Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 03-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #26
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journels

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
The Truth is out there....

The age of Chaos... The Hopi...earthquakes...flooding...weather patterns...ring of fire...new age...the cleansing...Please listen and watch.

I love the ending!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68424973&hl=en

viking
Yeah the video was really special.

Nice.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #27
viking
Avalon Senior Member

This message has been sent to you by the Webmaster of Phoenix Ascended

SaLuSa

27th March, 2009

You are prodigious when it comes to survival, and you have an inborn instinct that carries you safely through the most punishing ordeals. It has never wavered, and it is similar to your self-made challenges that are created through your sports and other activities. It is an indication of your powerful willpower, and it has helped you survive when the odds are stacked against you. This is why we have no doubt that you will not only face the dark head on, but will overcome their insidious plans for your enslavement. You know you are meant to be free, and no amount of pressure will suppress or negate your powerful intent to win this battle. There would be no gain or lesson for you, if we simply stepped in and acted on your behalf. Nevertheless, we stand ready to support you and offer our help when it is called for, or directed by higher Beings than ourselves. Be assured that the Cosmic plan reaches far and wide, and Planet Earth and her people are as important as any others.

In fact you get far more attention and interest shown in your progress than you imagine. We of the Galactic Federation are not alone in monitoring you, as the events that are unfolding upon Earth are bringing many other civilizations into your Solar System. The stage is set for the last few years of your present cycle, and the very nature of your Ascension is the focal point for interested Star Beings. We guard you against unwelcome visitors, and none may land on Earth without our permission. Contact is a different matter, and often that has been pre-arranged prior to your birth on Earth. Behind each one is a special reason, and often it is associated with your relationship to them. You become their link with Earth, and meet many times through out of the body experiences – although you may not necessarily have a waking memory of them.

Your ancient history is littered with references to contact with extraterrestrials and their craft, and there are quite a number to be found that took place in the last few centuries. In days of old superstition was rife and contacts were misinterpreted, and sometimes attributed to the devil. Even now there are such beliefs, but with our coming they will be swept away. Some of our non-human members may be odd looking to you, but they certainly do not look like your ideas of devils. Mankind has a long held fear of the unknown, and so often explains it away as the work of some evil entities. It is for this reason that our initial contact with you will be through civilizations like our own, who are very human looking. We understand your feelings, and have gone to great lengths to ensure that we approach you in an acceptable way. First Contact will largely comprise of civilizations that have been closely linked to you for eons of time. Ask your selves Dear Ones, why should you look so similar to us in your stature and general features? The answer is that many other Star civilizations have had a hand in your genetic evolution. Humans are not the result of some chance happening, but deliberate planning to raise your levels of consciousness.

As part of your growth in readiness for Ascension, your DNA strands are being restored and in time you will become a fully-fledged Cosmic Being. We are what you are to be, and when you attain our levels you will be able to rejoin your Space families. You have been away from your true homes for a long, long time, and with your awareness of us your yearning to return is growing. We try to open people’s minds to their true past, and understand that we are in reality one big family of God’s children. Yes, we have the same God no matter what names you conjure up, or attributes you place upon God. If only you could accept such a fact, it would eliminate the fighting over whose God is the right one and bring you so much closer together. The Truth will always remain, and whatever your beliefs they will eventually come to it. That which is not the truth cannot survive, and will only put off until the day that it will be seen for what it truly is. Our coming will allow for much that is presently unknown to you to be revealed, and our word will be seen to be supported by the Master’s who are also destined to return.

You are so near to experiencing one of the greatest periods of your lives, and it only remains for the right opportunity to start this epic rolling. The foundation and all of the material requirements have been catered for, and once we get the go ahead we shall spring into action. The shift in your consciousness is more pronounced than at any other time, and this is good news as it establishes energies on Earth that mean you are on the road to success. First the cleansing of the old and undesirable, and then the new will arise and set the scene for the final thrust towards Ascension. It is not quite in your grasp yet, but comes silently like a bird on wing to suddenly be in your midst.

The Earth is a beautiful jewel in the firmament, and will brilliantly shine forth as a message to the Universe that it has returned to the higher realms. With it shall be the Shining Ones who have found their true selves. That is you Dear Ones as Ascended Beings, a state so natural to you because you will have returned home at last. Can you envisage just for a minute or so what that means, because by then you will have become your God selves. Not the end of your journey, but your elevation to higher dimensions where another one begins. There is so much you can do in readiness, and a good start would be by accepting that you are more than your physical body. You have a God spark within you that is indestructible, no matter what your experiences. Start to live in the higher vibrations, and become your highest interpretation of what you are as a Being of Light. You will find that you can work from your heart centre, and calmly take all things in your stride. You will be a rock amongst the shifting sands of life, and others will cling to you just to be part of your experience.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and enjoy these moments in touch with you. I too have my visions of another future that offers such wondrous opportunities to discover more of the Creator’s Kingdom. Have your dreams, and let your imagination take you far and wide knowing there is no end to the adventures open to you. One day soon you shall be planning your next ones, and as a Lighted One. Know that you are continually blessed and loved.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:21 AM   #28
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Truth is out there....

The age of Chaos... The Hopi...earthquakes...flooding...weather patterns...ring of fire...new age...the cleansing...Please listen and watch.

I love the ending!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...68424973&hl=en

viking
Hi Viking

Thanks for the post, I watched it and was really moved. Then I decided to check who Doris Ekkert is....

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/chan...id=2151&page=2

I only post this to draw everyones attention that we have to be discerning and vigilant in our discernment, especially now.

I would love to be proven wrong in this instance because so much (if not all) of that message rang so true......

Z

Last edited by Zeddo; 03-28-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #29
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Zeddo

Yes I am aware of that story about the Ekkers and George Green...and the Gold...

Who can we trust and who is telling the truth. As I have said before too many lies and deceipt. It goes on and on. Layers upon layers of lies. Who is the Truthmaster??? All I can say is go with your heart and ask for guidance from our creator. The Universal Law of creation cannot lie and all will unfold soon.

Do we stop trusting our dear George?. Has he lied to us?. He worked with the Journels for years pushing the message. Ultimately the message is from the same source regardless whether its from George Green, www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com, or www.phoenixarchives.com .

They have all derived from the same source.As stated with my last post here...

Quote:
'We try to open people’s minds to their true past, and understand that we are in reality one big family of God’s children. Yes, we have the same God no matter what names you conjure up, or attributes you place upon God. If only you could accept such a fact, it would eliminate the fighting over whose God is the right one and bring you so much closer together.
Why did the American Courts place a ban on 'The Pleiades Connection Series' of these Journals?

Two more of the 'Phoenix Journals' were also banned by the American Courts, with these being 'Journals 22 & 47', which both present a sure-fire method of surviving the coming planetary changes. Why?

I know its very difficult at times where the truth lies..we just need to dig a little deeper at times and the truth will prevail.

Time does not lie!! And time will tell..

Incidentely the article you posted came from by 'RUMOR MILL NEWS' I not sure how reliable they are?! ;-)

Viking

Last edited by viking; 03-28-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 01:16 PM   #30
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Zeddo

Incidentely the article you posted came from by 'RUMOR MILL NEWS' I not sure how reliable they are?! ;-)

Viking
Too true !
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:05 AM   #31
viking
Avalon Senior Member

by Dieter Braun (Indian in the machine)

May this information awaken the peace that resides within you.Humanity is receiving visitation from our off-world star brothers and sisters. Yes there ARE spaceships in the sky!1. Who is the Galactic Federation of Light?The Galactic Federation of Light is a group of several star nations who have several million ships currently surrounding planet earth. Unlike that which humans are used to, these beings are peaceful, loving, highly intelligent and very in tune with God and Creator Source. They are like more perfected versions of us, they are slightly shorter, the women are pretty, the men are handsome...they are an example to humans what can be achieved when a species is highly spiritually evolved.2. Are the Galactic Federation of Light, of peaceful or evil intent?The Galactic Federation of Light have demonstrated their peacefilled intentions by gently guiding those of us who have responded to their presence, with reassurance, compassion, love, respect and understanding. Then know EVERYTHING that has been happening on our planet. They see us meeting them, as a reunion with family. If someone or some energy we don't recognize suddently appears to us we'll now for sure it is of the Light by asking... we ask God for confirmation, "God, in your presence and love, if these beings are your messengers, let them land now and be within our presence...if they are not your messengers, please send them to their next suitable placement".3. What is the Galactic Federation of Light's mission with earth at this time?The Galactic Federation of Light mission is to assist earth, who is a conscious being...in her transformation to higher frequencies...this process is called "Ascension". The Galactic Federation of Light is here become God wants them to be herre in order to assist earth and humanity's spiritual awakening from controlling religions and limited 3D consciousness, to the 5D level of higher consciousness where we live as a species in true brotherhood and sisterhood, respecting and acknowledging our Oneness with All. The Galactic Federation to not force anyone to acknowledge them or to give them power or to create in collaboration with them....they tell us they honour our freewill to be apart of this grand awakening, or to remain in denial.4. What IS taking so long...why don't they land already?! The Galactic Federation of Light is waiting for God's signal before they can openly land. They strive to follow divine timing in all aspects of their mission. They would land sooner, if it weren't that so many humans deny both God, and the notion that Higher Spiritually Evolved forms could easily travel to and reach earth. Would it surprise you to know that they have watching earth this whole time, as one rather grand experiment in limited consciousness. The Galactic Federation of Light is essentially waiting for our economy to crash before they can step in....why? Because we agreed to experience the crash, before we reincarnated this current lifestream. Until the Galactic of Federation of Light's spaceships openly hand among humanity we can see them in the day sky as "cloudships" and in the night sky as "rainbow flashing coloured stars", a rather new phenomena in our sky that hasn't been openly addressed...5. Is there a specific date by which the Galactic Federation of Light will need to land?There IS a specific date, but it's not known to me at this time. The reason being is that our planet is on direct course to pass through the centre of a great band of Light, called the photon belt. The earth's cleansing processes slowly progress the closer we travel through to the centre of the photon belt.6. Why is this photon belt important to me?Obviously you can perceive that the sun is of great imporance to earth because if it shut off, everything would be darker. Well guess what folks!.....scientists already knew 175 years ago that our bodies are greatly affected...in fact one could say "designed" at the cellular level to respond to Cosmic Energy!If your body, mind, emotions are polluted, you will find the photon belt to be a "bumpy uncomfortable ride".If your body, mind and emotions are clear....you will connect your WILL with your SPIRIT...the ride will be joyous and comfortable. No matter what you choose...this planet is heading through the centre and our planet is undergoing a great sorting, those who are stuck in the dark, and those who climb out in collaboration with God and all of his Lighted forces....To awaken is to work with Light energy....to not awaken is to deny Light energy...to deny that the body is a Light vessel...a Light transmitter and receiver....a receiver for signals that are beamed from the sun, and from the Great Central Sun.7. How have our governments responded?Earth governments have generally been hostile, however this is changing as all humans awaken from the illusions they have bought into. However the majority of governments remain under dark control...star wars weapons have fired upon the Heavenly Hosts, and numerous biological weapons are now being used upon the people. Now the governments are frightened as they come to a fuller realization as to what they have done...as a result many continue to fear God and His messengers, and they choose to worship themselves and satan...it is accurate to say that have gone to war with God, or they will even deny that God exists as many humans do. "Let us attract world governance in collaboration with God and His messengers".8. How will we know it's "them" and not the adversary creating some sort of false rapture?Evil ones in power are creating a false rapture by in these end times, humanity destroys everything. Since the Universe is all about honouring choices, we can now see that humanity is in fact, attracting various challenges...environmental, social, financial, spiritual, world peace, the stabilizing of all earth conditions. In fact, let's ask the Light to appear right now...to sit around and wait fo them to appear is one choice, to ask them directly to collaborate with us in this grand planetary transformation is another choice....make that choice now. If chose this, then there IS NO RAPTURE...let's choose to know everything about ourselves, so that we can remove the denial of God within ourselves, that attracts all this sillyness like raptures.THE CHOICE IS YOUR'SYou must take immediate steps to stop and reverse the ongoing brainwashing you are knowingly and unknowingly participating in. To do so you will need to immediately address your personal denial, that it is happening and it's been intense.9. What would happen if a bluebeam might suddenly appear before me...is my health involved?It's quite possible that our planet's poles may shift at any moment or some other sort of catalytic event. LET'S BE CLEAR....THERE WILL EVENTUALLY BE A PLANETARY EVACUATION BUT HOW IT WILL HAPPEN REMAINS TO BE SEEN. Humanity may be beamed off by the millions of starships currently surrounding our planet, with a bluebeam. If a bluebeam appears, ask it..."If you are from Higher Sources, then remain, if not...please leave". People who's bodies remain toxic due to their pesonal denial, their bodies will not be able to handle the higher frequency Light beams...this is simple physics...those who's bodies are more Light refined, purified, cleaner....those are the ones who will move through the bluebeam up to the starships.MAKE NO MISTAKE:Your personal purification is essential at this time, if you desire to continue this lifesteam and ascend in this body to higher frequencies. We agreed to this journey, and we agreed to assist God!10. Will some die a physical death before 2012?If you attract death thinking, dead emotions and thoughts of death....you watch the death news, death entertainment and music and movies and religions, then yes I would say your chances of dying a physical death are highly likely. If you attract Light....high refined spiritual energies, collaborations with spiritually evolved beings, then you will not die. Dieter says, "Once I realized that the photon belt is affecting my health, I began to create my body as being more "light receptive". I began to take steps to limit and reverse my own aging and degeneration. It involved seeing my body as a living crystal, and taking steps to purify and wash that crystal from the inside out, and the outside in. Due to the photon belt, many things not possible before, are becoming possible...deaging, telepathy, a renewed and restored planet, a peaceful human species....the genetic modification of the human DNA by the photon belt...the people who are in most denial, are those who are most toxic, or they are not sure God exists or they deny Him altogether. The choice is your's to comprehend the power of thoughtIf you believe in dark, you will become it. If you believe in Light, you will become it.You must have an open mind to receive new Truths.You must have an open mind, to shed old illusions. Fried meat....or sprouts?Processed food or raw veggies?Dead poisons or Living energy?Fluoride water or blessed remineralized water?Genetically modified or natural?Cancer or everlasting health?Water ignorance, or water consciousness?Deny God, or embrace God?The truth is that we don't fight terrorism in order to win...we simply attract something else and focus our attention on something more desirable. 11. Where can I get more information about the Galactic Federation of Light, and what can I do?If you want to know what the Galactic Federation of Light is doing...several weekly updates are currently beamed to earth...http://www.treeoffthegoldenlight.com...edel.punt.nlAn example of a message from the Galactic Federation of Light.Believe that anything is possible.Be open to the Heavenly Hosts and the envitable visitation from off worlders, to planet earth. Offer a hello and a positive greeting to those who are able to assist humanity...specially request their assistance. We can request their assistance to restore the planet, to spiritually evolve, for space travel, for purification, for harmonious ways of living, for world peace, for more joyful living, for more creative power, to help creator a harmonious financial system, for more God energy. I specifically ask God and His messengers for assistance in these matters.

Share this webpage with your friends and family via email.

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/ga...onoflight.html

www.fourwinds10.com

www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

viking
Old 04-06-2009, 03:13 PM   #32
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Amazing info..... Happy reading..

'This Journal contains details about our current economic malaise and Waking-up to some economic realities. Exposing the "grey-men" and the secret government, their manipulations from a historical perspective, the degree of their diabolical capabilities, and the perfection of their plan on the unsuspecting "masses". Depression imminent. Get ready, it is coming down fast. New currency and some solutions for not getting caught in the new money and debit card system. Get your hands on cash (under 50s) and stash it (not in a bank). Financial strategies across the board. The solution of Incorporation (for everyone). The Nevada secret. Prophecies of these times previously given. Sananda and Aton state 'how it will he'. (Index Included)'

Further reading here...
http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J004.html

viking
Old 04-08-2009, 12:47 AM   #33
EpiphaMe

TORZ.... the voice of the presentation is enough to find ones self producing tears...
I do hear and feel.... your 3-26-09 post.

It's our own voice spoken. Either I have successfully positioned my self neutrally so that I can listen and not engage my emotions, or, I have become numb.

There have been a few manifestations lately on my property to remind me of my heart... a pair of eagles approached me from the west, overhead maybe not more than 100'... the lead bird encircled me THREE times< I say that because the number three... I am not saying that I know the depth of the meaning, but I recognized it as a good omen; a pair of mallards approached our property from the east, walking along the middle line of the street, they walked up to our newly enlarged pond that is spring fed ( a blessing of a discovery) and they floated there... then TWO pair of geese approached in the same manner, each pair, minutes apart, they walking down the center of the road and made themselves at home on the pond... and, we have a male roadrunner appearing almost daily... you see? I see these are "omens'...

pardon me if I have changed the flavor of the thread... I simply connected with TORZ for the moment.

Pleasant evening to everyone!
Old 04-08-2009, 09:12 AM   #34
viking
Avalon Senior Member

TIME TO GROW INTO THE COSMIC BROTHERHOOD

Good afternoon, my scribe. It is I, Sanat Kumara, come in the Light frequency of the Silver Rayof Creation. You know me well. Many there in the physical, especially among your NativeAmerican peoples, associate me with the label “Grandfather”. Again, as stated many timesprior, a label is for you in the physical, so that you can have a mental association with which torelate. You will, one day, begin to recognize ones more by their unique energy pattern thananything else.

I am asked to speak at this time about your position as a planet and a species in relationship toyour universal brothers. Your planet Earth-Shan is but one of billions of inhabited planets withsentient life. Your species has grown to a point of spiritual and intellectual (a subset of thespiritual aspect) competence wherein you will be in need of conscious awareness of your place inthe universe and the responsibility of maintaining and holding that place.This is to say that your world is fast approaching a point of conscious awakening to a greaterreality and a greater Truth. Your elder brothers from elsewhere in the cosmos have come to assist you both in your growth as a species, and as co-creators within the laws of Creator Source.
This is a most unique time in your planet’s evolvement in which to be experiencing! There will beMASSIVE change as ones will be caused to confront the inner lies and misperceptions that theyhave held onto for so long.

There will be, at first, great confusion for the masses. They will, for the most part, be caught offguard,and thus be psychologically unprepared for the implications associated with this awakening.This is where you who are of Ground Crew will be called upon to assist those who will be desperatelyseeking to understand. You will have to deal with great emotional anxiety. This anxietywill have an enormous impact on ALL levels of your planetary experience.Eventually, as the masses come to accept the greater reality of their true place in the universe,the confusion will give way to a greater peace than your world has ever known. As your species
is ready, your world will be gradually brought “up to speed” with respect to other universalintergalactic societies. This will be a very deliberate and calculated rate which is determined bythe ability of your species to adapt and comprehend the true functioning and universal laws thatgovern space beyond the limits of your solar system.

This is as much a matter of UN-learning many present lies as it is a matter of learning newtruths. I speak here not only of scientific progress, for great beings in all areas of understandinghave frequently been gifted (sent) to your planet—only to be “removed” by those who wouldmaintain control over you through deception.

Your learned brothers from elsewhere are well equipped to handle the planetary transformationand integration which is rapidly picking up speed. They will be giving much more guidance onhow best to overcome the many fears and superstitious beliefs that the masses now hold onto astruth, which must be confronted and cleansed.

Fundamentally this situation is no different than when you ones volunteer to participate in, say,a Peace Corps mission to assist a primitive, usually isolated, group of people in some remotecorner of your own planet. Many fears and superstitions must be confronted and replaced withtruth—whether about basic health and body hygiene or how your airplane and radio work.You of Ground Crew will need these very lessons offered here in CONTACT so that ones willrecognize that this awakening has been coming for some time, and that there is truly nothing to fear and only greater understanding and growth to be gained.

These will be challenging times for you ones to face! You will witness many stories that will tryto convince you-the-people that the “alien invaders” mean to do you harm. These stories willonly serve to expose the true criminals for who they are. Mainstream religious leaders andpoliticians will be the greatest offenders and will effort greatly to hold onto their control overyou-the-masses.

As the time of truth (in terms of sequential events) draws ever nearer, there will be greater andgreater efforts made to persuade the masses that these so-called “invaders” mean to destroyyou-the-people of the Earth. Some of the events planned by your elite controllers will appear soreal in presentation, due to their technological sophistication (by public knowledge standards),that many will fall victim to the lies engineered by such vivid stagings.There are likely to be MILLIONS of people sacrificed by your “united one-world government”in order to convince those remaining that the deception is the truth. There will be a call to defend
your planet from these “evil invaders”.

At the same time, however, there will be overwhelming evidence which will show that thesehigher evolved beings mean you NO HARM. For instance, ones will be rescued from annihilation(as disasters from both natural and man-made sources become more violent and widespread)and ones will testify to the facts of what happened.

Also, ones among your “elite” scientific communities will finally step forward and testify to thefact that great assistance has been given by your elder brothers from elsewhere in the cosmos,over the past 50+ years, in shutting down secret experiments that, due to ignorance, got out ofcontrol and would have otherwise destroyed your planet.

Moreover, the electronic “mind-numbing” devices will be deactivated and ones will begin tocome out of the “fog” of mental manipulation. From this will come a clearer ability to perceivethe reality of your situation.

There will be great speakers and community leaders stepping forward to speak out and quell thefears of the masses. There will be great need for ones to vent their confusions and confront thefact that they had bought into great lies without much (if any) questioning. Ones will be seekingto understand what is really real and what is truly their place in the “grander” scheme of life.The barbaric, fear-based religions will fall, as ones realize that they have been manipulated and“sold” lies in order to insure their obedience.

Truth will be known in all aspects of social, scientific, and spiritual arenas of concern. The Truthwill be your path to liberation—both as an individual and as a planetary society.You will find that your elder brothers believe very much in the existence of God and, furthermore,that they FULLY integrate spiritual ethics into ALL of their scientific and social researchand subsequent developments. This results in a much more perfectly balanced and responsiblesocietal structure than you on Earth presently experience or can even imagine.Your world will eventually realize that these more advanced ones have eradicated the primal egoconcerns to hoard knowledge (power, control, etc.) and have thus achieved true abundance and
absolute knowledge. The Law of Giving is a way of life for these ones. Sharing their gifts onlyhelps them to explore and experience more of the infinite variations of Life, and thus more fullyappreciate the perfection of both Creator and The Creation.

These are truly wondrous times in which to be alive! But perhaps, more importantly, these arewondrous times in which to survive.

We of the Hosts have been sent to help prepare you ones who will hear the call so that you canbest prepare selves both mentally and physically for the chaos that is coming. This is to say that,for instance, if you are still living in areas we have warned are quite unsafe, and you insist uponyour way, we shall honor your choice.

But, be aware that if you transition out of the physical, you will have to watch as a spectator instead of as a player. We only can offer our advice and reasoning; you must choose to accept or reject, as you will.

Our hope is that you will learn to trust your own Inner Guidance, and thus create the conditionsfor your own survival and subsequent growth. We are here to assist you in maximizing yourgrowth potential. You can help us to help YOU by efforting to recognize your own Inner Connectionand Potential. This has been THE important theme of so many of our lessons so far, aspresented in these pages of CONTACT over the past several years.You live in perhaps the most unique time that your planet will ever experience—COMING OUT OF IGNORANCE (DARKNESS) AND INTO KNOWLEDGE (LIGHT).

Would it not be wise
to take full advantage of this exquisite learning environment?!

I am Sanat Kumara, an elder (more learned) aspect of Creator’s infinite potential. I am whatyou are and will become. I am your future and I have walked the path that you are now on. Gowithin and find these finer aspects of YOUR being, and you will recognize the Truth I speak.

In the Light of Creator Source, ADONAI.

FROM PHOENIX JOURNAL #243 PG 93-96

http://www.indianinthemachine.com/gr...herspeaks.html

http://www.phoenixarchives.com/

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/

viking
Old 04-11-2009, 09:51 AM   #35
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Easter Time?!

Easter is known the world over as the most significant of all Christian "holy days". Christians or the followers of Christ believe that Esu "Jesus Christ" Immanuel, as the Son of God, rose from the dead on Easter morning. He had been crucified in Jerusalem two days before on Good Friday afternoon by his arch enemies, the Pharisees, who were the Jewish religious leaders of the day. At the insistence of the Pharisees the occupying Roman Government had cooperated in carrying out the crucifixion.
Christians believe that his resurrection from the dead is proof that Esu "Jesus" Immanuel is, indeed, the Son of God. They believe that God Jehovah became angry over the evil doings of His created beings, and that to set things right, a payment had to be made. Yet, no payment that man could offer was great enough to appease such an angry God Jehovah. Realizing this, God Jehovah, in His great love for His creation sent His Son, Esu "Jesus" Immanuel, to die as the sacrifice, the ransom for the sins of all mankind. By so doing Christians believe that Esu "Jesus" Immanuel died in their place and provided them forgiveness for sins. By rising from the dead he conquered death and, thus, gave them the promise of eternal life in "heaven", when they leave their present lifestream. In honor of this historic resurrection event Easter is celebrated worldwide by Christians each year during the time of the Jewish Passover. It was during the annual Jewish Passover in Jerusalem in the spring of the year that "Jesus" was arrested, tried and killed for defying the religious leaders of the day, and it was on Sunday, the day following the Jewish Sabbath and the end of the week-long Passover celebration, that Christians believe "Jesus" rose from the dead. Thus, Easter is claimed by Christians to be their most holy and happy of all days in celebration of their "risen Lord."

Many times throughout the year Christians remember the "suffering, death, and resurrection of "Jesus" with the observance of the Eucharist or Lord's Supper. On such occasions Christians are encouraged to repent of their sins and ask "Jesus" to forgive them. They drink wine or grape juice and eat bread as "Jesus" did with his disciples in his "last supper" together with his disciples. In the Eucharist the wine is symbolic of the blood of "Jesus" which was shed for their sins. The bread is symbolic of the body of "Jesus" which was broken for their wrong doing. By eating and drinking these elements Christians believe they are receiving the "life of Christ" which freely gives them forgiveness for their sins and a life everlasting.

There are many people who wonder if this is the whole story of Easter. Many question the validity of the "resurrection." Is this myth or mystery? Each year the traditional Easter celebration appears to become more fiction and less fact as people are encouraged to buy candy Easter bunnies and children hunt real colored Easter eggs. What do rabbits and eggs have to do with Easter---or with each other, for that matter? Rabbits do not lay eggs and eggs do not produce rabbits! Eggs produce chickens sometimes, and birds and alligators and frogs and fish and---but they have nothing to do with Easter and the Eucharist---or do they? Maybe that's part of the myth!

What if the whole premise underlying the concept of Easter were really a lie? Then Humpty Dumpty would probably fall off his wall and break into a million egg-shell pieces and probably kill the Easter bunny in the process. Not only would the commercial makers and sellers of Easter eggs be frantic, but also the Christian community worldwide would be panicked, and many would probably commit suicide for lack of hope of forgiveness for their very evil deeds. And the priests, popes, and preachers would probably be out of a job, out of money, and running for their very lives from some very angry little old ladies and very rich evil controllers. Would I be a party to such havoc? Of course, because Truth always wins!

Let me tell you the rest of the story. Let me tell you the secrets hidden for 2000 years and more---the Truth of the matter!

Those who understand religious history know of Arch Angel Lucifer, who was removed from the Lighted Realms for his free-will choices. Lucifer chose our earth (Earth Shan) for the establishment of his evil kingdom. Earth Shan became his jail planet from which he could not leave. He became known as Lucifer/Satan, and his plan as the Antichrist is to again challenge Creator God. To do so he needs a great army of evil beings. These he is recruiting from the inhabitants of Earth Shan, those who freely choose to follow his evil plan.

Those who understand world history, also understand the Plan 2000 for total world control by the Khazarian Zionist Bolsheviks (KZB). The ancestry of the KZB can not be traced by race because they are not a race of people. They are a political group and can be easily traced through history by their creed as a political movement. In so doing one finds that the Pharisees of 2000 years ago were "KZB" (in thought) and had plans for total control of the people of their day. They could not allow a Truthbringer such as Esu "Jesus" Immanuel to upset their plans by giving Truth to the masses. He had to be destroyed immediately along with all of his teachings. As part of Lucifer/Satan's Antichrist army, they laid their plans well. These Pharisee KZB elite buried the Truth of their day. Their students became the KZB leaders of the Antichrist army of today, who are still working to complete Lucifer's Plan 2000!

Our world today, and its nearly 8 billion people, is almost entirely under the complete control of Lucifer/Satan. His plans are nearly accomplished for total world control under a one world Antichrist religion, a one world financial system, a one world military, and a one world government. He has nearly won! "Is there no hope?", you ask. Please do not despair. I remind my readers that, as a modern Truthbringer, I bring you hope, for I bring you Truth! Here is the rest of the story.

God, too, has a Plan 2000, and His plan is also nearly complete. I speak of God Aton, Creator, God of Light and not the God Jehovah Satan of the "Bible". When you allow your God Spirit within to teach you wisdom, you will know that Esu "Jesus" Immanuel's teachings could not be published as Truth. Lucifer could not allow that to happen and still win. So, Lucifer’s Plan 2000 was born. Esu's writings were twisted to cover up Truth, and Pharisee Saul/Paul was used to spread these lies in his writings.

Esu Immanuel was never known by his family and friends by the name "Jesus Christ". Many years after Esu Immanuel left Galilee, the name Jesus Christ was given to him by Saul/Paul as part of the Lie. At his trial in Jerusalem, the Pharisees accused Esu of being the Son of God. Esu denied that, for he was the son of Arch Angel Gabriel. Saul/Paul continued these lies and placed them into his writings. By evil design these Pauline writings became the major portion of the canonized "New Testament Bible" produced by the Council of Nicaea in 323 A.D.

The Pharisees attempted to murder Esu by crucifixion, but Esu survived his crucifixion, was tended by family and friends for three days and three nights by entering the tomb via the private family entrance, and then escaped and fled for his life. Esu "Jesus" Immanuel traveled widely in India, settled in Kashmir, married, had a family, and finally died at the age of 107. After Esu Immanuel's death, his son, Joseph, brought Esu's writings back to Jerusalem and placed them in Esu's tomb. There they remained hidden until the present day. What I write here is Truth taken from those very documents!

So, where do we go from here? We are all people of the Lie! If you are a Christian and celebrate Easter--and believe the Truth that I have written herein, you are probably overwhelmed with great mental confusion and distress because you have been lied to and tricked in the most deceitful way. I know! I have been there! The good news is that Esu Immanuel said he would return within 2000 years to take "home" those who understood and were living the principles of Truth that he had taught. Esu Immanuel returned to Earth Shan in 1954! How?--the way all celestial Truthbringers have always traveled, by starship! He waits for the command from Creator God Aton of Light to take his "remnant" home. How?--by starship, of course! He has a new name as he said he would have. His new name is Sananda, meaning "One with God Aton of Light."

Do not be fooled by God Jehovah Lucifer/Satan's plan of a rapture into the clouds. The Christian hoax has fooled millions of people over time. A basic Law of the Cosmos is that of Cause and Effect, which states that for every cause there is an effect, and for every effect there is a cause. Farmers know this law when they reap what they have sown. This holds true in all of creation. Why then would we not be held accountable for our own free-will choices? How could we expect the blood of a dead man, God's son or otherwise, to magically remove our responsibility for our evil deeds? Why would we not be held accountable under the cosmic law of cause and effect for our own wrongful choices? Why/how could we be "raptured" home?

Christians claim that "God" is a loving God. Why, then, would a loving God allow His own son to be killed, as a "ransom," for a bunch of very evil Earth Shan dwellers? This is all part of the Easter myth.

Let me speak further of Truth. All souled beings are here on Earth Shan in third dimension to learn their lessons. All must learn to live the Laws of God and the Laws of Creation in total balance and harmony. Many return lifestream after lifestream as they progress in their soul perfection back to Creator Source. Only after the basic lessons have been learned of giving and regiving, wisdom, bravery, fortitude, generosity, honesty, respect, love, no selfish ego, etc., will one graduate from the schoolroom of Earth Shan and go on to a higher dimension.

Those who die in the Lie go to the Astral Plane to judge themselves before Creator God, to make another contract of lessons for soul growth, and to return again to some third dimensional planet. By cosmic Law one reaps what he sows by free-will choices, and one is always held accountable for one's choices/actions. That accountability includes believing in the Lie of Easter.

Of all the "Christian Cult" holidays/holy days, Easter is the most evil of them all. On that day people celebrate the attempted murder of the very Messenger who came to bring them Truth, and they still do not even have his name correct. That is part of the myth. Today Christians everywhere murder Esu Immanuel Sananda again in their minds when they celebrate Easter, for they honor a Satanic Lucifer ritual of sacrificial blood worship of the "Lamb" of God! Each observance of the Eucharist or Lord's Supper and the eating and drinking of the sacraments is the evil celebration of an attempted murder of a very honorable Truthbringer. The word "church" has become a clever substitute for the word "cult".

From the very beginning the teachings of Esu Immanuel Sananda were corrupted and the Truth altered--with only enough Truth for good men to follow the piper and be led right into the rat-trap at the proper time--at the end of the millennium. Why then? Because that is when Esu Immanuel Sananda promised that he would return to defeat his greatest adversary, Lucifer/Satan. Remember that God, too, has a Plan 2000!

If you hold ignorance as your shield in the Battle of Truth, expect to get killed. People of the Easter Lie are especially at risk. Ponder that carefully. Maybe the real meanings of Easter are in the chocolate rabbits and the Easter-egg hunts and the joy of families being together again. Happy Easter!

References:

Phoenix Journal #2 And They Called His Name Immanuel, I Am Sananda,

The true account of the life and teachings of Esu (Jesus) Immanual Sananda

--The Published Phoenix Journals and The Contact Newspaper Archive site are at--

www.phoenixarchives.com

viking
Old 04-14-2009, 09:57 AM   #36
viking
Avalon Senior Member

FOOTSTEPS INTO TRUTH
UNCOVERING LIES AND FRAUD ABOUT GOD AND MAN

Each of the many whistleblowers who contributed to the contents of this book have been targeted and persecuted, as well as their families, by Justice Department prosecutors and federal judges, seeking to silence them. Many other informants who could have provided additional information were killed or mysteriously died. The authors and their confidants are risking their lives in bringing this information to the American public.

May the offerings of these and other daring truth-bringers offer you strength and determination to reclaim freedom and sovereignty in your nation and world for you are in SERIOUS TROUBLE.

Hatonn gives us important information on some of the following topics: The continuation of the book DEFRAUDING AMERICA – Removal of money from U.S. for payoffs – Markets and economic panics – The pattern of judicial corruption – “Nukes” in warehouse – The curse of Israel – MAN’S FINAL GOAL.

Also: JFK assassination and mysterious deaths: parties benefiting from them – YOU ALREADY CARRY THE MARK OF THE BEAST. Organized crime in the Justice Dept. – Sending senior citizens to prison – Gun owners beware. Lucis Trust—Satanist-led Outcome Based Education (OBE) scam – The coming police state -- More from Defrauding America by Rodney Stich about the saga of Gunther Russbacher (Parts 9-16)—Removal Of Money From U.S. For Payoffs—Markets and Economic Panics—The Pattern Of Judicial Corruption—“Nukes” In Warehouse—The Curse Of Israel—MAN’S FINAL GOAL—JFK Assassination And Mysterious Deaths—YOU ALREADY CARRY THE MARK OF THE BEAST—Organized Crime In The Justice Dept.—Sending Senior Citizens To Prison—Gun Owners Beware—Lucis Trust—Satanists-Led Outcome Based Education (OBE) Scam—The Death Of Camelot By Ronn Jackson—Education/Taking Your Child Away. (Index Included)

By Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn

further reading here... http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J091.html

viking
Old 04-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #37
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journals

MAN DOES NOT WISH TO KNOW HIS ANCESTRY. IT IS EASIER TO DRIFT INTO A SEA OF MYSTERY AND MYSTICISM OF "OH WELL I WAS MOULDED OF DIRT, WAS TEMPTED BY THE SERPENT, WILL LIVE OUT MY LIFE IN EVIL, WILL SOMEHOW RECOVER AND MEET THE MASTER CHRIST SOMEWHERE IN THE AIR, SOMETIME, SOMEWHERE WHEN ALL THE SIGNS ARE PRESENT"!

ALL THE SIGNS ARE PRESENT CHILDREN AND YET YE WALLOW IN YOUR PRE SCHOOL IGNORANCE--ACCEPTING THAT WHICH IS THE LIE AND REFUSING THAT WHICH IS TRUTH AND PERSECUTING THOSE ONES WHO ARE GIVEN THE TRUTH IN THIS MANNER.

TRUTH BRINGERS DO NOT REAP GREAT REWARDS FROM THEIR TASK, THEY DO NOT HAVE SEMINARS TO ENTERTAIN THE MASSES--THEY DO NOT STUDY THE GREAT ACCEPTED "AUTHORS" OF BOOKS OF "AUTHORITY", THEY SHUT THEIR MOUTHS, OPEN OF THEIR MINDS AND RECIEVE THE TRUTH--FURTHER, UNLESS YOU RECIEVE OF THE TRUTH YOU SHALL NOT BE DRIFTING ON ANY CLOUDS ANYWHERE EXCEPT MORE DENSE RECYCLING IN NETHER WORLDS OR DRIFTING IN THE SAME TYPE OF ASTRAL VOID AS YOU HAVE CHOSEN UP UNTIL THIS SEQUENCE OF YOUR CURRENT SOUL EXISTANCE.

Further reading here...

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J007.html

viking

Last edited by viking; 04-18-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:27 PM   #38
viking
Avalon Senior Member

The Laws of Creation and the Laws of God.

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for Truth and knowledge, for they shall be satisfied and be given wisdom"

"Blessed are they who obey the Law of Nature and Creation, for they live according to the plan of Creation."

"Blessed are those who have a clear conscience and who listen TO there conscience in truth, for they need not fear."

If you keep the laws you have nought to worry about. Further,if you acknowledge the laws, YOUR concience will tell you even if you "think" of breaking them.

Blessed are those who believe in the creation , for they do not follow false teachings.

further reading here..

http://www.fourwinds10.com/resources....ppt#296,4,LAW OF THE CREATION

viking

Old 04-22-2009, 08:38 AM   #39
viking
Avalon Senior Member

What are you doing to help our Planet?

Soltec: "When I mentioned that the earthquakes and volcanos should be taken as a warning, you would be wise to recognize that, as toxins and poisons build-up in a biological system, there is often a fever generated as a means to burn out the infection. Your world’s scientists have noted a rise in average temperatures and, coupled with that, a very significant recession of Arctic ice packs.

'You shall witness greater occurrences of volcanic activity, as well as an increase in the frequency and magnitude of earthquakes, as your planet continues to ramp-up her efforts to combat the causes of her illness. Shaking an infestation off of her skin, dowsing them with water, or covering them over with fresh volcanic "skin conditioner" may become more and more necessary if the human inhabitants don’t begin to see that they are UNNECESSARILY causing their own ecological genocide.

...'In higher-evolved societies, the need for fossil fuels is regarded as a form of vampirism wherein sucking the natural bodily fluids of a host organism for SELFISH PLEASURE is regarded as barbaric and somewhat insane. Your world has been supplied, over and over again, with alternative technologies which would enable you to halt the excessive consumption of natural resources, and find better, more balanced solutions to ALL of the problems with which you are now faced.

'Please contemplate carefully what you can or cannot do in order to make a difference. Even pursuits as simple as recycling and composting can make quite a difference —both directly for the well-being of Mother Earth, and indirectly from radiating your own inner emotional sense of satisfaction due to acting in a responsible manner."

What Is Your Role In Mother Earth’s Return To Balance?

Many ones who have been following these works are seeking to understand the significance of all the recent earthquake and volcanic activities. The stress at this

time on your planet is increasing.

Your planet feels and responds to the general emotional state of all its inhabitants.

The geophysical response is often delayed, relative to the cause, in terms of time, and

like most of you, your planet has the ability to hold much emotional pain before she must release the energy as she seeks to regain balance. The larger 7+ magnitude earthquakes that seemed to "swarm" in the last several weeks should be taken as warnings that PRESSURE IS BUILDING.

Your planet is alive and grows physically. From the perspective of your short physical life-spans, though you cannot easily measure this growth, she is nonetheless growing.

Many factors contribute to this growth, such as meteor impacts which contain materials that add to the overall whole.

Your world also constantly takes in energy from the Sun. This energy is converted and utilized by your planet, in many direct and indirect ways (such as by plant life) to add to the total of planetary materials. Likewise, in a frequency range not yet recognized by your scientists, your planet "drinks in" much cosmic energy, and processes that energy into new materials, eventually integrating them with her physical structure. That is to say, there is a build-up deep inside your planet as many forms of yet unrecognized energy are processed.

With any organic living system there is "waste" product generated that needs to be cleansed from the inner functionings in order to ensure continued balance of the biological system. Volcanic eruptions deposit processed materials on the outer (surface) layers of the planet to form the epidermal layers. Here such materials can be re-energized and purified by the Sun’s rays, and broken down by the various plant and microorganism life, so as to be readied for recycling back into a usable energy form to the planetary ecosystem.

Tectonic plate movements are necessary in order to accommodate the energetic shifting of magma beneath the surface, as well as to "stretch" the outer layers of the planet ever so slightly as the planet grows. These kinds of movements are thus a natural process.

"Mother Earth"—as she is most often referred to—has a great empathy for all life on the planet. And much like any mother, she will do all she can to sustain an ecologically balanced environment in order to facilitate the greatest proliferation of life. However, in the event a species becomes out of balance with respect to the welfare of the greater whole, there comes the need to deal with this condition.

With respect to the current state of your planet’s health, the human inhabitants are quickly destroying the ecological balance of the planet. Oceans are being decimated with over-fishing, heavy metal poisoning, as well as other pollutants. Large masses of your planet’s life-sustaining vegetation are constantly being stripped away, as areas such as the

rain forests are being decimated. Electromagnetic devices that aggressively alter the ionosphere and other atmospheric layers are causing unnatural torques and gyroscopic disturbances, as well as inducing unnatural levels of negative emotional responses. The excessive amount of oil being displaced and burned in the atmosphere is causing unnatural shifts in atmospheric composition that lead to a filtering of the frequencies of light reaching the planet’s surface, thus causing an ecological strain on various forms of plant and animal life—not to mention cumulative toxicity conditions, brought about through the process of respiration, for every breathing species.

This is just to mention a few of the larger ecological problems that "modern" society has created and to which your planet MUST respond in an effort to restore overall balance.

When I mentioned that the earthquakes and volcanos should be taken as a warning, you would be wise to recognize that, as toxins and poisons build-up in a biological system, there is often a fever generated as a means to burn out the infection. Your world’s scientists have noted a rise in average temperatures and, coupled with that, a very significant recession of Arctic ice packs.

You shall witness greater occurrences of volcanic activity, as well as an increase in the frequency and magnitude of earthquakes, as your planet continues to ramp-up her efforts to combat the causes of her illness. Shaking an infestation off of her skin, dowsing them with water, or covering them over with fresh volcanic "skin conditioner" may become more and more necessary if the human inhabitants don’t begin to see that they are UNNECESSARILY causing their own ecological genocide.

In higher-evolved societies, the need for fossil fuels is regarded as a form of vampirism wherein sucking the natural bodily fluids of a host organism for SELFISH PLEASURE is regarded as barbaric and somewhat insane. Your world has been supplied, over and over

again, with alternative technologies which would enable you to halt the excessive consumption of natural resources, and find better, more balanced solutions to ALL of the problems with which you are now faced.

Yes, this is an old message wherein the few convince the masses that certain things are necessary in the name of "progress". All the while they knowingly exercise such deceptions as a means to generate personal wealth and power. This sort of insanity is what is directly responsible for the dire state of your world’s current ecological situation.

Part of your challenge, as potential caretakers of your planet and students of life, is to learn to go within and find creative solutions to the problems you face as an evolving society. You can only do this with any sort of competency when you truly understand the larger picture that your planet is a LIVING, SENTIENT BEING who has needs, just as do you, and that there are always choices and alternatives to consider.

You need not be an engineer, scientist, or geophysicist in order to see that your

planet is alive. You only need to go within and search your Inner Knowing, and you will find this to be something that you already know.

Many changes are coming your way that will eventually lead to a greater ecological balance when viewed from a larger perspective of geological evolution of your planet.

You would each be wise to consider carefully your attitude toward Mother Earth and the

take-for-granted posture that the majority of your world’s inhabitants have, as they just turn a blind eye to the many atrocities being enacted upon such a gracious host that is your planet.

This message is not intended to scare you. It is intended to get you ones to think about where you are at, as a society as a whole. You each must learn to consider the larger picture in all your actions and choices if you are to evolve much further as a society.

Advanced technologies are not required for human survival. However, advanced technologies can greatly enhance the survivability of the human species on planet Earth—if used properly, in a balanced manner.

You each enjoy the convenience of flipping a switch to have light, or adjusting a knob in order to have heat. These things are very convenient to you and allow you to devote more time to other matters of a mental, emotional, and spiritual nature. Rather than having to go out and gather firewood or forage for food, you can explore finer aspects of individuality and creativity.

Part of your contemplation should be directed toward how to give back that which you take from Mother Earth. Do you give thanks and pray for her wellbeing? How many even notice that she is sick? What modern conveniences are you willing to do without in order to help carry a bit of her burden? How long will the masses of your world tolerate the insanity of the few who keep the world on a collision course with disaster while they play their small-minded power games with YOUR lives?

Balance WILL be restored on your world! The price may be higher than any of you would like to believe, but Nature (God-force in action) always finds a way to restore balance. As sure as night follows day, balance shall be restored on your planet.

Please contemplate carefully what you can or cannot do in order to make a difference. Even pursuits as simple as recycling and composting can make quite a difference—both directly for the well-being of Mother Earth, and indirectly from radiating your own inner

emotional sense of satisfaction due to acting in a responsible manner.

Attitude and belief are both your greatest ally and your greatest enemy. Your personal perception of self and others is what keeps most ones from taking any action whatsoever, because you believe such nonsense as: "I am only one person in billions; what difference

can I possibly make?" And then there are the other equally common excuses: "I’m too old." Or: "I’m too young." Or: "I’m not smart enough." Or: "I don’t have time." The list goes on and on.

You each will find that it is very easy to make choices and state reasons for NOT doing anything to help your current situation. It is not my place to judge you. However, when I look at your ACTIONS, it is clear to me who truly understands the message and who is

simply reading for entertainment.

You each can do SOMETHING to help your situation. A heartfelt prayer, offered

in love on behalf of your planet, is a good first step—especially if such is done with regularity and sincerity. Is that too much for you? When you take even a small step

toward helping, you begin to align your energies with others of like mind, and there is then added great strength to your desires that goes beyond the physical perception of the space you presently occupy. There are great forces in your universe—advanced angelic beings—who are focusing their healing prayers on behalf of your planet. These angelic beings would gladly assist any and all ones who desire the same planetary healing. These angelic beings will add their Guidance and Inspiration to those who are willing and open. You must simply be patient, persistent, and allowing of opportunities to unfold in your lives.

Please never underestimate the power of prayer. Prayer can more simply be stated as HEARTFELT DESIRE. When you have great emotion behind your desire, the energy aligns much more noticeably (quickly) than it does when you mouth "empty" words. This too is what is meant when we speak of you as co-creators. You create by focusing your

heart and head (emotional and mental) energies simultaneously on the same thing. Most ones we witness who want something, hold doubt in their hearts, and thus the heart and head are in disagreement (the energies cancel-out each other), and very little changes in

terms of manifesting the desire.

We have written on this subject many times, yet we see that many of you still don’t quite grasp the concept with functioning knowledge so as to lead to practical application. The "miracles" in life COME FROM WITHIN! You need not wait for another to do anything on your behalf.

Those of you who are reading this sort of message for the first time may be left a bit confused, but we must keep this sort of message general, and assume a certain

level of understanding and seeking on the part of the general reader. You each have the ability to go within and HEAR (sense/perceive) this sort of message for yourself. We encourage you to do so.

SEEK AND YOU WILL FIND. The answers will come. Be diligent, persistent, and patient as your Guides work within a frame of reference that is unique to your current level of awareness and understanding. Very few will behold a "burning bush" that speaks to you! Most will notice subtle coincidences, or thoughts that come to them just moments

prior to an occurrence that, when acted upon, will lead to "doors opening".

Please also remember that the SPIRITUAL journey is the larger journey, while the physical journey is but one aspect of a much larger process. Be not fearful of losing your physical body, for it is, in the most simple terms, a focusing mechanism that allows for your direct interaction with other physical matter in a specific location and time reference.

Remember that the body is not YOU! YOU are MUCH MORE than a bundle of bones, muscles, and nerve tissues. Your existence is INFINITE! Please KNOW this.

I am Ceres Anthonious "Toniose" Soltec, come in service to Creator God, The Source of All That Is, so that those who petition for Guidance and Insight may have same. My job is not to give you answers to all your personal questions, but rather, show you how you

can find your own answers. In short, we of the Lighted Realms are teaching you how to feed yourself, rather than simply feeding you.

May you each read this message with an open heart—and pay close attention to any thoughts that may come about from reading it. Take what is meant for you and leave what is not. Blessings and peace to you ALL! Salu.

[End quoting]

The preceding article is excerpted from The Spectrum, December 2002 issue, p.58-60.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d.../> /S0406.pdf

Old 04-23-2009, 09:02 AM   #40
viking
Avalon Senior Member

April 21, 2009

Hatonn: This is a message to all Lightworkers.

There is a terrible battle going on in D.C., even at this time. The OWO is refusing to quit, want their money, will not step down, and will do anything to keep their OWO operating. They see the handwriting on the wall that there is no money to do anything, so they are planning to push ahead their plans for more terrorist attacks that would leave 911 look like a school boy’s job. Then they would declare martial law, round up, kill and imprison millions in their concentration camps, use their bio-diversity plan, spray bird flu on those in the camps, and on and on. Their plan is so horrendous even Satan is absolutely amazed that such evil could exist on any planet.

I tell you ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. The countries of the world, who lost their gold to the embezzlement of your past Presidents, Obama and the U.S. Evil administration will not quit, either, and no threats by John Roberts has phased them. St. Germain and Sananda are at the meeting, not visible, but working with the Light to win this battle once and for all. This BATTLE is now at the finishing line, and leaks are being made from the “flies on the wall” that the OWO is attempting their “Ace in the Hole” card on the table.

We of the Lighted Hosts and Michael’s Warrior Angels have located all the areas in the U.S. and abroad where these Evil Satanists have planned their attacks, and have already neutralized them. This means, also, that they have neutralized Israel’s plan to attack Iran. The Russian BEAR is watching and has aimed their attack on the entire country of Israel, which would be no more, if Israel would be aggressive to attack Iran. This planned attack is part of the OWO plan to blame Iran’s attack on the Al Qaida or the Arabs, keeping the U.S. people focused on that situation while terrorist attacks would occur in the U.S. THIS HAS ALL BEEN NEUTRALIZED.

Remember, the Light WINS, always, and Creator Source has heard the prayers and petitions of the Lightworkers, who are exhausted and weary. We of the Lighted Hosts have heard these prayers and have stopped all the OWO evil. They have done enough to Mother Earth, and she can stand NO MORE. She, too, has pleaded with the Hosts of Heaven to stop this madness on her surface. She is moving fast to her birthing.

I do see the NESARA announcement and the funding packets to the recipients BEFORE Mother Earth tips on her axis, and that is very soon. Know that the OWO is now defeated and they are done. If it takes the Chinese Secret Society to eliminate your leaders in Washington, the rest of your government would capitulate and surrender. It is time, chelas, for these evil ones to be gone from the surface of this planet, whom they have devastated nearly unto death.

As Sananda said, your country is beyond reclamation, but not above bringing a semblance of balance to your country and to the world, even if for a very short time.

Do not be dismayed, for the Light has won. Keep your hopes and dreams high.

Be in peace.

I am Creator God Aton/ Hatonn of the Hosts of Heaven. SALU

Through Anne Bellringer

viking
Old 04-24-2009, 09:49 AM   #41
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Update..... You Tube version...Indian in the Machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_ZR6o0C5w

viking
Old 04-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #42
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Just a reminder to those who are following the Journels and have not read No 7 previously posted here. I urge you all to have a good read. Some really amazing information within the pages.

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J007.html

"TRUTH PASSES BY WHILE ONES ALLOW EVIL TO PLACE THE BLINDFOLD TIGHTLY AROUND THE EYES AND EARS"

"You are told extraterrestials must be evil--WHY??. I AM AN EXTRA AN EXTRATERRESTIAL, ESU JESUS SANANDA IS AN EXTRATERRESTIAL, HOW ELSE DO YOU THINK WE CAN COME? HOW IS IT YOU ONES ONLY BELIEVE THE EVIL BROTHER? HOW DARE YOU LIMIT THY VERY LIFE SOURCE WHO GAVE UNTO YOU THE VERY CREATION? WOE UNTO YOU CHILDREN WHO CONTINUALLY TURN TO DARKNESS FOR IF YOU DO NOT COME INTO KNOWELEDGE YOU WILL SURELY PERISH WITH THOSE WHO TEACH FALSENESS TO YOU.

YOU GO UNTO THY CHURCH HOUSES AND A MAN WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW MORE THAN YOU, TELLS YOU ANYONE CLAIMING TO RECIEVE OF GOD OR THE MASTERS ARE THE DEVIL? HOW SO DOES HE CLAIM TO COME BY THIS KNOWLEDGE? OH A BOOK WRITTEN WELL AFTER THE FACT? OR DOES HE CLAIM TO PRAY AND SPEAK TO GOD OR THE CHRIST AND RECIEVE OF RESPONSE--(ELSE WHY DO YE PRAY?)

HOW SO DOES THIS HAPPEN?
AIDS - THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE

This book TRUTHFULLY ASSESSES the AIDS crisis. You will learn the shocking truth about the World Health Organization’s (WHO) DIRECT involvement in the spread of AIDS world-wide as well as the U.S. Public Health Service’s DIRECT involvement with the spread of AIDS in the U.S. You will learn how the experimentation of animal retroviruses in humans, namely Bovine (cow) Leukemia virus and Visna virus (Brain rot of sheep) were combined to create the deadly AIDS virus and so why the African Green Monkey Theory is totally dispelled. You will learn WHY condoms offer NO protection from AIDS and WHY the vaccine option will not work since recombinant retroviruses replicate at least 9000 to the 4th power which means every AIDS virus diagnosed to date is different with each individual! Other questions answered herein are WHY would anyone perpetrate such evil upon humanity? And who is responsible for this horrible disease? What OTHER viruses are THEY dumping on mankind?

This disturbing report may leave you in shock. Where is the HOPE? There IS hope with knowledge of TRUTH and UNITY, mankind can stop the spread of AIDS. AIDS will NOT die out naturally, so we are being given clues for cures of this disease and OTHER diseases as well. From the work of Dr. Royal R. Rife we learn about electromagnetics and SEM waves, since viruses are crystalline structures they are therefore affected by sound vibrations and light. Walter Russell speaks about the “secret” of light, about electricity, octaves and atomic structures. You will learn about the works of Bruce Cathie, John Crane and Nikola Tesla. Remember, there is assistance coming from God and our Heavenly Hosts. It is up to mankind to take the necessary steps with the tools and “clues” provided. Will YOU join us?

The following quote by Dr. Michael Urban, Ph. D.; “AIDS is the most electrifying, terrifying, exaggerated, hyped, misunderstood and misrepresented disease of modern time.”

Topics Include: Assessing the situation. The World Health Organization (WHO)'s involvement. Virus review. T-Cells and HTLV-1 through HTLV-5. The African Green Monkey. Animal retroviruses in humans/bovine leukemia cattle virus/visna virus (brain-rot) of sheep. Viruses jump through condoms. Asian Tiger Mosquito. Forget the vaccine option. Recombinant retroviruses replicated at 9,000 to the 4th power, minimum. It's all around you and spreading fast. Safe sex? And you thought the common cold was easy to get. Will AIDS naturally die out? Viruses are crystalline structures and are therefore affected by sound vibrations and light. Dr. Royal R. Rife. Electromagnetics. SEM waves. Antoine Priore's ma-chine. Sir Walter Russell speaks on the 'secret of light'. Electricity. Octaves. Atomic structures. John Crane. Mr. Cathie. Nikola Tesla speaks on 'light and applications'. There will be assistance from Divine Source to bring forth a cure, but man must do the work with the tools and "clues" provided. Start work now.

FURTHER READING HERE.. http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J008.html

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

viking
Old 04-27-2009, 08:43 AM   #43
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just found this update.... and find the read very interesting indeed... Dont dismiss and see if you can connect the dots??

Are we utimately from Pleiades?

Also I have highlighted half way down a paragraph that I find particularly interesting as it seems to fit in with what John Lenard Walson has captured on his high powered recording equipment!....

Topic here... http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=13344

PEOPLE OF THE LIE: THE PHOTON BELT http://www.fourwinds10.com/resources...pdf/photon.pdf

by Patrick H. Bellringer

Very little information about the Photon (Light) Belt has ever been made available to the people of our Earth/Shan. Mostly lies have covered this Truth to prevent the people from understanding their future and determining their destiny. Let us now learn the Truth concerning the Photon Belt.

Our solar system and our Earth, Shan, travel an orbit of 26,000 years around Alcione, the Great Central Sun of the Pleiades Constellation. Twice during each orbit we pass through the Photon Belt.

The Photon Belt is a disc-shaped band of light energy lying at right-angles to Shan's plane of orbit. This band of light circles the Great Central Sun, Alcione. It originates from and also encircles the Greatest Central Sun of the Milky Way Galaxy and extends throughout the entire galaxy. Thus, all celestial bodies within the Milky Way Galaxy at some point in their orbits pass through the Photon Belt.

Quoting from Contact newspaper, October 15, 1996, p. 13, "The Photon Belt is a huge, invisible band of highly charged, highly-concentrated, immensely powerful photon (light) energy." The following diagram shows that in a single orbit of our solar system around Alcione of 26,000 years, the orbit has four separate stages or periods of time. In one complete orbit we pass through the Photon Belt twice, a period of total light, and we pass through a period of day and night twice. The Photon Belt periods are each 2,000 years long and the day/night periods are each 11,000 years long. This makes a total of 26,000 years.

During the day/night period of approximately 11,000 years a civilization is born and develops according to the enlightenment of its people. Truth is presented by truthbringers, and by free-will choice the people choose whether or not to follow the Laws of God and of the Creation. Should the civilization fail to reach the level of complete harmony and balance with the Laws of God and the Laws of Creation, the planet is swept clean of all darkness and evil as it passes through the Photon Belt. As the planet again enters the next 11,000 year period of day/night a new civilization is born again on that planet.

By contrast the Photon Belt of 2,000 years passage is a period of total Light and cleansing. All darkness and evil are removed as a celestial body moves through it. Should a civilization have reached the level of complete harmony and balance within the Laws of God and of the Creation, such cleansing would not be necessary. This has yet to happen on Shan!

Again quoting from the above source (Contact, October 15, 1996, p. 13) "The Photon Belt is a higher dimension with a higher vibratory frequency wherein all is light and all truth stands revealed. No one will be able to hide from the light and the truth during that time. That is the realm of pure Light of our CREATOR, and it will be as heaven compared to what we are living now."

Our Earth, Shan, has gone through this cycle hundreds of times in its 206 million year Great Cycle Orbit---the time humans have been on Shan. A civilization may reach harmony and balance in only one day/night period of the civilization enlightenment cycle (in this case 11,000 years of the Alcione cycle). This has never happened on Shan. No Shan civilization has ever reached complete harmony and balance with the Laws of God and of the Creation. In fact, each has become progressively more evil, corrupt and immoral.

Third dimensional planetary existence is designed as a schoolroom for humans to learn their lessons in soul growth to fourth dimension standards. Shan humans have not accomplished this goal and have re-incarnated life-stream after life-stream to try it again. This is now the last "school year", the last civilization of 3rd dimensional level to be allowed on Shan. Our Earth, Shan, has earned the right and has requested to move into a higher dimension. This is now happening.

Shan's cleansing process has now started. Shan entered the fringe of the Photon Belt in 1962 and will have full impact with it by the year 2011. What does this mean for the inhabitants of Shan? They will experience extreme weather changes of temperature and precipitation. Seasonal changes from winter to summer or summer to winter with very little spring or fall transition periods will occur. Great storms, extreme flooding, massive earthquakes, and gigantic volcanic eruptions will all be a part of the removal of human pollution, toxins, and negative energy from Shan. Shan will be swept clean of all 3rd dimensional humans and their civilization as she moves into 4th dimension. Why is this so? This is so by supreme cosmic law. No evil or any 3rd dimensional illusionary existence is allowed into the Cosmic Realm of 4th dimension or higher dimensions..

It should be noted that Shan is a very unusual planet. It was a most beautiful planet with an unusually great variety of life forms of plants, animals, and humans. It held a position at the cross-roads of the Cosmos as a supply planet for other planets. Because of its abundance and beauty it was chosen as the "prison" planet by Lucifer, the Arch-Angel when he left the Cosmic Realms for his anarchy against God/Aton. As the most beautiful of celestial beings, Lucifer chose the most beautiful planet on which to live and carry out his evil plans. Along with Lucifer came a myriad of his evil supporters.

Therefore, Shan was given a great "handicap" in establishing an enlightened civilization. Shan became the harshest of "schoolrooms" for the most difficult of lessons. For this reason many of the celestial "Masters" have returned to Shan at this time to learn great lessons and to assist with the conquering of Lucifer/Satan and his Dark Brotherhood band. Shan has been a special schoolroom for the "gifted kids"---a tough course to learn tough lessons. Sadly enough, most have failed the course.

Satan's evil influence is the basic reason why Shan has never been able to reach harmony and balance. It is also the basic reason for each civilization becoming progressively more evil. In fact, there has never been such evil on any planet in our galaxy as there is today on Shan!

When a 3-D planet develops a civilization in harmony and balance with the Laws of God and the Laws of Creation, there is no need for the Photon Belt cleansing. That planet and its people would proceed into 4th dimension, if they so desired. This has happened to all the planets in our solar system except our Earth, Shan! Yet, as was stated earlier, Shan has both earned the right and has requested to move at this time into 4th dimension. This request has been granted!

At the end of the last Great Cycle Orbit/the beginning of the next one, on August 17, 1987, Shan began a new orbit which has carried her to a new solar system. Shan arrived at her new position on December 15, 1995. The "biblical prophecy" of our Earth having a new sun and a new moon has been fulfilled. Shan has taken the position of the 4th planet in the solar system of Coeleno, (pronounced see-lee'-no) a sun in the Pleiades Constellation. Coeleno is one of the "Seven Sisters" and has a solar system of 12 planets.

In the process of changing orbits, Shan has moved 13 million light years closer to the Greatest Central Sun/Aton of the Milky Way Galaxy. In fact, the entire Pleiades "star cluster" has also moved closer to Aton at this time.

It is important to understand that Earth Shan humans are basically of Pleiadean descent. Our Luciferian/Satanic controllers have worked very hard to cover this fact and that Pleiadeans (aliens) have been here throughout our past civilizations to bring us Truth. This is also true of our present civilization. There has been a total blackout of space/alien/Pleiadean information of any kind to the masses. Today people are so programmed and controlled that they fear aliens and refuse to believe any Truth about their existence.

Yet, our Pleiadean brothers and sisters are here now and have been circling Shan in their starships for many years. You can easily see their ships with the naked eye at night as "stars" flashing the rainbow colors. They can be seen in daylight as vaporous disc-shaped clouds.

Our new sun, Coeleno, is larger and its light is more intense than our former sun. To adjust for this increased light Shan has been placed further from it at a distance of approximately 100 million miles. This makes Coeleno appear smaller than our former sun. Our new moon is much brighter due to the greater intensity of Coeleno's light. In its new position Shan has a much higher frequency, which is necessary to moving into 4th dimension. The closer the position of a celestial body is to the Greatest Central Sun, the higher is its frequency. This is causing great difficulty for any unenlightened and/or evil beings due to their very low frequencies. Much physical and mental upset results from the clashing of these various frequencies. Shan's movement through the Photon Belt is still progressing. This will continue to raise her frequencies and to add Light until all darkness is swept away by total Light!

The question then follows, "If we have moved to a new solar system, why do the stars and the moon still appear the same as before?" Few people ever study the stars. Those who do, know things are different, and the controllers know. They do not see any stars! All stars of our former solar system and all other celestial features have been masked by starships and by technology of the Lighted (higher) Realms.

The moon looks the same, yet it appears much brighter. All communications with the space stations on the moon established by our evil world controllers have been lost, and they cannot explain why. The same is true for Mars. The stars are not stars but starships. Starships have taken the positions of the stars of our former constellations and give the illusion of a normal universe. The controllers do not understand what has happened. They do not know that Shan has left her solar system and has been transported magnetically by millions of starships to her new solar system of Coeleno. Satan and his troops have been transported right into their enemy/alien camp of the Pleiadeans and they do not even know it. And they never will. They are soon to be swept away to the void or to another dark planet to continue their lessons.

The Phoenix Journal #57 is entitled, God, Too, Has a Plan 2000! That plan is that Earth Shan would be granted her request to move into 4th dimension. The "signs of the times" tell us that Shan's cleansing process has begun.

In the Phoenix Journal #4 entitled, A Spiral to Economic Disaster, p. 78, Hatonn has written that our Earth shall run from her sun to a new sun. She shall have a new orbit, a new solar system, a new sun and a new moon, and shall have no darkness anymore but shall shine forth in glory. This is all now happening!

We have a new sun, a new moon, and a new solar system. We can see no stars, for the stars are all starships which flash and strobe various colors and move about. Earth changes have started and weather up-set is here. Higher frequencies are causing many people much distress. Yet, to the masses of "walking dead" and "cement people" the treadmill goes on.

The controllers do not want you to know about the Photon Belt and its "automatic" clean-up of their evil deeds. They do not want you to learn Truth and go with Shan into 4th dimension. They want you to join their evil cause, the cause of Lucifer/Satan, to again challenge God/Aton. They just might make it through the Photon Belt this time! Of course, the risk is, that should they fail, they would be swept away and you along with them.

Satan does not want you to learn your lessons and gain soul perfection and leave the illusion of 3rd dimensional existence. He enjoys having you come back again and again and to fall repeatedly for his same old tricks. You see, Satan and his evil controllers exist only because you keep coming back to learn your lessons. If you do not keep coming back, you win and evil loses. The teacher is no longer needed when there are no students. How long you remain people of the Lie is your choice. You have no time left to deny the Truth of starships, and aliens and the Photon Belt. Your entire future for eons of time to come is dependent at this moment in time upon your choices concerning your "Pleiadean Connection." Ponder this most carefully.

I take the liberty at this time to add a personal note. My wife and I and our four children are Pleiadeans. We, along with others, have come from the 5th planet of the Coeleno Solar System. Coeleno, as you will recall from our previous discussion is one of the Seven Sisters, and is a Pleiadean sun with a solar system of twelve planets of its own.

By free-will contract with God/Aton we have volunteered to come to Shan as Truthbringers in this life-stream to assist earth people during this period of evacuation and transition into 4th dimension. We have spent many past life-streams here on Shan as Truthbringers. This is our last trip to Shan. Soon we will be going home!

Because Shan has recently moved to a new celestial position as the 4th planet of the Coeleno Solar System, we are nearly back home already. Our home planet's name is Hatonn, the 5th planet of Coeleno. Shan is "next door" or about 55 million miles away. Shan has chosen to move to her new celestial position to be "next door" to those who helped her in her transition into 4th dimension--her Pleiadean friends!

For obvious reasons the evil controllers of Shan have hidden information about Pleiades from Shan's people. Quoting from the Pleiades Connection: Return of the Phoenix Vol I, p. 29:

"Pleiades (The Seven Sisters) are located in the constellation Taurus, the bull. Clearly visible in the northern hemisphere on winter nights, they resemble a tiny reproduction of the Little Dipper and are often called such---actually, in Greek, they are often referred to as the "micro-dipper." These are one of the most carefully studied regions of the firmament. Man of Earth is drawn to them as if to a magnet by iron shavings." p. 29

The seven Sisters were first identified and charted by Charles Messier in 1771 as Area M-45 on his star charts. This tiny sector of the sky contains a half million stars. Presently, 250 of these stars are recognized as part of the Pleiades galactic cluster. The rest lie in the depths of space beyond the system.

The Seven Sisters range in brightness from Alcione the brightest, classified as a B-5, blue-white, 2.9 magnitude star to Asterope the least bright, a B-8, blue-white, magnitude 5.9 star. Asterope can not be seen from Shan with the naked eye. The primary element on Alcione is helium with an approximate temperature of 13,000 degrees Centigrade---a thousand times brighter than Shan's sun.

All civilizations and cultures on Shan have recognized a positive energy and influence coming from the Pleiades to their people. There are many references in Shan's recorded history of the Pleiadeans being ancestors of Shan's people. We are descendants of the Pleiadeans--"The Bird Tribes"--- ones who could "fly"!

Planet Hatonn is a "twin" planet to Shan but is in balance and harmony with the Laws of God and the Laws of Creation. Those who have read Phoenix Journal 27 know that there are 18 Laws of Balance. Due to its frequencies which are approaching 5th dimension, and the soul growth of its people, Hatonn needs only 8 of the Laws of Balance. The other 10 are no longer necessary.

Life on our "home" Planet, Hatonn, is typical of 4th dimensional living. Sanat Kumara is the energy of our Great Central Sun, Alcione. Our central sun, Coeleno, gets her energy from Alcione, who in turn gets her energy from the Greatest Central Sun, Aton. God/Aton created all of the spiraling Milky Way Galaxy, the Pleiades, Earth-Shan, and Earth-Hatonn---by thought!

Unlike Shan, the land masses on Hatonn are together, and there is only one ocean. Our home planet is a beautiful planet of mountains, lakes, and streams but of less variety in plant and animal life than on Shan. In fact, Hatonn's animals larger than the wolf were brought from Shan.

Our mountains on Hatonn are much higher than those of Shan and our weather is more extreme. At times we have very harsh weather. We have no night! All is Light! We live both above and below ground depending on the prevailing conditions. We have trees, flowers and crops both on the surface of the land as well as underground.

Our homes are typically very large dwellings in the shape of a spoked wheel and mostly underground. They are constructed from bricks made of compressed earth. Domes and various screened openings appear on the surface. "The `main' living quarters of food preparation center, family gathering quarters, entertainment room (living rooms), pools and atriums are in the central `hub'. Sleeping rooms and baths are located off the hub in the tunneled `spokes'. The areas between the spokes are partially excavated and `finished' into underground gardens. Enough natural formation is always left untouched for a support system of the caving roof.

Near the windows of the houses are located aesthetic gardens and beds of plants and shrubs. Growing dens for foodstuff are then in mid-segments between spokes. The garden for the most used kitchen `vegetables' is grown adjacent to the kitchen area. The energy of our suns is harnessed and underground lighting is plentiful any where we wish it. The lighting is on automatic cyclic `timers' for balanced optimal growth and rest.

"Since clutter is not conducive to mental order, there is abundant storage facility in all dwellings whereby the living areas are kept totally uncluttered." (Journal 30, p. 37)

From every living area we have exit/entrances to the surface. These openings are protectively and aesthetically constructed. We have no doors, only sliding covers and no theft. Anyone who steals is immediately removed to a "prison" planet. A "garden" room formerly arranged with plant life and pools is located above the "hub" of our homes. The pools have many uses such as bathing, exercise, water storage or aesthetics. The sun room is covered with transparent metal-glass but also has a sliding shield for radiation protection from sun flares. "Off of each `spoke' room is much storage, a hearth center and a large `bathroom'." (Journal 30, p. 38)

Above ground we have a home park and animal grazing areas. We also have underground facilities to protect livestock in inclement weather. We use "free" solar energy, recycle all water and all waste materials. Any unused excavation materials are compressed into bricks for walls, foundations, retaining walls, fences, planters, and the like.

Our cities are built mostly underground and utilize much metal-glass which is unbreakable and looks like crystal. This gives the perception of "crystal cities". Our architecture is either domed or pyramid in shape to withstand high winds and natural disasters. Living space in underground levels provides comfortable housing for all city dwellers. We have no homeless. It may surprise you to know that Shan has had many underground dwellings and cities in her past as well.

On Hatonn roads and ground vehicles are unnecessary. We travel, if we desire, by walking, by thought and by starship. My family and I, along with other Red Rays of El Morya's energy, live in close proximity to each other on Planet Hatonn. And we are soon to go home! As Aton/Hatonn has said, "They (the Pleiades) call to you as a whisper from home and homeland!" (Journal 30, p. 29).

Again I urge you to consider your "Pleiadean Connection" most carefully. There is no time left for indecision. You must understand the lies and the Truth concerning the Photon Belt and the Constellation, Pleiades. You must act now to receive the Truth given to you by God/Aton through the Phoenix Journals, and the Spectrum and Contact newspapers. Earth-Shan is about to dump her 3rd dimensional Earth dwellers. You must get your "boarding pass" now so you can board the starships when your Pleiadean friends come to pick you up. Hopefully, you will be among those whom we welcome aboard!

References: The Phoenix Journals, especially the first of the eight volumes of the Pleiades Connection series, first published as Journal #30 but republished more recently as Journal number 22, entitled: Pleiades Connection--Return of the Phoenix, Vol I.

The Phoenix Journals recommended for your initial reading are:

#2 And They Called His Name Immanuel -- I am Sananda (The Life and Teachings of Esu "Jesus" Immanuel Sananda)

#3 Space-Gate -- The Veil Removed (The UFO Space Program cover-up)

#5 From Here to Armageddon (Our relationship to space people and the future of Planet Earth)

#7 The Rainbow Masters "The Magnificent Seven" (Writings of the Celestial Masters)

#27 Phoenix Operator - Owner Manual (The Laws of God and Creation--the most essential Journal of all.)

#47 Pre-Flight Instructions For The Phoenix (Guidelines for finding the Kingdom of Heaven within you)

viking

Last edited by Kathleen; 04-27-2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: added link to article posted
Old 04-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #44
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Update.... For those who follow the Journels.

A CUP OF TEA WITH GOD

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My dear Bellringers: This is Creator God Aton speaking to you. I am of the Lighted Hosts of Heaven and One with Creator Source/Creation. I hear your voice calling to me for answers, for an update on the situation in your country and the continuing OWO pounding out their plans without stopping.

The Update from Casper tonight verified that they are unwilling to stop their plans, even if they have been ordered by the Global Family. They well know the deadline for the delivery of the bank packets to the recipients, and they are trying everything they know to break the codes and steal the money, so they think.

Remember what I said in Journal #50. Go get the Journal and read it again about the money being guarded. I want it printed here in this communication.

QUOTING FROM Phoenix Journal #50, p. 11-12:

In recent history, there have been numerous individuals who have sought unsuccessfully to un¬cover this vast wealth as you might guess. There have been the deceivers and this is WHY the adversary clings to and bombards the workers of Lighted Cause—to get on the “inside” and garner wealth without honor in Truth or production.

However, this is so well guarded that accidental discovery IS IMPOSSIBLE. The reason for this is obvious. Were this “wealth” and “knowledge” to fall into the wrong hands it could lit¬erally destroy the whole of mankind—and in addition, at least destroy the Divine Plan in inter¬ruption and flow. Contacts would be made in “strange” ways into the hearts and minds of ”guardians” and participants and what would be needed would be presented in most logical manner of presentation. All of these things are yet to be unfolded unto you. You who are coming into recognition of purpose will KNOW when it is time to KNOW. Until such timing is proper, ye will continue to do thine works as guided in integration with us of the Hosts sent forth for the sorting, testing and ultimate instructions, guidance and actual building of that which is necessary. Many fail the testing and sorting—MANY! In fact, until this day—almost ALL. Aren’t we lucky that I can say “almost” and not ALL?

Before this vast abundance can be presented for use, much must be taught and directed so that no errors in placement are allowed. Hearts and directions change when wealth is presented into any equation—this be for God’s evolvement—not for the “hell of it” for “man’s further foolishness”. So be it.

END of Quoting

Anne: How does this fit into what is happening now? The packets are back in the Pentagon where they are trying to access the funds.

Hatonn: ( I call myself Hatonn at this time, as that is how you know me ). This is the last ditch effort to get at the “money”. But there IS NO GOLD money for them, because even if they did access the accounts, there would be nothing there…the gold will NOT be released for the “hell of it”, for “Man’s further foolishness”. That means the OWO CANNOT access any money, for it is guarded by the Lighted Realms and given unto the hand of that person whom you know across the waters, who is working directly with the Lighted Hosts, and who WILL NOT PUSH THE BUTTON, until all is in place.

Anne: If the deadline is May 1, and Obama and the other puppets are told not to let go of the packets, we are told the US tips into the abyss….martial law, concentration camps, and the horrib.l..

Hatonn: STOP! Do you not have any faith to know that we are working behind the scenes with those in charge of getting your nation back? You are now under the Constitution again, and that is a major step. What the Darkside controllers are seeing is an end to their reign of terror on this planet. Oh, yes, your planet is about to turn over before she is completely dead, but that does not mean that some semblance of balance can not be brought to let the Dark Ones know their power and control ARE OVER and they are bound for extinction. By that I mean extinction back to the POOL OF CREATION.

We have heard the petitions and prayers of the Lightworkers, who have stayed at their posts day and night, such as you ones. I know you ones feel, at times, like a “voice crying in the wilderness”, but many have heard. Did you not read the last paragraph of that which you brought forth from Journal 50: “THIS [wealth] BE FOR GOD’S EVOLVEMENT and not for man’s foolishness!”

Therefore, gird your loins! Use your Mighty I AM Presence to fight the DARKNESS so that all is completed BEFORE May 1. The Lightworkers have the POWER. PETITION and believe! Remember, the Light has power over the Darkness and Evil.

All your evil government, and those that follow the Zionist Bastards on your planet measure but a speck of dust on the scale of Justice.

Go, now, in peace, knowing that the NESARA Mission shall be accomplished at the designated hour as you have been told.

I AM CREATOR GOD ATON of the Lighed Hosts of Heaven, and One with Creator Source/Creation. SALU to mine faithful Lightworkers.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_d...p?q=1240972675

viking
Old 04-29-2009, 03:30 PM   #45
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Viking: Thank you for your continuous effort in posting these messages Do you know what the info in your last post here means, or what does it refer to:

"..... for the delivery of the bank packets to the recipients, and they are trying everything they know to break the codes and steal the money, so they think."
???

and this quote "
"Go, now, in peace, knowing that the NESARA Mission shall be accomplished at the designated hour as you have been told." What is the NESARA mission, & I thought that the monies from that fund were usurped for a certain someones retirement?

I am trying to make sence out of all this...& hoping someone has more understanding about it....thanks.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:04 PM   #46
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Hi Viking: Thank you for your continuous effort in posting these messages Do you know what the info in your last post here means, or what does it refer to:

"..... for the delivery of the bank packets to the recipients, and they are trying everything they know to break the codes and steal the money, so they think."
???

and this quote "
"Go, now, in peace, knowing that the NESARA Mission shall be accomplished at the designated hour as you have been told." What is the NESARA mission, & I thought that the monies from that fund were usurped for a certain someones retirement?

I am trying to make sence out of all this...& hoping someone has more understanding about it....thanks.
Thats OK my pleasure....

Hi Waiting details of Nesara here ... So much to take in hey!!

1. Provides Major Benefits to Americans

2. History Behind the National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA)

3. Debt Forgiveness

4. The End of the Internal Revenue Service

5. Peace Declared

6. Constitutional Law Shall Be Declared

7.Resignation of President, Vice President, and All Elected Representatives of Congress

8. New US Treasury Currency
and Banks

9.The Federal Reserve Bank

1. Provides Major Benefits to Americans

Forgives credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities

Abolishes income tax

Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales tax revenue for government

Increases benefits to senior citizens

Returns Constitutional Law

Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement

Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities od special interest groups

Creates new US Treasury currency, "rainbow currency," backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals

Returns Constitutional Law to all our courts and legal matters.

Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law

Eliminates the Federal Reserve System

Restores financial privacy

Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law

Ceases all aggresive, US government military actions worldwide

Establishes peace throughout the world

Initiates first phase of worldwide prosperity distribution of vast wealth which has been accumulating for many decades

Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes

Enables the release of new technologies such as alternative energy devices

As for the Packets read here ...

In December, 2006 some forty-eight nations of Earth Shan made agreements with Global Family to accomplish three things in the succeeding six months. These were:

1. To stop all war.

2. To begin seriously caring for Mother Earth.

3. To begin bringing abundance to their people.

Those nations that failed to keep their agreements would be progressively cut off from the world’s monetary system, beginning June 1, 2007. This is why you have seen the various bankers and banks battling to cut their losses and vying for power and control. The Federal Reserve System is in chaos because its evil reign is ending.

Also, settlement of debt between all nations must now be accomplished, as the world starts again from zero debt with a new Global Banking System based on gold and Basal II, where all records are transparent for all to see, with no double sets of books or hidden transactions. So, what you are seeing is the chaos, as all is being sorted out in the financial world to bring an end to debt, true value to money, and integrity to banking.

The money coming to the people must be backed by gold and silver, and therefore, can not be paid until a gold banking system is in place. The fiat money, paper-credit money bankers, who have stolen all the people’s assets through their evil system of greed, have fought these many years to prevent the return to a gold banking system. By returning to gold asset the bankers can no longer create money out of thin air by making entries in bank ledgers and calling it money. This change disintegrates their “money machine” and ends their power.

Is it any wonder these Khazarian Zionist Bolshevik (KZB) bankers have fought this banking change so long and so hard. They would rather destroy all the people and the very planet, then to lose their wealth and power. Maybe now you will understand a bit better the struggle that has been going on over these many years, and the war our White Knights and Forces of Light have been waging.

These little bank packets that have been tossed around, could not bring funding to the people under a fiat money system. Such money would have no value and would be lost to the Darkside again. For those, who have been faithful to the mission, the wait will be worth it. Logistics are being completed to usher in the Global gold banking system and the release of funds to the people. I anticipate positive results this month.

Be in peace and joy, as you watch Aton’s Plan unfold for our time, and know that we will do all we can to restore balance and goodness in the time that Earth Shan allows for us to do so.

I hope this helps you.

viking
Old 04-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #47
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Viking....thank you for answering my questions.....I have known for many years that the day would come when all the structures would be dismantled completly & a complete new system would replace it. One that would truly serve mankind.....I can hardly wait!

What month is referred to in this quote from your post..." I anticipate positive results this month."
Old 04-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #48
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
Viking....thank you for answering my questions.....I have known for many years that the day would come when all the structures would be dismantled completly & a complete new system would replace it. One that would truly serve mankind.....I can hardly wait!

What month is referred to in this quote from your post..." I anticipate positive results this month."
Waiting,

Yes I agree. I just pray that we can avert the coming cycles. Or perhaps our Planet needs to cleanse herself and rid of all evil to start afresh.

I know Astralwalker and others are trying so hard to raise our conciousness on our Planet and direct it towards goodness and free of all evil, and steering the boat (Our lovely Planet) towards calmer waters. We can all pray that we can achieve this and avoid the inevitable. I hope we have not left it too late. EVIL IS RAMPANT.

As for your question regarding the month. Most of us are running around like headless chickens asking when when when..... I wish I knew the answers but I don't. I have asked the same questions and am told that we are very close. I feel that something is about to happen but not sure what!! We are all in very interesting times and I believe we will all experience something VERY BIG soon.

Like I keep saying just sit tight and enjoy the ride!

Feel free to contact Patrick on the http://www.fourwinds10.com/ site. You can also do a search on the site. Just type in the key words but make sure you click the fourwinds site.

viking
Old 04-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #49
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Viking: thanks again for your reply..
Old 05-01-2009, 09:40 AM   #50
viking
Avalon Senior Member

THIS JOURNEL IS NOT FOR THE FAINTHEARTED....THE TRUTH IS PAINFUL!!

http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J009.html

SATAN’S DRUMMERS
THE SECRET BEAT OF EVIL- SATAN IS ALIVE AND WELL

By Esu “Jesus” Sananda
211 Pages (115)

In this deeply troubling book Satan is revealed bluntly, not as an abstraction. Satan s presence is documented with specific cases, examples of evil, control, power, death and murder, and the sacrifice of babies, children and animals by the Satanic cults.

Satan's "commandments" are exactly opposite those of God and the Creation, he is the Master Liar of the Universe. It is time to wake up to the LIE and know your enemy. These are the "end times" when each soul makes a choice of "dark" or "light"; guidance is offered in this book. Sananda exposes the truth about the energy called “Satan”, the adversary to God of Light. Satan’s fall from status as “Lucifer” is outlined. We learn how he gains his power through evil deception, what his tools are and what are his limitations.

I AM SANANDA. I come forth that you might be shown the way I the light of Truth, for the time is at hand for the knowing. You have slept long as a civilization and as you have slept the darkness has all but consumed you and your planet.

My efforts put forth into this journal of the Phoenix (for the Phoenix is the representation of the arisal of Truth after destruction) is to bring you insight that you have balance in discernment.

This is to MAN that ye may be able to correct your path as you acquire of the ability to see of it. I, and your brothers of the higher dimensions in the visible and invisible realms, come to bear the lamp that you might see and know. You are all children of the Creator Father God and are a magnificent portion of The Creation itself. You have been people of the lie unto nigh your destruction. You must come into knowledge we that you can stand against that which is consuming you. Godness has not forsaken you—YOU have forsaken God-ness and in your ignorance have made a bid with scorpions. I offer unto you my hand that I might bring you home.

Some of the very important topics discussed are: THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AND THE COMMANDMENTS OF SATANIC PRACTICES – Is Satan real? How did it happen in America? Witches and Satanists – Psychology of evil – It only happens to someone else.

Additional topics: Satan’s Beginning—Satanic Commandments—Witchcraft—Satanic Symbols—Evil Versus Sin—Satan’s Clever Poison—Drug Addiction—Satanic Music—The Psychology Of Evil—High Profile Satanic Groups And High Evil Satanic Ritual Days -- Satanism as a religion – The tools of witchcraft – Where rituals go astray – Initiation and adepthood – Will seems to be the problem. Satanic Rolling Stones – AMA links rock music to Satanism and drugs, Satanism and little children – Kids at work – Matamoros, Mexico – Occult symbols. (Index Included)

"Your babies are being stolen from you for heinious purposes beyond that which you can comphrehend-so terrible is the horror. I ask that you read with intent to recieve of the truth of this Journel for you are destined to experience the spread of this terror before you will be able to bring it under control"

FURTHER READING HERE..
http://fourwinds10.com/journals/html/J009.html

www.fourwinds10.com

http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com

viking