Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Announcements

Notices

Old 11-18-2008, 02:09 AM   #26
historycircus

Default Re: Ask BILL and KERRY

Dear Bill and Kerry,

In what ways do your own spiritual beliefs guide your approach to these interviews, and your own intellectual digestions of what they have to say?

Do you believe in an "all-powerful" NWO/Illuminati/secret society? Do you believe we are far beyond saving ourselves, and if there is still time on the clock, how does that conflict with those who openly subscribe to the belief that the PTB control everything, and that we are doomed?

Kerry, do you still have the same passion for disclosure you had when you began Camelot? Bill, do you still have the same passion you had when you joined Kerry in her journey?

Thanks, on a bunch of different levels,

The HistoryCircus.

Last edited by historycircus; 11-18-2008 at 02:28 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:09 AM   #27
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Bill and Kerry I am really into your forum lately as you may have noticed! The people here are just interesting to interact with you attract interesting people i don't mean to be a pain.

This thread is a big task to try and make a dent in it while you have spare time is admirable and so is the willingness to clarify and listen to others all the time you guys are open minded and have a good sense of balance I respect that and think you guys are genuine but I have two major issues.

two questions to throw out here to you since you are offering.

1) How do you feel about someone that does not consider themself a guest on this forum or that it is private property and who does not agree to bind themself with certain written agreements over self leadership critical thinking and self responsibility. Do you think that it's unethical to dismiss the need for using rules or guidelines as a sort of crutch in which people use to point to why they made their decisions. Such as moderator conduct and such as users referring to conduct of others and themself.

2) Are you guys upset or do you reject anyone that decides your whistleblowers are likely traitors and or not worthy of attention or completely trustworthy that can possibly manipulate and who sees the entire means of getting this information immoral, unneeded and in most causes trivial information that is very much speculative. Do you reject the contributions of anyone that sees this secrecy as invalid to creating communities and a culture of freedom and wisdom that is needed in the changing times ahead.

I did my best to try and express what I meant. These are my main two issues that is all. Thanks guys.
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:11 AM   #28
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
..the inventor of MMS
wow..

before

and after

quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:18 AM   #29
watchZEITGEISTnow
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill and Kerry,

Just wondering if you have the same sensation of time and how fast it appears to be going lately?

Everyone I have asked in my life is agreeing even kids, and when I was a kid time seemed painfully slow and well 'stuck'.

So I guess I'm asking if you know anyone in your circle, that has some kind of explaination for this? Bizzare question I know.

Thanks!

wZn
watchZEITGEISTnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:18 AM   #30
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

First of all, I'd just like to say how impressed I am with the amount of work and dedication the two of you have put in, to try and shed light to the true reality that has been hidden behind the proverbial veil. Your efforts are both appreciated, and inspiring. My question is this. With your decision to focus more on future-related events, does this mean that your efforts with Project Camelot have been put on hold/ceased? I only ask, because as an avid viewer of the PC site/news/interviews, I would hate to see an end to what has become one of, if not the, most comprehensive whistle-blower/testimonial sites. Few, if any sites I've come across have had such in-depth interview sessions with such prominent names.

Thank you for everything, and keep up the excellent work!
NXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:51 AM   #31
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Bill and Kerry,

When and why did you decide to start Projects Camelot and Avalon? Do you have some information about your backgrounds that you can share without compromising yourselves?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:02 AM   #32
Martian Tigress
Avalon Senior Member

When will you have interviews with either Lisette Larkins or Nancy Red Star? Nancy in particular would be very interesting, as she has written (and is continuing to write) books detailing Skyperson/Star Nations lore among Native American groups and has spoken with many tribal Elders in the course of compiling her material.

Peace,

Martian Tigress
Martian Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:33 AM   #33
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there's a 911 happening NOW ---

and, it's on project avalon/and, project camelot

The front page shows:

911 online (311 members and 600 guests)

(i thought, that was kind of funny !!!)

Anyway, just wanted to recognise,
the great work Bill & Kerry are doing,
along with the Moderators, Researchers, Whistleblowers,
and, everyone else who is here,
as, it truly is making a big difference,
i can feel it, in the air.

Looking forward to hearing your updates !

Brightest Blessings to all,
Susan ~ The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 04:52 AM   #34
Starlah
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill and Kerry,

When are you visiting Canada? Heard Bill is going to reside in Australia (which I wonder about as the internet is going to be censored shortly) and Kerry are you going to stay in Sedona?
Wish there were more Canadians on this Forum...not that I don't really appreciate communicating with you all from diverse countries around the globe.
Enjoy being part of this Forum and feel Bill and Kerry you are doing a great job!
Starlah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:29 AM   #35
narain
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill & Kerry,

When one school building in haiti collapsed, it was normal but when another school building there too collapsed (this news was very short and casualties were minimum)....is there some similarity bet bridge in minneapolis and this...may be i am thinking in exreams...please forgive me if am wrong in my thinking....
narain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:18 PM   #36
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Bill. Hello Kerry.

So you are going to make Avalon a subscriber only site. Carol must have been misled or she's misled me.

A couple of things.

I accept the change reluctantly. I'm a person who has no TV, no cell phone, no credit card and never borrows money. How can I conveniently pay you for a 12 month upfront subscription?

Could you possibly retain one single thread available for outsiders to post in?

A third item. You quickly distanced yourselves from Leo Zagami with only a summary explanation, could you explain that decision in more detail?

best wishes,

norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 02:50 PM   #37
EYES WIDE OPEN
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Bill & kerry. No question from me. Just a couple of words...

"Floodgates" & "opened" spring to mind.
EYES WIDE OPEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #38
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

I was curious about Valery Uranov and your interview with him. Its not an interview you have used in reference and is not primary in your list of interviews. Is the quality of the interview or the information not good enough in your opinion, or irrelevant in the context of how you see things unfolding at the moment?

Cheers!

Last edited by eurosceptic; 11-19-2008 at 11:53 AM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:20 PM   #39
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by freekatz View Post
I've always found both of your intentions to be very clear, I think some people just love to cast aspersions and throw doubt around (just my tuppance ha'penny!)

Personally I am very grateful to both of you for Project Avalon, the information you have put out has really opened me up to a whole new perspective on life and I really appreciate both of you providing this information freely for all of us.

Sorry, it wasn't really a question for you I just get tired of the nitpicking that goes on
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
What is the procedure involved when "whistleblowing"? Depending on the magnitude of the "information" would you be able to forward the information or set up the contact to get the information out?
No special "procedure". People contact us in a number of ways. We always listen very carefully to what the whistleblower's concerns are. We usually recommend that sitting on sensitive information is more dangerous than getting it out there soonest, as one is likely to become LESS of a target having revealed something important.

Sometimes we choose not publish information, and retain it for our own research. This is the case, for instance, when we receive small items of very specific information which only really fit with other pieces of the large puzzle.

Sometimes we receive warnings of events on specific dates (financial, military or political), and we don't usually publish those at all unless it seems particularly significant or of overwhelming potential importance.

On at least one occasion we've received very substantial information but have been asked not to reveal anything because the whistleblower has a plan for revealing the story themselves later (e.g. setting up a website of their own, etc). We will always respect that, although we may offer advice from our own experience about optimum ways to proceed.

We will never reveal details of a whistleblower's identity without their consent, and occasionally we disguise a story (or a person's identity) in minor ways - or withhold certain critical details - to make it harder to for the person to be identified.

It's a judgement call every time. The whistleblower's personal safety is paramount and this has to be an axiom of the way we work. This is why Mary Lou calling the FBI on Henry Deacon was an unacceptable violation of our personal code.

Once we make that decision that it's important to do release information (and have the okay to do so), our options are (a) a video interview, (b) an audio interview, (c) an audio interview with disguised voice, (d) a written interview, or (e) a written report - in that order of preference. We may or may not disguise the person's name, depending on a number of factors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Hi Bill,

Nice to hear from you! Hope everything is going good. I know that your message has been lost from time to time. I think it has alot to do with people and their desire to believe any type of conspiracy that they come across. Then they become overly paranoid and start pointing fingers when they cant find the absolute truth. Sometimes people become paranoid of you and Kerry. It has nothing to do with you, it is just some peoples natural behavior.

I was wondering, no offence, why some of the moderators are allowed to "moderate" ideas and opinions that conflict with their personal beliefs. Yet many opinions that contradict with avalons mission are allowed to stay. I think that at times their is over zealous moderating going on. Some of the people who have been banned I think are being kicked out for the wrong reasons. I feel like it is wrong to censor ideas and opinions when most of us are here based on the same or very similar idea. Conflicts and arguements are bound to happen and are unavoidable at this point. I am not upset with anything, I was just concerned with some of the censoring that has taken place.

You are both doing a wonderful job! Thank you for all your hard work!!!

Best wishes and love!
Orion Morris
Moderators should only be moderating posts or threads which breach forum rules. Sometimes, that's a matter of interpretation... such as, when is someone being offensive? People will always disagree (and the moderators often do, being fully human!) about the tone and intention behind a comment.

My personal strong view is that membership of the Avalon Forum is a privilege, and not a right. It's like inviting someone into your house. This is not a public place, like a park or a forest where people can do (almost) whatever they like.

If someone does come into your house, you'd be upset if they then started to criticize the food, the drinks, the furniture, your personal opinions, or the way you have dressed. You'd also be upset if they started to abuse the other guests. Therefore you might ask them to leave.

This is essentially what the moderators do. It's got nothing to do with personal beliefs - or should not have. It's got to do with the kind of energy that the member is bringing.

Some members are also certainly paid agents. This has to be understood. The intel agencies are very good at what they do and it's VERY easy to pretend to be someone on a forum and then gradually cause all kinds of trouble.

Spotting this is a tough job, but moderators become skilled in tracking a members' posts and picking up their real intentions.

Some members are mentally disturbed and need professional help. I say with with honesty and compassion. We know this to be the case with one ex-member and suspect it to be the case with another. On both cases, they have been asked to leave.

(Note: the word "banned" is not one we can change on the forum software. Personally, I would prefer a different word - because this often sounds brutal and sort of verbally violent, which is not our style - but there's absolutely nothing we can do about it as it's 'hardwired' into the code.)

Some threads are moved to other areas, and this is a judgement call. Some threads are hard to categorize, and a moderator may sometimes make a misjudgement. What has to be realized is that everyone is trying hard to do their best to make the forum a place that is easy to nagivate and find things in.

Here's one thing that's really important to say. Sometimes it LOOKS as if a thread has been deleted but it has not... it's been temporarily moved to a holding area for review. The mods have a large backlog of these, and have been gradually working through them.

When this happens, we are not able to change the message that the member gets when (e.g.) viewing a bookmarked thread which is that they "do not have permission" to access that thread.

We're not able to change that wording, and it too is unnecessarily brutal. We'd like to be able to explain what has happened, but often we can't. This is caused a LOT of misunderstandings, and accusations from members who are either out to cause trouble (or who don't understand, or choose not to understand, how these things work), that threads are being deleted.

In almost all cases, threads are NOT deleted. There are barely ANY reasonable reasons to delete threads.

The moderator team has been settling down, and Kerry and I are now delighted in the team we have. They are a bunch of very wonderful people, who work long hours with no pay to make this the best possible place for members to hang out. There's been quite a shake-down, and some who didn't agree with the values and ways of working that we wanted, have left.

That's fine, and is appropriate. In some cases we take responsibility for having made a bad choice when taking someone on (and those people have left). We fully support every member of the current moderating team.

There is no ill-will by us towards any mods who have left. We understand that some moderators, and some members, will prefer the style and values of other forums. That's fine. If members do not want to be here, we encourage them to leave.

[to be continued]
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:33 PM   #40
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your response! Much appreciation to you, Kerry, and all the mods! Avalon is a great place and I have a great amount of love and respect for everybody here. Even the people who I sometimes argue with!

Peace
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:47 PM   #41
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
That's a great idea, and thanks for the forum, sites and the overall project.

Oh yeah..... a question;
What do you think of this Terrence McKenna 'Vision'......?

Part 1;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLFSz...eature=related
Part 2;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVaWPdcLLIM&NR=1
All those familiar with Project Camelot's work wil know that we embrace the idea of parallel alternative timelines. For us, these are very real - and are well understood and utilized in military classified projects and also by our extraterrestrial (or extratemporal!) visitors.

The branches in timelines may be frequent and (in the infinite universes model) may occur every time a free-willed person makes a choice. Branches will also occur when a time traveler goes back in time to alter an event.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what Terence McKenna is saying when he referred to a duplicate Earth being created at certain critical points in history... it sounded as if he was either meaning this in some literal sense (which I would say was nonsense), or was not explaining the above parallel timelines concept as simply as he could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Hello Bill & Kerry.
I for one would like to say thank you for doing what you do.
I am glad to have such a place to visit and share what knowledge i have to offer and gain more knowledge than what i arrived with.
I am/was a web hosting and forum hosting provider and a 3D studio owner and i will say to everyone that running such a business in hard. Not so much money wise but the support, contacts, travel, let alone what negative energy you may get thrown at you depending on the content of your venture.
I posted Free DC Energy a couple of days ago and things seem to be alright, then early yesterday i posted the drive engine mechanics for the basic starships and a couple of hours later my service once again was shut down. So i reuploaded the images and files to a new hidden server and will march on reguardless.

The only question i have for you is have you contimplated the idea of omni-self remote viewing? Being able to "wake up" in your body in a different paralell timeline?
Yes, anyone who is 'swimming upstream' (as we are) can expect problems. These are often small and irritating (people don't usually get killed any more, just interfered with in various ways): deleted or missing files, interference on e-mails and hard drives, strange things happening on forums . Your approach is the same as ours: march on regardless.

Re 'omni-self remote viewing', this is the first time I've heard that term. 'Waking up' in a parallel timeline has been reported by Whitley Strieber and Richard Bach, and probably happens at least sometimes to some of the more gifted remote viewers, such as David Morehouse and Ingo Swann.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elka View Post
Hallo Bill,
Thanks for the opportunity to answer some questions here!

My only question is:

In your many interviews with the whistleblowers from different fields and experiences of life, how you and Kerry can be sure, that information from all these people(whistleblowers) you receive is credible?
What are the criteria of trust you are trying to follow within the information you pass later on internet?

Peace!
We can't ever be totally sure... but we're really pretty confident. We get some information sometimes that we do not think is credible - and we don't publish that. We also have not interviewed some people who we do not think are credible.

But we don't try to DIScredit anyone, or knock anyone else's claims. We leave that to others. If we think someone 'out there' is problematic, we just ignore them and focus on what we believe is the positive.

This does NOT mean that everyone who we've not interviewed yet is not credible. Some people we'd love to meet and just have not yet made contact - or, in some cases, we have interviews planned or scheduled but they've just not happened yet.

We're well aware that some of our witnesses' testimony contradicts that of others. It's obvious when that's the case. We do believe that all our witnesses believe what they are telling us and are simply reporting what they understand, or have been told.

Not all witnesses have been told everything - for instance, while we believe that Dan Burisch's story is credible and important, we're as certain as we can be that he does not know of the real existence of other races of visitors beyond the four he has described. (There are likely to be dozens, or even hundreds, as far as we are able to judge.)

[to be continued]
Old 11-19-2008, 06:44 AM   #42
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Alex Colllier has been out of the speaking loop for quite some time. He gave a talk recently that was mostly review. Maybe he has some new information.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:39 AM   #43
elsinorelore
Avalon Senior Member

Hello there, and great to see you are in Zurich! Wish I would have known about the conference in Germany, Im a big MMS fan. Thanks for all that you and Kerry do for all of us and wish you safe travels. No questions, just Thanks!!!
elsinorelore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #44
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starman View Post
Any updates on Gordon Novel and the RAM group? In the PC interview he said that they will begin massproducing energy devices at the end of this decade. How is that going?
We're in regular touch with Gordon Novel, and last spoke with him just a week ago. His project is continuing. It's complex, and there's a heavy funding requirement (which may now be solved), and he has quite a team working with him. This is all we can say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
with appreciation and gratitude for everything you and Kerry do, can I ask if I have missed on PC whistleblower testimony about chemtrails, and if it's not on PC already, is there anything you can release that satisfies your 90% credibility rating without compromising your sources.
it just seems to me that it must be a large operation to spread chemtrails and somebody involved must have doubts about what they are doing.
best wishes
We were specifically told by our source Hawkeye that this Rense article here on chemtrails was very accurate.

http://rense.com/general79/chem.htm

(See the report on http://projectcamelot.org for 24 April this year.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
All your work has been greatly appreciated Bill and Kerry and i for one wish to thank you for opening this site.
Whilst i know there has been many conflicts ,there have been many positive connections with some lovely people.
I would like to thank you again for making that possible.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghglenn View Post
Hey Bill,

I too want to thank you for all the work you guys are doing. I have to say
that from all the information that has been provided, both from Camelot and from Avalon, that the HPH stuff from Cliff and George seems the most tactile.
You come across as someone who really looks at the "nuts and bolts" of things.
Do you feel that their "science" is good? The reason I ask is that I have become very skeptical of prophets/channelers of late, not that they aren't receiving a message, just that those messages may be tainted, especially now.
Obviously, we all know the economy is gonna tank, change is on the horizon, etc.
I just want to know what is "resonating" with you?

Thanks
We do agree with Clif that all people are psychic to a degree, but few realize it. Therefore the web is a great place to look to discover patterns of future events that are no consciously known yet.

The problem lies in the interpretation (as Clif readily admits). A string of words, archetypes or themes still needs to be connected together to form a narrative that makes sense in the real world - and this may not be obvious till after the event.

Sometimes we feel Clif does retrospectively stretch an interpretation to "make it fit". But at other times he does seem to be very accurate. The forecast dates of the growing financial crisis - and how the 'bubble' burst on 7 October - were pretty much spot on.

But at the moment - so far! - we've not seen the other events which seemed to be accompanying this, and the 'release language' which was set to last for nearly five months (rather than a couple of weeks as with 9/11) does not (yet) seem to be related to an event of similar magnitude.

We may have to wait and see. We've been specifically told that some major events may have been prevented from within the military or intelligence agencies, although this is by definition almost impossible to prove. And we've also been told that the period of time up to Obama's inauguration on 20 January is "especially dangerous".

We too are skeptical of channelers (it was always clear to us that Blossom Goodchild's Oct 14 event was never going to happen, and nor was Dr Boylan's November asteroid impact).

Bill Deagle's alarming vision of a nuclear event was NOT set for 7 October (as many have misunderstood) - and was sufficiently vivid for this to have been a real event which either has not yet happened, or which happened/happens on a different, parallel timeline... but not to us on this one.

We don't know how best to interpret this, but it was certainly real enough for the man to be severely shaken to the point of being barely able to talk. In our view, anyone who has an experience this impactful deserves to be heard.

[to be continued]
Old 11-19-2008, 10:46 AM   #45
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
I see many speculations being posted all over the place about your intentions, funding and background, and future plans. I'd like to posts corrections where ever possible and want to make sure I have the facts straight.

How has your project been funded?
Some have proclaimed you have funding from George Green or the like.
Another stated as fact, surely you are not using your retirement funds.

Speculations like: If you charge a fee for the forum, you will make Mega Millions of dollars and plan to go find yourself an elite spot to buy into to save yourself from the coming storm.

How do you anwser to those who say:
I knew they were agents all along.

I think that's about all I've seen to date. Imaginations do run wild out there.

Thank you,
Karen
Our project has been funded first from Kerry's mother's inheritance, and then from my own (who died last year). Both amounts were modest and there is very little left.

We have also received some very generous individual donations via the Camelot PayPal buttons, for which we are extremely grateful.

But this has not been enough to stop us running out of working funds.

George Green has not funded us, and neither has Michael St.Clair (we saw some rumors, which were not true).

We have no "retirement funds" to use.

Neither of us own our own houses or any other real estate.

Kerry's 2000 Jeep Cherokee has done 140,000 miles (and is in quite good condition). My 1997 diesel Audi A6, which has done 238,000 miles, now needs $4,000 of repairs... so I am now borrowing a friend's car when needed.

Charging a modest fee for the forum, we'll probably break even - which is all we need to do. (We've been following some estimates on the forum with interest...some members' math is not very good!)

Regarding the charge that we're "agents", one of my favorite e-mails came from someone who said that he was convinced we were being paid by the government for our work - until he realized that if we were intel funded our camera work and video production would probably be a lot better

[To be continued]
Old 11-19-2008, 10:58 AM   #46
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosceptic View Post
hi bill n kerry when why and how did you decide to start project camelot and what is/are your favourite interview(s)?
We decided to start Project Camelot when on a trip to Tintagel in Cornwall, England, in April 2006. It's a magical place, and was Kerry's first visit. Tintagel has always been been rumored to be the original site of King Arthur's Camelot (the real one).

I recall it was my suggestion, and it took us about 90 seconds to agree and scope out the entire vision. It was obvious to us both that our skills and interests and ideals made it the natural thing for us both to do together.

Before that, Kerry and I had met when I was involved as webmaster for http://serpo.org and Kerry had interviewed me at the Laughlin UFO Conference in February 2006. She interviewed me for 15 minutes (and reported that having been initially very skeptical, she was delighted with both me and the interview) - and then we turned the camera off and talked for a further two and a half hours. After that we agreed to meet in England in April, and Camelot was born (see above).

It's very hard to say which interviews are our favorites. The vast majority of our witnesses have since become personal friends, and so all of them are dear to our hearts in different ways.

Two always spring to mind, though: the first Bob Dean interview (which generated more mail than any other video), and the first John Lear interview - which was a gas from start to finish and was only marred by terrible audio (which was a mystery to us and absolutely not our doing).

[to be continued]
Old 11-19-2008, 11:08 AM   #47
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
i think the detractors could well be schills... buts thats something thast may be dificult to figure out.. i was never in any doubt about your intentions .. ive PM you about and australian story if your interested.. you may have lready been involved in this story and with the said people i have mentioned.. take care matt
Yes, some of our detractors may not be who they appear or claim to be. The intel agencies would not be doing their jobs if they did not place representatives on these forums to track things and try to influence opinion.

Other detractors are not well-informed (for instance, it amazes us how many people here have NOT seen any Camelot videos). Others may simply be not very bright.

Did you PM me with your Australian Story? If so, I may have missed it - please do so again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
How's Boriska doing?
From our Camelot report of 22 July:

We're pleased to say that we were finally able to get in touch with Boriska and his mother, Nadya, via phone two weeks ago. On a trip to Munich we re-connected with Elena, our Russian translator in the Boriska interview. Boriska sounded very good... he's growing up! His spirits were high and he was looking forward to starting school in Moscow in the Fall.

They have been moving apartments and have been difficult to reach for the past few months. Both Boriska and Nadya extended their warmest thanks to all those who contributed donations in the past few months. We plan to talk again soon once they are resettled and we can establish a routine connection with them.

[to be continued]
Old 11-19-2008, 11:22 AM   #48
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
Hi Bill and Kerry,

Thanks for opening up this thread for the many whom have questions. I agree, people should familiarize themselves with Project Camelot first. As with anything new, its a learning experience and hope this evolves and develops into something bigger and better for the betterment of all of us.

peace,

Nebula
It never occurred to us that people would find our way to this forum without knowing anything about us or Project Camelot. Moreover, it's always amazed us that skeptics (and those who are not well-informed) would want to post here.

We recommend that they simply go elsewhere - or (as I said on another thread) - invest a few weekends in watching the 100+ hours of Camelot videos before sharing their opinions with the other members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Hi Bill and Kerry, now that I have the opportunity I can't seem to think of a question not yet asked. Just happy to have you back and communicating with us. I wholeheartedly support your mandates for Camelot and Avalon. May the good work continue... Blessings Diane
Thank you, Diane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
Bill, I really appreciate you posting this message. I am very new to all of this UFO and Insider information. I live in North Carolina, and until I saw "something" September 23rd of this year, I was a complete nonbeliever in all of this. A friend of mine had me to watch a video with Bob Dean and Neil Freer, and from there I did a search for Bob Dean which resulted in my finding Project Camelot.

It was the interviews that Kerry and yourself did that peeked my attention and began my journey into a world completely unknown to me. I see your work as extremely valuable, and I believe that you are both sincere in your efforts. My problem is that when I signed on to Avalon, I was looking for information on survival and truthful information on the ET situation, but I found much that I read was not what I was needing to help me know which direction to grow in.

I found myself coming here less and less. I still sign in occasionally in hopes of it being what I believe you and Kerry meant for it to be. Whatever happens with Avalon, I want you to know there are many newly awakened people out here that look to you and Kerry to help open our eyes. We need you and we thank you.
Thanks for this message. Yes, after one's first 'experience', life is just not the same again. I had an abduction experience in 1981, followed by some other very weird events, and that totally changed everything. Many other members will resonate with that and understand totally.

Regarding 'truthful ET information', you may find more of that on the Camelot site (which we believe is about 90% accurate) than here, which is diluted with members' personal opinions... some of which are highly intelligent and very well worth reading, and others rather less so.

The survival information IS here - and it is excellent - but is hard to find. We DO have a research team which is gathering information from the many threads to present in user-friendly consolidated form elsewhere on the Avalon site... this is a major task and is still in progress.

[to be continued]
Old 11-19-2008, 11:33 AM   #49
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I'd like to know if you plan to meet Marshall Vian Summers? Thank you for your dedication and commitment. Steven
Many thanks, Steven. No plans. But I've read his first book, and was impressed - particularly with the very sensible notion that many of the ET visitors simply have commercial interests or are otherwise self-interested with a eye on Earth's resources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
Hi Bill,

Thanks! I think for the most part, people know that Kerry and yourself are very kosher, very good people. I think that all the people who really have some grasp on all of this, know that your intentions and actions are good.
No worries.
Thanks a lot for everything.
and i cant wait for the Jim Humble interview!! wow, i just learned about this stuff a few days ago, and was about to put a couple orders in. lol
Very niice.
*deep bows*
Blessings
Andy
Many thanks, Andy. Yes, I'm looking forward very much to meeting Jim Humble this Friday.

I've spent many years in Africa myself (I spent most of the first eight years of my life in Ghana and Nigeria, and in recent years have visited Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Botswana) and I may be in a position to understand some of the environment of Jim's work and research quite well. MMS really does seem to work miracles with cancer, AIDS, malaria, and a bunch of other diseases.

[to be continued]
Old 11-19-2008, 11:57 AM   #50
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareone View Post
My question is... How do you balance the output of suplying uncensored information against negative ouput. i.e if we are all co-creating our future via our expressed emotions, should we be listening to people such as bill deagle stating negative posibilities for the future into the mass conciousness (such as the death of the soul) that would put some viewers into the 'fear vibration'?

P.s i dont have any issues against bill deagle in particular thats just the most recent example i came accross. Keep up the incredible work.

My thanks and blessings in anticipation of your answer, and taking the time out of your busy schedule. Love and light, peace.
I hope you don't mind if I repeat our statement from 13 November on the Camelot 'What's New' home page:

Our view is that refusing to look at reality will not help... and then, from that standpoint of being WILLING to look at reality, we causatively create the future we want.

In other words, to travel there, we have to depart from where we are, and we have to KNOW WHERE WE ARE to make that journey. Robert Fritz, the founder of DMA (and the author of The Path of Least Resistance) talks extensively about this.

If we refuse to speak the name of the beast, the beast will do whatever it wants. We are not afraid of the beast... and we are not afraid to speak its name. That is not the same as invoking it, supporting it, or being responsible for its existence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreb13 View Post
Bill, I have a quick question regarding T1V83 and Hillary Clinton. In a post here on Avalon back in September 2008, you had this to say:

Quote:
If there is a weird twist of fate and circumstances somehow conspire (or people conspire!) to enable Hillary to be on the ticket after all - then head for the hills, because we will be in trouble. The probailty of this, though, looks very low indeed. It's not zero - because weird things CAN happen - but may be less than 1%.
It seems now that Hillary Clinton is going to be Obamas Secretary of State. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...etary-of-state)
Do you see this bad news??

--------------------------------------

another tidbit:

Quote:
The nature of timelines is such that - especially at the moment (if that's not too subtle a twist of the English language) - they are rather like a braided rope, composed of several different tangled strands. One 'strand' can influence an adjacent one if it is too 'close'.

In practice, this means that there can be an apparent diversion from a timeline, and (rather like pulling off a Freeway to a rest area and then rejoining the Freeway again) one can later find oneself back in the 'main flow'.
Hopefully we're not back on the same "freeway" again.

Thanks again Bill and Kerry for all that you do!
Great questions - and smart ones, too.

Hillary Clinton was never going to retire from politics! So it's hardly surprising that she may have a key role in the new administration. We had heard from several sources that it was still possible that Hillary might yet - by a freak of circumstances worthy of an extreme Hollywood movie script - emerge as President. But as time rolls on (or as this timeline rolls on!) this does seem more and more clean impossible.

Regarding whether or not we're on the same freeway, this is a moot point. It SEEMS as if we're on a new one. We had 14 separate, strong data points that indicated that something was going to happen in October (now passed) - beyond the financial collapse that we had been told was going to happen earlier this year. Nothing did.

We may still be in a dangerous period (up to the 20 January inauguration and maybe beyond), but as more and more time passes with no attack on Iran or pandemic outbreak, the more we are relaxing (just a little).

But we have been specifically informed that "all bets are off" regarding which timeline we are now on. We seem to be in uncharted territory, unexplored by any time portal devices we're aware of. Our current stance is that we will know a huge amount more by next summer, 2009.

This may or may not be good news... we will have to see. One important source, which we have not yet published, insists that worldwide defensive preparations are still being made against a possible catastrophic event sometime after 2012. This information comes with the caveat (from the inside) that apparently no-one knows for sure what will happen... not even the ETs.

[to be continued]