Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 12-23-2008, 05:48 PM   #351
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria

WHO/WHAT MOVED DA MOON SO FAR STH.

Breifly the planets in our solar system can be tracked in their apparent geocentric obit of earth, yes l know our solar system is not geocentric (revolving around planet earth) but heliocentric (revolving around the Sun) none the less to all intents and appearances to the causal observer the various stars and planet do appear to revolve around the earth (appear to) as well the sun the moon as well as all the currently recognized heavenly bodies eg mars, jupiter, moon, sun etc, follow a path through our heavens approximately in line with our equater give or take 15 degrees, so much for the astronomy lesson,
NOW THE SIGNIFANCE OF WHAT LM ABOUT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL READING THIS IS THAT THE MOON AT APPRROXIMATELY 4.00AM ON THE 24 DEC2008 WAS WITNESSED AS BEING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF MILES SOUTH OF ITS COMMON PATH OF BEING WITHIN THE 15 DEG OF THE EQUATER.

The question is why and how could that be even remotely possible, to offer you some human analogy it is as bezare an occurance as say steeping outside one day to discover every person vehicle and creature travel backwards (walking backwards, driving backwards etc) EXCEPT YOURSELF another equally extreme example would be rather like watching a waterfall with the water travel upwards rather than downwards,l hope you all realize the enormaty of this phenomena. another eaxample would be like travel to say nth amearica only to discover it was no longer there only to discover later that it was now located next to the antartic instead
DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THE EXTREMITY OF THIS EVENT

For all of those whom have any religous prophecitical teachings the often reffer to signs in the heavens occuring prior to major events e.g the return of the messiah/budda etc etc etc or sometimes other major/sometimes cataclysmic events.

There is some possibly less significant occurance perhaps not so extreme thaqt may offer some explanation for the radical change in the moons location such as a poleshift that did not result in the cataclysims foretold by some rather than cataclysmic simply a poleshift that occured smothly and without a hitch l unfortunately do not posses a compas with which to guage if this possible pole shift also resulted in a magnet poleshift as well.
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 06:34 AM   #352
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Melbourne/Victoria

I've seemed to have fallen in the abyss of books and many readings on the net. Of recent, the Astralwalker perspective of 2012 resonates profoundly. He's someone that we need to be in close contact with similar to Wingmaker whereby the act of meditation is critical in our evolutionary process as a species. This I believe is a conjuate to all the necessary skills that are required for the survival on our planet.
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #353
Hoss the SURVIVER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Melbourne/Victoria

HI ALL

Merry Xmas U lot
N a grouse NEW YEAR to ya'll

Hoss
E G M
Hoss the SURVIVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:27 PM   #354
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Merry Christmas to ALL...

A Merry Christmas to ALL the Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew

I hope you all have an enjoyable and safe Christmas. Plenty to eat, drink and a ton of presents under the Christmas tree.
Love and peace to all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 12-24-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:21 PM   #355
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year for 2009

Peace and love to you all
Barb
Aussie Babe
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 07:37 PM   #356
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post David Icke Tickets...

To all wanting David Icke Tickets for his 11th of April 2009 show!!!
This Wednesday the 31st of December will be the cut off date in regards to anyone wanting tickets to see David.
So if there's anyone who wants to purchase tickets, then PM me ASAP.
All the good seats have sold out.
Anyone wanting to buy them on their own, here's the link: David Icke Melbourne Show
Sorry for the mad rush, but I just don't want to miss out on his show.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 12-29-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 07:44 AM   #357
Dakini7
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Members I've Sponsored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relayer View Post
To All Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew Members

Today I have PM'ed a Moderator in regards to sponsoring some of you so you can all remain full members of the Avalon team.
I have sponsored ten (10) members for a period of 12 months and have paid in full. We just need to wait for the moderators to activate your accounts. Due to the enormous work involved in the transition to a subscription Forum, please give them a few days to get things happening. Remember, they are not being paid for what their doing, and please take it from me, they work their butts off.
Here is the list of people I've paid the sponsorship fees for:

Lt Ripley
ForsakenFalcon
Aussie Babe
Hoss the SURVIVER
Peace2all
Lunatic
Dakini7
mulder
sugar
KellyNUTS

The sponsorship for the above people is a gift from me. Therefore I do NOT want to be reimbursed. Any attempt do so will deeply offend me, so please don't try.
Please take care all and I hope to see you all back soon under full membership. Peace to you all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

P.S. Will make a report on last Sunday's meeting held at my place. Not sure when I will find the time, as I've been flat out since last Friday and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it, but it should be within the next couple of days or so.
Oh my!!!! I haven't been back on here for a bit, and just found this! Relayer, you are a total gem! Thankyou so much from the bottom of my heart
Dakini7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:42 AM   #358
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Melbourne/Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakini7
Oh my!!!! I haven't been back on here for a bit, and just found this! Relayer, you are a total gem! Thankyou so much from the bottom of my heart
Your most welcome my friend.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-29-2008, 11:24 AM   #359
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Melbourne/Victoria

4th Melborne/Victoria Ground Crew Meeting Report

Held on the 28th of December '08 at 1:00pm Location: AussieG's abode

Attendees:
AussieG
Frank
mulder
Relayer
Peace2all
Artie
Zac

Firstly let me say that some who wanted to attend could not make it at the last minute, but contacted me to let me know. They were missed, but emergencies do arise and I thank them for letting me know they would be absent.

I have to say that AussieG knows how to put on a spread. The food was lovely, drink aplenty, but most of all, the atmosphere was one of the best settings in quite a while. It was so pleasant to sit in AussieG's backyard and soak up the extraordinary scenery. Ferns and other plants were abundant, with an exquisite Japanese type water garden with a meditating gazebo that felt extremely positive the moment you entered it. It was a landscapers dream. And as Artie commented: "the feng shui was just right".

Here is a summary of the main topics discussed, in order of discussion:
(1) Ground Crew member Tee-shirts
It was bought up that the Ground Crew should have some type of colors to show others that we are a collective of like minded people and we need to show ourselves, especially those members attending the David Icke seminar.
Some may think of it as blatantly wearing bikie type colors and we are only seeking violence and that we will be standing out to the wrong type of people. i.e. Government and law enforcement types.
We only want our logo to be shown, and perhaps a first name followed by our Avalon user name. This can be further discussed at our next meeting.
Frank has been delegated to look into this with Lt Ripley and Don'tPanic.

(2) Organize a central meeting place
I have to admit that it can be a pain to have to travel too far to a meeting place. We therefore decided to find a central point in Melbourne so it won't be too far to travel for most members. One suburb suggested was Caulfield, or around that general area.
I have been delegated in locating a suitable meeting place, such as a hall that can be hired for the day, with tea and coffee facilities. All members are asked to contribute a few dollars in the hiring. A plate of food will be taken to each meeting by all members.
This item will be discussed fully and ratified at the next meeting.

(3) Meditation techniques taught to members
Its fairly important that members be in touch with themselves as well as with others. All who attended have agreed that people (including myself) should learn the art of meditation. This is not mandatory, but strongly recommended.
We would like to delegate this to Robski, as he is the one person that is studying this fairly in-depth and is very much in tune with his spiritual side.
He may refuse, as this is only a suggestion, we'll leave it up to him and discuss it further next meeting.

(4) Photographing Chemtrails, Cellphone towers or anything unusual
Chemtrails was a fairly discussed topic at the meeting, and there is growing concern that Australia has not been omitted in this type chemical dumping on the populace.
Cell phone towers was another issue, especially since they spew out vast amounts of microwave energy. They seem to be creeping closer to populated areas, and God knows what the long term affects could be.
If you have a digital camera or photo/video phone, then please take some snapshots of the above or anything that doesn't seem normal, like your local member of parliament.
But seriously, what footage you manage to capture, we will make a request to the moderators on the Forum to make a special thread where people can post their pictures.

(5) Growing your own vegetables
AussieG has suggested that we should all think about growing our own vegetables, now and for when TSHTF. An extremely good point AussieG put up, was the fact that, "how many of us actually know how to grow a vegie?"
All thought that this was a very important issue. Its great to horde heaps of dry and reconstituted food, but vegies are one of the best sources of vitamins and minerals.
This topic will be discussed more fully and will be studied more intensely at the next and subsequent meetings.
Knowing the importance of this topic, silly me didn't bother getting details on seed suppliers. AussieG has a very good selection of seeds he has already obtained, and I'll get him to post up a contact for you to get these seeds from an Aussie supplier.

(6) Body fitness
At the last meeting held at my place, Artie came up with a very valid point: How many of us has the fitness to do the physical work and preparation necessary to survive when TSHTF? I'd hazard a guess that most of us would be physically unfit.
It has been suggested at this meeting that this topic needs more attention, as not only preparing yourself in regards to food, water and shelter, your body should be ready as well.
We have suggested that perhaps Artie might help us in this regard as he is extremely physically fit and would be the best suited in guiding us on fitness.
This is another topic to be fully examined at the next and future meetings.

That is basically all that was said in regards to a proper agenda. We then started to discuss other things not pertinent to survival.
We discussed the New World Order issue quite a bit, as well as plenty of other plots and conspiracies.

Some of you may be a bit disappointed in the lack of information discussed and presented here, but we are still trying to fine tune things as we go. This is not an easy thing to get right in just a few meetings, so please be patient.

I once again need to bring up the issue of anyone wanting to purchase the book: "Dare to Survive" by Holly Deyo
The total cost of the book in Australian dollars, including shipping is approximately $130.00 ($88.95 US)
Unfortunately $44.00 US is for shipping, what a joke!
The book costs $44.95 US, only 95 cents dearer than the shipping costs.
So, if I can buy them in bulk, there will only be one shipping cost, which can be shared by all wanting the book/s.
I can't stress how good this book is. Its an asset when TSHTF. You'll have it on hand at all times.
I'll leave it up to you.

I will more than likely announce later this week or early next, when the next meeting will be held and where. Hold tight until then.
Once again my sincerest thanks to AussieG for his hospitality, all members who attended and the members who called me to let me know they couldn't make it.
Also, special thanks to Peace2all, Artie and Zac for making the effort to show up to the meeting, knowing that they were on a very tight schedule. They were meant to book into their camping spot they'd planned for sometime, and we are not sure if they could actually make it by the deadline. I sincerely hope they made it.
Take care and peace to all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 12-29-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:04 PM   #360
sugar
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Everyone,
Wishing you all a very safe and Happy New year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4ictu13.jpg (14.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by sugar; 12-29-2008 at 04:12 PM.
sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 10:29 PM   #361
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Its fairly important that members be in touch with themselves as well as with others. All who attended have agreed that people (including myself) should learn the art of meditation. This is not mandatory, but strongly recommended.
We would like to delegate this to Robski, as he is the one person that is studying this fairly in-depth and is very much in tune with his spiritual side.
He may refuse, as this is only a suggestion, we'll leave it up to him and discuss it further next meeting.

[/QUOTE]

Hello all. I would be glad to take on the role of presenting practical means of meditation to the GC group in the coming meeting. Meditating allows you to connect with your true self, and may assist in revealing layers of facades created because of fearful experiences in our lives.

After reading the Wingmakers website, posted on project camelot, it makes clear sense that the dualities in our life is "fear & divine love". It's a choice we make which of the two actions we regularly or seldom practice. Our actions are our experiences on this 3rd dimensional plane which may form layers, thus hiding our true selves to oneself or it may lead to living a life filled with freewill all derived from the expressions of the divine love.

The choice is always YOURS...........

Wishing all true happiness for 2009......................
Old 12-30-2008, 02:03 AM   #362
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Johnno thanks for the post. As the fog lifts the path can be seen.
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:06 AM   #363
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relayer View Post
4th Melborne/Victoria Ground Crew Meeting Report

Held on the 28th of December '08 at 1:00pm Location: AussieG's abode

Attendees:
AussieG
Frank
mulder
Relayer
Peace2all
Artie
Zac

Firstly let me say that some who wanted to attend could not make it at the last minute, but contacted me to let me know. They were missed, but emergencies do arise and I thank them for letting me know they would be absent.

I have to say that AussieG knows how to put on a spread. The food was lovely, drink aplenty, but most of all, the atmosphere was one of the best settings in quite a while. It was so pleasant to sit in AussieG's backyard and soak up the extraordinary scenery. Ferns and other plants were abundant, with an exquisite Japanese type water garden with a meditating gazebo that felt extremely positive the moment you entered it. It was a landscapers dream. And as Artie commented: "the feng shui was just right".

Here is a summary of the main topics discussed, in order of discussion:
(1) Ground Crew member Tee-shirts
It was bought up that the Ground Crew should have some type of colors to show others that we are a collective of like minded people and we need to show ourselves, especially those members attending the David Icke seminar.
Some may think of it as blatantly wearing bikie type colors and we are only seeking violence and that we will be standing out to the wrong type of people. i.e. Government and law enforcement types.
We only want our logo to be shown, and perhaps a first name followed by our Avalon user name. This can be further discussed at our next meeting.
Frank has been delegated to look into this with Lt Ripley and Don'tPanic.

(2) Organize a central meeting place
I have to admit that it can be a pain to have to travel too far to a meeting place. We therefore decided to find a central point in Melbourne so it won't be too far to travel for most members. One suburb suggested was Caulfield, or around that general area.
I have been delegated in locating a suitable meeting place, such as a hall that can be hired for the day, with tea and coffee facilities. All members are asked to contribute a few dollars in the hiring. A plate of food will be taken to each meeting by all members.
This item will be discussed fully and ratified at the next meeting.

(4) Photographing Chemtrails, Cellphone towers or anything unusual
Chemtrails was a fairly discussed topic at the meeting, and there is growing concern that Australia has not been omitted in this type chemical dumping on the populace.
Cell phone towers was another issue, especially since they spew out vast amounts of microwave energy. They seem to be creeping closer to populated areas, and God knows what the long term affects could be.
If you have a digital camera or photo/video phone, then please take some snapshots of the above or anything that doesn't seem normal, like your local member of parliament.
But seriously, what footage you manage to capture, we will make a request to the moderators on the Forum to make a special thread where people can post their pictures.

(5) Growing your own vegetables
AussieG has suggested that we should all think about growing our own vegetables, now and for when TSHTF. An extremely good point AussieG put up, was the fact that, "how many of us actually know how to grow a vegie?"
All thought that this was a very important issue. Its great to horde heaps of dry and reconstituted food, but vegies are one of the best sources of vitamins and minerals.
This topic will be discussed more fully and will be studied more intensely at the next and subsequent meetings.
Knowing the importance of this topic, silly me didn't bother getting details on seed suppliers. AussieG has a very good selection of seeds he has already obtained, and I'll get him to post up a contact for you to get these seeds from an Aussie supplier.

(6) Body fitness
At the last meeting held at my place, Artie came up with a very valid point: How many of us has the fitness to do the physical work and preparation necessary to survive when TSHTF? I'd hazard a guess that most of us would be physically unfit.
It has been suggested at this meeting that this topic needs more attention, as not only preparing yourself in regards to food, water and shelter, your body should be ready as well.
We have suggested that perhaps Artie might help us in this regard as he is extremely physically fit and would be the best suited in guiding us on fitness.
This is another topic to be fully examined at the next and future meetings.

That is basically all that was said in regards to a proper agenda. We then started to discuss other things not pertinent to survival.
We discussed the New World Order issue quite a bit, as well as plenty of other plots and conspiracies.

Some of you may be a bit disappointed in the lack of information discussed and presented here, but we are still trying to fine tune things as we go. This is not an easy thing to get right in just a few meetings, so please be patient.

I once again need to bring up the issue of anyone wanting to purchase the book: "Dare to Survive" by Holly Deyo
The total cost of the book in Australian dollars, including shipping is approximately $130.00 ($88.95 US)
Unfortunately $44.00 US is for shipping, what a joke!
The book costs $44.95 US, only 95 cents dearer than the shipping costs.
So, if I can buy them in bulk, there will only be one shipping cost, which can be shared by all wanting the book/s.
I can't stress how good this book is. Its an asset when TSHTF. You'll have it on hand at all times.
I'll leave it up to you.

