Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-13-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Post Answers

My perspective:

Hello, I understand and can relate to all the frustration, anger and hate directed at me. I do. I would be feeling exactly the same way if I believed I was seeing the community I love being destroyed. I would not sit and watch, I would be saying or doing whatever I can to stop it from happening. People like Luminari, Anchor, Jonah and dozens others here are some of the kindest most wonderful souls I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, so when they speak out publicly against me, throw insults etc, I feel it. quite deep actually. But I realize if the roles were reversed and I felt they were doing what they perceive I am. I would be somewhat harsher in my opinions I am sure. And very vocal about it.

Yes there was a division amongst the moderators. It was born from ignorance through no fault of their own. Left in the dark to only assume what is going on. When one is asked to take a position like mod in a forum and then information to do their job is withheld, It can make anyone upset and resentful and lead them to unfounded conclusions based on assumptions. I know, I've been on the other side of this fence too. The decision to keep certain mods in the dark during the action that saw abrax banned and the threads moved was a on the spot decision and not planned. The presence of 4 mods in the abrax group led to that decision. In my opinion we should of told all of you the details the next day.

Please know, I did not and do not act alone. Contrary to popular opinion this isn't "The Céline and Richard show". Avalon is Bill Ryan's baby and I promised to protect for him at all costs. Bill is well aware of what has been going on but is currently busy on his current project. As for the forum, the Captain of this ship is Gareth and he is always aware of all things Avalon. Karen also has carried this community on her shoulders for a very long time and has earned the love and respect of everyone here. Without her help and compassionate touch the past few weeks it would of been a lot harder on the rest of us. Sara too is a special soul and has been here from the very beginning. Just trying to shed her light on everyone has helped heal all those affected. I defer to their wisdom in all things Avalon.
I am sorry but still cannot say much, I will say this as you all deserve some truth and I can't stay quiet any longer despite overwhelming advice to do so. As many already may know there is an organized effort to destroy PC and PA. It began late last summer.
The first part of that mission was to split up Kerry and Bill. divide them in hopes their own personal battle takes it all out. It worked, partially. They are now divided and not seeing eye to eye but the end result was not what was expected. Instead of the end of Camelot the division re focused Project Camelots goals and Did the same for Project Avalon on a parallel track.
The next plan, to destroy Project Avalon, would remove Bills base of operations have the added bonus of dispersing several thousand enlightened souls who use the online forum to inform and enlighten many countless of readers daily. Again using the divide and conquer method.
That's where we stopped it.
3 Months ago I was told in no uncertain terms to take a heavier hand in dealing with anything that can be interpreted as harmful or divisional to the forum community. I agreed and promised to defend the forum at any cost.

I have and I will.

I promise you all this too, Project Avalon will not die. There are a great many good people behind us and are helping us with this situation. The new forum and re focusing of Avalon's direction in alignment with its original purpose will bring back the feeling we all remember so well.

I love you all and miss you.
Please have faith

Richard
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Answers

Thanks for the update Richard, and just to Clarify for everyone, Project Avalon's original mission was in forming Ground crews for major events that are happening now on earth.

As part of these discussion there will always be Spiritual nourishment along with becoming self sustaining for a while if required. Choosing meeting places for those when a disaster strikes and what types of problems are coming.

It is for discussing plots that have been put in place that might cause these disasters.

Sharing healing techniques, free energy solutions...

Isn't it very much along the lines of what we have done since the beginning without the discord?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #3
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
Choosing meeting places for those when a disaster strikes and what types of problems are coming.
Has it occurred to anybody that this is a double-edged sword? If I have to spell it out - stalking, locating, knocking off. Does anyone read the dead guys threads?

Or maybe these military forces just disappear when one is in the radiant zone.

Like magic.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:39 PM   #4
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Default Contradictions

People here joined because they are PC fans and want to talk with other fans. Why don't you just let PC fans simply have a forum to talk about PC videos? Is that too simple? The so-called mission of Avalon is based on the concept of the Ground Crew in George Green's books. It is clearly stated in these books to not use the Internet as a mean to create ground crews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I concur, Floyd. The "mission" is flawed - and probably not even safe.
Yes. And here is why from the very book that inspired Avalon...

From George Green's Ground Crew books, volume 1, Handbook for the New Paradigm:

Quote:
No. 16

The time, in your way of reckoning, is coming into a critical numbers of days. We prefer to see it as sequential events. But, since the knowledge of what these events might be is not available to you, time will have to be your way of being aware. We shall try to coordinate time/event correlation with regard to those events that are important for you to be aware of. At the moment, the contact between the parenting groups is the main focus. As things progress, we shall give you such information as is appropriate. The methods of contact between the members must be such that no clear pattern is apparent and the language used must be very vague. As we have mentioned before, certain words must not be used and certainly none consistently. Many of these people have their own pet names for those we often discuss. It would be well to avoid using these, but merely to allude to them or better yet not refer to them at all. This will help to prevent triggering the watch dog systems that monitor you on a regular basis. All systems of contact are monitored. You would do well to get accustomed to that understanding. The more recently a method has come into use, the more easily it is monitored. Unfortunately wire and tomato soup cans just can’t fill the bill, so it is with thought and caution that you must use your communication devices. The dilemma of face to face meetings is that if you meet in a public place you will be noticed and if you begin to meet in a clandestine way, you will be noticed. This begins to sound like one of your spy movies, but things are as they are. At this point of course, there is no problem, but as there begin to be meetings among those of you who are apt members of this project, two and two will begin to make sense to them. The “ball” must be passed onward and outward with little return contact regarding the project in a repetitious fashion. No one person or group of persons is to shepherd the project.

All future meetings for business or personal reasons must purposefully exclude any reference whatever to this project. Phone calls, etc. must not be for the purpose of comparing notes. At a certain time the appropriate group shall come together for one meeting in which the ideas for this future experience of mankind shall be blended together. A simple statement of purpose will arrive at identifying the new genre of experience as the focus of this project. This is the time that the choices of to whom the baton is passed must be carefully contemplated by each person and small group. Then each is to make their contact and the purpose explained in a face to face situation where it will be most difficult to be intercepted. Choosing through spur of the moment decisions of appropriate places is best. Your private offices are probably the worst. As I have pointed out before, you are considered entities with special talents and so are of special interest to them. Do not underestimate your stature in their eyes. We know of no other way to remind you of these parameters without setting the stage like a cloak and dagger movie, yet as this is but indeed as a play upon one small stage of Creation, perhaps that is not at all inappropriate. So—play your parts well. Just remember that your timing might not be as perfect as is Bruce Willis’ in the movies.
This is just one example. I recall another passage from this book where it's said that any centralized effort is discouraged and will be neutralized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Has it occurred to anybody that this is a double-edged sword? If I have to spell it out - stalking, locating, knocking off. Does anyone read the dead guys threads?

Or maybe these military forces just disappear when one is in the radiant zone.

Like magic.
That's exactly what is written in the book. Be decentralized and don't use technology to communicate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
The new forum and re focusing of Avalon's direction in alignment with its original purpose will bring back the feeling we all remember so well.
The original purpose was flawed to begin with. Any intelligent being who read the Ground Crew books would not join an online forum to form Ground Crews. So is George Green right about forming Ground Crews but wrong about avoiding centralized communication like the web? It's supposed to be advanced ETs channelling this stuff.

Quote:
Project Avalon's original mission was in forming Ground crews for major events that are happening now on earth. [...] Choosing meeting places for those when a disaster strikes and what types of problems are coming.
Nothing is easier to monitor than the web.

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://projectcamelot.org/index_archive_2.html
• ANNOUNCING PROJECT AVALON

[...]

Networking between individuals and groups all over the world.

PLEASE VISIT. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

[...]

The PROJECT AVALON FORUM: to support aware individuals in networking and forming groups across the planet.

As stated by George Green in the Project Camelot interview Messages for the Ground Crew,

[...]
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:31 PM   #5
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Quote:
Thanks for the update Richard, and just to Clarify for everyone, Project Avalon's original mission was in forming Ground crews for major events that are happening now on earth.

As part of these discussion there will always be Spiritual nourishment along with becoming self sustaining for a while if required. Choosing meeting places for those when a disaster strikes and what types of problems are coming.

It is for discussing plots that have been put in place that might cause these disasters.

Sharing healing techniques, free energy solutions...

Isn't it very much along the lines of what we have done since the beginning without the discord?
Thank you rocky, you got it exactly
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Thanks for the update Richard......

I'm still trying to figure out how to help.....And shutting up about it may be best

Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #7
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Thanks for the update Richard......

I'm still trying to figure out how to help.....And shutting up about it may be best

so who is going to win the World Series?
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #8
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

no no no , it was the RICHARD and Celine show. Now just enjoy your creation .
swordsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #9
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

and by the way, its dead in the water already, what you have left is a clone .
Old 03-14-2010, 11:14 AM   #10
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
no no no , it was the RICHARD and Celine show. Now just enjoy your creation .

You are so very much mistaken, while it may of appeared so it most definatly was not.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #11
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Richard - Gaialove for the update

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #12
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
You are so very much mistaken, while it may of appeared so it most definatly was not.
then enlighten us, I thought that was what this place was for.
If the way you deal with the questions is by misting over the ones who might talk, you are creating a very bad situation , but one that you all seem to sanction.
Tell us now, will the mystified be given a voice before the forum is read only? Or is the mission incomplete? Has the naughty corner not been quite successful yet?
Some of us would like to know.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:51 AM   #13
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Some need to read bashi's post more closely.

I have spoken to one who is in the mists. They are finding positives in their situation....we should to.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #14
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

Now here its the problem, celine, why are YOU able to speak to the mistified? They are seeing positives? ok it just need s a little more time in the corrective unit? I can undertsand that, but hearing it from them is what would alleviate my concerns and maybe a few others .
Should? Celine keep the shoulds to yourself, thank you. I always smell a rat when I hear that word. I read bashis post I have quite good reading comprehension I just don't agree with it.
over and out.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #15
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Now here its the problem, celine, why are YOU able to speak to the mistified? They are seeing positives? ok it just need s a little more time in the corrective unit? I can undertsand that, but hearing it from them is what would alleviate my concerns and maybe a few others .
Should? Celine keep the shoulds to yourself, thank you. I always smell a rat when I hear that word. I read bashis post I have quite good reading comprehension I just don't agree with it.
over and out.
I talk with Anchor.. almost everymorning...

He is the one that shared these feeling with me...

Hmm i never looked at the word should..in that light.. i will from now on, Thank you
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
over and out.
Maybe she has their email...duh

Maybe they were in the chat room...duh

Maybe they are friends.....double duh

And they asked you to be a mod? Now that should be interesting
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:58 PM   #17
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

i have a song i would like to share with my fellow avalonians

hope you like the lyrics to this one,

love to all

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #18
Floyd
Retired Avalon Member

Arguments aside I see the sutuation on this forum quite straight forwadly. Bill Ryan has put the stewardship of this forum into the wrong hands. Some of the mods here I like. The spiritual vanity (Alice Bailey wrote extensivley about this in her theories of glamour, ie, a bloated sense of self importance, indeed true light workers re,ain anonymous and do not label themselves as such) of others is pathetic and it is that which has ultimatley lead to the disintergration of this hall of learning.
Its best minds are leaving in their droves and that says it all. It really is a shame as it was an aladdins cave of information this place.
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:05 PM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you Richard for coming in the open .
This is good .
We all have our hats and are carrying them through to the best that we can as well as the beliefs we hold.

Personnally I feel Avalon should be that neutral place in existence away from Bill and Kerry 's dissention . Avalon should remain as a sanctuary for all to come ..I consider this place sacred and build initially with the coming together of the feminine energy of Kerry and the masculine one of Bill in balance .. Going in either direction now through PA2 or Project Lightwarrior forum is a mistake I believe and a nourrishment of the dichotomy . Avalon as I said should remain neutral and pursue it's mission as such.
We are a soul family and have build this place from the strong bonds that we share each adding it's unique spark of light to it.
The spirit of Avalon is 'nt one of war . It's one of unity between kindred souls.
It's not the choice to now move to either directions that we need but the right to remain where we are and keep our work going in peace.

Love from me
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-14-2010 at 01:21 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #20
swordsmith
Unsubscribed

nice idea mudra, not going to happen. It's not in the interests of the new ( or shall I say exposed) regime. and that is a shame.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #21
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

While Avalon is still here there is hope swordsmith
It's up to us really .. Avalon is US.

Love from me
mudra

Quote:
nice idea mudra, not going to happen. It's not in the interests of the new ( or shall I say exposed) regime. and that is a shame.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:13 PM   #22
tacodog
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post

Personnally I feel Avalon should be that neutral place in existence away from Bill and Kerry 's dissention . Avalon should remain as a sanctuary for all to come ..I consider this place sacred and build initially with the coming together of the feminine energy of Kerry and the masculine one of Bill in balance .. Going in either direction now through PA2 or Project Lightwarrior forum is a mistake I believe and a nourrishment of the dichotomy . Avalon as I said should remain neutral and pursue his mission as such.
We are a soul family and have build this place from the strong bonds that we share each adding it's unique spark of light to it.
The spirit of Avalon is 'nt one of war . It's one of unity between kindred souls.
It's not the choice to now move to either directions that we need but the right to remain where we are and keep our work going in peace.

Love from me
mudra
Mudra, I wish it could be so, too.
tacodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #23
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Thank you Richard for coming in the open .
This is good .
We all have our hats and are carrying them through to the best that we can as well as the beliefs we hold.

Personnally I feel Avalon should be that neutral place in existence away from Bill and Kerry 's dissention . Avalon should remain as a sanctuary for all to come ..I consider this place sacred and build initially with the coming together of the feminine energy of Kerry and the masculine one of Bill in balance .. Going in either direction now through PA2 or Project Lightwarrior forum is a mistake I believe and a nourrishment of the dichotomy . Avalon as I said should remain neutral and pursue his mission as such.

Love from me
mudra
Im with Mudra.
Its a rumor that this forum is broken, all be it a strong one based on some reality.
The forum as it is serves me well.
I have freedom of choice and with that freedom comes some responsibility.
If I am not drawn to a thread I dont go there.
Im an adult I dont have to go to the playground I dont really begrudge pepole their way of looking at it.
While It may seem judgmental sometimes an adult will try to stop youngsters running i front of buses so to speak.
If ait aint broke dont fix it.
This forum is a long way from broken, the wheel might be slightly buckled but with a little thought it can be running true again ie to the original concepts.
There is no need to reinvent the wheel.
I accept that those that provide the forum have every right to close it start anew but is that really necessary?
Things go in cycles and yes going free again attracted a lot of people dying to get their point across without even realizing the original intention and purpose of the forum,
Given time all will settle down.
I have never contributed financially to the forum so I am not against anyone coming here to post for free, but again there is a responsibility inherent in that.

With Love and gratitude to Bill and Kerry and all who post here.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:30 PM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I would love to say Bashi, right on ! But I dont agree at all

The thread only separated those of us in here but can you tell me what is happening in the rest of the world ? Families against famillies, sisters and brothers against brothers and sisters. Its not Avalon, open your eyes.

Abrax has his path which he believes to be right and we all have our own path

We all have a voice and everyone has their right to speak, why blame Abrax for all of this ?

I find the people here that "think" they are so spiritually connected are not listening to Gods words. Love in its true meaning not turning your back on someone. There seems to be alot of that happening here.

Although I disagree with Abrax on some of his stories, I was taught a great lesson. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Those that are so upset with what is going on seem to think they are justified in now doing the same to Gaia and Celine. Calling them names and putting them down for their own views. Even to others such as StarDust and Lionhawk. what is this, two can play the same game ? You say we must check within ourself, I say so should all of you.

As I see it Bill made the decision before it was ready to be made. He didnt care for the thread and said it. Why is that not his decision ?

It wasnt even Celine that made the accusation as so many thought
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I am with mudra too...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote