Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-26-2009, 07:45 PM   #26
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: obama is in trouble ???

Yes your absolutely right Waiting about someones prediction regarding January time!!!

Can't remember who predicted it though...

Jeeeeze never thought as it in that way...one year later!! right month wrong year...

After all these months I'm still undecided...good guy or bad guy???

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #27
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Yes your absolutely right Waiting about someones prediction regarding January time!!!

Can't remember who predicted it though...

Jeeeeze never thought as it in that way...one year later!! right month wrong year...

After all these months I'm still undecided...good guy or bad guy???

viking
I'm remembering the moment it slipped out.....it was on either CNN or Fox news? The guy let it slip & was quickly passed over by anchor man. It was also posted here and talked about. Darn I wish I could remember who the man was. Anyone remember that?
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:57 PM   #28
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...d=1#post193190
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #29
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I'm starting to think that maybe Obama is a PLF? (programmed life form)

Its impossible to read his energy or lack of..........every other President before him was easy enough to read, but not Obama. Why is the question. Why can we not get a reading on who this man really is? Many things come to mind, maybe he is a clone, souless?
What I am picking up is "shield" or "screen", a "scrambler". Just go there with the intention to serve and to help and the screen will become penetrable.

I don't have Obama as a priority right now but invite anyone who wants to help him. Upon connecting with him, ask him what incident he is stuck in, watch his pictures flash by, let him run that out to the end of the incident, then ask him, "Who are you?" with the intention that he answer up "Me".
At first you will likely see a lot of different identities flash by -- don't try to understand them all, just let them flash by. Continue to ask, "Who are you?"
with the intention that he says "Me". Once he exhausts looking at all the identities that he has collected to himself he will in the end say "Me" and really self-realize it. Most of the time this process is best run wherein you are taking the viewpoint of "The All that Is", not always, but it is good to know that if the answer "Me" is not quickly forthcoming.

Anyone can do this with a little quiet time and practice and the intention to help. Of course, there might not be any game anymore regards targeting Obama [evil smirk].

I'm busy helping in other quarters right now doing this same process. However, it ran really really well on a Nigerian scammer who was sending me some bad vibes. She was quite happy to self-realize that she was really herself and not all those other identities. Plus she got a free session, whoopee!

cheers!
Gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:44 PM   #30
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

How could Obama possibly be in trouble?

He is fulfilling 99.9% of the Bush era/NWO agenda like a champ. He has even added new tricks of his own.

* We are still going bankrupt at the same rate or faster.
* We still murder women and children in the mid-east via remote control from Las Vegas, just like before. We even wait until they hold funerals for them, and use the same equipment on the attendees.
* Not one single unConstitutional law passed in the last 10 years will/has been repealed.
* We still kidnap and torture people world wide.
* We still haven't "cleaned our own house" by jailing and trying the war criminals we had as our previous leadership.
* Etc, etc...

Things proceed apace.

Every day I run into people who either:
A) Think Obama invented evil, or
B) Think he is our savior.

He ain't the devil, and he sure as hell ain't anyone's savior!

He's just.... NEXT!

And that is what's really going on.

This will all stop when people refuse to let it continue, and not until.

Sadder'n all of that? I am beginning to grow tired of explaining that to people who just stare at me, then go back to screaming whatever they've been programmed to. Makes you feel old and foolish, some days.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #31
Fina
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...global-warming

Barack Obama shifts Copenhagen travel plans to boost climate change deal

18th, 8+1 = 9
Fina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:27 PM   #32
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
Think about what a spot he's in. The NWOMafia Thugs have probably threatened him and his family. What would you do?

What he's going to do later I don't get anything on that for sure, but I feel he started out with good intentions and now he's in between a rock and a hard place.
I'm with you Myra. I, along with millions of other people believed that he could do it. I believed that he was the one that could change the time line to a peacefull and beautiful future for all of us. Turns out though, that once he got in, things changed. God only knows what he has had to deal with behind closed doors. We should all send Obama positive thoughts to give him strength to deal with the secret power elite who are really in charge.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:14 AM   #33
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiolas View Post
I'm with you Myra. I, along with millions of other people believed that he could do it. I believed that he was the one that could change the time line to a peacefull and beautiful future for all of us. Turns out though, that once he got in, things changed. God only knows what he has had to deal with behind closed doors. We should all send Obama positive thoughts to give him strength to deal with the secret power elite who are really in charge.
Finally I overcame my shyness and decided to go and take a look at him as a spiritual being. Addressing him as a spiritual being (from the viewpoint that we are all connected) what I saw is that he is somewhat intimidated by his wife, and she is a bit overtaken by an evil purpose to control him, although she believes very strongly that what she is doing is right. She is a very passionate being and has an influence over him and does not wish to lose that influence.

Specificallly I had a picture of him lying prone unconscious (sleeping?) and she was bending over him intently and giving him messages and commands as if he were being hypnotized. I saw this I believe happening in a spiritual sense, not sure if it was actually happening in a 3D sense. Although I do know a person can be hypnotically implanted while sleeping.

As I said I was feeling a little shy so I made no attempt to heal this situation, just wanted some info.

She is the power behind the throne, so to speak, and thus his weak link. If I were illuminati I would not target him directly, but target her. Better to know who/what is influencing her?

I'm not even going to stick my foot in my mouth and say she is giving him wrong ideas by doing this, just that for [I]him [/I]it is a traumatic incident as almost any hypnotic treatment can be traumatic if one is not thoughtul or skilled.

She would not be the first wife to do this
Old 12-15-2009, 03:20 AM   #34
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Things proceed apace.

Every day I run into people who either:
A) Think Obama invented evil, or
B) Think he is our savior.

He ain't the devil, and he sure as hell ain't anyone's savior!

He's just.... NEXT!
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:22 AM   #35
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly. He is just another pawn in this sick game. I do not know what he's like outside of the presidency so I cannot make that judgment.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:33 AM   #36
Gevaudan
Avalon Senior Member

I certainly have mixed feelings about the man. I had a dreamscape about six months ago where I was grilling Obama about his tactic to stabilize the mess we've made in Afghanistan and Iraq. I stood in front of him saying, "You're not going to change their minds by spilling blood! This has never, nor will ever work to bring about lasting change in the world!" I said this to him while standing upon a black and white checkered floor. As I spoke these words, he smiled and nodded his head in some semblance of affirmation. Behind him stood Bush and Cheney looking quite upset, but afraid to interrupt me while speaking to Obama.

This could mean many different things, and it is not my intent to give you my interpretation of the dream. Just wanted to share with everyone and allow you to take whatever (if anything) you can from it.

I have been uneasy about the man since he first spoke at the Democratic Convention a few years ago. My friends thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread, which immediately made me wonder why people thought so much about someone of whom they knew so little.

That's my 2 cents...

In the bonds of Friendship, Love and Truth...

G
Gevaudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:34 AM   #37
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Exactly. He is just another pawn in this sick game. I do not know what he's like outside of the presidency so I cannot make that judgment.
Well, he hung around with Blago, and Rezko, and Ayers, and Wright, and he's hiding the entire documented history of his life, so it's pretty clear what kind of guy he is.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:58 AM   #38
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Well, on the Oprah interview, when asked to grade himself after his first year, he gave himself an B+ and an A- if he gets his health bill passed. I can't say I'm a big fan of his, but if you consider his agenda and what he has accomplished for them, I would agree that a B+ is an appropriate grade.

Could anyone possibly provide one reason why anyone in the establishment would want to JFK him after he passed the banker bailout bill, sent additional troops to Afghanistan, and expanded our war to in Pakistan?
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:40 AM   #39
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
Could anyone possibly provide one reason why anyone in the establishment would want to JFK him after he passed the banker bailout bill, sent additional troops to Afghanistan, and expanded our war to in Pakistan?
Not saying anyone has any plans to JFK Obama.

But any kind of instability, where the people are out of control, enables a police state, which could be an objective of some kind of malevolent conspiracy.

Depends on who gets the blame, you know.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:30 AM   #40
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

I saw Obama at a town hall meeting back in April of 2008. I looked him in the eye and shook his hand and I didn't get a feeling he was 'soul-less'. Though I admit I wouldn't know what to look for in a soul-less being.

I have had three Obama dreams this year.

Dream 1: We were both in a church near the White House sitting in a pew talking about my concern for his safety. He was very warm and thankful. I felt love from him. He reassured me that he was protected. However, as I watched him walk away across the lawn towards the WH, I was still very concerned. I didn't think he could trust his protection.

Dream 2 (8/4/09): Here was my journal entry... I dreamed Pres. Obama was killed (twice) last night. I was watching TV when it happened the second time. Heard shots then screams. Then the TV station basically went out.

Dream 3: I was talking to Michelle Obama in the White House. I bumped into her unexpectedly. She asked me to be her friend. Said she was very lonely and couldn't trust anyone around her. I relayed this information to Barack. Again, warm vibes from him as I asked him to help her.

I don't know how the Obama thing is going to play out either, but my heart still says he's of the light. And since my heart has served me well...

The Obama family is sent lots of love and protection from me daily. It's all I can think to do while we watch this thing play out.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:36 AM   #41
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Did you see Oprah in the White House? I was taking a close look at them. I felt Oprah was in terror about something...

However, the Galactic Federation communiques say that Obama is one of their operatives...

I do see he is under some subtle attack at his weak point, and it is a spiritual warfare....
Old 12-15-2009, 06:44 AM   #42
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
I'm starting to think that maybe Obama is a PLF? (programmed life form)

Its impossible to read his energy or lack of..........every other President before him was easy enough to read, but not Obama. Why is the question. Why can we not get a reading on who this man really is? Many things come to mind, maybe he is a clone, souless?
On the other side, some beings can erase their energy signatures. Mine is not totally erased, but getting lighter -- less "noise" for the lifter beams to tune to.