs'. Custom has their lists of drugs that can not be imported to or exported from Germany legally. If 'pine bark' is on the list, so what ? Maybe in other countries it's legal, and other stuff may be illegal instead.
There basically is nothing wrong with the laws in Germany. They are different to those in other countries, but do you really expect, that more than 170 nations on this globe have the same understanding of what is legal and what is not ?
Beg you pardon.

Last edited by golfsierra; 01-16-2010 at 10:25 AM.
golfsierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:42 AM   #115
golfsierra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post

there is, a lot of important things
~ starting to bubble to the surface
Well,

lot of nonsense about what happend in WW II / Third Reich is coming out all the time, written by people driven by 'conspiracy' ideas, paranoia, or just not able to separate their fantasies from reality anymore. Some of those people are book writers, and the motive for doing so is is just plain money. People are very gullible and rumors, written as a book, do sell very well.

If you really want to find out about the Holocaust, visit the memorial in Berlin or Yad Vashem in Jerusalem.

What you thing is 'important' has to be questioned concerning the evidence (never provided) and the credibility of those spreading those rumors.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #116
golfsierra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
OK...Gizeh Intelligence supposedly supported Hitler with technology and gold in the 1930's...and part of the deal was that the Nazis would go easy on the Jews. Gizeh Intelligence supposedly withdrew their support for the Nazis in 1941. There is an interesting interview with Al Bielek...where he talks about Hitler, the Nazis, WWII, and Hitler surviving WWII. Here's the link
Al Bielek (his full name is Alfred Bielek) was proven to be a liar and hoaxer already in 2003. Wondering, why people still refer to his utter nonsense, maybe because his bedtime stories are popping up time after time.
See http://www.bielek-debunked.com
for a full report about him lying.

Best regards,

Golf Sierra
Old 01-17-2010, 12:39 AM   #117
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

some red cross documents were recently floating around on the web. In their own documentation they knew of the camps, inspected them, sent care packages to them as well.

I find it very hard to believe the international red cross would help Hitler cover up 6 million murdered people. The red cross documents which appear real to me indicate 200,000 deaths due to typus.

Knowing the red cross from my own experience I can only summarize either the red cross inspectors were ignorant beyond belief or the holocaust as we have come to know it is a grossly distorted version of what actually happened.

Hitler did indeed have the red cross in Germany both before and during the war. How could the red cross not only know about these camps but also visit them and still have no clue of a holocaust?

I've always taken the media's word for it without any critical thinking. But when you apply critical thought even 3 million dead is an impossible number for the given time frame and method used.

then add in relief agencies who did have access to these camps and their negligence to report anything like what the military reported at the end of the war.

We all sit here and agree that another holocaust should never happen but fail to realize another holocaust has happened, is happening and there are far worse holocaust which get no national attention. Just research Gaza and get a clear picture of what is really going on over there.

The native American Indians were nearly wiped off the face of the earth. When Lenin took over Russia millions of people were killed.

We have learned nothing from the holocaust which now seems less than accurate.

America has been slowly turning into a fascist empire where our own citizens are no longer safe from our government due to the Patriot act. Many are beginning to realize 9/11 was done by our own government with the help of Mossad.

The holocaust has morphed from a tragic event that never should have happened to a reason not to even question the current government of Israel or be labl3ed anti-Semitic if you do. So, in response to this "trick" and the connection to 9/11 many Americans are now questioning how authentic story of the holocaust truly is.

"Holocaust denial" isn't a racist movement as people tend to think but rather a questioning of how accurate the history is. For if the history proves otherwise and Israel government has been using this tragic event as a weapon to get whatever they want, than those people who did suffer and die in the holocaust did so for nothing.

Israel has been implicated in some very serious crimes (along with the USA) against humanity. White prosperous bombs in a civilian populated area is a war crime. Depleted uranium rounds (USA also guilty of this in Iraq) is a war crime. Cutting off water, electricity, food and medical supplies to a civilian population is a war crime. Any and all land grabbed in an invasion is a war crime.

Unlike Israel the USA doesn't have a weapon to use against anyone who questions us. The little state the size of NJ has the 3rd most powerful military in the world. (How does that happen?) And the moment you question their actions or responses they can throw up the holocaust like some holy grail which give them a free hall pass to kill innocent civilians in Gaza Strip, illegally kick out Palestine citizens from their homes and cut down ancient olive trees for the "settlers" whom are nothing more than land grabbers on illegal land.

The reason we must find out the truth as to what happened, by whom and why over 60 years ago in Germany is becuase that tragic event is being used to allow a holocaust now. But this time the Jews are doing what the Nazi's did. And if they are not careful the innocent Jews here in the USA and world wide will pay for those crimes once more. There will be a new wave of anti-Jewish fever to grip this nation if we do not stop the abuse.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #118
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

isn't it companies like the red cross,
that have people earning 400,000 + per annum ???
Old 03-06-2010, 03:13 PM   #119
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Wow....exchanger, this information is fascinating...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:22 PM   #120
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

can`t believe i missed this thread

I will say that this did happen . Why it happened is another reason as is who decide it was going to happen

WHO

the Jewish controlled banking industry (Rothschild) decided that an Austrian Jew Uncle Adolf would carry out the plan . He wanted / needed a horror on perpetrated on the Jewish people for the re creation of the nation of Israel and the creation of a governing body formerly called the league of nations to become permanently enshrined in worldly affairs . Land donated by the family Rockefeller made the construction of the UN possible all that missing is the bow
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #121
HORIZONS
Avalon Senior Member

If six or six million are murdered in the name of war it is ALL a holocaust. It doesn't matter how many die it is a holocaust to our true nature. If humanity cannot transcend the need for war, then humanity will eventually kill itself off the planet. Without a paradigm shift in human consciousness a holocaust of Billions will surely come upon us all.

Consciousness transformed + no war = Peace for us all.
HORIZONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 02:15 AM   #122
Slerbot
Avalon Senior Member

eXchanger, I expected better from you.

You say "WE did not write this..." who is WE exactly? Do you have an evil twin I don't know about?

We do not need this foolish discussion to occur again, so your reposting of these rightoid opinions are unneccessary here, and inflammatory for it's own sake.

Short memories or what? No wonder it is the fashion to rewite EVERY history... the latest generation ALWAYS thinks it is the smartest, wisest,
most tech advanced to date. We are still being shown this is also BS - neanderthals could have had it all over us in sprirtituality and art culture.
What do we worship today? Empty vessels: Lady CaCa, famous imbeciles with freakish faces, and stupid, overpaid young men beating the meat out of each other on a field.

Not all history is neccessarily 'wrong'. That's only my opinion now, but your write up of the piece you link to says alot of what you are thinking, too.

As has been stated already, the numbers might have been fudged, Bloodlines and races might have been ignored too, but the hell did happen,
and it still happens of course, just that (many of the holocaust) victims' puppet government is perpetrating some of the same sick rituals on the true owners of the country they inhabit.
Like some child abuse victims who grow up to be pedeophiles.

I would like to obliterate that entire ugly reality and all it's root causes (extreme rascism and other ignorance, grimy secret ritual belief (harmful to others), lack of attention to warped govt policy,
political apathy combined with flag waving patriotism) and so also it's history as some of us know it - perhaps you would too, eXchanger? In my preferred next world, anyone else who really wishes, won't have any of it - inc the current culture and empathy vacuum. Is pretending a different past the way toward a better future?

Last edited by Slerbot; 04-03-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Slerbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #123
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

yes, it's true that there have been many genocides thruout history -- perhaps one difference w/the Nazi attempt at genocide of the Jews [particularly -- yes, i know Jews weren't the only ones to die in the camps] -- the difference is that the other 'genociders' have passed into history -- the Nazi genociders passed to other countries & now control the real power in my own country & others -- it was also the most well-organized genocide we know of

when you deny the Holocaust, you are essentially denying present reality, &, as far as the camps go, very likely denying your own future -- human beings seem to be really good at denial

also, Holocaust denial appears to be fun for anti-Semites

[edit for this: i don't now if the documentary 'Mein Kampf' is still around -- it was released in the year A. Eichmann was brought to trial -- a lot of footage that the SS themselves had taken of the camps -- there 's also a map that the British made of the location of the camps -- they were EVERYWHERE -- i remember reading of one small camp in which the inmates were given bunks made of barbed wire to sleep on

it seems kind of tasteless & definitely un-loving to me to deny the suffering & death of so many]

Peace & Freedom, wynderer

Last edited by wynderer; 03-17-2010 at 06:51 PM.
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:15 PM   #124
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

in many languages - there isn't a she/or a he - or; an i
there just, is, what there is,
we prefer 'we', rather than 'i'
if 'we' is good enough for 'the bloody queen'
than, it is 'good enough' for us - why be; a little 'i' ?
we aren't anyone's subject, we are free !!!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:16 PM   #125
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

also; there was a huge holocaust in america;
back in 1490 - NOT even recorded in the history books

(we sure, do NOT want history to repeat itself)