I will more than likely announce later this week or early next, when the next meeting will be held and where. Hold tight until then.
Once again my sincerest thanks to AussieG for his hospitality, all members who attended and the members who called me to let me know they couldn't make it.
Also, special thanks to Peace2all, Artie and Zac for making the effort to show up to the meeting, knowing that they were on a very tight schedule. They were meant to book into their camping spot they'd planned for sometime, and we are not sure if they could actually make it by the deadline. I sincerely hope they made it.
Take care and peace to all.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Hi all groundcrew members,
This is my first post and I feel very honoured and excited to be amongst you who have been gathering together to make a conscious community.
I live in the northern suburbs of Melbourne....
I too have been meditating and gathering loads of information on how to help others in the coming times ahead... and I have been preparing myself on all levels just in case the worse case scenario plays itself out.
My husband thinks I am totally bonkers because I am out there buying sun-ovens, gold and silver, camping equipment, photocopying army survival manuals, printing off free-energy manuals etc etc etc.
I have just discovered the MMS website and quite co-incidentally, my DH actually works for a chemical company! So I am on to the next phase of protecting my family against the AFV (avian flu virus) and anything else that is floating around in the ethers.
What I have also found extremely helpful to myself and others over the last ten years is the training I have had in hypnosis and EFT (emotional freedom technique). I wonder if this might help other members to stay peaceful and centred in the face of what is currently happening? I would love to contribute wherever and whenever I can.
with appreciation, compassion, humility, understanding and valour
Sparklyponcho
sparklyponcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:29 AM   #364
Peace2all
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Johnno , we did make it to the camp site, late as usual but just in time! It was good catching up even though it was a short visit. Arty will be more than able to give any advice on fitness etc. in the future. Great to see we are getting an agenda and format down it is wise to "pool our resources" and talents.

Hey, Mulder ... tune up those crystals, love, peace, energy.... Merry Christmas, enjoy.

Hi Robski hope also you had a Great Christmas, catch in New Year, I am getting into the Anastasia books and loving them, also gardening tips, your Dad's tomatoe plants are about 3 foot plus bushy and starting to flower.

Warm welcome to Sparklyponcho, Don't worry about the hubby and thinking u r bonkers, we all go there at times! Mine does too, but I was born in Tassie am often the cause of laughter at my home with some of my antics, however they all come around in there own way. Be nice if you had kids, cheers.

to the rest of the crew... Merry Christmas and lets all CLAIM more than 4%! - Enjoy this NEW YEAR, count our blessings. Cheers Pep

Last edited by Peace2all; 12-30-2008 at 11:39 AM.
Peace2all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:08 PM   #365
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Sparklyponcho, welcome aboard on this GC thread. It's great to get respondants rather than readers on this thread. Nonetheless, I'm based out in Thomastown, so let me know if you'd like to catch up over a coffee and perhaps share some meditative practices. I'm sure your hubby will get into the modality that you're in. It's just a matter of time for one to truly question everything............

Pep, I'm glad the tomatoes have shot up. I'm heading for the peninsula to check out the veggie patch down there.

Johnno, Aussie G, Lt Ripley, sirdiablo.. and the many I've been introduced to, thankyou for making this thread an informative one for 2008. I can only see greater happiness unfolding for us all as we awaken to our true potential for 2009. Blessings to all.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:16 PM   #366
AussieG
Avalon Senior Member

Johnno ask that I post this link http://www.edenseeds.com.au/content/default.asp
although I have purchased some seeds, it was peace2all that informed us at a previous meeting ( praise where it is due )
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:21 AM   #367
Aussie Babe
Avalon Senior Member

Just want to wish everyone a very happy New Year for 2009 and stay safe and don't drink to much.

Peace to you all

Aussie Babe
Barb
Aussie Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:54 AM   #368
sparklyponcho
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Robski and Peace2all for such a heartfelt welcome!! I shall certainly be taking you up on that offer for coffee Robski. Always happy to share meditative experiences
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/i...s/original.gif
Diggers club are fantastic for heirloom seeds and seedlings. www.diggers.com.au
Once you join as a member, you get some free seeds, a book on organic gardening and a quarterly catalogue. Prices are very reasonable and they actively campaign to educate people about organic gardening so they are a very good source of information. http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/i...lies/wink2.gif

I have probably practised organic gardening for about the last 20 years or so but have been a bit slack in that arena lately (something to do with having a three year old I think????) and we have only just invested again in some self watering pots for our balcony. We don't get enough sunlight in our garden for a vegie patch - too many big trees - so I am experimenting with the balcony which seems to get more sunlight than most areas (ironically enough).
My hubby and I invested in an eco-village in Melbourne a year ago. Bought some land. This was before I went down the Alice in wonderlands rabbit hole called Project Camelot!
May the new year bring you all hope and freedom
Sparklyponcho
sparklyponcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 12:44 PM   #369
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski
Hello all. I would be glad to take on the role of presenting practical means of meditation to the GC group in the coming meeting. Meditating allows you to connect with your true self, and may assist in revealing layers of facades created because of fearful experiences in our lives.
Hello Robski,
Thank you my friend for offering to help, it will be appreciated by all, as your the best qualified to instruct on the matter.
Please take care my friend.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-31-2008, 12:45 PM   #370
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
Johnno thanks for the post. As the fog lifts the path can be seen.
Hello AussieG,
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 12-31-2008 at 12:59 PM.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:50 PM   #371
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklyPoncho
Hi all groundcrew members,
This is my first post and I feel very honoured and excited to be amongst you who have been gathering together to make a conscious community.
I live in the northern suburbs of Melbourne....
I too have been meditating and gathering loads of information on how to help others in the coming times ahead... and I have been preparing myself on all levels just in case the worse case scenario plays itself out.
My husband thinks I am totally bonkers because I am out there buying sun-ovens, gold and silver, camping equipment, photocopying army survival manuals, printing off free-energy manuals etc etc etc.
I have just discovered the MMS website and quite co-incidentally, my DH actually works for a chemical company! So I am on to the next phase of protecting my family against the AFV (avian flu virus) and anything else that is floating around in the ethers.
What I have also found extremely helpful to myself and others over the last ten years is the training I have had in hypnosis and EFT (emotional freedom technique). I wonder if this might help other members to stay peaceful and centred in the face of what is currently happening? I would love to contribute wherever and whenever I can.
with appreciation, compassion, humility, understanding and valour
Sparklyponcho
Hello SparklyPoncho,
A very warm welcome to you and an honor to have you as a Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew member.
I look forward to your very positive posts and I feel you will be a tremendous asset to the Ground Crew. Once again, WELCOME!!!
Please take care our new friend.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-31-2008, 12:58 PM   #372
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace2all
Hey Johnno , we did make it to the camp site, late as usual but just in time! It was good catching up even though it was a short visit. Arty will be more than able to give any advice on fitness etc. in the future. Great to see we are getting an agenda and format down it is wise to "pool our resources" and talents.
Hello Peace2all,
I'm so glad you all made it on time to the camp site. I hope you's all had a great time.
Please thank Arty for helping out in regards to giving his advice on fitness, its very much appreciated by me and the rest of the Ground Crew.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-31-2008, 01:00 PM   #373
mulder

Default Re: Melbourne/Victoria Happy New Year!

Hi everyone! Its now 2009 in Australia - we're among the first countries in the world to enter 2009!! I really hope the soldiers in all wars - including Isreal, Irag & Afghanistan will put down their arms and realise the gift of being on Earth.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:19 PM   #374
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robski
Johnno, Aussie G, Lt Ripley, sirdiablo.. and the many I've been introduced to, thankyou for making this thread an informative one for 2008. I can only see greater happiness unfolding for us all as we awaken to our true potential for 2009. Blessings to all.
Hello Robski,
You have been a great asset and inspiration to us all, and we are extremely fortunate to have you as a Ground Crew member.
We''ll talk again in the new year.
Please take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer
Old 12-31-2008, 01:21 PM   #375
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieG View Post
Johnno ask that I post this link http://www.edenseeds.com.au/content/default.asp
although I have purchased some seeds, it was peace2all that informed us at a previous meeting ( praise where it is due )
Thanks for posting up the link AussieG.
And thanks to Peace2all for all the information.
Take care.
Best regards,
John
Relayer