Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2 suns anybody else seeing this

apearantly a lot of people are photographing 2 suns in our atmosphere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGG6q...eature=related

Last edited by Karen; 01-30-2010 at 12:38 AM. Reason: duplicate thread/added comment from the deleted thread
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:11 AM   #2
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2 suns anybody else seeing this

Sorry bro... it is just a digital lens phenomenon! The modern cameras create orbs and/or lens spots and duplicate it within the pic as it is snapped. Find a 30 year old camera with film and take the same picture... see for yourself!

Last edited by Christo888; 01-30-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Doesn't even have to be a lens phenomenon.

Looks to me that the shots are taken behind some sort of insect net or something. If there is a hole in that net, it would look like another lightsource in the sky.

Taking a picture with no obstructions in the way is one thing, but if one wants to prove a point...he/she should at least make sure not to take the pic behind a window or something else that might help skew the picture.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 11:28 AM   #4
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Ok check this out!!! Lens flare?? ...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:49 PM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Ok check this out!!! Lens flare?? ...

viking
Yes actually it is... the angle of the Sun setting at that moment is reflecting within the camera housing cover or some coating even that weatherproofs the camera!
Old 01-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #6
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Its interesting to see that the mountain range where the sun sets over, at the left hand tip is a long boat, tanker maybe. Seems to stretch as the movie plays.....
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #7
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

The only thing i have noticed odd about the sun, is that it seems to have "moved"...

The canadian Inuit have said the same thing...

The Inuit elders from Canada and Greenland, the sun in a different place today than a few years ago and it is higher in the sky than usual.

They do not just talk about change on the Sun, the position of the moon and the stars are in different positions. Even the way the wind is different than before, say the Elders.

They are now agreed on the cause: the earth is tilted towards the north.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:11 PM   #8
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
The only thing i have noticed odd about the sun, is that it seems to have "moved"...

The canadian Inuit have said the same thing...

The Inuit elders from Canada and Greenland, the sun in a different place today than a few years ago and it is higher in the sky than usual.

They do not just talk about change on the Sun, the position of the moon and the stars are in different positions. Even the way the wind is different than before, say the Elders.

They are now agreed on the cause: the earth is tilted towards the north.
Ya, great article in National Geographic, the North Pole is moving 40 miles a year into Siberia!!!!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...arth-core.html
Old 01-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

OH... and notice what looks like a continent rising up in the Atlantic in this rendering from the article. Maybe a Freudian slip by the artist, or what Clif High capitalizes on for his linguistics program... the unconsciousness psyche (Soul data) of humans leaks out in their work without their conscious knowledge at the time!!!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...arth-core.html
Old 01-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #10
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste. Might I suggest a Pinhole Camera or other device that would allow you to look yourself with the naked eye at sunset.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhole_camera
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:47 AM   #11
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Well regardless what skeptics and debunkers say, I can't remember any time in our lifetime when people noticed two suns in the sky and these reports are coming from all over the world with videos on youtube, google and disclose.tv

kinda makes you go hmmm....

With all the tales of Nibiru, as well as the fact that most solar systems are binary, a second sun shouldn't come as any surprise if we were a well informed society. Once again for the second time today, it also reminds me of Sara Hoffman's end times vision she had on an after life experience that talks about a sun passing by the Earth....

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Hoffman.Prophecy.htm
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:21 AM   #12
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
Well regardless what skeptics and debunkers say, I can't remember any time in our lifetime when people noticed two suns in the sky and these reports are coming from all over the world with videos on youtube, google and disclose.tv

kinda makes you go hmmm....

With all the tales of Nibiru, as well as the fact that most solar systems are binary, a second sun shouldn't come as any surprise if we were a well informed society. Once again for the second time today, it also reminds me of Sara Hoffman's end times vision she had on an after life experience that talks about a sun passing by the Earth....

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Hoffman.Prophecy.htm
AscendingStarseed, just so you know I am not disagreeing with you about a second sun... but 'things are not as they seem' and the Universes humor is unpredictable before hand and funnier than hell afterwards.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:18 AM   #13
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Its interesting to see that the mountain range where the sun sets over, at the left hand tip is a long boat, tanker maybe. Seems to stretch as the movie plays.....
The stretching tanker is probably slowly turning, which would make it look like it got longer at that distance.
Old 01-31-2010, 09:23 AM   #14
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Oh, I have tried to take a picture and/or witness this second sun through sunviewing glasses...but so far I cannot see it. At least not from where I live.

But as mentioned, a good test could be to use an old fashion camera alongside with a digital one and see if they both produce the same picture. Since digital cameras require software to actually render the picture, it's quite probable that stuff can be misplaced and/or misrendered.

Heck, I'm not saying there is nothing there either...just can't see it myself, and the vids I've seen have had a bad habit of having loads of stuff that could potentially skew the picture.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:35 AM   #15
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
apearantly a lot of people are photographing 2 suns in our atmosphere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGG6q...eature=related
The sun is not in our atmosphere.

All these pics appear to me to be lens artifacts. I think if there were two suns we would all know it by now with out special glasses.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:02 PM   #16
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Only some people have the ability to see the binary star. I suspect by May 2011 just about everyone will. I highly doubt all sightings are results of lens flares and atmosphere distortions. I personally know someone who just recently started seeing the second sun nearly everyday…along with other strange anomalies such as weird colors and shapes. Just because YOU don’t see it yet doesn’t mean that others shouldn’t see it either. Everyone’s senses are heightened accordingly, evolution and/or awareness may take longer for others, especially for those placing doubt in the capabilities of others they know nothing about…

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #17
Callidon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
The sun is not in our atmosphere.

All these pics appear to me to be lens artifacts. I think if there were two suns we would all know it by now with out special glasses.
I'm with this guy.

Just because we may choose to disagree with some tenets of conventional science does not mean we have to disagree with all of them. The two suns phenomenon is created by atmospheric conditions, like sundogs for example. If we had two suns we'd know about it, let me refer you to the "ufo near the sun" thread in the ufology section, i think if we'd put so much effor tinto looking at tiny little dark balls we'd have noticed a feckin huge great second star :P
Callidon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #18
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: 2 suns anybody else seeing this

Maybe your looking at the reflection of another planet like Venus or Jupiter.
http://www.faustweb.net/solaris/
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #19
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Honestly, I think the anomaly that is sometimes seen near the sun is Nibiru (a planet size ship with dimensional cloaking capabilities), and/or the Eye of Horus manipulating the sun to send out information via solar flares. The planet size orbs that are also seen around the Sun can possibly be instruments/tools used to prepare/create these flares.

It’s been said that Jupiter will be the second sun…which in a way makes a bit more sense to me. Every celestial object in our system is heating up and this heating just might ignite the gas giant Jupiter…Or it could already be ignited but its brilliance is limited to 3D viewing…perhaps the reason why 2 or more stars are mentioned in many ascension based stories. In any case, if you do happen to see more then one star…congrats. I’m in no position to say or prove you wrong.

Here’s something else for the doubters to ponder on… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbCZQpZi3_c

^^Nemesis, the binary star…could very well be real, its said to have an obit that brings it around every 26,000,000,000 years. Its last approach was around the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #20
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Only some people have the ability to see the binary star. I suspect by May 2011 just about everyone will. I highly doubt all sightings are results of lens flares and atmosphere distortions. I personally know someone who just recently started seeing the second sun nearly everyday…along with other strange anomalies such as weird colors and shapes. Just because YOU don’t see it yet doesn’t mean that others shouldn’t see it either. Everyone’s senses are heightened accordingly, evolution and/or awareness may take longer for others, especially for those placing doubt in the capabilities of others they know nothing about…

Peace
Just my opinion, bro. I guess if you say you can see two suns I have to give you the benefit of the doubt.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:58 AM   #21
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post

Peace
First off, I would like to say that even though I do not confirm the sightings of a second sun or lightsource next to our own sun, it does not mean I completely discredit the ones that claim they do see it. That's none of my business.

However, you say that the ability to see the binary star is limited to some people...that may very well be true. It does on the other hand not explain how some cameras/camcorders capture it, while others don't.
I may be missing something here, that cameras/camcorders are empowered when used by people with the ability to witness this binary star.
Unfortunatly, as mentioned in my last post, loads of footage showing this second lightsource next to the sun have factors in them that makes it all too easy to see another reason for this lightsource to exist.

If at all possible, maybe someone without the ability should get together with someone that has it...and they both take pictures from the same place *outside* with no obstructions to mess with the shot? Just an idea to get a clearer view of what's going on.

I would guess it is in our best interest to shine some light on this, whatever way we can?
Old 02-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #22
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Havent seen two suns but when i took photos of the moon the other night i got exactly the same effect, ... 2 moons anyone?!
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:42 PM   #23
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Aroundthetable, could you please post them, very interested.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:07 PM   #24
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucrum View Post
SNIPPED

If at all possible, maybe someone without the ability should get together with someone that has it...and they both take pictures from the same place *outside* with no obstructions to mess with the shot? Just an idea to get a clearer view of what's going on.
Afraid that won't work mate. Don't matter who films the sun. Only those with "Special" freaking powers will see two suns. Bit like the Emperors new cloths. I suppose it's an absolute coincidence that some geezer with a digital camera can film 2 suns but the thousands of professional and amateur astronomers, with mega bucks of equipment, can't. Stone the bleedin crows mate these back yard astronomers could save thousands by just going on Youtube.

Not getting at you Lucrum but stuff like this boils my balls. I mean what kind of IQ have some of these people got. I mean FFS.

EDIT Everyone quick...check the family album. Anyone with "red eye" is proof that Cylons have stolen that body.

Last edited by SteveX; 02-02-2010 at 11:21 PM.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #25
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I may mention what's in post #10 of this thread again.

"I suggest a Pinhole Camera or other device that would allow you to look yourself with the NAKED EYE at sunset."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhole_camera
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote