Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #11
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Antonia that is a very interesting story i don't doubt you for one moment, many have had these experiences.
I have decided i will not post my experiences again because i have found negativity in this by telling our stories it is a release but now i know i can not tell What i would like to ask you do you have any information regarding what is going to happen here on earth and are the good ones out there watching over us?
I think you may have had this discussion because of the doir situation earth finds itself in these days.
Now that many have had a chance to express their reactions, and take steps to work through them, I think this forum would be the perfect place for experiencers to continue the telling. I think it would be perfect for the people here to show they can calm down their intense emotional reactions - in both the experiencer and non-experiencer "camps" and show that we can rise above reactions that cause others to close down.

This goes for Lionhawk's decision to shut down as well. The reactions were getting rather extreme and long-established and well-loved members of our forum were taking the brunt of it. So the mods stepped in. Whenever anyone new jumps into our little Avalon boat here, especially with a strong personality, it can take some mighty rocking before everyone can get back into balance again. This is not a bad thing. We all learn so much from difficult situations - learn much more than from "puffy" events.

Everyone from the warrior to the "love and light" people have a right to express their philosophy here. How you react is your choice. I often just let it go when I want to disagree with someone - thinking - what purpose will it serve, esp after others have already expressed similar thoughts.

Proof of what we can do here is on the vegan vs omnivore threads - over the entire internet, some of the most civil discussions of this extremely hot topic are found right here at Avalon!

Many Blessings,
Karen
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote