Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #26
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Goodbye.

Well.... I still want to Thank you, Mods..... Xpecially, the New Ones...

Thank you, for stepping up when the call of duty was sounded by K....

I see You new ones out there... I, thank each of You. Each of You.

THANK YOU TO THE MODS....

Trooly,

Tango

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
No, it's not relevant to the thread.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:10 PM   #27
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

BUT... YOU stepped UP... You answered the called to Duty... Each of You.

We all learn everyday... Thank you, again... Each of You...

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Ross H; 11-03-2009 at 06:59 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:15 PM   #28
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Good bye m1* = Master.... I hope you learned a lesson... This Site is a

Community... Of Loved ones... My, Loved Ones... When one comes here with

secret names hidden in Code... We, have some very, very smart people on this

Community Site... Remember, U can only lead those that will be led... This

community has Thinkers, Not followers... I hope you will find a site where you

Can be Master. Master, in your own mind... I saw U on 1 Nov. 00:20 hrs.

I, am very proud of every one of the members that belongs to PA... And, Thank

you mods, for Trusting us members that, we, saw through the deception and

We handled it... So, a special Thank you, to the Mods... To the members

that contacted me privately. It all worked out. This Is a Quality Community

There will be others...

With respect to all,

Tango
Could You please explain in plain english the meaning/s of this post?
What is this all about?
my hobbit alarm bells are already ringing about You tango, whoever You are?
Hobbit
Old 11-02-2009, 07:16 PM   #29
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I just saw this.......this is too bad......I wish you well m1*.........may you be blessed with peace and happiness wherever you go.....
Old 11-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #30
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Hobbit, your alarms should go off with me... I, Won't Bobbit...

I'm the guy, behind the man, who shot Liberty Valance...

I'm the Cream in your Tea... The spice in the stew......

"I've Got the music in ME....." " I Got the Music in ME "

" Ain't Got NO Trouble In My LIFE..." " I'm Never Frightened, I'm Never Worried "

" I Heat Up, I Cool Down..." " I Got words, in My head, So I say them "

" I don't let lying get me down "" Gonna take it, the way that I found it "

" I Feel Funky, I FEEL Good... Gotta tell Ya, I'm in the Neighborhood "

" Gonna fly like a Bird on the Wing, Hold on to me hand,Honey, Sing Sing Sing"

Trooly,

Tango

Last edited by Tango; 11-02-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:55 PM   #31
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Hobbit, your alarms should go off with me... I, Won't Bobbit...

I'm the Cream in your Tea... The spice in the stew......

"I've Got the music in ME....." " I Got the Music in ME "

Trooly,

Tango
Yes... I can testify to this...that's what Tango is ...he is sparks of aliveness and always turns his back to death ...whatever the guise it takes..
He will bring a smile in your heart on a gloomy day if only you are prepared to look within yourself and see that life and Love is all there is ..
He really is a loving soul.

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #32
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Yo, Tango! Keep on dancing!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:20 PM   #33
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Is that so?
I trust to My instincts, and no amount of bluster clouds them.
You appear to have not explained what has or is occuring on this thread.
is it a secret, are there secret parts to this forum?
Money corrupts all.
There have been multiple tango coloured pumpkin faces around this halloween, perhaps You will show Your true face?

You are proffessing to be instrumental in what has occured, if so whats the secrecy?
You may have the music in You, but even the pied piper played a good melody.

Hobbit
Old 11-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #34
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Hobbit.............

Just stopping in as there seems to be confusion more than secrecy......

M1 feels rebuffed in his discussion on Christianity(Bible) and there are those that participated in the discussion that are relieved that M1 left.

In my opinion, neither reaction is the best reaction........it should have been discussed with points -pro & against ...and discussed like a debate or at least an adult discourse. So.......much ado about nothing in my personal opinion............

If it is more, only the participants themselves know better........so, again, Hobbit, no need to worry.

All of us mods are watching the thread now so as long as it is a healthy discussion going on........Carry on!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:45 PM   #35
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

hobbit,

Let me sum it up:

1) m1* Came to Avalon speaking of abduction etc. from personal experience. And dreams.

2) He mentioned that he was able to lesten the extent of the abjuctions by calling on Jesus Christ.

3) The Topic then got onto the Bible.

4) m1* deffended his support for Jesus Christ. Clearly using his name had personally saved him.

5) The thread had become an attack on the Authenticity of the Bible which wasn't the intent of the origional thread which was about dreams.

6) m1* asked that it get back on topic but it became a barrage of personal attacks on m1*. It was claimed he was looking for personal attention. After a barrage of personal attacks his ego self responded as the ego does.

My personal view is that m1* came to Avalon looking for help to understand what was happening to himself. The topics where in the nature of other posts on Avalon by other members. I feel he was manipulated into shooting himself in the foot with his own ego. He had a very real story to tell.

Whilst many here have developed control of the ego and service to other. New comers may still be developing this frame of mind. We don't need to play their negativity agaist themselves but should try and be a bit more objective and assisting.

.... telling like it is...

Initiate

Last edited by Initiate; 11-02-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:07 PM   #36
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
hobbit,
Let me sum it up:
1) m1* Came to Avalon speaking of abduction etc. from personal experience. And dreams.
2) He mentioned that he was able to lesten the extent of the abjuctions by calling on Jesus Christ.
3) The Topic then got onto the Bible.
4) m1* deffended his support for Jesus Christ. Clearly using his name had personally saved him.
5) The thread had become an attack on the Authenticity of the Bible which wasn't the intent of the origional thread which was about dreams.
6) m1* asked that it get back on topic but it became a barrage of personal attacks on m1*. It was claimed he was looking for personal attention. After a barrage of personal attacks his ego self responded as the ego does.
Mod Note: Please help by shortening up long quotes. Link to the full post is at the above arrow.
I have to agree to disagree on this one Initiate...
How many posts did the boy have in how many days....??
20 days....166 posts
I know a dozen folks that would have helped him out...taken him in if he did not come on like a chainsaw in a toothpick shop....

Last edited by Karen; 11-02-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #37
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I have to agree to disagree on this one Initiate...

How many posts did the boy have in how many days....??

20 days....166 posts

I know a dozen folks that would have helped him out...taken him in if he did not come on like a chainsaw in a toothpick shop....
It was obvious he had a lot to say and a lot of it was interesting information. Unfortunately I know a few Aussie's that are little bit Hot Headed. I guess I am just used to it and let it slide. No offence to the less hot headed Aussie's on this forrum.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:26 PM   #38
Swanny
I dont need a label !

He also said himself that he gets kicked or banned from forums.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:36 PM   #39
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Initiate,
Thank You for straight forwardly giving Your perception of what has occured.
I will add a little as i viewed happenings, if i may?
What seems to happen in multiple forums is a pack like mentality grips them, semi cyber friendships strike up and if any of such freindship groups starts a debate the rest of the pack support that poster and basically attack the other side of the debate.
All of this without the faintest actual idea of who the real people are or what adjendas they have.
I know for a fact that universities have study groups watching this very senario NOW, and avalon and camelot may well be right at the top of the pile for such attention.
Disinformation agents will surely be employed to disrupt and rock any forum that is investigating the current PTB, or have beens.

It has clearly been inferred that M1 was in some way a threat to this forum, I saw no such threat from that poster, though there was a strong religious adjenda with that poster, but this is about FREEDOM, ISN'T IT????????

I would welcome a ten foot tall reptile on here if they wanted to debate their perception of events taking place, or any diverse view point at all, if i wanted to join in with a lovey dovey only think positive thoughts forum, there are loads of them.

The truth, warts and all, nothing else will do, I am sick of lies and secrecy, stuff that.
hobbit
Old 11-02-2009, 11:46 PM   #40
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

This really says a lot about the challenges we will face as humanity in the very near future. We all have to get along. And learn how to get along warts and all. If we let someone fall just because they are growing out of the behaviours of the past then we are just as much to blame. United we stand, Devided we fall.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:46 PM   #41
m1*
Banned

I have had several people contacting me -- asking me why I left, so I have come back to provide clarification. I've read over this thread. No, I did not leave because of anything to do with "religious or religious debates". Although, I will say that I can't work out why so many people became abusive for the views I have on the topic -- and why it has been allowed by the moderators. It was entirely unnecessary. Before I said goodbye, I made it perfectly clear that I had no interest in religious debates. The comments I made on "religion" and the "Bible" were "responses". I was trying to clarify my views - not preach. The reason I said goodbye was primarily because of the utter, unfettered rudeness and abuse from other members. I have better things to do that pay a forum to be abused. If it weren't for the fact that just about EVERY response to me became abuse, I would not have said goodbye. It's all that simple really.

My full intention was to be a conscructive member - and that's what I endeavoured to do. That is why I joined -- because I am interested in all the topic here and I was looking for a place online where I might be able to "be me". The vast majority of my posts had absolutely nothing to do with religion whatsoever (or what the M1* detractors "deem" as "religion"). They were more about my experiences and also about UFO's (which I took the time to upload pictures of). Yes, I did post a dream that I had where in the dream I said "Jesus is Lord", and yes I did become involved in Beren's "Bible Question" thread -- however, I was not abusive toward anyone. If you take the time to look over all of my threads, you will see that I endeavored to be constructive. I gave many lengthy responses to other peoples threads. So when I was rudely accused of only making my own threads, I was shattered.

I was extremely polite to all those who were respectful and mature. I got "slightly" peeved (and maybe a little sarcastic) with the abusive responses, but I did not return it. I didn't out and out abuse people like I was abused. I just tried to explain who I am and what I believe - to alleviate confusion, and try to demonstrate that although I DO read the Bible and believe that Jesus is Lord, that I did not com here to spread "religion". Those who have decided to beat on me still do not understand what my Biblical views actually are. Just the mention of "Bib;e" and "Jesus is Lord" is enough to convict me of being a religious nut, according to some here. I've said many times: It's very unfair. I tried to "explain" the difference between faith and religion, but according to some here -- if you declare that Jesus is Lord, you're religious and that's that -- and deserve every bit of abuse thrown at you. This is a situation I cannot change and I realise that, so I am not going to stick around here and defend myself against abuse for another month. My decision to say goodbye was simply logical, albeit, one of dismay. Of course I am upset - I didn't WANT to leave, but I have no choice. I became forums "religious kick bag", and no matter what I said -- the more I said, the more abuse I invited. I just gave up. Look, I KNOW a lot of you have been hurt by "religion" but you should NOT have taken that out on ME!

It is when the abuse started to follow me around on other utterly unrelated threads that I decided: "Ok, I'm off it! There's no point in me being here any longer" -- so I maturely wished everyone my love and said goodbye. It is rather ironic to see the behavior of those who have responded to this thread. As a person who had been reading the forums and watching Project Camelot since some of the very first videos, I became interested in joining the community. I would dearly like to have stayed, and contributed -- but it seems that I have attracted a small group of Bible haters and as long as I am here posting, each and every one of my topics will become a launch pad for abuse -- and I KNOW human nature: MORE "will" jump on that bandwagon. It's a snowball. I've seen it before. Just look at the responses to this thread. See, people are "relieved" that I am gone. Tango (who flat out abused me while I was here, trying to be constructive) is doing victory dances; and he's getting PRAISE and THANK YOU'S -- It's just sad..

This is the only reason I said goodbye. Looking over this thread, I see I did the right thing. I didn't encourage this thread. I wasn't even HERE; but look at it!Again (to explain why during the last few days most of my posts were about "religion" - it's not because I CAME HERE to talk about religion. I was just trying to "maturely" explain my position and what it is that I DO believe, because of ignorant accusations (based on stereotypes) which were not true. Without the abuse, the whole subject would have just moved along like any other subject and tomorrow I would have been talking about something else. The only reason I kept responding to the accusations of me being "religious" and having some sort of "secret mission" to come here and "preach" -- is because it just wasn't true. I was just trying to explain "that", which made it appear as if I was always talking about "religion". Yes, I do read the Bible and yes, I do declare that "Jesus is Lord", but I should be able to say so, without attracting a bandwagon of hateful abuse -- while the moderators allow it, and even encourage it by giving "thumps up" to those who declare that I am religious and insist I don't "beat people over the head with a Bible" (which I NEVER DID on this forum, so the comments were uncalled for).

I know that once again, what I have written here will NOT be understood by those who want to have a religious debate and will say that this WHOLE response is because I want to spread "religion", but again - let me say: That is not true. All I can ask, is that from now on, if someone comes here and says they read the Bible and if they mention the Bible and if the personally believe that Jesus is Lord - then unless they're personally attacking you or your beliefs, you should just allow them to say what they believe -- not make post after post with some silly accusation of having "codes" in their name and thanking mods for (for what ever it is, I don't know) keeping on top of me? I don't know I'm just shaking my head..

I COULD go over at least a dozen accusations and abusive comments, such as "I am copying and pasting from other forums", "I have a code name", "I am here to preach a religion", "i am here to attack people", "I only post about religion", "I only post about MY dreams" (ie: 2 posts out of almost 200) etc.. and explain why it's all lies. But I wont. Just rest assured that this is why I have decided to go and find something else to do. Just: Congratulations, you got rid of "Bible Boy". Continue the celebration. Whoever kicks me in the back the hardest as I turn around gets 5 stars..

If I do NOT leave now, I can tell you what will happen: The "Beat on Bible Boy" bandwagon will grow (regardless of whether I mention the Bible ONCE MORE, because I am now KNOWN to be someone who declares Jesus as Lord) and I WILL wind up banned (for one reason or another) as I try to (constantly) explain to those ignorant people why I am not religious. This is why I cannot post on forums full of "New Age" type people - because a LARGE potion of them not only don't like the Bible - they HATE it and WILL attack anyone who mentions it one too many times. They're like pit-bulls too. They DO NOT let go.

I do not belong here. It has been made perfectly clear - and I accept it. So I am leaving. Be happy. However, I will NOT be going to a "BIBLE" forum either (as I was constantly asked to do - which is quite rude), because as I stated, I am {{{not}}} religious. I can do without joining websites by religious people who are merely after donations. I just plain out don't fit anywhere. I'll just go and continue my research by myself.. The thing is NO ONE knows, it took the time to understand what it is I DO believe - or WHY I believe it. Still no one knows. I wish people here could have got to know me better, but it will never be allowed. I was just getting STARTED on the things that I have experienced. I have MORE photos and MORE to say.

"Love and Light" Pffft' - All talk.. The basic theory behind me saying goodbye is just to save everyone the grief of me hanging around here, sharing views that are partially based on what I have read in the Bible -- which are not welcome. I do believe that I have a lot of knowledge and life experience that is useful, but as long as I am "Bible Boy" I will never be allowed to "be me" on this forum and if I can't "BE ME" without getting abused, I will NOT pretend to be someone else just so I can attract pats on the back and "friends" as was insisted by one person. I could go back over this thread and post my views on the comments, but the thread would turn into an all out brawl and would be closed. I'll save everyone the grief of that too.

Once again. Goodbye. I leave in peace.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:50 PM   #42
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Good bye take care

Last edited by Swanny; 11-02-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:59 PM   #43
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

See ya....
Old 11-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #44
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Look m1.....Why don't you stay....throttle back some and slowly ease into the pool

This really ain't a place for CANNONBALLS!!!!!

If you REALLY want to learn about\from others....this is the place

Peace brother...
Old 11-03-2009, 12:19 AM   #45
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Thanx Stargazer, your 'see ya' reply made the choise between reading M1's post or watching 'The Apprentice USA' very easy.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:42 AM   #46
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
Is that so?
I trust to My instincts, and no amount of bluster clouds them.

Hobbit
Hobbit,

You and I are of like mind on this. Actions speak louder than words,
even when the actions ARE words.

RE: M1

I think M1 is misunderstood. Overly prolific or not(a matter of opinion)
I will miss his contributions.

People will have differences of opinion, but I really think some of the members
could do a better job of treating ALL posters here with respect-not just the people they are cyber-buddies with.

We are all in this together.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:54 AM   #47
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Hey m1*

Before you came like a breath of fresh air I took all the Bible punches lol

I dont mind - makes me stronger

Jesus is Lord
Old 11-03-2009, 12:59 AM   #48
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member

m1* sorry to see you go. I am glad you defended your position. I agree with you.

Take care.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:00 AM   #49
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIIISH View Post
Hobbit,

You and I are of like mind on this. Actions speak louder than words,
even when the actions ARE words.

RE: M1

I think M1 is misunderstood. Overly prolific or not(a matter of opinion)
I will miss his contributions.

People will have differences of opinion, but I really think some of the members
could do a better job of treating ALL posters here with respect-not just the people they are cyber-buddies with.

We are all in this together.
How do you think we gained "cyber" buddies....We respect others opinions and listen even though we don't agree

M1 busted in like a bull in a china shop trying to "dominate" the forum from every direction.

You wonder why Tango thinks he's an agent......

Domination is not a word heard here very often....

we try to sit around a fire singing KUMBAIYA....M1 jumped in with an Angus Young lick

Even if you put all of us in a room where we had to work together...Would someone shouting over everyone really work?? Even if they have good ideas...they are still setting themselves apart because of the lack of one mindedness (is that a word)

And then on top....Start throwing religion in on top...a REAL volatile subject

Fiish...I know you didn't get a very warm reception but sometimes the harmonics work from post number 1...other times the tuning fork is needed..

and the ultimate disclaimer

WE"RE ALL STILL HUMAN

peace brother
Old 11-03-2009, 01:30 AM   #50
m1*
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
How do you think we gained "cyber" buddies....We respect others opinions and listen even though we don't agree
M1 busted in like a bull in a china shop trying to "dominate" the forum from every direction.
You wonder why Tango thinks he's an agent......
Domination is not a word heard here very often....
we try to sit around a fire singing KUMBAIYA....M1 jumped in with an Angus Young lick
Even if you put all of us in a room where we had to work together...Would someone shouting over everyone really work?? Even if they have good ideas...they are still setting themselves apart because of the lack of one mindedness (is that a word)
And then on top....Start throwing religion in on top...a REAL volatile subject
Fiish...I know you didn't get a very warm reception but sometimes the harmonics work from post number 1...other times the tuning fork is needed..
and the ultimate disclaimer
WE"RE ALL STILL HUMAN
peace brother
I'm sorry - but I can't help but add this response..

"we try to sit around a fire singing KUMBAIYA....M1 jumped in with an Angus Young lick"

I didn't know what an "Angus Young Lick" was. I thought it was a typo (maybe Angus Young "Kick"?), so I had to go and look it up.

But first:

And now:

Buahahahaha! I nearly fell off my chair dying of LAUGHTER!

Ok, I get the analogy now -- but I have absolutely NO idea how you came to that conclusion though.

Last edited by Karen; 11-03-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Closed Thread