Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #26
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

"However, the testimony of those here have proven otherwise.These are soul shaking experiences shared that might never have been brought to light. The thing that interests me the most is how these beings are getting here, why they are here, and most of all, what we can do to overcome their terror over those who are being confronted with them."

Someone I respect says they are here because (and one would have to read the entire Right Use Of Will books to comprehend what he is saying) but it has to do with the split between father and mother energies.

Once that split is healed (in the space of love) they will leave the planet and won't be able to stand being around us because they will no longer be magnetically drawn in.

All the mass meditation, chanting etc; has still not raised vibration of this planet according to him (I agree- just have a look at what is going on in the world) because people are looking up (whether it's looking to channel spiritual energies *upwards*, going to church and asking *angels* for help etc) and not looking within the *box* of the original division of the divine feminine energies.

This split is being played out on a mass level and has been for millennia. So it's up to each and every one of us to heal that split (according to him) and change the magnetics and vibration of the planet and that involves regaining right use of will and reclaiming parts of yourself that have been *lost*.

Anyhow- I had a delightful convo with him this am about it as he had just come back from seeing David Icke and Icke got into the reptilian's and my friend thought he didn't have the full picture as to the why of it all (why are they here etc)

My friend is fully aware of the sexual component to it all as well- and the difference between snake and reptilian energies.

Interestingly enough- as a child I was *encoded* for lack of a better term (at around 2-3 years old) with some sort of snake symbol and from that age a snake = sex to me (sorry to bring this up but I was programmed before birth to be part of certain projects). I have not explored the full meaning of that (that is only a conscious memory) but one day I will and will hopefully have something to report unless someone else may know what that means and why Illuminati would use a snake symbol to equal sex.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:18 PM   #27
P4BL0
Banned

Talking I Love a Reptilian

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:36 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:30 PM   #28
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

P4BLO

Thats a great story, and I hope you are still friends with this person. I cannot say mine was reptilian, as ( and you can through avalon check back my posts) I have said before about my experiences, I have never seen anything but shadows and the predator sort of triangular wavey transparent person in my house. Sorry cant quite explain what i saw.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:31 PM   #29
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

P4BLO, i agree although i did have a bad experience with one i know there are good and bad in all races.
I could have been attacked by a human that would have been bad too The fact it was another species i feel terrorises some, we have been conditioned not to believe in alien species haven't we.
If you asked anyone on the street about seeing a reptile or any other race you would have them laughing in your face!
They put it in the films though and on our tv that all alien species are bad that that they are here to kill/eat the humans.
I am suspicious of reptiles because of a what happened to me but as i have said countless times i have now dealt with that it's over i have moved on.
Once disclosure is given i think many will go mad with the whole concept maybe disclosure will never happen but these races are out there the masses need to know this it is not a figment of the imagination it is real.I think everyone here on this site knows this but look around you, your family, your friends how would they cope if disclosure ever happens.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #30
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit can you elborate more on your predator type creature you have seen?
Old 10-16-2009, 09:32 PM   #31
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni... Snake is also symbolic of a 'holder of secrets,' and some secrets come out or can be 'seen' during sex. How ingenious... hide the codes of the Universe within the constructs of true intimacy, they are forever protected there!!! No true love and intimacy then no codes... a built in protection, no rubber needed! Falling in love raises your vibration.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #32
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Hi Brook. The woman I know is human. Her children are hybrid and her adult contact was hybrid. The children's father was a reptilian.

However, my mind is digesting Patrick Geryl's interview that made me think of several other areas of interest. For instance Patrick Geryl and B&K talked about 3 events that are on the horizon which begin with 1) a CME, 2) a magnetic pole reversal and 3) followed by a pole shift. Now B&K think this particular timeline has been adverted.

Ok ,if this timeline is adverted, why? Perhaps Violette had an explaination where he postulated that the earth's solar system may be captured by the Milky Way galaxy. What if in the past, when the earth crossed the galactic center, what Geryl postulated did happen - as evidenced by ice core samples from Greenland. However, perhaps this time the galactic passing doesn't play out as it has in the past due to the earth's solar system switching from the Sagittarius space to the Milky Way galaxy.

Geryl also makes reference to all of the volcanoes going off during the magetic pole reversal and pole shift where the volcanoes would discharge their contents that would go up into the atmosphere and surround the earth - where there would be no sun for the next 40 years. Well if what he says happens, this certainly is a pickle. There are those who plan to go underground for safety to ride out this event. Geryl claims the earthquakes would destroy underground bunkers and that no one would be safe. He is identified how one wants to be on high ground and away from volcanoes. (That lets me out.) He also says that the last H20 wave is the largest so I suspect the danger of tsunamis is immense to our physical existence on the planet.

Now let's back away from this information and look at another bigger picture playing out. Why is there such a push for a one-world order and chipping everyone if TPTB are aware of what is going to happen in the next few years? Why is there a massing of reptilians that some suggest? Whereas, my information from a contactee said they were evacuating the planet.

Do we really just have 2 years to prepare? And if so, prepare for what? We have Astralwalker's thread which identifies transcendence at a spiritual level. We have all of our ground crew threads which focus on self-sufficiency. We have the threads on chem trails and flu virus pandemics. Why kill off the people of the planet prior to this event? Does any of this make any sense?

I do have some thoughts about this but was wondering if others are looking into these types of questions that persist for me. This is a huge puzzle. It's a mystery crying out to be solved. What is globalization really about if according to Geryl's worldview the planet will indeed go through a pole shift soon?

Would there really be folks out there who could survive living on the planets surface with no sunshine for the next 40 years? (There goes all the money for solar equipment.) And how can food grow if this scenario did play out? Would the planet be inhabitable?

I've heard some futuristic stories from contactees where they will be taken to other planets to wait out the cleaning up of the planet; and I've heard of culling, similar to the wraiths in Stargate Atlantis where humans would be kept like cattle until needed as a food source later. Is this the real reason behind micro chipping where they can locate their human stock and retrieve it? Who knows? I've also heard numerous stories from both contactees and abductees where they are being trained by the aliens. Trained for what and more importantly for when?

An abductee has told me that the reptilians have been around for thousands of years and have dominion over humans. How did this come about? Another individual who is linked to angelic realms said the grey and reptilian dominion is rapidly coming to an end.

We have heard from another witness, Robert Dean, that we are getting help from our friends upstairs. We are told from contactees that other alien beings are here assisting us throughout this process. And we have heard from Alex Collier that some aliens don't know if humans are worth saving because they don't respect their planet, they don't respect each other and they don't respect themselves.

There are circles within circles of information yet at the core of all of this info is this human body with a 3D human brain. I have heard some contactees describe some reptilians as almost angelic. How is this possible? And then there are those horror stories of Dulce underground facilities.

Yet, intermingled among all of the stories is that "something this way comes..." soon. I think it was Violette who said it was already on its way and that there is more then one super wave. I suspect that it will be the super wave that triggers the sun, which in turn will eject its CME throughout our solar system. There is also a report of a subluminal craft that was sent out into space to look for monitor for super waves. If this is true then it is obvious to even the densest of minds that the horizon event is not far off. If this is the case do we really need to worry about the reptilians or care what they are up too? Or is there something sinister afoot where their plan is to entrap human souls for their personal use in the future? All of this has been postulated at one point or another in various threads.

What exactly is the reptilian experience? Is it just an abduction and exploitation of humans? Is it a rescue mission? Are they the overseers of this planet and its human population. Is it a nefarious plan to manipulate and exploit what they consider their property (as the greys identified to Sleeper)? Are humans sovereign? Alex Collier says were basically ET royalty. That our genetic markup includes 22 different extra-terrestrial species. (I think that is how he explained it.) In one sense, the reptilians remind be of buccaneer pirates out to get what they can take, yet I have known of human contactees who identify them as caretakers and beneficial.

To me it is no wonder the poor human brain shuts down or spins around in a state of confusion when contemplating these beings and their relationship with humans.

I do agree with you Brook that healing takes place when an abductee can share their story in a supportive environment. I also understand Credo Mutwa's horror when he described his own experience. One can see how some reptilians view humans the same way some humans view cattle. And yet, there are also stories of healing, education and friendship. Are all of these stories to be tossed out the window like the perverbial baby with the bathwater?

Needless to say. There is still much left to investigate and explore when it comes to this particular topic.

Last edited by Carol; 10-16-2009 at 10:05 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:00 PM   #33
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Ammit can you elborate more on your predator type creature you have seen?
I actually watched both predator films many times after to try and figure it out. In the film with Arni, the predator is up the tree next to arnie, the creature seems to show a curved sortof wave to its invisibility. My experience was a triangular shape to the invisibility, it stood about 6 feet 8", i measured the from the floor to where i recon i saw the top of its head.

No noise, not a sound, the whole area was quiet, wife was not snoring or atleast couldnt hear her, no cars and no damned sea gull noises.

It turned its head but am unsure if it turned to look at me or the opposite direction, just couldnt tell.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #34
P4BL0
Banned

Talking I Love Reptilians

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:09 PM   #35
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

P4BLO, obviously you never guest your friends secret, now you know, is there anything you notice now that you never did then, besides the green eyes.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:21 PM   #36
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

I don't believe Jim Sparks believes they are good...he also believes that memories are projected..and controling...an illusion

Quote:
“I sensed how they screen image,” Jim went on, “meaning they project a visual in your mind—and this is what they do with all abductees—they project something in your mind. First they probe you, every fiber of your makeup, to know what your fears are, what your likings are, what you believe in. If you’re the type, for example, who believes in beautiful angelic beings that help people—when you’re abducted they will project in your mind that you’re with angelic beings. Whatever it takes. . .”
“Yes,” I responded, “whatever it takes.”

Science and nothing else
Jim says he learned to shake off screen imaging after he noticed each image was accompanied by “euphoria. When I got these sensations of euphoria, that triggered in my mind, hey, they’re screen imaging. I’d literally shake my head, hit my forehead and say ‘Bull****.’ Then I would see what was really there. So I think it challenged them to try stronger methods, high tech methods, to throw this individual off and it would challenge me to try to mess it up. What I hung on to all those years was literally anger. And hate. I focussed on anger, and hate, and that this is science and nothing else!”

My view is we can make our way through the litter of real and illusory in abduction reports if we have a central theory of what the abduction experience is about. What plot line or theory does a particular incident fit? Who benefits? What is the motive? My central theory is the aliens have put in place an elaborate program of psychological conditioning which begins in childhood and is applied relentlessly in pursuit of the desired result. The desired result is to get the abductee to accept, embrace, even celebrate, what is happening to him, no matter how exploitative it may be. This is difficult to achieve, which is why it took more than 5 years to break Jim Sparks.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:23 PM   #37
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Carol,
I personally think reptilians have created the current earth human and the hybrid program is perhaps an upgrade, perhaps it is to be used off planet (and is being used) perhaps as drone workers to do jobs similar to the greys on other planets.

I wonder if the PTB have planned an exit plan (or some PTB) because those factions want out of the alien *agenda* and *need* to tag people?
Or is the tagging another monitoring system (you see I think the monitoring system like that is not necessary because they have way more advanced systems- the AI surveillance system being one) so is that just disinfo scare tactics the PTB use to create fear?

And maybe the reptoids (if they are in control) don't care about trashing the planet because they have technologies that can clean it up and it's to their advantage if we trash it (maybe another deal they made with the PTB- who knows).

BTW- I have not read Jim Sparks material but I agree with him with what he said in above paragraph.
They do an elaborate job to con you - with illusions etc; and because it is true we have trashed the planet and each other it makes you want to be on their *side*.

And yes, if we are all going to be toast in 2012- 2013 or 2017 then what does it matter unless they plan to repopulate the planet with hybrids so it works to their advantage for us to trash the planet and maybe that's why the PTB (if they are behind the control of PTB's) are so keen on destruction. The chipping if real could be a ploy for people to create an uprising and get killed (more depopulation).......but then why depopulation if there are major earth changes coming unless they have truly averted those particular timelines.

Last edited by eleni; 10-16-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:32 PM   #38
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

So Ammit i would say you were seeing the predator form as it was in camouflauge like in the film.
My experience was a full on sighting/ solid.
It stood around 8- 9tf tall i am only 5ft so to me it was huge.
It word a helmet type on it's head so i did not see the face. It was green/black in colour, it wore a type of military uniform, combats but as i explained earlier this was not made of material we would know but it fused with the skin this hard to explain, it also wore a breast plate there was no insigna on it's uniform. what i noticed was the dreadlock type hair.
This is what shocked me when i watched the predator film and aliens. the likeness was very similar.
The dreadlocks were quite long it was not hair but a type of leathery skin they hung loose so that when the head moved they moved separately.
It was very heavy footed.
It found me by smell i am going out on a limb here to say this is their heightened sense.
they are very strong i remember this one have no trouble pulling me up by one hand/ or what ever it was it was gloved can not remember very well now, to the standing position because at the time i was hiding.
It spoke to me telepathically in a deep drone type sound but it came across as english in my mind and it just said "I have been looking for you for a long time" I do not wish to go into what happened next as i said i have dealt with that.
It was terrifying at the time but i put protection around myself it sensed something at first i could see it held back but then i was attacked, for a better word.

Last edited by Karen; 10-16-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:36 PM   #39
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I am truely sorry for what you had to endure, but you said you put protection around yourself, yet it seemed to make no difference.... Why??
Old 10-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #40
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

According to my friend - none of this protection stuff works unless one has reclaimed their will energy.

I am also glad you are okay now- I know these incidents create PTSD and it can be debilitating.
Old 10-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #41
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Will energy, so how does one reclaim this?
Old 10-16-2009, 10:42 PM   #42
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni i think you are correct when you say reptilians created the current earth human. yes perhaps the hybrid program is an upgrade that makes sense also.
I do not think the reptilians would think twice about trashing the earth, they have taken all they can anyway mother earth is crying out!
They have done this before to other planets they can or will do it again.
I do not want to be negative i am trying really hard to think positive in all of this, but when i look around me today in the UK people, they are not what they use to be. I see it in their faces, in their manner.
There are some yes i agree but they are a minority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Carol,
I personally think reptilians have created the current earth human and the hybrid program is perhaps an upgrade, perhaps it is to be used off planet (and is being used) perhaps as drone workers to do jobs similar to the greys on other planets.

I wonder if the PTB have planned an exit plan (or some PTB) because those factions want out of the alien *agenda* and *need* to tag people?
Or is the tagging another monitoring system (you see I think the monitoring system like that is not necessary because they have way more advanced systems- the AI surveillance system being one) so is that just disinfo scare tactics the PTB use to create fear?

And maybe the reptoids (if they are in control) don't care about trashing the planet because they have technologies that can clean it up and it's to their advantage if we trash it (maybe another deal they made with the PTB- who knows).

BTW- I have not read Jim Sparks material but I agree with him with what he said in above paragraph.
They do an elaborate job to con you - with illusions etc; and because it is true we have trashed the planet and each other it makes you want to be on their *side*.

And yes, if we are all going to be toast in 2012- 2013 or 2017 then what does it matter unless they plan to repopulate the planet with hybrids.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #43
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit- he says that to reclaim our lost will energy we must first reclaim lost parts of ourselves and heal the split between mother/father energy. He says that is the energy that first attracted the reptilians to the planet.

INTRODUCTION

I have been searching for answers for quite some time, because I have had a persistent feeling that despite all of our exhorting of one another and all of our efforts to improve our situation on this planet, there has been something underlying that would explain why we have not been very successful, and instead, have continued to live out the adage that history repeats itself.
When I came across the information that the functioning of the majority of our brains has been becoming increasingly imbalanced and dominated by the part of our brain referred to as our Reptilian brain stem, I felt that here was an important piece of information that had been missing. I wanted to know more about what this meant.
I have since learned many things, among them that even though the symptoms and enactments of advancing Reptilian brain domination have been becoming increasingly apparent all around us, it has just now been being recognized for what it really is, for how it happens and for what this really means. This book is about how and why this brain imbalance has been happening and what we can do about it.
While there are many things about our Reptilian brain that are good for our survival, domination by our Reptilian brain is not the way our human brains are meant to develop. All the parts of our brain are meant to develop and function in an interactive balance, and yet, Reptilian brain domination has become so prevalent that it has come to be regarded as normal. Reptilian brain domination has even been being described as “human nature,” but it is not the true nature of humans.
Understanding the far-reaching effects of Reptilian brain domination, how it happens, why it is so detrimental and what we can do about it may take awhile to sink in, but essentially this is a brain imbalance that has been imperiling the very qualities that make us loving and caring human beings. Reptilian brain domination results in reacting rather than thinking and feeling. These reactions are to protect perceived threats to the self, real or not.
Reptilian brain domination reduces life to a binary world of self and other in which survival means that self must prevail. It has not integrated enough to see that we are interdependent. Where there is Reptilian brain domination, there is a deep-seated imprint that we have only self to depend on. Distrust is high. This makes it difficult to think beyond self, to have good relationships with others and to effect any sustainable change.
Perhaps some of the appeal of Reptilian brain domination has been the illusion that because we don’t really care all that much, or perhaps, at all, about others, we are free to do whatever we want and ignore the consequences to others because they are not us. Are you aware of how much reactionary behavior we have in our current system of living? Becoming reactionary is not normal human behavior. Taking action when there is a real survival threat is normal human behavior, but Reptilian brain domination can blur that discernment.
By understanding Reptilian brain domination we can become able to see that it has been the root cause of most of our many and collective problems.
Addressing Reptilian brain domination can enable us to more effectively make the shifts we need to make on the deep and underlying levels where these shifts need to be made, not only in ourselves, but also socially and globally.
To understand, and even to believe, what it can really mean to have Reptilian brain domination, it seems necessary to have a foundation of understanding in the current knowledge about our brain development and also the causes of our many current imbalances. In the light of this, I have tried to make the scientific information in this book as readable and emotionally engaging as I could.
Although it has now become known as a scientific fact that we can grow brain cells and neural pathways at any age, now called neuro-plasticity, many of us have still lacked understanding of how to effectively improve our brain function in the 2/3, (or more), of our brain that does not respond to words.
Because we can best restore brain balance by using a synergistic blend of approaches, shifting our brains to a state of greater balance can seem to be more difficult than it may at first appear. However, if we have the desire to do it, it isn’t likely to be too difficult for us to accomplish. Based on the research that has been done about what stimulates what parts of our brain to develop, I have included many practical suggestions for improving the development, integration and balance in our entire brain and nervous system. Our efforts can produce results while also being stimulating, enjoyable and even fun, and need not be particularly “mental,” because in most of us, it is the parts of our brain other than the Neocortical, thinking part that need the most help.
There is also a lot of information in this book about the role that stress has been playing in our brain and nervous system imbalances, information on nutrition and detoxifying our bodies and also what can be done during pregnancy, birth and early infancy to stop perpetuating our developmental imbalances.
As a stepping stone to finding additional help, there is also a resource section included at the end of the book. There are now many ways available to get the help we need. Also, by listening to ourselves, we can find inner promptings to guide us on an interesting journey of self-discovery, challenging us to develop more parts of ourselves.
Better brain development and balance can result from giving our brain what it needs. With that help, our brain can make many shifts for the betterment of our entire being, and subsequently, everything around us. After all, our brain is the processing center for our intelligence, and its state of development is reflected to us in everything, internal and external. Why not improve its development, integration and balance?
Old 10-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #44
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps the fear took over and the protection is lessened i do not know!
I think things could have been a whole lot worse i may not have survived so i am lucky in that respect. My intuition in all of this told me this was like an eye for an eye, i have many things i am still trying to find out about myself but i do have protection around me i know this, this was pay back for something i picked this up telepathically from this creature. He even marked his helmet like a type of notch on the bedpost.
Now the other one who was beside this one all the time while this was happening to me was watching on.
When this elite overlord was done so to speak he simply made a noise which i interpreted as your turn now!
As he walked away i was left to the demise of the other one, i knew another attack would kill me i had been in shock up til then but now i stated to cry the other one moved closer i suddenly got a sensation of warmth a glow, i realised quickly this was not the same, again my intuition or maybe thought transference told me this one was a shape shifter and not a predator type being at all.
But i was confused how could this shape shifter hide like this in front of this predator unknownly. Why did the predator not know this was not one of his own.
The shape shifter gave me healing i remember that, there was no words spoken but a sense of compassion.
All i remember next was waking up in my bed, it was morning i felt like sh....t i thought it was all dream, i remember the flash in my eye the night before but then it all happened so fast.
I knew what had taken place i searched my body for marks then i found the the mark on my arm it was pretty big and bright red in colour. it was raised from the skin and you could feel it if you ran your finger across it. I have since found out the mark is a kind of protection for me in the future a sort of "Don't touch" i have work to do here and this was put in place for no more abduction scenarios and dare i say it since that one i have not had one Oh by the way i'm touching wood right now and crossing everything.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:04 PM   #45
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Q. I'm trying to reclaim lost Will and I'm not sure I know how.

A. Reclaiming lost Will is similar to the concept of what you dislike in others you dislike in yourself, but in addition to the mental recognition of these things there is also attention given to the emotional aspects of it. Your recognition of it may come first as an emotional response to something. Instead of talking yourself out of those feelings, give them expression as sound, breath and maybe also body movement. Allow and accept your responses and notice the judgments in yourself against this. Trusting your emotions to move creates a vibration where there was none. If you have lost Will that needs to return, emotional vibration and judgment release creates a space for it to return. This will draw the lost Will that is your back to you. You can also help it by stating your intention to work with it by increasing your self-acceptance and love. Many serious gaps, including denied greatness, are part of our lost Will.
Remember that what you experience of others is usually a picture of your judgments. Also remember that the reflections triggering you can involve projections on your part. For example, if you banished your anger with, among other judgments, the judgment that anger is destructive, you will be triggered by any anger that appears to you to be destructive. This is not necessarily the essence of the anger.
Your television can provide you with lots of triggers in the safety of your own home. Giving expression to your emotions with sound creates a vibration that makes a space, a magnetic receptor site, for whatever essence involvement is yours. As you move along and understand it, it is going to be drawn back to you if that is its right place.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #46
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Christo888- my feeling is that the snake symbol in connection to sex runs deeper for programmed people- maybe it has something to do with DNA since it was imprinted in me so young (secret projects take DNA from very young children as do the *aliens*).
Old 10-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #47
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Eleni, it would be interesting to see how many abductees have been through trauma within the family unit.
Mine was certainly a problem one.
There was no real love there within the mother/father relationship this could be the answer.
By breaking down the love/compassion between the only two people that care in our lives from day one can cause a fracture.
When we are born we bring the love through with us, i can remember being around a year old and feeling the love i sensed when i first came dwindling away and i felt a longing to be back from where i came.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:14 PM   #48
P4BL0
Banned

Talking I love

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:35 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #49
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting point eleni about the Reptilian brain being emphasised over the balanced interaction between all 7 brain centers.

I wonder if that is were 'Geico,' and 'Life Water,' are appealing too. Also I noticed that a lot of supplements and food products have Radiator Fluid added to them, especially the 'Vitamin Shoppe,' and 'GNC' branded products... mostly garbage ingredients.

Radiator fluid may have something to do with the blood mixture for reptiles therefore when added to human consumption and then mind programmed by commercials you can begin altering the formation of DNA over time into Reptilian???

Crazy huh!!!

When a Reptilian bleeds in the movies it glows just like radiator fluid... too spooky in plain sight!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 02:09 AM   #50
P4BL0
Banned

Talking Rays of Wisdom

Last edited by P4BL0; 10-26-2009 at 07:35 AM.