Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-06-2009, 10:20 AM   #26
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's Blog

Here is the first paragraph of his entry for November 6, 2009. I like the expression "US dollars connected to legitimate commerce":

"It can now be stated that all the US dollars connected to legitimate commerce are backed by gold at the rate of 1/28th of a gram per dollar. The remaining Federal Reserve Board debt notes will soon fall in value to 0.03 cents, according to extremely high level financial sources. This means all legitimate businessmen and workers paid in US dollars have nothing to worry about. However, high level con-artists selling financial 'derivatives,' will be left with 0.03% of what they thought they owned."

Last edited by Seashore; 11-06-2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Add punctuation
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #27
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Could be an interesting development. seashore, I noticed this morning that ancestry.com surged in its first day of trading - a legitimate kind of enterprise IMO. Also, I think 'the people' want some of the technology that corporate cabals kept repressed, have bought up patents for (e.g. automotive) - this debacle has gone on long enough - and I hope Interpol is on it.

They can start with Karzai's brother and the opium and CIA payroll. Legitimacy needs enforcement.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #28
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
...I hope Interpol is on it.
I suspect this is corrupt though...

Our to-do list is certainly massive, isn't it??

We need to take control of currency like the U.S. Constitution stipulates. Once we do that, maybe other things will fall into place naturally.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:24 AM   #29
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
"Since March 9th, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. The Us declared bankruptcy in 1933.
Hi 777 The Great Work, I appreciate that you also are not agreeing with 2012 (I get that hint from your Avatar!) and people will find it not so scary as the older one! not less, that I'm appreciating your expertise in the esoteric, the interpretation and especially the deciphering of the hidden sense in things, which for long time reminded me of Alan Watt, an erudite I'm appreciating the most!
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:48 AM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

More on the dollar today:

"China is proposing to replace the US dollar with the Hong Kong dollar

At a top secret high-finance meeting scheduled for this weekend, China will propose that the US dollar be replaced by the Hong Kong dollar, according to a senior MI6 source. The proposal is under serious consideration by the backers of the new financial system.

As we have previously reported most US dollars ever created are now backed by gold at the rate of 1/28th of a gram per dollar. The fraudulent Federal Reserve Board fiat dollars issued after September, 2008 are not. Nor are any dollars derived from fraudulent 'derivatives.' So, to replace the US dollar with the Hong Kong dollar all that would be required would be to rename the gold-backed dollars. Any new Hong Kong dollars issued would be backed by the Renminbi, according to the Chinese proposal.

It might also be a good idea to rename the Hong Kong dollar the Hong Kong Yen (pronounced Yuan in Chinese). This is not for chauvinistic Asian reasons but simply because the dollar symbol $, is derived from a Satanic image of two snakes fighting while the word Yen means 'fountain of life.'"

I had never heard the term "Renminbi." I googled it and Wikipedia says it's the currency of the People's Republic of China (PRC), whose principal unit is the yuan...
Old 11-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #31
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
It might also be a good idea to rename the Hong Kong dollar the Hong Kong Yen (pronounced Yuan in Chinese). This is not for chauvinistic Asian reasons but simply because the dollar symbol $, is derived from a Satanic image of two snakes fighting while the word Yen means 'fountain of life.'"
The dollar snake symbol is not necessarily Satanic in Western theory. E.g. -

Old 11-17-2009, 01:32 AM   #32
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

BEN'S BLOG

11/17/2009

China quietly introduces new financial system

China has stealthily introduced a new financial system based on the renminbi which is well on its way to becoming fully convertible, according to a high-level Chinese source. In addition, China is purchasing 10,000 tons of gold to back up a new fund designed to develop and market heretofore forbidden and suppressed technologies. The fund will be based outside of China and will be controlled by prominent members of the Chinese overseas community. The gold purchase will take some time because of the logistics of transporting it and the Chinese wish to test it thoroughly. Both the Chinese government and MI6 now confirm reports that much of the gold sold by the Federal Reserve Board over the past decade is in fact gold plated tungsten.

For its part, the renminbi is now convertible with South American currencies, the rouble, Middle-Eastern currencies, the yen, South East Asian currencies and African currencies. “We will slowly introduce our new financial system in parallel with the old one and hope that people steadily migrate towards it,” the Chinese official says.

Meanwhile, the latest G20 meeting ended in acrimony and chaos. The leadership of the West is in total disarray and will remain so until the Federal Reserve Board’s bankruptcy becomes visible even to brainwashed section of the Western public. This is now expected by January or February. Both MI6 and a senior Chinese government source now predict the collapse of the Federal Reserve dollar by that time.

We are also hearing various reports that many Pentagon and other US alphabet suit agency figures with both US and Israeli citizenship have recently fled to Israel. Things are coming to a head.

SOURCE: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b...;た.html
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #33
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Does not mind if they change the system of the money or anything else while the core is evil. This world ain´t changing for the better as long as its core is rotten. Until its hearts change we will not see a single better day for all of us.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #34
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
This is exactly why live birth`s (berth`s) are registered they create the fictional capitalized name and the person. The capitalized name is the name used as a corporate entiy (UCC /Maritime Law) to which all acts and statutes apply and a bond floats on the stock market generating income for government spending and programs . All Tax dollars go directly to the FED to pay interest.
woohoo finally an answer I can identify with 100 %

all of our ss# happen to ride on the backs of all the dollar bills issued

thank you NB for pointing this out as it is factually based
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:56 PM   #35
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Benjamin Fulford's Blog

US military faction seeks to start new wars in order to solve financial crisis

http://www.benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

With the bankruptcy of the Federal Reserve Board imminent, a powerful faction in the Pentagon and the CIA would like to start several wars in a desperate attempt to keep the United States of Amerika corporation going, a CIA source says. The problem with this plan, of course is that wars cost money and the US has no money to pay for them.

The Black Dragon Society is offering a much better alternative: $6 trillion to invest in developing the over 6,000 patents suppressed by the Washington D.C. satanic establishment. The fund would be available only after the criminal organization known as the Federal Reserve Board is dismantled.

The short-sighted criminally insane gangsters who infiltrated and took over the United States have held back human progress by at least 100 years. Once they are gone, the genie of new technology will be released from its bottle.

interesting lets hope it got an element of truth to it
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 08:40 AM   #36
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Today's post:

November 22, 2009

"The Feds may be planning to dump all the toxic garbage on Bank of America

The desperate, cornered criminal rats who own the Federal Reserve Board are now planning to take all their toxic financial waste and dump it on Bank of America and make it the fall guy, according to a CIA source. That is why they have been unable to find a new CEO. However, that is not going to be enough to save the criminals.

Multiple, reliable sources including MI6 and the Chinese government now confirm that the Federal Reserve Board and the Bank of England were using gold-plated tungsten to “back up” their massive selling of gold futures. As the contracts came due for the delivery, the scam was unveiled.

This means that as long as the US remains under the control of fascist gangsters, it will be treated as a pariah state. Unless the Federal Reserve Board control of the United States ends, the United States is expected to be cut off from the international trading system in January. Sources both within the N.W.O. and MI6 and in China say the dollar will fall to under 6 cents by that time. In such an event, the Feds will try to implement martial law and detain millions of US citizens in concentration camps, according to CIA and other sources.

However, if the US returns to a constitutional democratic form of government, their debts will be paid off in gold and huge amounts of money will be invested in rebuilding the US economy. In that event, the US dollar should rise in value.

Meanwhile, the Feds have sent N.W.O. agent Dragi Emseriev (of Macedonian descent carrying a Swiss Passport) to Japan along with fellow Turkish and Bulgarian Turks and possibly 1 Turkish Intelligence Officer in an attempt to sabotage the Japanese economy. They are believed to be trying to cash the 134.5 Billion USD Kennedy bonds seized in Italy this summer. A Bulgarian Turk named Emroullah is possibly carrying the bonds. This group is notorious for running fraudulent Private program games in Switzerland and is now in Japan so we must stay alert. Some well known Japanese are also part of this but we will keep their names to ourselves for now. They know who they are and we know who they are so we suggest they surrender or face the consequences."

Assume for the sake of argument that this post is true. Who would pay off the US debts and invest huge amounts of money in rebuilding the US economy? Why would they do it?
Old 11-22-2009, 09:02 AM   #37
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Assume for the sake of argument that this post is true. Who would pay off the US debts and invest huge amounts of money in rebuilding the US economy? Why would they do it?
I think the previous post said the Black Dragon Society would do it and why not - who will buy all the goods made in China if all of the USA is under martial law and in concentration camps?

That's what that big freeway system dividing the NAU is for - so Chinese goods can be shipped to Mexico trucked north as far as Canada and be distributed all over North America.

All our Walmart goods being made in China has been a big boon for the Chinese and they have been suffering under the smog of outdated coal fired electricity to run the factories. If they keep the goods flowing they will be able to update their power generation systems.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:31 AM   #38
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I say it's time for a new Camelot Benjamin Fulford interview!
Old 11-22-2009, 07:12 PM   #39
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I say it's time for a new Camelot Benjamin Fulford interview!
You wish seems to have been granted. Check out the Camelot homepage on the left.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
You wish seems to have been granted. Check out the Camelot homepage on the left.
Bill "the Doctor"
This is so cool!

Off to listen...
Old 11-23-2009, 04:49 PM   #41
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

More get out of money... get into physical gold / silver... buy food / seeds etc. etc...

As an asside:
I have an old Nexus Magazine which I bought recently S/Hand which had an article called "Gold War" and it was saying exactly the same thing... It was dated December 2000!

Fundamentally investing in Gold and Silver is a good thing at the moment even if you don't believe in the dollar is going to collapse story...

Gold is hovering at ~ $1170 an ounce today... will it go up... I'm sure of it. Will the other stuff happen... ?who knows... Gold was ~$780 a year ago... 50% in a year isn't a bad investment even if it doesn't collapse.

I think it is more like a very slow steal from everyone by deflation / inflation manipualtion... they've been doing it for years. Will it all end? I think it is happening now whilst we talk about it... those awake know...

Andy Gause every Wednesday on oneradionetwork has an interesting stance on the money markets...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:18 PM   #42
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
Fundamentally investing in Gold and Silver is a good thing at the moment even if you don't believe in the dollar is going to collapse story...
I keep wondering about it being confiscated by the government...
Old 11-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #43
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
get coins! keep em out of banks and safety deposit boxes.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:35 AM   #44
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I'm, sure what ever law they passed would only apply to your strawman or your NAME in capitals... see my post in the "end the fed" post

http://www.creditorsincommerce.com/

In the audio section this looks interesting...

http://www.creditorsincommerce.com/a...ing-temple.php

I've not listened to any of this yet... but I'm sure it will be of interest...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Today's post:

Obama’s rule will end in January or February as part of desperate Fed gambit

The Nazi’s and Zionazis who have taken over the US government are planning to take down President Obama in either January or February according to both CIA and MI6 sources. The take-down will either be through a trial about his citizenship due on January 26th (MI6) or else through “acute terminal cancer(CIA).” Vice President Biden may also suffer from a heart attack at around the same time, opening the way for Mossad agent Nancy Pelosi to be President and Mossad agent Rahm Emmanuel to be vice President, the two sources concur.

In the meantime the Federal Reserve crime syndicate and the Bank of England are trying to prolong their lives by lying once again about the gold coated tungsten bars shipped to the Chinese (we have now been able to confirm with high level Chinese sources the tungsten was sent to China) and elsewhere. The story is now “those tungsten bars were just for security and the real gold is located somewhere else; don’t worry, we will get it for you soon.” Now the Feds are scouring the earth trying to locate people who are dumb enough to trade gold for their toxic financial waste. The owner’s of the world’s gold are determined not to give them even an ounce. They have been receiving desperate calls from the World Bank, the IMF and many central banks but none of them will get gold, the gold owners say. So, meetings due on January 6th and January 29th about settling gold futures contracts may well trigger the bankruptcy of the Federal Reserve Board and the Bank of England.

There are three major factions ready to replace the Fed, the owners of the world’s gold who want a gold backed financial system, the Chinese and their allies who want a convertible renminbi backed by a basket of commodities and the Feds who just want to reboot the Fed minus the garbage. Ultimately the Chinese and the gold owners are likely to cut some sort of compromise deal, most likely centered on the Hong Kong dollar.

Meanwhile, the Pentagon rank and file is close to open rebellion, according to the CIA source. “It will be up to the Colonels and the majors because all the decent people are usually purged from the ranks at the level of generals,” the source says. We are also now hearing that many of the US underground bases are no longer under Nazi control.

As things come to a head, the desperate, satanic Nazis will no doubt try to pull off some murderous stunt to prevent their inevitable collapse. We must remain extremely alert and ready for any crazy surprise they try to pull off.

God bless the white hats in the Pentagon.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #46
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
great link, thanks for this. I really like Benjamin Fulford and his perspective to what is really going on. I hope that he is right and that the elite are crumbling
and also what the meaning is behind this North Korea missile launch and how the countries of the world are standing up to these bankers. I will be looking at this blog every day from now on, I am feeling very hopeful now for our future.
The world is getting lighter and thanks to all of us who are pitching our pennies and doing whatever we can do in our sphere of influence.

best,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:06 PM   #47
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Today's post:

Obama’s rule will end in January or February as part of desperate Fed gambit

The Nazi’s and Zionazis who have taken over the US government are planning to take down President Obama in either January or February according to both CIA and MI6 sources. The take-down will either be through a trial about his citizenship due on January 26th (MI6) or else through “acute terminal cancer(CIA).” Vice President Biden may also suffer from a heart attack at around the same time, opening the way for Mossad agent Nancy Pelosi to be President and Mossad agent Rahm Emmanuel to be vice President, the two sources concur.

In the meantime the Federal Reserve crime syndicate and the Bank of England are trying to prolong their lives by lying once again about the gold coated tungsten bars shipped to the Chinese (we have now been able to confirm with high level Chinese sources the tungsten was sent to China) and elsewhere. The story is now “those tungsten bars were just for security and the real gold is located somewhere else; don’t worry, we will get it for you soon.” Now the Feds are scouring the earth trying to locate people who are dumb enough to trade gold for their toxic financial waste. The owner’s of the world’s gold are determined not to give them even an ounce. They have been receiving desperate calls from the World Bank, the IMF and many central banks but none of them will get gold, the gold owners say. So, meetings due on January 6th and January 29th about settling gold futures contracts may well trigger the bankruptcy of the Federal Reserve Board and the Bank of England.

There are three major factions ready to replace the Fed, the owners of the world’s gold who want a gold backed financial system, the Chinese and their allies who want a convertible renminbi backed by a basket of commodities and the Feds who just want to reboot the Fed minus the garbage. Ultimately the Chinese and the gold owners are likely to cut some sort of compromise deal, most likely centered on the Hong Kong dollar.

Meanwhile, the Pentagon rank and file is close to open rebellion, according to the CIA source. “It will be up to the Colonels and the majors because all the decent people are usually purged from the ranks at the level of generals,” the source says. We are also now hearing that many of the US underground bases are no longer under Nazi control.

As things come to a head, the desperate, satanic Nazis will no doubt try to pull off some murderous stunt to prevent their inevitable collapse. We must remain extremely alert and ready for any crazy surprise they try to pull off.

God bless the white hats in the Pentagon.
Both of the items in red caught my attention.....the first one about Obama being taken out in Jan......there was a prediction floating around last fall that he would be taken out shortly after his inaugration Jan/09.....maybe they got the year wrong

The 2nd item in red......re cancer.....interestingly when I was in the grocery store a few days ago, there was a magazine/rag newspaper with a full cover pic of Obama, the caption saying that he has terminal cancer. Coincidence?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #48
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

In Japan, about the old government's nuke deal secrets -

Japanese Govt Reveals Secret US Nuke Pact
Former Govt Repeatedly Denied 1960 Deal Existed
by Jason Ditz, November 22, 2009
Japan’s recently elected government says it has found documents that prove that the nation indeed signed a secret 1960 pact with the United States allowing it to transport nuclear weapons through Japanese territory. The Liberal Democratic Party (LDP), which had a virtually unbroken hold on power for the last half a century, had repeatedly denied that the long-rumored pact existed, but just days after taking office the new Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ) government launched a probe into it.
http://news.antiwar.com/2009/11/22/e...act-uncovered/

ALSO:

Japan ready for 'no nukes' - Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2009
The Japanese government has long taken a different undeclared view that the U.S. nuclear umbrella should also cover potential threats from biological weapons, chemical weapons and even conventional weapons.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0090825a1.html
Old 11-26-2009, 02:56 AM   #49
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Benjamin Fulford's Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
The 2nd item in red......re cancer.....interestingly when I was in the grocery store a few days ago, there was a magazine/rag newspaper with a full cover pic of Obama, the caption saying that he has terminal cancer. Coincidence?
What?

Do You remember what Newspaper/Magazine?

They are good at inflicting this sort of thing and have been doing it for years unfortunately
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 03:32 AM   #50
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

If the dollar drastically drops how will that affect the Canadian dollar? Will it automatically drop when the US dollar drops?
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote