Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 85
Default Using MMS in cases of Swine Flu

Please visit www.jimhumble.biz for more info on how to treat people with MMS.

***************************************

Suggested Procedure for Using MMS as a Flu Deterrent or Remedy:

1. In a cup or glass mix 1 drop of MMS with 5 drops of unfiltered vinegar or fresh lemon juice. Swirl and wait three minutes for activation to be completed.

2. .Add ½ glass of water or juice that does not have added ascorbic acid or vitamin C (Vitamin C prevents proper functions of this solution). Drink this whole amount as quickly as possible.

3. If you felt absolutely no change during this first hour, go ahead and go to 2 drops on the second hour. (Always use 5 drops of vinegar or lemon juice for each drop of MMS, and of course, the three minute wait) Go to 3 drops on the third hour if you have not felt any change in nausea) The nausea is not bad. It indicates that the MMS is killing pathogens. But do not cause yourself nausea by taking more. Over time increase to a maximum of 6 drops MMS with 30 drops of the acid. If you weigh over 200 pounds then 10 drops might be the maximum.

Keep in mind that most people will not go over 3 or 4 drops an hour before they begin to feel added nausea. Upon any sensation of nausea, they must reduce the number of drops by at least one drop. Nausea occurs when MMS is killing germs and viruses faster than your elimination system can handle the debris. There is no benefit in tolerating nausea.

4. Continue taking MMS each hour for 12 hours. The flu should be gone by the end of 12 hours; however, in any case, do not stop taking MMS until you are sure you have recovered. If you still feel flu symptoms the next day be sure to continue on the same hourly doses. Children can have the same treatment except be extra cautious to prevent nausea or sick feeling. Do this by using smaller doses. Increase by 1/2 drop each time and never go above 3 drops an hour.

5. Continue to take a six drop dose twice a day for the next week or two.

6. To prevent the flu and maintain you immune system in top condition take one 6 drop dose of MMS every day for adults and children should take a dose each day depending upon their age or size. Use 1 drop for each 25 pounds of body weight, and 1 drop for babies.

Educational information about MMS has been collected at this site where there are no marketing or purchase options. Click here: http://MMS-education.com

MMS can be purchased from various labs and MMS resellers, visible on the Internet search engines.

It remains to be seen if one or another flu strain will develop into a serious epidemic. A number of people die each year from influenza and other typical flu viruses but those events are rarely classified as an “epidemic” or health emergency. By the end of May 2009, the Center for Disease Control will have official statements about the severity of the virus.

Some researchers argue that there are risks associated with stockpiled flu vaccines. Most vaccines are preserved not only with mercury but also with aluminum – heavy metals that scientists claim are harmful to nerves, glands, and brains – long-term.

Vaccine critics argue that it is contradictory to state that Swine Flu is new, quite unlike any flu virus seen before, while at the same time promoting millions of stockpiled vaccine vials that were manufactured months or years prior to any given outbreak. If a new strand of virus is "new and different” then older vaccines will probably be useless. Numerous Internet articles expose the debate about vaccine effectiveness as is shown when searching for terms such as “vaccine risks.”

Recent laws passed by Congress make the government immune from law suits if a government vaccine appears to cause harm or damage to one’s health. This immunity applies even if you are forced to receive a shot by military or federal officials.

MMS is in daily use by at least 230,000 individuals since its public release in 2006. No one has died from its use – even when they mixed it backwards – or overdosed by mistake. If you read the articles at the MMS-Education site [ Here ] you will learn how MMS distinguishes accurately between normal living body cells and unwanted pathogens.

MMS is attracted to germs and viruses because it seeks to rip electrons out of the walls of pathogens, causing them to implode and die. Swine Flu viruses have electrons to give up and MMS will never know that this virus was a slightly different viral strain.

For further information, read the “Basic Fundamentals” and other protocols that are at http://JimHumble.biz.
See also the humanitarian project defined at http://JimHumbleFoundation.org
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 10:35 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Quote:
Recent laws passed by Congress make the government immune from law suits if a government vaccine appears to cause harm or damage to one’s health. This immunity applies even if you are forced to receive a shot by military or federal officials.
That's handy for them
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:18 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Can anyone quickly recommend a good MMS supplier out of that list?

Let me know so I can get started on this stuff. I may need to detoxify because I've swallowed fragments of some fillings that might have had toxic metals in them and other ailments as well.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 85
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Can anyone quickly recommend a good MMS supplier out of that list?

Let me know so I can get started on this stuff. I may need to detoxify because I've swallowed fragments of some fillings that might have had toxic metals in them and other ailments as well.
I order them from this site: http://www.projectgreenlife.com

I have order 5 bottles already since my got used quite quickly with my whole family, and I´m now starting to give it to others, i´ll post results as soon as I get them.

I also got the book "which its great!", and i´ll learn how to make the solution at home, since i´m in Europe, it takes like 8 days to get them here, and the shipping its a lil bit more expensive.

BTW, the MMS is the product of the month on that website, guess why....

Mr. Humble Janitor, your metal problem in your system will get cured right away, since in the book talks a lot about that, I´m also guessing that if the vaccines have mercury, the MMS with get it right out of your body, pretty amazing stuff here people....

Take care everyone!.... good luck,... and good health.....
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #5
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

my friend has a slightly mor eadvanced case of swine flu then usual(mutating)??

he has coughed up some b;lood ,but he is a smoker so not sure what it means. we mixed up a ten drop dose ina 500ml plastic bottle and told him to mix a 3rd of it in a pint each time until he has taken all 3 doses.. he will finish tomorow morning. he says he is feeling better already

tomorow we mix a 20 drop dose into a 500ml bottle of water and continue

things are looking good. ill report back on his coughing up of blood and wether that has ceased ect..

he went on the govt website of symptoms and it advised that he dial 999 imediatly!!!!!!!! we are treating him, drop a bottle on his doorstep and keep back milkman style lol
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:56 AM   #6
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 85
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
my friend has a slightly mor eadvanced case of swine flu then usual(mutating)??

he has coughed up some b;lood ,but he is a smoker so not sure what it means. we mixed up a ten drop dose ina 500ml plastic bottle and told him to mix a 3rd of it in a pint each time until he has taken all 3 doses.. he will finish tomorow morning. he says he is feeling better already

tomorow we mix a 20 drop dose into a 500ml bottle of water and continue

things are looking good. ill report back on his coughing up of blood and wether that has ceased ect..

he went on the govt website of symptoms and it advised that he dial 999 imediatly!!!!!!!! we are treating him, drop a bottle on his doorstep and keep back milkman style lol
Good job on your treatment !!.

Please keep us updated for results, I´m going to start making the MMS in my house and sell it (or give it away) in my town in Spain,

Thanks a lot for your post !!
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #7
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Turtle Island
Posts: 2,776
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Blessings Green Beret,

I thought I better add this here. It was added to the Miracle Mineral Supplement thread a couple times. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=4781&page=31 The FDA is not too happy about words like 'curing'.

PaL

SOURCE: http://mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing

LEGAL NOTICE - DISCLAIMER

Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.

Note also, this website may contain links to other websites operated by other parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. PGL International is not responsible for the content or products of any linked site or the links contained therein.

PGL International does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. Any views and ideas expressed by PGL International are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical advice or service. You agree that no responsibility or liability will be incurred to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained within this site. If you have a severe medical condition, please see a licensed healthcare practitioner.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:26 PM   #8
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

yes we must be careful not to use the world cure... anyway what i want to know is when we are forced vaccinated will the mms interfere(lol) with the toxins tha tcould possibly be contained in there. will the mms render the vaccine innefective after you have been injected ????
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #9
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenberet View Post
Good job on your treatment !!.

Please keep us updated for results, I´m going to start making the MMS in my house and sell it (or give it away) in my town in Spain,

Thanks a lot for your post !!
panic over he had bronchitis(still not nice) but it appeared to help him at small doses. hes not taken any since
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:56 PM   #10
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Antonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dublin , Ireland
Posts: 341
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Please excuse my not knowing... but what is MMS??? It sounds great!
I have just got over swine flue... I got through it fine with raw cloves of garlic.. eating them leaving them under my tongue and stuffing them in to socks to be absorbed by the insidef the arches of my feet.... I empties tumeric from the kitchen ib to capsules and took three a day, I took enchinacia and vitamin C I had just spent a week sunbathing in Italy so I was all tanked up with vitamin D... So I got a mildish form of the flue I spent one night flat out with very high fever throwing up all the time with a asbsolutely splitting head ache but the actual flue feeling in all, lasted about five days.... I'm still a bit sick and I feel a cough developing but no one should fear it... If you are healthy with no underlying lung problems.. it's like any other flue ... Some of of my friends have it.. they're all saying how light it is compared to what they expected.

My friends six year old has it.. they gave him Tamiflue and he went psychotic and they took him off after one hour... Her's healing fine now with his own imunities.... Please no one worry too much about it if you do get it.. it's just flue.....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:33 PM   #11
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 85
Wink Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
Please excuse my not knowing... but what is MMS??? It sounds great!
I have just got over swine flue... I got through it fine with raw cloves of garlic.. eating them leaving them under my tongue and stuffing them in to socks to be absorbed by the insidef the arches of my feet.... I empties tumeric from the kitchen ib to capsules and took three a day, I took enchinacia and vitamin C I had just spent a week sunbathing in Italy so I was all tanked up with vitamin D... So I got a mildish form of the flue I spent one night flat out with very high fever throwing up all the time with a asbsolutely splitting head ache but the actual flue feeling in all, lasted about five days.... I'm still a bit sick and I feel a cough developing but no one should fear it... If you are healthy with no underlying lung problems.. it's like any other flue ... Some of of my friends have it.. they're all saying how light it is compared to what they expected.

My friends six year old has it.. they gave him Tamiflue and he went psychotic and they took him off after one hour... Her's healing fine now with his own imunities.... Please no one worry too much about it if you do get it.. it's just flue.....



Hi, well let me explain briefly what MMS is,

MMS is a 28% Sodium Chlorite with Distilled water, when you mix it with Citric Acid, it releases Chloride Dioxide, and that is the most powerfull killer of Viruses, Molds, Yeast, Bacteria etc...

If you are healthy, it does not damage your healthy cells, it only "explodes" with acid cells (viruses, bacteria etc...) , it kills the diseases so darn fast, you´ll be amazed, my GF got cured from multiple things (nothing dangerous) but it got over it.

It has been reported that it kills (so i dont use the "cure" word ) Malaria, Cancer, Hepatitis A,B,C, HIV, Flu, Artritis... also treats skin burn, rashes, eyes, acne, sinus etc... the list goes on and on.

Please research it or go to the Main MMS Post here in the Medicine Forum.

I hope that helps, take care,

Main MMS Topic: http://projectavalon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51

GreenBeret
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 08:43 PM   #12
Greenberet
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 85
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
panic over he had bronchitis(still not nice) but it appeared to help him at small doses. hes not taken any since

Great, but make sure he is on the maintenance dose, that´s about 6 drops with 30 acid solution, if he is an adult, make him take it everyday, or 3 - 4 times a week, if he a young fella, two(2) times a week will do, so it keeps his inmunologic system armed and ready to fight back.

And BTW, if you treat somebody, make sure you write Jim Humble and Email, with the Subject "Story of Success" else, it will be blocked by his Spam Filter,
his email is : jim@jimhumble.com

Take Care........!
Greenberet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:50 PM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Without having to wade upon tons of information, how should I start using MMS? I'm waiting for it to come in the mail.

Can I use lemon juice that comes in those little plastic lemons or do I need to squeeze an actual lemon (or lime)?

Just wondering as I am not currently sick and don't want to take the dosage required to fight sickness unless I actually have to.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #14
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Without having to wade upon tons of information, how should I start using MMS? I'm waiting for it to come in the mail.

Can I use lemon juice that comes in those little plastic lemons or do I need to squeeze an actual lemon (or lime)?

Just wondering as I am not currently sick and don't want to take the dosage required to fight sickness unless I actually have to.
i use limes freshly squeezed in drops. acetic acid vinegar is good to. i also made sure i got a packet of activator crystals for when we cant get limes.. vitamin c nullifies its effects.. lime is the least vit c
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:01 AM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

HJ : With respect, wading through the information is recommended. Have a read of Jim Humbles book. It wont take more than half a day or so.

Greenberet : thanks for posting this, it can be a benefit to many.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:07 AM   #16
Erik_
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 28
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Can anyone quickly recommend a good MMS supplier out of that list?

Let me know so I can get started on this stuff. I may need to detoxify because I've swallowed fragments of some fillings that might have had toxic metals in them and other ailments as well.
Erik_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:37 AM   #17
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Curring Swine Flu with MMS

I am sorry I was late doing this but I had to change the thread title (removed reference to "curing")

Jim Humble has posted advice on the way in which MMS is described - he needs it to be referenced as water purification solution on websites that sell MMS.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 07-30-2009 at 01:46 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a flu, h1n1 virus, mms, swine flu

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon